gravity falls au's

By karasunosbxtch

this is a book of different gravity falls au's with descriptions and pictures i will try to keep this updated... More

intro
reverse falls

fight falls

36 1 0
By karasunosbxtch

in this au mabel and dipper are both good fighters. before summer vacation they got into some trouble so their parents sent them to gravity falls before they could cause more damage.

being able to fight helps them out of many mysterious situations that happen at gravity falls. they are both very protective of each other. they hate being called babies and will beat anyone up that calls them this.

other than this they are basically still the same character. dipper still does his "nerdy" stuff and mabel still does her "girly" stuff.

kill cipher is the alternate bill cipher. he's red and really likes to inflict pain on others just for fun.

fanart:

comic:

ALSO! the best way i know how to explain the cipher/pine twins relation ship is that bill is above them in gravity falls, will is below them in reverse falls, and kill is equal to them in fight falls.

in gravity falls bill controls them, in reverse falls they control will, and in fight falls they fight each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
188K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
728K 26.9K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
229K 6.7K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...