patience, miguel diaz

By p4ulsboutique

‎ع˖⁺ ⊹ ⋆ ୭ ❪ patience ❫ hunter was never one for sports let alone karate, but what happens when karate is he... More

𝑷𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑬𝑵𝑪𝑬
act one.
o. prologue
i. the halloween dance.
ii. out with the old, in with the new.
iii. cobra kai means no mercy.
iv. cobra kai's new beginning.
v. lab partners.
vi. strike first.
vii. golf 'n stuff.
viii. junkyards and dinner.
ix. love and car fires.
x. what comes around goes around.
xi. the all valley tournament.
act two.
xii. be honest with me.
xiii. the old dude.
xv. the robby keene story
xvi. valley fest
xvii. hopelessly devoted to you
xviii. the beach club
xix. the calm before the storm

xiv. miyagi-do ?

2.2K 115 16
By p4ulsboutique

・☆: *.☽ .* :☆ 【 PATIENCE 】
»»————-act two.————-««
##CHAPTER FOURTEEN !

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

SHORT AND
UNEDITED CHAPTER.
A/N AT THE END.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

THE NEXT DAY Hunter, Moon, Demetri and Hawk decided to go to the beach for some well deserved relaxation and volleyball, something Hunter had never played before.

"This is easy!" She hooted as she slapped the ball, a Cobra Kai ball to be exact.

"Beginners luck." Hawk grumbled, spiking it. Sadly the ball hit Demetri. "Oh I'll get it." He hummed and picked up the ball.

"You know how to do it right?" Hunter questioned.

"Yep." Demetri's smiled and served the volleyball only for it to slap into the net.

"Uh." He muttered. Hunter and Hawk exchanged an annoyed glance. "Mulligan, send it back." Demetri said a bit embarrassed.

"There's no mulligans in volleyball." Hawk grumbled.

Demetri scoffed. "Says you." He muttered before walking off to the towels. "Water break."

"We just started, Metri." Hunter huffed and crossed her arms.

Hawk and Hunter watched as the boy lifted a Cobra Kai towel and wiped off his face just as some girls walked by.

"Cobra Kai? You guys won that karate tournament, right?" One of them questioned. "Um.." Demetri trailed off.

"Oh he better not." Hunter huffed.

"Awh, let him be. He deserves it." Moon giggled.

Demetri smiled. "The All Valley? The rumble in reseda?" He chuckled nervously. "Yes, we uh... we certainly did." He said smoothly, leaning up against the volleyball net.

Hawk and Hunter stared daggers through the boy as he made a fool of himself. "Cool." The girl smiled. "We're gonna go for a swim, but maybe play with you later?"

"Pfffft... most def." Demetri said, his voice cracking in the progress. "Uh, that means most definitely." The girls giggled and walked away leaving Demetri alone with his friends once more.

Moon chuckled. "Look at you player." She smiled.

Hunter and Hawk walked up to Demetri, the second hand embarrassment was unbearable. "It's be nice if you earned the Cobra Kai cred you're so happy to take. When are you ever gonna sign up?" Hawk spat, a little tired of his friend riding their cot-ails.

Demetri shrugged. "I don't know. I'm kind of enjoying the gain without the pain."

"Just wait till they realize you're a liar." Hunter smiled before giving Demetri the finger.

"Hawk, Hunter." Miguel called out to his friends. Hunters face immediately lit up as she ran over to Miguel, giving him a hug. "Hey." She smiled, looking up at him.

"Hey, Villanueva." He hummed, wrapping his arm around her shoulder loosely.

"Hey, there's the man!" Hawk smiled as he slapped Miguel's hand.

"What's up?" He muttered a bit sadly and both Hunter and Hawk caught on.

"Whats up man? Hunter holding out on you?" Hunter gave Hawk the finger.

"Nah, It's about Sensei."

"Is this about his rap sheet? My parents read it online." Hawk admitted. "I think it makes him more badass."

Miguel tightened his grip around Hunters shoulder, rolling his eyes. "It's about him and Robby Keene." Hunters face fell at the boys words. "He's his father."

"So, I did a deep dive online, and you were right. Sensei's definitely Keene's father." Hawk said softly as the trio stretched before class.

"Shit." Hunter sighed.

"I just don't understand why he wouldn't tell us." Miguel muttered, looking down at the mat.

"There's some logical explanation why." Hunter spoke up, placing her hand on Miguel's. " I mean he wouldn't just not tell us... right?" Hunter said softly. Miguel just shrugged.

"I don't know. But it explains why he's been giving us shit for kicking Keene's ass in the tournament." Hawk spoke up. "Show no mercy, unless it's his son."

Hunter crossed her legs, placing her hand in her hands. "I don't know. Maybe it's just a coincidence."

"A coincidence that the picture on his fridge is of Robby Keene with Robby Keene's name on it?" Miguel scoffed. Hunter shrugged.

Suddenly Aisha ran up to them in an urgent manner. "You guys, have you seen the commercial?" Hunter gave her a confused look. "What commercial?"

"Sams dad started his own dojo and he disses Cobra Kai." Miguel took the phone from Aishas hand and sat it between him and Hunter. The girl scooted in close as her eyes landed on the cellular.

"Because at Miyagi-Do it's not about the money. It's about the karate."

"Wait why are we paying for karate when this guys giving it away for free?" A random kid said, making Hunter stand up.

"Hey! Sensei's much better than mister peace and love over in the hills." She hissed as Miguel and Aisha pulled her back. "That might make it worse, Hunter." Miguel sighed.

"Fall in!" Johnny shouted as he walked out of his office. Hunter got into her spot and watched a Johnny handed a kid in front a bonsai tree.
"What's that for, Sensei?" Hunter questioned.

"We're gonna film a badass commercial and we're gonna put it up and get more customers than stupid Miyagi-Do." Johnny scoffed. "So Miss. Robinson, get your phone out and start recording." Hunter watched as Aisha hit record and Johnny made his way to the front of the dojo.

"There's a lot of talk going around the Valley about free karate. But everyone knows that in life you get what you pay for. You wanna really kick the competition? Heyah!" He kicked a bonsai tree. Obviously representing Miyagi-Do.  "Then you need to get your ass over to Cobra Kai. Screw that lame meditation bullshit. What you need is bone-crunching, face-smashing, good old American karate."

Hunter stifled a laugh. American Karate.

"Enough about self-defense. Learn self-offense. Don't be a pussy, join Cobra Kai and let me teach you the way of the fist."

"And cut." Aisha smiled.

"We get it?"

"I think so."

"All right, great. Just make sure the Cobra Kai snake comes in at the end, all right? I want it to really pop. Make it chrome. And throw 'Thunderstruck' under it."

"I'm pretty sure you'll get copyrighted Sensei, the rights cost too much." Hunter spoke up as the man walked towards his office.

"No, I already own it. Cassettes in the car." Hunter and Miguel shared a glance before giving their Sensei a strange look.

"Oh, and put one of those hash browns at the end. Like hash brown team Cobra Kai or something and then send it to the internet!" He shouted making Hunter laugh.

"Hash brown?" She snickered, throwing her head back.

ERYS SPEAKS
super short unedited chapter. I'm not feeling too good bros but i wanted to put out a chapter before I fall behind. I'm doing better, my ex is almost completely out of my mind but for some reason I have a raging migraine and a new appearing rash that hurts so :(( oh well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 10.4K 68
𝐼𝑛•𝑠𝑎•𝑡𝑖𝑎•𝑏𝑙𝑒 [𝑎𝑑𝑗𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑒] - 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑜𝑟 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑠𝑓𝑦. in which Johnny Lawrence's daughter follo...
71K 1.9K 75
Halley Larusso had the perfect life, amazing friends, loving family, good grades and money, what else could she ask for? Well, that's easy to answer:...
34.7K 1.1K 10
after tragic accident, she moves to LA with her mother side of the family and didn't think it's would cause a chaos. (robby keene x fem!reader) (cob...
16.2K 329 48
Moving to a new town and lying to everyone seemed easy enough for Dylan, but when her past is exposed how does she cope? Seasons 1-5 complete. Start...