๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– | ๐’๐š๐ฆ ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ฏ๏ฟฝ...

Autorstwa Gentle8Kisses

[Book One] "My mother named me Enola. Which backward spells alone And yet I never was" definition: isolated o... Wiฤ™cej

๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ญ
๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ
๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐–๐จ๐จ๐๐ฌ
๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ
๐ƒ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ
๐„๐ง๐ฒ๐š
๐’๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ
๐…๐จ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ
๐‘๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ž๐ง
๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ค ๐“๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ซ
๐‘๐จ๐š๐ ๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ
๐๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐œ๐ž
๐†๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐’๐ž๐ญ
๐Œ๐ž๐ญ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ
๐“๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ
๐–๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ
๐•๐š๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
General question...

๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐ž

11.9K 388 138
Autorstwa Gentle8Kisses

Enola sat at the table with Bloom and Musa as they all played with their food. Today's special was mystery meat, which meant that nobody was interested in eating lunch.

Enola was too distracted to eat anyways as she kept thinking about what Dowling told her. What could be so dangerous that Dowling needed her to learn offensive magic? The mind fairy obeyed Dowling's wishes, however, taking the pink iPod with her and playing the crappy techno music that was installed on it. She had made a mental note to add some better tracks when she got to her dorm.

"It is so weird to see Aisha not get something right," Bloom continued as they spoke about their class. Aisha had also struggled to focus her magic, although it wasn't half as bad as Enola's.

"Agreed," Musa nodded her head as her eyes turned purple, "Not sure why that makes you feel obnoxiously guilty, though." The bun wearing mind fairy was in a good mood today considering that she did extremely well in class. Of course, she knew better than to bring it up with her sister and Bloom.

Enola smirked as she nudged Bloom with her elbow, her eyes a light pink shade, "And please don't tell me it is just because you did better than Aisha in class today."

"I know you have to feel and hear people's thoughts and emotions," Bloom began waving her fingers in the air with a playful smile, "But you don't have to broadcast them."

"Noted," Musa and Enola said in unison, looking to Bloom so that she could tell them why she felt guilty. The red-haired fairy sighed once again as she placed her phone on the table guiltily looking at a notification from her dad.

"Aisha is just tired," Bloom sighed, as she thought back to her call with her parents last night, "My parents think that Alfea's in Switzerland, so they skype me at 9 am Switzerland time, every morning, which is"

"It's 2 am our time, yes," Musa nodded her head, with a tired look on her face, as she fiddled with her fork, "we can all hear you."

"Am I being loud?" Bloom furrowed her eyebrows in disbelief that she had managed to be heard by her other suitemates. The American girl had taken the habit of whispering under her blankets so that she could be as quiet as possible. She leaned over the table, "I'm trying to be quiet."

"You are quiet like an old lady unwrapping hard candy in the theater," Enola tried to sugarcoat before she winced, realizing it still didn't help. She didn't blame Bloom for her calls every night to her parents. If she could call her mom, she wouldn't hesitate to take the opportunity.

"But I am doing fine in school, and so are Terra and Musa," Enola leaned on her palms, quickly noticing Blom's crestfallen expression, "So do-"

'Missed you.'

Enola's eyes lit up, literally, as she turned her head to look over at Sam, who was smiling at her as he walked down the corridor to go into the cafeteria. A smile fell on her lips as she turned back to look at Bloom, who had raised her brow in amusement. The mind fairy had completely forgotten what she was going to tell her after Sam's unexpected visit as she wore a lost expression.

"Is it my turn to broadcast your emotions," Bloom asked with a smirk as she twisted her body so she could watch Sam, who had turned towards the lunch line. Enola's eyes widened as she reached over the table to pull the girl back before Sam thought she was talking about him to her friends.

"No need," Musa smirked, as her eyes glowed purple, "I can already tell you all about her new crush," she smiled, ignoring the kick Enola gave her under the table, "He is an earth fairy, and his name is Sa-Ow!"

"they are still developing," Enola gritted over her sister as she watched Terra begin to walk up to the table. She quickly changed her demeanor as she sat back in her chair with a tight smile, "Due to some unforeseen complications, so do me a favor and don't broadcast them to Ter-"

Enola stopped speaking as Terra sat beside Bloom, who was still smiling at the mind fairy, excited to gossip about her potential boyfriend. She prayed that the girls wouldn't say anything.

Luckily, Terra spoke up first before any of the girls could say anything else, as she slammed her platter down on the table, "I have a question, since when was it okay to be a nerd? Like, don't get me wrong. Nice. Amazing. Power to the nerds, but now it is cool to talk about fairy history?"

"What," Enola looked over at Terra, completely confused as she listened to the fairy. Closing her eyes for a second, she watched as Terra's thoughts painted themselves to reveal Riven and Beatrix biting into an apple together. Apparently, Beatrix decided to spin the rumor to her benefit before anybody said any differently.

Enola was shocked that Terra was jealous of Riven dating Beatrix.

"Well, like. You know...I like school-I like getting good grades, and I like drinking a cup of chamomile, but you don't see anybody sharing a fricken apple with me...gross."

Bloom looked extremely confused as she placed the apple in her hand down to the table, before looking over to the twins for help. Musa seemed to be distracted by Terra's mixed emotions, as she peered her eyes at the earth fairy before she began to laugh in defeat, "Okay, we are going to need so much more context."

"Beatrix," Terra sighed as she looked down at her plate of food, jabbing at the meat, "I don't get what the difference is between her and me. Why's it working for her."

Enola tilted her head in confusion as to why Terra wanted to be anything like Beatrix. They were complete opposites, and she meant that as the highest of compliments.

Enola crossed her arms as she leaned over the table to listen while Terra continues, "It's okay, I know why really, it is because she drinks and smokes and looks like her, and I'm...well."

Enola didn't know what to say as she listened to Terra tear herself down. One thing she learned from being telepathic was that teenagers are shit. They laud people who smoke, drink, and shag like they are gods and then trash on anyone who does the right thing and writes them off as boring nothings. She wished that Terra could see that she was more than that, but honestly, Enola struggled to rise above it as well.

Enola was about to say something to the earth fairy, but just as she turned to look at her, another voice crept into her mind that called for more attention.

'Wanna take a walk?'

Enola tried to hide her grin as she plugged her earbuds back into her ears before pointing to her iPod, "I think I am going to go for a walk."

Musa, Bloom, and Terra nodded understandingly as they waved the fairy goodbye. Enola quickly gathered her belonging into her bookbag before rushing towards Sam, who stood behind the column with a smile on his face. He leaned against the stone with a certain ease as he looked over to the small fairy.

"In a rush to see me, are we," he smiled, grabbing her hand as he pulled them towards the exit. Enola's heart fluttered as they walked away from the hectic room, causing her mind to be put at ease. It may have also been Sam's thoughts that were currently playing a Beatles marathon to her amusement.

"Maybe," she hummed, as Enola allowed Sam to pull her out of the building towards the flower garden they usually spent time in. Since the mind fairy wanted to keep their relationship a secret, the rose garden was perfect as the plants would hide anybody who wasn't the size of a giant.

"What's that you got," Sam asked, nodding over the pink iPod hanging out of her bookbag as they finally reached the wrought iron bench they usually sat on in the garden, "I didn't take you for the retro type."

Enola groaned as she looked over at the music device, "Dowling wants me to torture my mind with the soundscapes of chaos until I can learn to adapt to the din noise."

Sam raised his eyebrows at the device in shock, "Sounds..."

"Killer?" Enola laughed as she began to fiddle with Sam's fingers that were intertwined in hers, "You'd think that sixteen years would give me enough practice, but no. I need to add Metallica on top of that," she began before shaking her head, "Enough about the school, what is up with you?"

"Other than school," Sam sarcastically asked, before looking down at their hands together with a smile, "Is it bad that my life is almost completely uneventful other than school and helping out at the greenhouse?"

Enola laughed as she rested her head on his shoulder, "No, I wish my life was so calm."

"I wouldn't call it calm," Sam began, a frown falling on his lips, "My dad is so tense about trying to help Silva, but you can tell the Zambaq won't work for long."

"They will find the burned one," Enola promised, squeezing their hands, "I heard that some big shot specialists named Marco are going to kill it."

Enola's eyes flashed pink as Sam's thoughts came into her mind, causing her to blush in embarrassment. She felt bad reading his thoughts sometimes since she couldn't help it.

"What," Sam grinned, watching the girl nervously chew her lip.

"Nothing," Enola began before looking up at Sam, so their eyes met, "It's just that...It doesn't seem right that I can read your mind, and you can't do the same."

"Well, you could tell me what you are thinking," the earth fairy mischievously smirked as he leaned down, pressing an open mouthed kiss on her neck, "What are your thoughts like?"

Enola shivered as her hand tangled itself in Sam's hair as he placed a wet trail of kisses down her neck, "I, um, and thinking about how happy," she trailed off, trying to remember what she was going to say as he pressed a kiss on her neck, "I am...with you."

"Hmm," Sam muttered as he stopped, moving to lean his forehead against hers, "Not so different from mine," he smirked before leaning forward.

Enola grinned as she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling Sam to her lips. Their lips moved together as if their thoughts were truly synonymous, as the mind fairy moved to slightly straddle Sam's lap so that she could deepen the kiss. The green-eyed girl grinned into the kiss as she moved her hands from his neck to his arms, gripping his biceps as she pulled him closer.

Both teens sat like that for a minute, acting as if they were the only two people in the world. Enola wished that the moment could last forever, but of course, they pulled away eventually.

"You are so beautiful," Sam grinned, brushing Enola's hair behind her ear as he smiled at the small fairy in his arms. A soft weight was put on her ear right as he moved his hand away, causing the honey-haired girl to bring her hand up to feel the soft petals of a rose placed in her ear.

"I thought," Enola began before Sam sheepishly said.

"Mortal magic," he winced before scratching the back of his head, "Too cheesy?"

Enola laughed as she pressed a kiss on his cheek, "It's about to rain we should head in," she laughed before hearing a light ringing, causing her to look over at the school building.

"Here," Sam smiled, moving to remove his jacket so that he could drape it over her shoulders. Lightly brushing away the water droplets that fell on her eyelashes, as he enjoyed the sight of her wearing his jacket.

Enola tightened the army green material over her shoulders as she softly inhaled Sam's scent coming off the jacket. A serene mixture of mint, clean laundry, and musky cologne. She was shocked by the lack of any earthy smells, with the exception of his cologne, he didn't smell anything like one would assume from an earth fairy.

"You know," Sam smiled as he pressed a gentle kiss on Enola's neck, "One of these days, I am going to take you on a date," he murmured against her skin as Enola moved his head up so their noses brushed against each other.

"Hmm," Enola smiled as she leaned in, kissing Sam's lips softly careful not to allow them to get too hated as she pulled away, pressing a small peck to his cheek after as she leaned over to whisper, "I forgot that our meetings were just counterproductive study sessions," she joked.

"Well you better be prepared to get a very disappointing letter from my runes professor," Sam gulped as Enola pressed a kiss on his neck, letting out a small giggle causing him to shiver at the feeling of her warm breath on his neck.

"Well in that case," Enola smiled, placing her hands on his chest as she looked into his murky green eyes, "Let's study," she smirked pulling his runes book from atop his book bag and opening it to the bookmarked page.

Sam watched her in awe, his mouth open as he watched the small fairy begin to read the chapter, crunching up her face in concentration. Enola knew that he was joking but found his expression too funny as she looked up at him, "So where did you leave off."

Acting as if he was trying to remember, Sam moved the textbook closer to his body, his eyes not leaving her own, before he closed the book, carefully moving it off their lap as he brought his hands up to cup Enola's face, lightly stroking at the soft skin, "I believe it was me asking you on a date."

"Well, that is an offer that I can't refuse," Enola smiled as she was about to lean in before a clanging noise echoed through the garden, causing her to look up at the main school building with a small sigh. The lunch bell had rung signaling the beginning of their fourth-period classes.

A sigh left her lips as she moved off of Sam's lap before holding her hand out, "Time for class."

Sam didn't move, however, as he grabbed her hand, pulling her back to him as he wrapped his arms around her waist in a tight grip, "I can spare a few minutes," he whispered before connecting their lips once again, causing Enola to melt into him.

Sam was right. She could be a few minutes late.

☹ ☻

"Does anybody know how to do a good cat-eye?!?"

Enola frowned, removing her earbuds, which had been blasting electronic music in her ear, as she moved around in her bed to see what Terra was screaming about. She had been doing her homework that was assigned for the day before she heard Terra's shout. The music was doing a good job drowning out all the noise into a single ball of noise, but even that couldn't block out the Harvey girl's shouts.

Rolling off of her bed with a lazy thud, Enola rubbed her eyes as she walked over to the bathroom where Terra was. Bloom and Aisha ran to the hallway at the same time, as everyone looked at the earth fairy as she shakily attempted to fix the black caterpillar she had drawn over her eye. The poor girl looked terrified as she clutched a mascara wand in her hand like it was a lifeline.

Bloom flinched as she took in Terra's entire face, "Oh," she began. Terra had obviously attempted to use eyeshadow for the first time s it was all over her eye, in a dark blue smudge, that seemed to go from her eyebrows to below her eye. Her lipstick had accidentally been wiped off, and her blush was way too heavy and made her look like she had scarlet fever.

Enola's eyes were wide as saucers, as her hand slowly went up to her face to cover her amusement. It reminded her of the first time that she and Musa had gotten into her mom's makeup and made an entire mess of the house. Terra had obviously dealt with the same issue of inexperience that they had.

Terra didn't seem to find the situation funny. However, as her eyes began to water, "I've done like 50 tutorials, and this is what I get," she said, pointing to the mascara lines running down her face, "What does Huda Kattan have that I don't."

"Uh," Enola winced, as she lightly pushed Terra down on a chair so they could begin wiping off all the makeup. Grabbing at least a handful of cotton balls she poured some makeup remover onto the white puffs before moving to lightly scrub her face, "Talent?"

"Taste," Bloom nodded her head, grabbing a cotton swab as she wiped at Terra's eye.

"Style," Aisha added.

"Millions of followers," Enola casually said, taking a wet towel to wipe Terra's lipstick off, baring her teeth to indicate the girl do the same so that the mind fairy could wipe off the red pigment on her teeth.

"Cheekbones," Bloom kept adding to the list before they all stopped as they looked down at Terra, who seemed to be looking more upset by the second. Enola realized that they may have gone a tad too far. As she gave the girls a warning look, trying to stop them before Terra had another breakdown

"Why are none of you getting ready for the party," Terra said, looking between all three girls in disappointment. Bloom and Enola turned to each other before looking at Aisha, all in agreement that a party was the last thing they wanted to go to.

They all shook their heads as a list of excuses came out of their mouths.

"I have to study."

"I think I have the flu?"

"Yeah, I got an exam."

"I need rest," Enola nodded her head, honestly telling the truth. She was exhausted and would love to just take a nap. The day wasn't too exhausting but it was still one of her first weeks at Alfea and it was taking a bit of energy to get used to the academy.

"I don't care," Terra shouted, as the Aisha began to prime her face correctly this time, while Bloom tried to find the right foundation "You have to come. I need full suite support."

Enola nodded, her eyes furiously glowing pink as Terra knowingly filled her in on everything that was going on since she left. The mind fairy began to rushedly apply blush to her face as she tried to keep up with her thoughts. She hoped that she didn't mess anything up, as she was not used to applying makeup onto others. She would try for terra though. It didn't matter if she was slightly crazy or not. Terra needed their help. And they were going to make sure she was the best-looking girl there.

A knocking came from outside the bathroom, allowing Enola to snap out of Terra's mind as she looked towards the door to see her sister walking into the suite. A sigh of relief came from her as she connected to Musa's calmer aura. 

Terra was trying to turn her head despite the fact that the girls were still taking her makeup off as she nervously twisted to the door, "Who is it? Is that Musa or Stella? Musa or Stella?"

"Well," Musa walked into the room, her eyes wide in shock as she looked at the three girls applying makeup off of Terra's face, which still looked a bit like a zombie because of the girl's attempts to do different things all at once, giving her a half-complete appearance, "This is weird."

Enola looked up at her sister, in relief, glad to not be the only mind fairy in the room to have to deal with Terra's anxiety. The poor girl had the anxiety level of a seventh-grade girl after getting her period during a swim meet. And Enola would know how big a statement that was since she was that seventh-grade-girl.

"Get dressed," Terra moved her eyes over to the black-haired fairy as she nervously said, "We have to go. We're gonna go to the party. We're gonna show everybody that we're cool...and...fun and-"

Bloom looked over at Aisha in amusement, while Musa smiled at her sister, Terra was making it very obvious that she was feeling a bit self-conscious. Enola smirked as she began pulling some makeup out of her bag, as she found the perfect lip color for Terra's complexion.

"Hot," Musa asked, as Bloom and Aisha finished doing her makeup, pulling the earth fairy up to look in the mirror. Enola smiled as she looked at all the girls together. The mirror showed them not only the new and improved Terra with makeup on but a simple image. The image of five girls who were slowly becoming best friends. It was a strange sight for all of the girls, but they liked it.

A/N

What would Enola and Sam's ship name be?

Leave a vote and a comment below!

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

113K 2.3K 33
Faya Brooks, a mind fairy who now attends Alfea. She is a first year student, who like many have their own story. Her mother was a Specialist, her fa...
170K 3.2K 61
ใ€Œ riven x f!oc ใ€ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, faye silva starts her first year at alfea college training to be a specialist. she finds herself becoming close w...
293K 7.9K 19
"๐™ฐ๐š›๐šŽ๐š—'๐š ๐šŠ๐š’๐š› ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šœ๐šž๐š™๐š™๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐š› ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š?" "๐™ท๐šž๐š‘. ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ...
254K 5.6K 23
ON HOLD "And yet, she went stiff as stone when she saw his smiling face" - หห‹ โ„๏ธ หŠหŽ - Luella lived in a world of magic and dangers and would now be...