A View Into the Multiverse!

By AQuickSeriesOfWords

The legacy of Watching Things (by shadow gumball of death on FF.net) continues: WITH ME, the fifth writer! Th... More

Socio Jaune!
Meteor Jaune!
Grimm Gals Man
Arcs of the Locust!
Vault Hunters!
Bella-Arc Sisters!
Bleached Jaune
Noseferatu Arc
Grimm Heir
Grimm Man Crybaby: the Birth.
The Emperor of Grimm!
Monster Hunter: Monster Faunus Jaune(s)!
Salem Games
The Salem Games Pt2
Killer Croc Jaune!
Jaune the Dense
The Dark Knight!
Heavy Metal Wonderland
Addressing the Peeps (AN)
Were-Jaune
Monsterverse Teaser!

Niko-Arc Son.

1.2K 12 0
By AQuickSeriesOfWords

Decided to Reread and check over this chapter alone since it was so short, but still, shout outs to Plague anyway.

"Are you ready!" DB roared with the lights flickering back on. It was now just RWBY and NPR.

They weren't exactly as enthusiastic as DB, "Hell to the yeah!" Except Nora, but then again, she was always hype.

"Fucking right on!" The screen was beginning to go static, "Cause today is a good day to be Pyrrha!"

"Why exactly?" Said spartan asked, confused by the declaration.

"Today we get to see... Niko-Arc son!"

"YES, FINALLY! A POSSIBILTY WITH ME AND HIM AFER ALL THE WAITING!" Pyrrha cheered, nearly throwing her popcorn everywhere in her excitement. She took some brief seconds to anlyze what she did and the amused faces focusing on her. With her face matching the color of her hair, she coughed into her hand and slowly sat back down, "Let's see it." She said evenly, doing her best to keep her focus purely on the screen.

A simple looking bar by the name of "Cody's Canteen" was on the side of a barren highway in the middle of the night. A silver motorcycle pulled up and on it was an armored man.

His head was covered by a silver T visor helmet with bronze cheeks. Crimson leather long sleeved shirt and dark brown leather pants outfit with a light patch of white fur on the waist of the armor. Said waist carried two black holsters on the outside of both thighs. Lightweight, silver colored plate armor padding colored the torso, shoulder, and back area and a bronze bunny was painted on the center. The elbow and knee guards were silver on the edge while the circle exactly on the joints were bronze. And finally the had jet black military grade boots and gloves.

"That's our son," Pyrrha whispered, her mind clouded by many emotions. Happiness with his existence, confusion at his state of stress, and an odd sense of pride flowing through her.

"Way to go, P-money!" Yang called out, "and side note, what a sweet looking motorcycle."

Weiss nudged Blake, "I could only imagine what the son of those two would be like," she whispered, "That raw power mixed with Pyrrha's skill."

"No kidding." Blake replied. She ignored the gut felling in her saying 'Deja Vu".

Which was good lest DB have to do something again.

They can't remember that, not yet.

The inside of the bar was a stereotypical drab western style filled with big tough looking people and biker babes. Paying no one any mind, the man walked up go the bronzed bartender with graying hair and said, "Give me the Vacuo sunrise, Cody. Hold the alchohol."

"So an orange smoothie than." Cody chuckled.

"My phrasing sounded better." The younger man retorted flatly.

"He defiantly has some of Jaune's traits," Ren sighed, though he was clearly amused by the antics.

"I'm just glad he doesn't drink." Pyrrha muttered, the mother hen coming out of her. If she was already a mother hen with her team, the others could only imagine her demeanor as an actual mother. Nora giggled at the mere thought alone.

"You and me both," Ruby chirped before gave Yang a side glance, "Yang."

Yang quirked a brow, perplexed by Ruby's minor scolding, "What? I'm not like uncle Qrow at least."

Suddenly, he was roughly grabbed by the shoulder and swiveled around on his high chair. "Hey, boy!" The random thug yelled right behind him. The man's face was only a few inches away from the masked man, "I dislike you."

"What in blazes is that man's issue?" Weiss wondered aloud, clearly irratted by that man's unexplained action.

Yang rolled her eyes at Weiss' naivety in regards to the situation before narrowing her eyes at the screen, "Douches do that sometimes. It's a bar, problems happen. Alcohol certainly doesn't help." Ruby, Ren, and Blake nodded in agreement while hoping things wouldn't escalate further.

"He'd better back off." Pyrrha growled, that rare spark of sheer anger beginning to course through her. She looked ready to jump in and Nora was ready to pounce with her if need be.

"Whatever." He responded before turning around on his stool.

The man grabbed his shoulder and forcefully turned him around, "See my friends back there?" He asked, jabbing his thumb behind him o a group of five other bikers, "They dislike you too. You'd better watch out, we're hardened criminals."

With a dull tone, the young man answered, "Yeah, I'll be careful."

"He's rather... apathetic." Weiss stated.

"Considering who he's made up of, we can understand why." Ren figured the son wouldn't be too concerned about this. He doubted Pyrrha or Jaune would train the boy in some form of combat. Though he did wonder... why pistols?

"You'll be Dead!" The thug roared. He was about to grab him again until his hand was caught in a vice like grip and crushed. He didn't get to scream since his face was thrown into the counter, splinter and blood flying in many directions.

"Don't touch me." The masked one said casually. He then heard the sound of people rushing to items out and quickly turned with gun swiftly drawn. He fired right into the thugs hands with pinpoint accuracy, making them drop their guns or swords in pain. "Guess my post-hunt drink is cancelled." He quickly pulled out some Lien and put it on the counter, "Sorry for the mess, Cody."

Pyrrha released a sigh of relief, "Thank goodness."

"Impressive." Weiss spoke, "As to be expected," She said, giving Pyrrha a small nod.

"That was cool, he was like one of those gunslingers from those wild west movies!" Nora spoke, speaking somewhat fast to the point it sounded like gibberish. She made little finger pistol gestures as she went on.

"Don't worry about this, it's only the third time this month." Cody plainly replied while counting the Lien. The young man nodded and made his way out of the establishment just as his Scroll was ringing. He quickly removed his helmet to reveal a youthful face, deep blue eyes and short auburn hair cut in a military fashion. "Hey Ma." He greeted, his tone was more sweet sounding and unmuffled without the helmet.

Yang whistled, "Yo, P-money, you're son's one handsome devil."

"Um, thanks." Pyrrha wasn't exactly sure how to take that and settled for the slow, unsure thanks.

Ruby groaned, "Yang, don't be weird."

"I'm not," Yang held up her arms in defense, "I'm just saying, they're genes go together like PG and J."

Blake furrowed her brows, "Yang, stop."

Yang's jaw was agape, shocked by what her partner and sister assumed of her, "There's nothing sexual about my comment!"

"Lykos? Where are you?" On the other side of the call was an older Pyrrha with her hair down. She had grown slightly more muscular and filled out, more Amazonian over the years.

"And here comes Pyrrha, still flexing on us years later." Yang chortled. Even one agreed, Pyrrha was still beautiful to look at even when in her middle ages. Said younger version shrunk in her seat from the praise.

"Lykos... what a nice name," The flustered spartan whispered.

"On the road and on the way home."

"Lykos." She said in a scolding manner, "I thought I told you to keep me updated on where you are when you're more than an hour away."

He chuckled nervously whilst rubbing the back of his head, "I got carried away when dad said he was making his five cheese lasagna tonight."

"That man does know how to make a mean lasagna." Pyrrha whispered, briefly looking away as she no doubt thought of that dish. "Still, you have a scroll for a reason."

"He really does." Ren muttered in agreement.

"Babes?" He cheekily questioned.

Pyrrha rolled her eyes, "Family."

"That was my third guess." He smoothly replied.

"Of course." She sighed, clearly not buying it. "So, did you and your friends have a nice time out?"

Lykos smiled, "Well, you know. Fun but same as usual."

Cue the song Happy Together by the Turtles as Lykos has a flashback of his day!

We see Lykos, with his helmet back on, in a flashback. He's in the middle of a camp lit on fire with his guns blazing against what appeared to be a motley crew of bandits, a mixture of faunus and humans with an armed with standard military grade weapons no doubt pilfered long ago from an unsuspecting group of Atlesian military. He was dodging gunfire and weapon strikes left and right while blasting people away into the night.

"What on Remnant is he doing!?" Pyrrha was caught in a mixture of fuming and fear. Fuming that her Lykos was clearly withholding information that he was out hunting bandits and fear for her son's safety.

"Kicking butt and taking names?" Nora answered hesitantly before Pyrrha turned her glare on her, "Eeep!"

Ren held up a hand in a gesture asking Pyrrha to calm down, "He does seem to be holding his own."

"That isn't the point." Pyrrha could see he was a good fighter, a great one, but this was absurd to do. Especially on his own!

He ducked below sniper fire from atop a fortified treehouse and twirled around to aim his pistols at the sniper.

Her fired two shots and his bullets began to spark with bronze colored energy, expanding in size and speed for a split second before they began looking akin to laser bolts. They burnt right through the fortification and through the bandit's chest.

Ruby, somewhat mesmerized by his guns, spoke up, "Either he's got a really great gun or bullet manufacturer or,"

"That's his semblance... a semblance that can charge up his projectiles," Blake finished for her.

"Wicked." Ruby mumbled like a star struck child.

Lykos didn't miss a beat and walked his way through the camp, immediately shooting anyone who was a threat or, for a better term, attempted to be one.

Through the chaos of fire and bullets, he came upon a large, fortified hut within the center of the encampment. The doors immediately bursted open to reveal a bulky looking man in Atlesian armor, rebuilt in a more uncanny manner for the bandit leaders liking. His weapon of choice was a double bladed chainsaw that he held over his head. He was roaring as fire leaked from the pipes placed on his back.

Pyrrha clutched the seat in front of her, nearly snapping it in the process. She was going to have a shear heart attack.

Lykos chuckled softly, finding the little threat display cute, and held up his fist. Less than a split second later, the man hade a gaping hole in his head where his brain should be, courtesy of a well placed sniper.

Lykos held out a thumbs up, "Another job well done, Miss Pancakes." And the flashback ended.

"Miss Pancakes?" Nora asked while Pyrrha released a massive breath of relief she had been holding, "But I don't like snipers."

Ren went wide eyed, "Unless..."

"As long as you and Shu Lan are having fun." Pyrrha gave a nervous chuckle, "But please be careful, she does take after her mother."

Lykos waved off his mother's worry, "Pancakes and sloths never hurt anyone."

"Usually." She muttered. The Valkyrie family could make almost anything into a weapon with the right mind set, "Anyway, get home safe, love you."

"WHAT!? But me and Ren aren't together - together!" A steaming red Nora turned to Ren... who was also steaming red, betraying his poker face which began to slightly crumble, "Hehe, we, you know..."

"Different timeline..." Ren whispered. One could here the faint crack in his voice.

"Yep." Nora chirped.

An odd silence washed over them until Yang broke it, "You guys want us to give you some time alone?"

"I could arrange it," DB told them.

Both student and voice went ignored by the currently flustering dynamic duo.

"Love you too, Ma." A quick kiss towards the scroll and a hang up later, his helmet was back on and he was blasting off on his motorcycle, "Should probably get some hair stuff on my way back. Gotta repay auntie Yang for this gift after all."

Yang nodded, "Nice, potential future me."

And it was over. "So what did you think?"

"Loved it." Pyrrha immediately answered before anyone else, "Though... I'll be sure to look out for the start of his little secret in the future."

"Yeah..." DB's sudden shift in tone confused the students. He usually never sounded that way, mildly melancholic.

"Why'd you sound so... saddened just now." Blake voiced the question running through everyone's heads.

DB didn't reply. Instead the screen began to spiral with black and white swirls, "Wish I could answer, cat... but it doesn't matter. At least not now." Once again their memories were wiped of this portion... for the time being at least.

Stay tuned, y'all gonna see Arkham next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 186 3
In the distant future, in the Empire of Arcadia, a world ending threat has been plaguing the Lands for far too long, to the point it is almost close...
11.5K 229 9
Hell has gotten itself a new resident. His name is Jaune Arc. Follow his journey as this unlikely sinner adapts to life in the underworld. At least h...
11.2K 189 17
Is been one year for the guardians, they've been on Remnant, enjoying there new home and friends. But...something is coming to them, something big. I...
20.8K 214 21
Just another Arc Multiverse story lmao