'TILL DEATH DO US PART | TWIL...

foxx8925

Lucifer, the new girl. Universe old angel of God. Ruler of hell, queen of torture, Satan, and "best friend" t... Еще

WARNING
☠Lucifer 'Asia' Morningstar☠
☠ Playlist ☠
☠ EPIGRAPH ☠
☠ TWILIGHTXLUCIFER ☠
☠ 1.1 ☠
☠ 1.2 ☠
☠ 1.3 ☠
☠ 1.4 ☠
☠ 1.5 ☠
☠ 1.6 ☠
☠ 1.7 ☠
☠ 1.8 ☠
☠ 1.9 ☠
☠ 1.10 ☠
☠ 1.11 ☠
ACT II: BEACON HILLS
☠ b.1 ☠
☠ 1.12 ☠
☠1.13☠
☠1.14☠
☠b.2☠
☠1.15☠
☠1.16☠
☠1.17☠
☠1.18☠
☠1.19☠
☠1.20☠

☠2.1☠

1.8K 76 15
foxx8925

Warning: Gore (seriously if you're squeamish I wouldn't read.)

White is a very depressing colour. Very.

But thats what one must get used to it would seem, once they've died at least. I guess that's what makes it so depressing.

The heavenly gates aren't actually gates. They're two marble pillars stretching into seemingly nothing, a statue of Lucifer and Michael stand at one each. Lucifer's is more menacing looking than her brother's but I digress.

Lucifer herself stands at the base of them, frowning with her hands on her hips.

"For fucks sake, Michael. Why did you lose your stupid sword?" Almost as if hearing her, Michael appears by her side.

"You are welcome to return to your domain, sister. If that is what you so wish." She glances to him.

"Now why would that be my desire. I just got married." Her brother hums in thought.

"You died." No shit.

"Michael, you are requested by Amenadiel." The siblings look up into the face of their father, who smiles softly.

The male counterpart dissapears in a flash of light.

"Come, Luci." He reaches out to her and wraps an arm around her twnse shoulders. It has been a long time since they've come into contact.

"What is your plan for me now, father?" She would have said it sneeringly, but it would do no good. The older man smiles again.

"You have impressed me, my daughter. You have connected to someone who isn't yourself." Lucifer adopts an offended expression.

"Wow, thanks Dad."

"But- you tried to kill a child."

"Tried and succeeded are two different things." God laughs lightly. "Plus she's a hybrid. Gross." She shivers.

"Yes, well. Your friends from Beacon Hills seemed very worried about you." She scoffs. They tried to murder her.

I am telling you right now, you will never know what happened. Seriously.

"They can burn for all I care. Did someone get that Mikael guy?" God smirks shaking his head.

"I was hoping you could do that for me." Lucifer smiles almost apprehensively.

"You're not going to banish me back to hell?"

"Mazikeen can govern hell for now, but you are always the devil." There's a hidden message there but Lucifer couldn't care less.

She'll get to see Kol again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A box. Not what Lucifer expected. She wanted a whole shrine but they gave her a box.

What great friends she has.

She huffs. Punching a hole in the wood above her, satisfied with the splintering she causes.

Dirt falls into her face and she splutters.

"Ugh, gross."

She digs up and eventually breaches surface. Finding that she's buried in Forks cemetery. The security guard will have a heart attack when he finds an empty coffin the next morning. Especially since its been opened from the inside.

There's a moment of peaceful quiet as Lucifer takes a couple gulps of fresh air. Aparently its been a few months since her death. So around christmas time now, maybe a few days past.

She rolls her shoulders, allowing her now greyish wings to hide themselves into her back. She has no idea why they changed colour.

She begins the trudge towards where she died. Apparently the brothers trapped their father there and return to him every couple weeks to torture him, then heal him and torture him again. Quite the affair really.

Her footsteps are heavy and her disposition is dangerous. She's dressed in a badass leather outfit. Something she requested to be returned upon her awakening.

God had rolled his eyes at that.

She comes upon the spot after a good half hour walk. He sits in the middle of the small clearing. A fairly large tree looks like it's grown through him and he healed around it.

No wonder he hasn't left.

Apart from that he looks perfectly healthy. He sighs, hearing footsteps. He honestly looks bored. How does he eat though? Isn't the tree through his stomach? Or does he have to eat at all.

"You were here two days ago. This is early." He can't see her because of how he's stuck. He's practically laying down with his feet on the ground. In a half lean, head lulled back and staring up at the stars. His arms are crossed over his chest and he acts as if nothing is odd about this situation.

Not that anything is wrong here.

Lucifer moves to stand above his head and leans down.

"Quite a perdicament you've gotten yourself in." He opens his and jumps, well tries to jump, almost headbutting the devil in the process.

"God, you died." His eyes are wide, actually looking scared. Before his cocky demeanour returns.

"Come back for that nice sword? It burned up when you died."

She hums, putting her hands underneath his back.

"This will hurt. Alot."

Lucifer thrusts her hands upward, sending the thousand year old man, up the tree; tearing apart his insides in the process. He cries out, getting stuck again a quarter of the way up.

Blood is streaked all along the tree, and Lucifer got hit in the face. One of his intestines hang out from underneath him, having gotten snagged on a branch stub.

His skin turn pale and his eyes lull into the back of his head, passing out.

Lucifer's wings extend and she rolls her eyes flying up to his new level. She smacks him on the forehead, hard enough to break his neck, but she uses her power to keep him alive.

He gasps, not being able to breath, so he just sits there, head hanging off, eyes bulging and gaping like a fish.

She shoves him up again, almost making it to the top. Lucifer huffs, flicking off bits of his insides from her shirt. More blood sprays everywhere and his head flops violently around at the force. Honestly Asia is surprised that it didn't fall off.

With one last shove he slips messily off the top of the tree. But he gets caught on a large branch on the top. One side of the gaping hole in his stomach hangs on, exposing the dripping mess of guts and blood that falls all the way down to the forest floor.

"Damn, and Dad said to be discreet." She shrugs to herself, grabbing onto one of his legs and rips him off the branch. His neck tears at the movement and his wind pipe is exposed. His head falls back and hangs on by the last piece of flesh that remains attatched.

"Can I use your spine as a stabby thing?" She drops him to the ground and follows shortly after. His head landed underneath his back, hiding it from view.

Her hand finds the chain of vertebra, left exposed now too. Her fingers grip it tightly, becoming stained with scarlet blood. She pulls harshly but only a portion comes out.

She pouts.

"Should have guessed that the tree took out most of it." She looks through the hole in his torso, seeing a tuft of dirt brown hair through it. "Still dissappointing." She tells his head.

Bet he's wishing he was dead now.

"Do your legs work?" She pokes one with the spine. It doesn't move. Of course it doesn't. "Cool."

She slaps one with the side of the spine, watching bruises form through his ripped clothes.

She beats it so hard that she breaks skin. Blood squirts out and she wrinkles her nose.

"Your heart is still connected to those? Cool!" She now realizes that just because his head isn't attached doesn't mean he can't feel that.

But his spinal chord got ripped out. She really doesn't know.

"Ok, ok. I've had my fun. Go on back to hell now." She waves her hand and the still alive Mikael dissappears; back to the throne room where he is immediately treated as a hellhound chew toy.

She looks up at the tree and smiles.

"That is a really effective torture toy." Lucifer slings the spine of the dead man over her soulders and uses it as an arm rest. She snaps her fingers, clearing herself and the spine of blood. "Which way was Cullen house, again?" She mumbles.

Lucifer stalks off into the woods again. Leaving the gruesome scene behind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was not what God meant when he said, 'take care of Mikael.' He gags turning away from the image.

Seriously, his daughter has issues.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Cullen house is alot busier than Lucifer remembers. There are alot of wolves here, and more vampires too. She rolls her eyes, watching from her tree.

Her wings rest down, hanging over the edge. She is shaking the spine in her hand like a maraca, making knocking sounds with the vertebrae.

The group of people fall silent at the sound. Kol and Niklaus look to each other in confusion.

Lucifer giggles lightly, drawing everyone's attention. Renesmee spots her first, gasping.

She points up in the tree, causing the group to follow her gaze.

"Lucifer?!" Bella screeches, pushing her daughter behind her. The group of unfamiliar vampires stare at her uncertainly.

Kol steps forward, a look of awe on his face.

"Yep."

Edward sighs, not questioning her appearance. "Dare I ask where you got that?"

She smirks, winking down at Kol.

"I ripped it out of Mikael's neck."

Kol laughs tearily at that, appearing next to his wife in the tree. He takes the spine from her and tosses it down to Bella's feet.

"Ugh! That's disgusting!" Bella cries snobbishly, taking a step back into Edward and Renesmee.

"Better not go into the woods for a while then."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

20.5K 592 31
*******COMPLETE******* "Wow, you really are a little monster, aren't you?" His deep voice tilted the words into a thick Southern accent. A famili...
3M 78.9K 111
She's got the eyes of innocence, The face of an angel, A personality of a dreamer And a smile that hides more pain, Than you can ever imagine. #1 bel...
22.2K 561 17
Being a new student isn't easy, what's worse is being a new student in the middle of the year. My name is Elijah Swan, and this is the story of how m...
83.5K 1.8K 38
"Be bitter. Stay angry. Blame everyone." - Axl Rose Sophia Swan is the older sister of Bella Swan...