xvii. hopelessly devoted to you

・☆: *.☽ .* :☆ 【PATIENCE 】
»»————-act two. ————-««
##CHAPTER SEVENTEEN !

 ————-««##CHAPTER SEVENTEEN !

‎ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

"i guess you could say i'm
hopelessly devoted to you."

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

"WHATS WRONG?" Miguel spoke up suddenly. He and Hunter had been sitting in silence as the movie Grease played in the background. Hunter found it rather odd that Miguel had never seen the movie musical and called him an 'uncultured swine' before putting it on the television. But, once they got to "Summer Nights" her mind was already wandering off to something other than Sandy and Danny's love story.

"What do you mean?" Hunter questioned, her eyes barely looking away from the screen.

"You've been quiet." He stated.

Hunter shrugged her shoulders and sighed. "It's the whole Riley thing." She grumbled, looking up at Miguel.

The boy nodded his head, wrapping an arm around her shoulder. "I hope you're not still in love with her." He nudged her playfully making her chuckle. "No, don't be daft." She said softly.

Miguel snickered. "You've been watching too many British films, your picking up on their lingo, Villanueva." He smiled. Hunter chuckled before looking down at her lap. "But seriously, what's wrong?"

"I just... I don't think she joined Miyagi-Do for the karate. I think she's trying to get under my skin because I socked her in the jaw." Miguel stifled another laugh making Hunter roll her eyes. "Miggy, I'm serious. I think she's out to get me or some shit."

Miguel just shrugged his shoulders and tugged her closer. "Don't worry about it until the time comes. Besides, if she tries anything with you I think Sams dad would kick her out of the dojo."

Hunter scoffed, shaking her head. "Why would he do that?"

"Because Mr. LaRusso doesn't believe in striking first."

Hunter pondered over the thought for a second and sighed. "This isn't fair." She whispered.

"I know." Miguel muttered.

"I left her because she was toxic but suddenly I'm the bad guy for sticking up for myself. It's not fair. I'm just glad that I have you... you understand me more than anyone else in this stupid world." Hunter frowned.

"I'll always be here too. Always." Miguel whispered just as Sandy in Grease began to sing "Hopelessly Devoted To You". Hunter felt her heart swell, the song was perfect.

"I'm out of my head, Hopelessly devoted to you..." Olivia Newton Johns soft voice rang through her ears as she thought of the first moment she laid eyes on Miguel. It had only been a few months but their friendship and relationship grew more than she ever expected. She could hardly think of a life without the boy next door. "Hold on to the end", that's what I intend to do..." Hunter sang along softly, looking up at Miguel as he pulled his eyes away from the screen. The Diaz boys cheeks tinted a bright shade of red as a smile appeared on his face.