๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘ผ๐‘บ - ๐™‹๐™„๐™€๐™๐™๐™Š ๏ฟฝ...

By SuKennie

www-๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘ผ๐‘บ.com๐Ÿง  โ ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’…๐’Š๐’…๐’โœ๐’• ๐’”๐’†๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’ˆโ“โž โ ๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’”๐’‰ ๐‘ฐ ๐’…๐’Š๐’… ๐’ƒ๏ฟฝ... More

DATA FILES
SYNOPSIS
โ†ช CHAPTER ONE.
โ†ช CHAPTER TWO
โ†ช CHAPTER THREE
โ†ช CHAPTER FOUR
โ†ช CHAPTER FIVE
โ†ช CHAPTER SIX
โ†ช CHAPTER SEVEN
ACT TWO
NEW DATA FILES
โ†ช CHAPTER EIGHT
โ†ช CHAPTER TEN
๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต

โ†ช CHAPTER NINE

186 6 0
By SuKennie

・.━━━━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━━━━.・

[Vienna]

Roman and Natasha were in Vienna waiting where multiple new channels were, "At a special United Nations conference 117 countries have come together to ratify the Sokovia Accords." News Anchor 3 asked pushing a camera in Natasha's face.

" Excuse me, Miss Romanoff, Santiago?"  "Yes?" Natasha and Roman responded at the same time, Roman took her time and gazed at T'Challa who was staring at Natasha. "These need your signatures." Natasha finally noticed T'Challa staring at her.

"Thanks" Natasha responded not  liking all the attention on her, "I suppose neither of us is used to the spotlight." T'Challa joked moving closer to the two women. "Nope!" Roman said raising her arms.

"Oh, well, it's not always so flattering." Natasha responding, "You seem to be doing alright so far. Considering your last trip to Capitol Hill . . . I wouldn't think you would be particularly comfortable in this company." T'Challa continued.

"Well, we're not." Natasha grumbled, "That alone makes me glad you're here, Miss Romanoff. and Miss Santiago"  "Why? You don't approve of all this?" Roman cut in wanting answers. "The Accords, yes. The politics, not really. Two people in a room can get more done than a hundred." T'Challa explained.

"Unless you need to move a piano." the three of them took notice of King T'Chaka, "Father." T'Challa respectfully said as the king glanced at the two women. "Son. Miss Romanoff, Miss Santiago"

"King T'Chaka. Please, allow me to apologize for what happened in Nigeria." Roman pleaded trying to get on the King's good side. "Thank you. Thank you for agreeing to all this. I'm sad to hear that Captain Rogers will not be joining us today."  "Yes, so am I." Natasha returned from beside Roman.

"If everyone could please be seated. This assembly is now in session." A voice was heard on the speaker as Roman and Natasha smiled. "That is the future calling. Such a pleasure." T'Challa said as Roman and Natasha left to check up on Luna.

Roman ended up letting someone from SHIELD babysit Luna while she went to work and Roman just isn't used to being away from her one-year-old daughter yet.

・.━━━━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━━━━.・

" I'm very sorry." Natasha and Roman apologized, they were outside when the explosion happened luckily they were able to take cover from the damage but King T'Chaka not so much. " In my culture death is not the end. It's more of a . . . stepping-off point. You reach out with both hands and Bast and Sekhmet, they lead you into the green veldt where . . . you can run forever." T'Challa said playing with a silver ornate.

" That sounds very peaceful," Natasha talked breaking the awkward tension forming between the trio. "My father thought so.  I am not my father." T'Challa paused slipping the ring on his finger. "T'Challa. Taskforce will decide who brings in Barnes." Natasha assured T'Challa.

"Don't bother, Miss Romanoff. I'll kill him myself." Roman watched observantly noticing how T'Challa had his fist clenched tightly as he walked away Roman snapped out of her dazed state due to Natasha's phone ringing.

"Yeah?" Natasha answered as Roman raised a brow, "Steve" Natasha mouths as Roman nods watching people walk around the street. "Ah, yeah, thanks. I got lucky." Natasha frowns as she stands up, " I know how much Barnes means to you. I really do. Stay home. You'll only make this worse. For all of us. Please."

" Are you saying you'll arrest me?" Natasha flicked the phone on speaker as Roman walked over, " No. Someone will. If you interfere. That's how it works now." Roman answered grimly, " If he's this far gone, Nat, I should be the one to bring him in." 

"Why?" Natasha asked curiously, "Because I'm the one least likely to die trying." Steve said before hanging up the call. Natasha's eyes flickered over to Roman who looked back.

・.━━━━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━━━━.・

"Who's Mommy's little princess" Roman cooed into her phone towards Luna who was sitting on a couch at one of the intern's house. "Yes, you are" Roman cooed again as Luna just looked at the phone weirdly trying to stuff it in her mouth.

However, Roman was cut short of her third video call with Luna of the day by someone else calling her phone. "Alright, I'm going. Trixie, you better make sure my baby is okay and nothing happens to her or I'll pluck off your eyebrows" Roman threatened as the intern shook her head slightly afraid as she hung up.

"Hello?" Roman answered the call curious as to why an unknown number is calling her, "Ms. Santiago this is Jessica the secretary" the woman's voice on the other side of the phone was jittery almost as if she was scared.

"Someone broke into HQ and they still haven't left" Roman stood up abruptly off the bench, "I'll be there in five minutes"Roman stiffly replied before taking off toward the Avengers HQ.

・.━━━━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━━━━.・

Roman slithered into the headquarters checking every floor discreetly, If someone can just break into the Avengers HQ that could only mean that they are intelligent and fast. Roman held her ground as she moved towards the elevator, all of the other floors have been cleared only meaning that he or she could be on the top floor.

The elevator dinged, the door opening to the top floor revealing nothing but glass windows. Nothing was broken are out of place? Roman used her heightened senses and heard the sound of crunching in the kitchen.

Quick on her feet, Roman hid behind a wall as the person exited the kitchen quietly. Right when Roman was about to attack she noticed that the person was actually a child, maybe eleven or twelve but it was also a boy with a weird bob cut holding a bag of chips.

Swiftly the boy's head snapped towards the wall where Roman was hiding. Roman made no attempt to stay hidden because the intruder was a child, Roman dropped her guard and moved out of her hiding spot.

"What are you doing here?" Roman questioned as the boy stared at her munching on the chips, "Are you Roman Santiago?" Roman held a confused expression at the boy's question before she nodded putting her guard up.

The boy smiled snapping his head behind him, "Guys I've found her!" a girl his age stepped out walking up quietly staring Roman down as if she was trying to gain knowledge from scanning her head to toe.

Roman sensed it, there was another child in the room she could feel their presence right next to her. And so Roman moved away staring at her right, "I can feel you right next to me" Roman muttered as a head popped out of nowhere invisibility shield dropping revealing a freckled face and red hair.

"Ms. Santiago we have a lot to talk about" The redhead girl folded her arms as Roman stared at the three children more confused than ever.

・.━━━━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━━━━.・

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 13.1K 73
//her world is no more// \\for her soul is as red as blood\\//and the balance in her heart tipped with death//\\her world is no more\\//for she is de...
73.1K 3.2K 26
๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š ๐‘๐„๐ƒ. แ—ข ๐–๐€๐๐ƒ๐€ ๐Œ๐€๐—๐ˆ๐Œ๐Ž๐…๐… โ๐˜ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ต, ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช...
54.9K 3.7K 9
๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™ ๐™–๐™š๐™ก๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š. ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™˜๐™ง๐™ž๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™š๐™™ ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š...
43.6K 1.6K 32
๐†๐‡๐Ž๐’๐“ ๐“๐Ž๐–๐ ส™แดœแด„แด‹ส ส™แด€ส€ษดแด‡๊œฑ x แดŠแด๊œฑแด‡แด˜สœษชษดแด‡ ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€แด‹ "๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡๐“Ž๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’พ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’พ ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐‘’ ๐“…๐‘’๐‘œ๐“…๐“๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘œ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’," ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š—...