Sorry, I fell for you ● Dream...

By TasnukIsAnIssue

!!I AM NOT SHIPPING SAPNAP AND DREAM IRL. I SHIP THEIR PERSONAS, CURRENTLY THEY ARE OKAY WITH SHIPPING BUT IF... More

Rouge - Fluff
Clothes - Fluff
Emerald Amulet - Fluff
Nail Polish - Fluff
Language? - Fluff
You're real - Comfort/Somewhat shitpost
I love you too - Fluff/Post-smut
Fundy Situation: Rant
Necklace - Angst
Reincarnate - Fluff/Comfort
Save File - Mystery Oneshot
DSMP Headcanons!
Opinions on Streamers
Burn - Angst
Freeze - Hurt/Comfort
Headcanon Drop
Get to know Me/the author!
Dancing with a Stranger - Fluff
So, Personally: A/N
Promise - Angst
Sleep well - Fluff
Love - Angst
Mostly Sapnap related Headcanons
Overtime - Final Chapter

Done. - Angst

2.8K 66 56
By TasnukIsAnIssue

Description: Dream is a reigning tyrant and an abusive boyfriend and Sapnap gives up on trying to help him. (This isn't how Dream acts, I promise he's a good guy, just felt like doing something angsty)

Inspired by: Sapnap is fed up with Dream using him - https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSocVtet/ - Tanuki

btw the song is based on the character Dabi from BNHA but yeah—

TW: Manipulation (or presented to the best of my abilities), Strong Language, and Depictions of Violence and Abuse

Inserted Karlnapity!
you can skip if you'd like!

If you are dealing with manipulation, I am so sorry but please reach out, people love and care about you, I promise it'll be better if you leave ❤️

Also if you're defending Dream in this, hate to break it to you buddy but you're either manipulative or you've been manipulated/traumatized by someone manipulative 😀✋ or you're just into toxic relationships, idk.

quotes (') with italics is talking

quotes (') with bold Italics is past talking

———––-

'Sapnap shut up, I don't care' Dream hissed, anger lacing his voice, the younger immediately quieting down as to not annoy the other.

Yet, it didn't help Sapnap. Dream pulled Sapnap by his hair to his bedroom, Sapnap begging to be let go, apologies spilling from his mouth.

Sapnap cried as Dream kicked and hit him, Sapnap thought he deserved it. though deep down, he knew it wasn't right, but he didn't want to admit it, I mean it's how love is... right...?

Sapnap whimpered apology after apology as Dream left to visit Tommy, tears falling from his eyes as he reached out to his phone and dialed the number of a close friend of his.

'mmghhh... Sapnap?' Quackity slurred as he picked up the phone.

'H-hey Quackity...' Sapnap stammered, Quackity was one of the few people he'd opened up to after Dream had accidentally left a bruise on him, of course he blamed being clumsy but Quackity knew better.

'Sapnap? Are you okay? Did that bastard hurt you again?' Quackity questioned, the sleepiness of his voice immediately turning into concern.

'Y-yeah... I'm good t-though...' Sapnap's voice wavered, Quackity immediately felt rage boil within him.

'Sapnap, I don't get it! He hurts you! why are you still with him?!' Quackity yelled, another voice speaking up in murmurs.

Sapnap flinched as his breath hitched. Quackity immediately realized his mistake.

'Sapnap! shit... I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!' Quackity apologized. Sapnap started to hyperventilate, no, no, no, I'm sorry! I'm sorry... please don't... not anymore... I'm sorry... I promise I won't do it again... I-I—

'Sapnap?' Karl's voice spoke, the time traveler's soft voice calmed down his bubbling anxiety. 'Y-yeah? I'm- I'm here...' Sapnap sniffled as he clicked the speaker button.

'Are you okay? Do you wanna come over?' Karl offered. Sapnap softly smiled at the thought but decided against it. 'N-nah, talking to you guys o-over the phone will do... Dream would k-kill me if he found out I left without permission again...' Sapnap chuckled.

Karl frowned as Quackity buried his face into the time traveler's hair, his grip tightening slightly, Karl letting out small cooes of reassurance to the other.

They spent a few hours on the phone before Sapnap hung up in fear of Dream finding out he'd been talking to other people.

He wasn't like this when they started dating, Dream doted on Sapnap at the start, giving him affectionate kisses and always reassured the other he loved him.

But things changed and one thing led to another and then this happened almost every time Sapnap did something Dream didn't like.

Dream entered the house, it was eerily silent. Dream crept up the steps and heard shuffling from the door where he left Sapnap.

Slowly, Dream crept in, as to not startle Sapnap who was already afraid and shaking.

Dream felt a bit ashamed and guilty for what he'd done. He loved Sapnap, really, he did, but he couldn't help but be selfish and punish him for doing things he didn't like. it's not like he wanted to either, it just... felt natural.

'Sapnap?' Dream called out softly, Sapnap's figure shook violently. 'I'm sorry, Dream I-I didn't mean to make you mad I-' 'Shh... baby it's okay, I'm sorry for hurting you' Dream spoke, he meant it, he really did. but things happen.

Dream slowly crept towards Sapnap, Sapnap freezing up as his breath was caught in his throat. Dream slowly pulled him into his lap, nuzzling his face into the crook of Sapnap's neck. 'I'm so sorry baby...' Sapnap flinched at the sudden sound but stroked through the other's white hair.

'It's okay... I forgive you'

'I'll change for you, I promise'

Except he never did. He never would. He'd apologize, but every time, the words would just mean less and less and eventually, Sapnap snapped.

Quackity and Karl were open to a polyamorous relationship with him and offered it to him, sure it would take a lot of positive reinforcement and time for Sapnap to heal but they were willing to put in the effort.

So, today's the day, Sapnap has to talk to Dream and end the relationship with him. Dream wouldn't take it well, and Sapnap knew that, but he talked to the other two and they gave him a lot of reassurance.

[Quick Author's note! Karl and Quackity are dating, invited Sapnap, but he hasn't joined the poly relationship yet so no he's not cheating on Dream 😊]

Breathing out, Sapnap confronted Dream that day. Dream seemed to be in a somewhat good mood so that was a good sign.

'Dream, I-...We need to talk' Sapnap shakily spoke. Dream chuckled awkwardly 'The way you're putting it is kinda scaring me, Sap'. Sapnap felt his breath hitch, Dream was being... nice, and he had to break the news to him like this? ruin his mood? whatever. he promised Karl and Quackity he'd break up with him. he couldn't back down now.

Dream took a sip of his water as Sapnap collected the words he wanted to use to convey his message.

'Dream I... I-I...' Sapnap's soft stutters made Dream's heart melt a bit, but the following words shattered it completely. 'I'm sorry but... I wanna break up' Sapnap's and his soft breathing seemed like the only noise the two made.

Dream's head was spinning rapidly, did he do something that day? was it their anniversary and he forgot? was it—

'Dream?' Sapnap spoke ever so softly. the cup he was holding shattered completely, fear and adrenaline sparking in Sapnap's veins. He ran as far as he could, grabbing the nearest weapon he could. An axe.

'Am I not good enough, Sapnap?' Dream asked, his tone was soft yet demanding.

'You can't fix me, Sapnap'

Sapnap felt his adrenaline calm down as he eased out. breathing out he spoke.

'You're right. I couldn't fix you.' Sapnap chuckled at the memory, how naive he was.

'...what?' Dream spoke so softly to the point that if you were to not pay attention, you would've missed it.

'You're right, I shouldn't have tried to!' Sapnap started to raise his voice, Dream's facial expression contorting into that of distraught.

'Your pride is what you're concerned about! Is 'you're right' really all you wanna hear right now?!' Sapnap started to full on yell now, Dream flinching at the sudden change in his lover.

'S-Sapnap I-' 'Well you're right! I should've walked away faster!' Sapnap yelled, the anger that boiled in his blood for all the times he hit him for no reason.

'Should've know that you would only break my heart after' Sapnap's tone changed once more, 'I was already in love...' Tears pricked at his eyes, he wanted to scream, hit, and hate him but... no matter what he did, Sapnap couldn't hold it against him.

'You're right... You aren't good enough' Sapnap started to chuckle, Dream felt the words digging into his heart like knives. It hurt like hell. It burned.

'I kissed your scars even after you hurt me' Sapnap's voice wavered, the tears building up in his eyes, threatening to spill at any moments notice.

'and I held your hand even when you fucking burned me' Dream felt his heart sting even more as tears fell down Sapnap's face. his words hurt, yes, but seeing one of the only people he cared about hurting created a different type of pain.

'do you know how embarrassing that was?' Sapnap snarled, Dream flinched again, instinctively bringing out his shield in case Sapnap would attack.

'to stay with somebody you hate because' Sapnap dropped his weapon as he moved towards the other. Dream dropped his shield as a sign of trusting Sapnap.

'you hope things get better, you hope that love can turn a monster into a man' Sapnap gripped Dream's green hoodie in his hands, battered and bruised from all the abuse.

'but it doesn't and it won't because you're beyond repair!' Sapnap yelled, a fire of hate and anger in his eyes. Dream felt his world crash.

'but there is still someone for me somewhere' Sapnap's grip started to lighten, Dream instinctively grabbed Sapnap's wrists to pull the man into a hug.

'who will treat me so nice' Sapnap waved away the other's hands, Dream could feel the sky crash down. it's as if he was walking in a minefield, and every little step had to be calculated or else he'd blow himself up.

'they'll wish that you did, or someone so smart, you're so fucking stupid' Sapnap walked towards the couch, Dream wanted to comfort the other, but he knew better than to do something so stupid.

'to think that I'm really that dumb...' Sapnap brought out a bag, it was filled to the brim with all his belongings.

'I love you... But I'm done.' Dream felt the world stop as Sapnap's words rang in his ears, he just watched as the other walked out. was that the last 'I love you' he would recieve from Sapnap? was this it? was this the end? It couldn't be... right...?

Sapnap didn't even look back. not even once, Dream fell to the floor as he realized everything that had been said to him.

Sapnap was done

———––-

This was way too long but I don't wanna rewrite it, but I might if some of you want? I really enjoyed writing this (not the abuse part, that hit home far too hard-) again requests are open!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 8K 32
George finally gets to meet Dream irl only to be met with unexpected feelings that caught him off guard. (I'm not ruining the plot hehe, but expect i...
4.3K 87 35
⚠️ None of the art is mine unless specified as such.⚠️ This book has been abandoned, I made a new DSMP oneshot book that can be found on my page, lov...
17.2K 365 34
Trigger Warnings || Smoking, Homophobia, Alcohol, Smut, Cutting mention || George attends a new high school because his parents say its more 'better'...
604K 12.2K 36
So just random bits of Dreamnotfound fluff. This isn't really scripted or outlined or anything, just me practicing my fluff writing skills. No smut...