His secrets || TodoBakuDeku |...

By -Bakuhoe_Simp-

Izuku Midoriya, the innocent cinnamon roll of class 1-A now 3-A and... The next ruler of the Demon Kingdom? ... More

0-Prologue
Important Info
1-Feild Trip?
2-Arrival
3- Fight
A/N
4-Mineta's Torture(and assigning rooms with british robots)
A/N
THE STORY HAD BEEN ADOPTED

New(ish) story

1.3K 16 1
By -Bakuhoe_Simp-

Hey everyone it's been awhile! I'm really really sorry for leaving this story but I hope y'all have seen the continuation. Anyway I just wanted to let everyone know I currently have a new story I'm super excited about. It's called New life so I'd really appreciate it if y'all checked it out! The beginning might be a little sloppy cause it had been sitting in my drafts for months but yea. Thank you all for reading this story and stay safe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.3K 1.8K 34
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
118K 7K 88
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
655K 21.4K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
154K 7K 102
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...