My Sweetheart Is A Gold Digge...

Bởi NSTSiYA

[TIAOM COMPLETE] She is not a sly neither a play girl. In fact, she is just an ordinary poor girl who is so... Xem Thêm

1. That Girl
2. Pie's Mission
3. Rendezvous
4. Meet Jittaleela
5. A Day With Ms.Gold Digger
6. Our Engagement
7. Building Up Understanding
8. Personal Assistant
9. A Rival
10. Jealousy?
11. HATE YOU!
13. Torn Inside
14. Pie oh Pie
15. The Stolen Kiss
16. Don't Hate Me
17. Embracing The Love
18. The Pillow Talk
19. Won't Hurt You
20. Hurtful Refusal
21. Believe
22. A 'Deathly' Fight
23. Pie in Danger
24. Kim
25. The Conundrum of an Old Picture
26. I Miss You
27. Goodbye Kim
28. A Vacation To Go
29. To The Far-Far Away Kingdom
30. London; Day 1
31. London; Day 2
32. London; Day 3
33. London; Day 4
34. London; Day 5
35. London; Day 6
36. Back to Basic
37. Friend to a Foe
38. The Real Foe
39. The New Beginning
40. Shaping the Future
41. Promise Ring
42. The Bridesmaid
43. A Little Escape to Celebrate
Finale: It isn't an ordinary photo shoot!
PROMO ALERT

12. Of Three Ladies

3.5K 117 2
Bởi NSTSiYA

"Morning." The familiar voice greeted Pie from afar. She averted her sight to the source just to see Kim descending down the stairs, neatly dressed up with her formal attire.

"I know I am such a prince charming, Pie. There's no need for you to look at me like that." Kim smiled proudly as she got nearer to Pie. Realizing that she was spacing out or in other words quite surprise to see Kim this morning, the petite lady stuck out her tongue instantly to that tom as to cover up herself.

"Are you going back to work today? I thought you need some more rest?" Pie asked. Concurrently she served Kim with the breakfast that she had prepare earlier. Pie watched that tom inhaled the aroma of the meal heartily as if she has never seen that kind of food on the Earth. Today she made scrambled egg tacos which was so simple and quick to be prepared. Well, it's a new recipe which she googled last night.

"I have to work. Who do you think will pay the rest of half million dollars to you, hmm?" Kim stared at Pie with her head cocked to the side and her thick eyebrow arched in annoying gesture which always managed to irritate Pie whenever that tom made a face to her.

"Good then." Pie clicked seriously on her tongue. "I don't need to trouble myself to take care of sick big baby like you. It's such a tiresome." She scoffed, adding the dramatic effects on her saying. Pie intended to say such way, just to annoy Kim too.

"I didn't ask you come and check on me." Kim shrugged. She was later gladly dug a spoonful of the scrambled egg and fed it to herself.

"Who's going to make me rich if you're sick?" Pie let out a fake chortle. Kim seemed didn't get affected with her saying. That tom enjoyed her meal to the most.

"Since when you know how to cook this kind of breakfast?" Kim queried as she peeked up from her plate, staring to Pie from the opposite side of the table.

"Do you know there's one magical creature in this world? It knows everything, varied from all kinds of knowledge and wonders. People called it GOOGLE." Exaggerated Pie, complete with her over reacted action.

"Excellent!" Kim applauded, dropping the spoon in her hand to the plate carefully. "You're getting smart now. It's good to know that you're not that naive and silly." Pie got two thumbs up from that tom.

"You always look down upon me!" Defiantly Pie smashed her hand to the table, making a slight earthquake all over the rectangular frame. Kim choked on her food because of it.

"Easy Pie." Kim motioned Pie to calm down.

"You know, it is not really appropriate to quarrel or pick up an argument in front of this blessing meals? Let's just eat our breakfast in peace, shall we?" Kim adjured whose later consequently took another clean plate for Pie to have her breakfast too.

"Come sweetheart, your cook is delicious." Kim beckoned Pie to eat.

"I'm not your sweetheart. Stop calling me that way." Pie protested. She stirred her spoon around the plate, didn't instantly enjoy her meal like Kim did.

"Alright Ms.Gold Digger, eat your breakfast." Kim restated it just to ease the situation. Pie seemed a bit moody today.

"Don't call me that too. I don't like it!" Pie spat which really surprised Kim. Kim dared herself to look carefully to Pie's face. She saw Pie's face was seethed with anger mixed by some hatred. It made her shuddered a bit. Never did she see Pie in this state of fuming.

"Fine. Let's eat, my Sweetheart is a Gold Digger." Kim said, trying to mixed up the teasing joke that she threw to Pie earlier.

"IT'S NOT FUNNY!" Pie snapped. At any instant, her sitting chair was drawn backward hastily. Kim stared to Pie bewilderedly before the petite lady darted out from the kitchen, leaving her all alone startled and completely puzzled.

"What's wrong with her?" Kim asked to the empty space. It wasn't like any other day where Pie always managed to endure her sarcasms and silliness. Pie reacted much way different today.

****************************************************************************************

J's Holdings

It's finally lunch hour. Time seemed to move much slower today that Kim felt waiting for this time to come was like an eternity. There's one thing that bothered her since this morning. Pie's image kept playing in her mind. Pie usually wouldn't stay mad so long or at least she would always find anything to win over the argument or what not. However, that girl wasn't behave normally today. The seethed anger that evolved around Pie still haunted Kim till this hour. Does it mean she was too much all this while that Pie couldn't take it anymore? Or there's another thing that pressured her that much? Was it because the new rule that she put to that girl? The rule of not allowing her to go back to her place until their agreement ended? All questions that flooded her mind just invited the second wave of migraine to Kim.

Peeling a layer of her ego, Kim took out her mobile phone and dialed Pie's number. Pie didn't pick up her call. Kim tried again for the second time but still there's no sign that Pie would answer it. Not to give up, Kim put a hope that Pie would pick up the call this time and by the time of the third rings, the call was answered finally.

"Hello?" Kim heard Pie answered it with her croaky voice. It sounded like she wasn't that well.

"Pie, what are you doing?" Kim echoed from the other end of the line.

"Not doing anything. Lay in my bed." Pie said which later sound like a Lazy Song lyric to Kim.

"Lazy hmm?" Kim surmised. She was about to make a joke on Pie when suddenly she heard the echoes of Pie's, let out a stifle cough.

"Hey, are you alright?" Kim could sense that something has gone wrong with Pie.

"It's hurt." Pie's voice nearly inaudible to Kim's hearing.

"What hurts you?" Panic and fear struck Kim.

"I feel it gushing out uncontrollably." Pie complained with her weak voice.

"What?" Kim became confused. Everything that Pie told her was like a scattered jigsaw puzzled that desperately asked to be solved.

"The time has come." Pie said.

"Pie, don't play hint and guess with me. I got no time for it." Kim started to get irritate with Pie's pulling rope game.

"The full moon." Pie restated but still in sort of code information.

"Full moon?" Kim echoed.

"Oh, are you on period?" Kim got the hint that Pie tried to tell her.

"Hmm.." Pie responded short, not even talk that much any longer.

"Are you having period pain then?" Kim queried precisely. Now she got a bit clue on why Pie behaved weirdly this morning. Her hormonal wasn't at the stable state yet her emotion got affected too. Woman is so complicated right?

"I think so." Pie answered uncertainly.

"I think so?" Disturbed by the statement, Kim re-uttered it just to confirm what Pie has told her just now.

"It's the first time for me to feel this worst." Pie complained.

"Could you bear the pain then? Go and get the pain killer inside the first aid box in my room." Kim

"I don't know. I can't move any where." Pie whined more to the sound of in the verge of crying.

"Do you want me to come home?" Kim couldn't think any other way rather than she should take the responsibility and return home immediately.

"But you're working right?"

"What if I call Mama to come over and check on you?" Kim suggested.

"No. Don't. It's embarrassing." Pie rejected it ardently. The elder woman might think she was just exaggerating with the common 'female problem'.

"I'll just go back and check on you right now." Kim decided and Pie realized she can't do nothing about it. Once it was said by Kim, that tom will never retracted it.

"I'm sorry for troubling you." Pie's heavy sigh was clearly heard by Kim.

"You should realize that you're such a troublesome since the beginning." Kim said and in no time, the conversation ended with a long beep sound. Kim wasn't at the end of the line anymore.

**********************************************************************************

Kim was about to leave her office when suddenly Jane came to approach her at the door. Her new secretary was holding a pile of documents in her hands. Kim knew that the documents was sent to her for the signature.

"Kim, where are you going?" Jane asked casually, ignoring the supposed formal code in the office. The secretary often called Kim by her name only when the higher committees weren't around.

"I need to go home right now." Kim told Jane. Later she moved side way as she wanted to leave her office as soon as possible. However, not even before Kim managed to arrange her steps, Jane was the first one to grabbed her by her arms and that cause her to stop abruptly.

"You need to check on these documents. They need an immediate approval from you." Jane reminded. Her eyes shone seriously as to hint Kim not to leave so soon.

"Is it really important that it can't be hold just for a few hours?" Kim frowned with the thought that she has to check on the proposal and plan of the project for hours before she could go back to her house and check for Pie.

"It's the latest project of the shopping mall." Jane informed her.

"Oh.." Just when she thought she could find another excuses, the project that Jane mentioned to her earlier forbid her to leave the office at any instant.

"Shall we check for them right now?" Jane was first to walked to Kim's desk and placed the document carefully on it. The sign of 'PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL' was written in bold on the black hard cover file.

"Make it quick." Kim hurriedly returned to the desk and took her seat as usual. Jane kept explaining stuffs but her mind was long ago flew away to home. How was Pie?

**************************************************************************************

"This is the last one." Jane said. Kim on the other hand was so glad that it was finally over.

"It says that..."

"Just handed it to me. Everything is fine." Kim beckoned the secretary to pass the last piece of the document to her. Decently Jane handed the document to Kim with a frowning expression written all over her face. The secretary's reaction and expression arose her curiosity but when all her thought was fixed to Pie at home, she ignored every possible guessing that played in her mind.

"I need to go now. Thank you." Kim dunk her head in professional gesture before she once again rose from her seat and walked to the entrance of the room.

Kim was about to reach for the door's knob when someone already push the door from outside. She traced her sight to the person and it came to her utmost surprise as she saw Fern stood daintily at the door.

"Hello Kim." Fern greeted her for the first place. The lady wore her best smile to Kim. If the other male did see how wonderful Fern's smile right now, he might probably melt in no time.

"Fern?" Kim gasped.

"Rushing to go somewhere?" The stunning lady asked.

"I have to go home immediately." Kim said, still not revealing her purpose of doing so because Jane was still present in the room.

"Oh, this is how you welcome me? We haven't meet for years?" Fern pouted. Before Kim could ever reacted to the lady, Fern dragged her to have a seat at the couch in the room. Her return to the house was once again delayed.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

4.8K 312 40
A life and death love story.
125K 6.6K 99
Hannah And her Happy Harem After spending her entire life training to become an Olympic level gymnast only to suffer one too many injuries for her bo...
713 49 32
His hand stayed on mine as he pulled out back on the road and I could feel the embarrassment creeping up my cheeks. "I'm sorry." I said. First I was...
85.9K 3.4K 32
[TIAOM COMPLETED] Pie Mindara Manaying, a young maiden teacher has never thought that being single and enjoying her carefree life could lead her to a...