Five Hargreeves x Reader (One...

Von anapocalypseinmymind

A collection of oneshots for Five, originally published on my Tumblr. There's fluff and angst here, NO SMUT I... Mehr

Black Coffee
Midnight Revelations
Unloveable
It Had to be Her
Meet the Murder Victim - One
Meet the Murder Victim - Two
Meet the Murder Victim - Three
Fuzzy
Just Keep Your Mouth Shut

Just a Movie . . . Date

1K 14 2
Von anapocalypseinmymind

warnings: fluff, squirrelly Klaus, jealous!five

"So, are you asking me on a date?"

He ran a hand nervously through his hair, shifting from foot to foot. "Yeah, well, um, no, unless you want it to be a date, because I don't want to make you uncomfortable-"

"Five, we've literally been dating for two weeks," you told him calmly, the corners of your mouth twitching up in a smile. "You'd make me more uncomfortable if we didn't go on a date."

A relieved grin split his face. "So it's a date then?"

You smiled and grabbed your coat. "Yes it is."

He took your hand, staring at it for a moment - all of the scars and tiny little hairs crisscrossing it, your nail bitten fingernails, every little detail, all of which he adored - before teleporting you to an alley near the movie theater, since it would look weird if you showed up in the middle of the theater in a flash of light.

You brushed yourself out, a habit, and blinked away the nausea that always accompanied you when you jumped with your boyfriend. He waited patiently for you - something that he'd do only for you - before taking your hand and walking with you to the movie theater a few doors down.

Along the way you met up with a ... certain someone.

"Klaus?" You asked incredulously when you saw your friend stumbling along the street toward you.

"Klaus?" Five echoed, following your gaze to see his brother making a beeline for his girlfriend.

"Y/N!" Klaus exclaimed, spreading his arms out with a lopsided grin. "My favorite girl!"

"Uh, hey!" you said somewhat hesitantly, dropping Five's hand and pulling Klaus in for a hug. "What're you doing here?"

"Oh, y'know, just kinda chillin'," Klaus said nonchalantly. His eyes darted to his brother, and Five stiffened. "Little bro! Whatcha doin' with Y/N-" He broke off suddenly as the realization hit him.

"Yeah Klaus," Five said stiffly, sliding his arm around your waist. "We're on a date."

"Oh, wow, I'm so, um, I'll just be goin' then-"

"No, Klaus, it's fine!" You said quickly, hoping to make up for your boyfriend's mistake. Klaus wasn't exactly a person that took well to insults, even the most subtle of them. "You can ... you can come with us if you want."

He looked skeptical. "I don't want to-"

"Yeah, Y/N, you heard him," Five said through gritted teeth, glaring at you. "He doesn't want to."

You glared right back at your boyfriend. "Let him speak, Five."

Klaus was not a person that took hints easily. In fact, he didn't really take hints at all. So, while you snapped at your boyfriend, he stood there, debating about whether or not to take you up on your offer. Finally, he came to a decision.

"Sure! I'll go with you!" he said sort of loudly. Five mentally swore that he would kill his brother when he got back home. "I mean, it'll be nice to get away from all the dead people. There's lots of 'em this time of night."

"Great!" you said with a grin before turning back to your boyfriend. Your anger towards his insensitivity for his brother dissipated when you saw the defeated look in his eyes. It probably seems like I don't want to go on a date with him. "Five and I will go get the tickets, why don't you go and get the popcorn?"

"Great idea!" Klaus skipped off into the theater, and you immediately turned to your boyfriend, cupping his face in your hands.

"I'm so sorry," you said sincerely, "I know how much you were looking forward to this, but Klaus is always so lonely! The only people he can talk to as friends are dead people, and when they're covered in blood it's probably pretty unsettling. And don't say he has you guys," you cut him off when he opened his mouth, "Because most of the time you guys treat him like trash, especially you. I just wanted to make him happy with living people for once."

Five stared at you and the sincerity glowing in your eyes, and let out a breath, reaching up to take your hands off of his face. No matter how much he hated his brother in that moment, seeing you want to do something so sweet for Klaus warmed his heart. "Fine. But promise me that we'll go on a date, just me and you, soon."

You smiled and pressed a quick kiss to his lips. "Thank you, love! And I promise."

Love. His ears rang with the nickname as you dragged him to the ticket window. He barely listened as you requested three tickets, and absentmindedly handed the cashier the money, taking the change and shoving it in his pocket.

"Let's go find Klaus," you said, and he couldn't help but smile. Tonight will be a good night, he promised himself. I'll have a good time with my girlfriend and my brother. And it's good that they're getting along, isn't that what everybody wants? For their significant other and their family to get along?

You found Klaus holding two buckets of popcorn by the counter. He grinned when he saw the pair of you, hand in hand. "Let's go, let's go, the movie's gonna be so great!"

You smiled and dropped Five's hand to take one of the popcorn buckets from Klaus. "Yep, let's go."

The three of you made your way to the designated theater, and you took a seat between Five and Klaus. Five was still keeping up the idea that this was going to be a good night, with you and his brother, when Klaus rested his head on your shoulder.

That took his hope and chucked it out the window mercilessly.

You didn't mind getting all cuddly with Klaus, because for you, he was one of your closest friends. You knew that you would never leave Five for him, but Five was beside himself with jealously at the thought.

So when Klaus yawned and stood up to go to the bathroom, Five wasted no time in rested his arm around your shoulders protectively. You sighed and snuggled your head into the crook of his neck, feeling his stiff muscles against your cheek. You lifted your head to see your boyfriend staring straight at the screen. "You okay?" you whispered, pressing a loving kiss to his neck.

He shivered at your touch. "I'm fine," he said, but his voice was stony.

You watched him for another moment before resting your head back on his shoulder, feeling him slowly lean his head on yours. You felt his fingers brush against yours and slowly intertwined them, relishing the mo-

Klaus suddenly plopped into his seat beside you, and you sighed, sitting up. A glance at Five proved that he was just as irked as you were. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to bring Klaus along. Actually, no, it was a good idea. You can see Five anytime you want to, just you and him. It's nice for Klaus to be able to get out of the house once in a while.

So for the rest of the movie, you let Klaus rest his head on your shoulder and whisper funny comments in your ear that made you cover your mouth to stifle your laughter. The entire time, Five gritted his teeth and tried to ignore the pair of you.

Once the movie was over, you walked out of the theater and into the cold with Klaus, Five dragging his feet behind you. You'd never seen him this way before. He was ... sad. You didn't know that that boy was capable of feeling sad.

"Klaus, you can head home," you told him with a kind smile. "Tonight was fun. I ... Five's gonna walk me back to my place."

Klaus stared at you for a moment, then gave you a lopsided smile and pulled you in for a hug. "Use protection," he whispered in your ear, gave you a wink, and skipped off down the street.

You rolled your eyes and turned back to see Five staring absentmindedly across the street at the closed shops. "Ready to go?" You asked, taking his hand in yours and staring toward your house.

"Go where?" His voice was still cold, and you sighed.

"You're walking me home like a good boyfriend," you informed him, slowing down to walk beside him.

He pulled his hand out of your grasp and tucked it in his pocket. "Kinda thought Klaus would be doing that."

You clenched your jaw at your boyfriend's antics. "What is wrong with you? Why would I want Klaus to walk me home when my handsome boyfriend could do it?" Since being called adorable just made him more furious, you avoided it but made a silent vow to spam him with 'you're adorable' messages later.

He cast you a glance and sighed. "It's nothing."

"Then why are you so annoyed over nothing?"

"I'm jealous, alright?" he finally snapped, stopping and holding his arms out in an obviously-why-else-would-I-be-like-this way. "I'm jealous that for ninety percent of the movie, you were cuddling with Klaus instead of me, and that you asked him to come on our date in the first place! We're called a couple for a reason, Y/N! I know you wanted to be nice to him but he's literally laying around being useless 24 hours a day! It's not like it's hard to get a hold of him!"

The entire time, you met his gaze calmly until he looked away. Then you stepped forward and gently laid your hand on his shoulder. "Are you worried that I'll leave you for Klaus?"

For a moment, he was silent, then, still not looking at you, he nodded.

You burst out laughing.

Five glared at you. "What the hell, Y/N? Is this because it's a valid concern or something?"

"Five, he's gay! Did you not know that about your own brother?"

Five's mouth turned into a little 'O' as the realization hit him, and his brows furrowed. "That explains a lot, actually."

You shook your head in disbelief. "You idiot. And no, I'm not leaving you for a gay man. We good now?"

He looked back at you and offered a small smile. "Yeah. But you still owe me a date, just me and you."

You smiled and leaned in to give him a quick kiss. "Of course," you murmured against his lips before pulling away.

He slid his arm around your back, holding you close to him as you began your walk to your house.

"But Diego's pretty hot," you risked saying, which resulted in a playful punch to the shoulder.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

177K 3.7K 115
☞︎Five Hargreeves oneshot book☜︎ ꨄFilled with love, fluff, and the right amount of angst for you lonely heartsꨄ ✍︎︎Requests: no longer in commission...
8K 147 28
❝𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞.❞ ❝𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨.❞ 𝗒/𝗇 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗀𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝖺𝗇 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖺 𝗈𝖿 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗅𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝖾...
2.8M 86.8K 47
˚✧˳ ❝ Bite me. ❞ He didn't respond, but he maintained to stare daggers at me. A smirk bent its way on his thin lips as the tables turned. Making me t...
628K 10.2K 136
some random imagines and preferences that i wrote whenever im bored or when i just think of it 😃 DATE STARTED: idfk it was like a month after i join...