๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘ผ๐‘บ - ๐™‹๐™„๐™€๐™๐™๐™Š ๏ฟฝ...

By SuKennie

www-๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘ผ๐‘บ.com๐Ÿง  โ ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’…๐’Š๐’…๐’โœ๐’• ๐’”๐’†๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’ˆโ“โž โ ๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’”๐’‰ ๐‘ฐ ๐’…๐’Š๐’… ๐’ƒ๏ฟฝ... More

DATA FILES
SYNOPSIS
โ†ช CHAPTER ONE.
โ†ช CHAPTER TWO
โ†ช CHAPTER THREE
โ†ช CHAPTER FOUR
โ†ช CHAPTER FIVE
โ†ช CHAPTER SIX
ACT TWO
NEW DATA FILES
โ†ช CHAPTER EIGHT
โ†ช CHAPTER NINE
โ†ช CHAPTER TEN
๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต

โ†ช CHAPTER SEVEN

504 13 0
By SuKennie

・.━━━━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━━━━.・

After Roman and Pietro's little 'fun' yesterday it was now time for them and the Avengers to take down Ultron. Roman strapped herself into her seat inside the Quinjet, Pietro following behind and strapping himself into the seat beside her.

"I can see you're worried môj anjel" Pietro whispered as Roman began feeling jittery as she played with her fingers. "Of course I am, even Wanda is shaking" Roman sighed as Pietro took a whole of her hands squeezing them with a charming smile.

"Don't be afraid we'll win and save the world" Pietro assured, "What if one of us dies?" Roman asked tears brimming in her eyes. "None of us will, which is why I want to give you this" Pietro smiled before passing a necklace over to Roman.

The necklace was a heart cheesy yet romantically it had their names engraved inside of the locket. Roman leaned over to Pietro who laid a kiss on her forehead smiling.

After the Quinjet landed all of the Avengers stood outside as Steve told them what to do, "Ultron knows we're coming. Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire, and that's what we signed up for. But the people of Sokovia, they didn't. So our priority is getting them out." Pietro used his speed to warn everyone including the police officers.

"All they want is to live their lives in peace, and that's not going to happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done, and find out what Ultron's been building. We find Romanoff, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us. Ultron thinks we're monsters and we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right." Steve said.

Roman and Bruce went to look for Natasha. "Natasha! Natasha!" Bruce called out as Roman pushed right behind him holding the bars of the cell. "Bruce? Roman?"  "Are you alright?" Roman and Bruce said in unison.

"Yeah." Roman smiled in relief seeing her friend okay, "The team's in the city, it's about to light up." Bruce said. "I don't suppose you found a key lying around somewhere?" Natasha asked, "Yeah, I did." Bruce said before shooting the lock on the cell with a gun.

" So what's our play?" "I'm here to get you to safety." Bruce murmured, "Job's not finished."We could help with the evacuation, but I can't be in a fight near civilians. And you've done plenty. Our fight is over." Bruce said as Roman bit her lips.

"So we just disappear?" Natasha asked as Roman shook her head, "You too can disappear but I'll fight" Roman said as she ran out of the place helping civilians get to safety all while fighting robots.

"Incoming already came in. Stark, you worry about bringing the city back down safely. The rest of us have one job: tear these things apart. You get hurt, hurt 'em back. You get killed, walk it off." Steve instructed as Roman nodded using her telekinesis to dismantle and explode the robots to pieces.

" Alright, we're all clear here." Clint said as Roman came to a stop near Clint, "We are not clear! We are very not clear!" Steve yelled. "Alright, coming to you," Clint said as Roman came along protecting him from blasts as they went to Steve.

"Keep up old man!" Roman laughed seeing Pietro grab Wanda and sped away, "Nobody would know. Nobody. "The last I saw him when Ultron was sitting on him. Uh...yeah, he'll be missed, that quick little bastard. I miss him already." Roman giggled shaking her head.

"Clint you wouldn't do that, he's my boyfriend," Roman said, "Then he's lucky because he would have got this to the head" Clint explained grabbing an arrow.

" The anti-gravs are rigged to flip. Touch 'em, they'll go full reverse thrust. The city's not coming down slow." FRIDAY said through Roman's earpiece. "The spire's Vibranium. If I get Thor to hit it. . ." Tony said as Roman fought back as many robots as she could.

"It'll crack, but that's not enough, the impact would still be devastating." FRIDAY said, "Maybe if we cap the other end, keep the atomic action doubling back." Tony said coming up with a solution.

"That could vaporize the city and everyone on it," Roman growled using her telekinesis to swipe a child who was cowarding in a corner to safety away from the robot about to attack him.

"The next wave's gonna hit any minute. What have you got, Stark?" Steve murmured, " Well, nothing great. Maybe a way to blow up the city. That'll keep it from impacting the surface if you guys can get clear." Tony said.

"I asked for a solution, not an escape plan," Steve said sarcastically. "Impact radius is getting bigger every second. We're going to have to make a choice." Tony said as Roman ran over to Steve and Natasha helping them.

"Cap, these people are going nowhere. If Stark finds a way to blow this rock. . ." Natasha said concerned for the safety of the people of Slovakia. "Not 'til everyone's safe." Roman and Steve said at the same time. "Everyone up here versus everyone down there? There's no math there." Natasha grumbled.

" I'm not leaving this rock with one civilian on it." "I didn't say we should leave. There are worse ways to go. Where else am I gonna get a view like this?" Natasha said as Roman smiled staring at the two.

" Glad you like the view, Romanoff. It's about to get better."  Fury said as the Helicarrier showed up letting Roman, Steve, and Natasha inside. Roman was worried about how Pietro and Wanda were doing but she kept quiet.

"Nice, right? I pulled her out of mothballs with a couple of old friends. She's dusty, but she'll do."  "Fury, you son of a bitch." Roman giggled punching Fury slightly in the arm. "Oooh! You kiss your mother with that mouth?"  Fury taunted making Roman roll her eyes.

" Altitude is eighteen thousand and climbing." Maria Hill said, ": Lifeboats secure to deploy. Disengage in three, two. . .take 'em out. "This is SHIELD?" Roman spun around seeing Pietro standing behind with no bruises or cuts.

"This is what SHIELD's supposed to be." Steve replied, " This is not so bad." Pietro smiled at Roman, "Let's load 'em up."

"Sir, we have multiple bogies converging on our starboard flank." " Show 'em what we got." Fury said, "You're up." Maria told Rhodes who was clearly excited. "Yes! Now, this is gonna be a good story."

"Yep. If you live to tell it." Tony jest "You think I can't hold my own?"  "We get through this, I'll hold your own." Roman bit back her laugher from how weird Tony sounded in this conversation."You had to make it weird."

Pietro and Roman helped the people board the Hellcarrier's lifeboats, "Number six boat is topped and locked. Or, uh, or stock, topped. It. . .it's, uh, full of people."

"Incoming!" Maria shouted as a robot flew and crashed inside the Hellcarrier, "Fury quickly acted as Maria shot the robot and Fury stabs in with a piece of metal, destroying it. "

"You think you're saving anyone? I turn that key and drop this rock a little early and it's still billions dead. Even you can't stop that." Ultron snarled. "I am Thor, son of Odin, and as long as there is life in my breast, I am...running out of things to say! Are you ready?" Vision uses Thor's hammer to hit Ultron, Vision then throws the hammer back to Thor.

"It's terribly well balanced." Vision murmured. "Well, if there's too much weight, you lose power on the swing, so-" "I got it! Create a heat seal. I can...I can supercharge the spire from below." Tony yelled.

"Running numbers. A heat seal could work with enough power." FRIDAY said, "Thor, I got a plan!" Tony shouted. "We're out of time. They're coming for the core."  "Rhodey, get the rest of the people on board that carrier."

"On it." Rhodes said "Avengers, time to work for a living." Tony continued as Roman cracked her head side to side loosening her muscles. The rest of the team joining Thor and Vision, " You good?" Pietro asked Wanda who looked tired.

"Yeah." She responded, "Romanoff? You and Banner better not be playing "hide the zucchini." Tony said on the comms. "Relax, Shell-head. Not all of us can fly. What's the drill?" Natasha asked landing next to the team.

Tony points towards the vibranium "This is the drill. If Ultron gets a hand on the core, we lose." "Is that the best you can do?" Roman asked as Ultron summons his army of robots to join him, "You had to ask." Steve muttered towards Roman who shrugged.

"This is the best I can do. This is exactly what I wanted. All of you, against all of me. How could you possibly hope to stop me?" Ultron chuckled, "Well, as the old man said. Together." 

All of the Avengers launched themselves at Ultron's robotic army destroying them, "You know, with the benefit of hindsight. . ." suddenly Hulk knocks him far away and the robots start to retreat. "They'll try to leave the city," Roman said.

"We can't let 'em, not even one. Rhodey!" Tony shouted. "I'm on it. Oh, no, I didn't say you could leave. War Machine, comin' at you, right. . ." just then Vision flies in and helps to destroy the robots. "

"We gotta move out. Even I can tell the air is getting thin. You guys get to the boats, I'll sweep for stragglers, be right behind you." Steve grunted fighting a robot. " What about the core?" Clint asked. 

" I'll protect it. It's my job." Wanda spoke up, " Get the people on the boats." Wanda instructed, " I'm not going to leave you here." Pietro argued, Roman watched on the sidelines with a heavy chest. "I can handle this. Come back for me when everyone else is off, not before." Wanda said blasting an approaching robot.

" Hmm." Pietro hummed trying to make a decision, "You understand?" Wanda asked, "You know, I'm twelve minutes older than you." Pietro said making Wanda and Roman laugh. "Go." 

Roman and Pietro sped off leaving Wanda. ": Boss, power levels are way below opt. . ." FRIDAY said, " Re-route everything. We get one shot at this." Tony returned.

" I know what I need to do. The dining room! If I knock out that east wall, it'll make a nice workspace for Laura, huh? Put up some baffling, she can't hear the kids running around, what do you think?" Clint suddenly asked Natasha.

"You guys always eat in the kitchen anyway." Natasha smiled, "No one eats in a dining room. We don't have a lot of time." Clint continued. "So get your ass on a boat," Natasha said before trailing off to find the Hulk.

"Costel? We were in the market. Costel?!" Zrinka said, Clint, runs off to find the boy. "Thor, I'm gonna need you back in the church," Tony stated. "Is this the last of them?" Thor referred to the people getting on the lifeboats.

"Yeah. Everyone else is on the carrier." "You know, if this works, we maybe don't walk away," Tony whispered, "Maybe not," Thor answered back. 

Just as Natasha tries to calm Hulk down to get him back to being Banner Ultron flies in with a jet and starts shooting at them. "I got no strings, so I have fun. I'm not tied up to anyone." Ultron sang out loud.

As Barton is saving the boy, Costel, Ultron starts shooting at them but Pietro intervenes and takes the shots to save them, "You didn't see that coming.". . .

Wanda and Roman screamed at the same time both sensing his death, Roman screams were increased to maximum sonic levels as the robots were repelled back from the soundwaves. Roman hurdled over to the scene a sobbing mess.

Roman hands went forward and cupped Pietro's face, "Please don't close your eyes" Roman begged shaking her head back and forth as if she was crazy, "My angel our time together has run out do not worry we'll see each other in the afterlife" Pietro struggled to say the bullet wounds caused him to bleed out slowly.

"No, No Pietro! just hold on we can find help!" Roman said tears running down her face like an endless river. "I love you and Wanda tells her that my love" Pietro finally said his grip on Roman's face slipped as Roman screamed as all life left Pietro Django Maximoff.

" No, no. I'm fine.  Oh, it's been a long day." Clint stuttered out as he placed a hand on Roman's shoulder as a sign of comfort.

"Wanda, if you stay here, you'll die," Ultron said Wanda knelt down beside him a sarcastic look all over her face as red wisp was wrapped around her fingers and eyes. "I just did. Do you know how it felt?" Wanda asked using her powers to rip out Ultron's core out of his body.

" It felt like that." She snarled venom dripping from her words. "Thor, on my mark" Tony started, "Thor brings on a blast of lightning, at the same time Vision flies in, picks up Wanda, and flies off with as the city is being destroyed.

"Now!" Tony yelled, Thor uses his hammer to hit the Vibranium core in the church, destroying the core and the floating city. "Hey, big guy. We did it, the job's finished. Now I need you to turn this bird around, okay? We can't track you in stealth mode, so help me out. I need you t..." Hulk moves and sits in the jet as it takes off to an unknown destination.

"Wanda!" Roman yelled as the two women clashed together hugging while silently sobbing, "He's gone" Roman let out a choked sob as Wanda patted her bag in the hug rocking side to side.

at the same time, Vision finds Ultron.

・.━━━━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━━━━.・

Roman walked along with Steve and Tony watching as Tony left the two returned to the building behind him. "You want to keep staring at the wall, or do you want to go to work? I mean, it's a pretty interesting wall." Steve said sarcastically towards Natasha.

"The two of you are practically children" Roman smiled walking alongside the two, "He started it" Natasha giggled."I thought you and Tony were still gazing into each other's eyes. How do we look?"

"Well, we're not the '27 Yankees." Steve joked handing Natasha a tablet. " We've got some hitters." "They're good. They're not a team."

"Wait we forget something," Natasha said as they stopped in the lobby of the building. "Congrats on becoming an Avenger Roman, also Clint named the baby middle name after Pietro" Natasha grinned watching Roman return the smile.

" Let's beat 'em into shape," Roman said, they gather Rhodes in his War Machine suit, Sam in his Falcon suit, Wanda in a new suit, and Vision.

"A-" Steve started was cut off from Roman vomiting her guts out on the floor, "Is this what you want to tell me. Roman are you pregnant!?" Natasha suddenly blurted as she waved her hand. "You can continue Steve" Wanda smiled the wind blowing in her red curled hair at the news.

"Avengers!" Steve yelled again without being interrupted.

・.━━━━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━━━━.・

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 1.5K 63
"๐–จ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚..." "๐–จ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ต๐˜† ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ฒ?" ๐—” ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ...
55K 1.8K 34
๐„๐๐ƒ๐‹๐„๐’๐’๐‹๐˜| โAnd I will love you, endlessly.โž ๐“๐จ๐ง๐ฒ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ ๐‚๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ ๐–๐š๐ซโ€•๏ธŽ๐„๐ง๐๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ฒ @๐ญ๐จ๐ง๐ฒ๐ฑ๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...
14.1K 255 40
- ๐š‚๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐šข ๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š˜๐š ๐š— ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š–. ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข ๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š˜...
722K 26K 45
๐’๐€๐‘๐‚๐€๐’๐Œ| โAre you ever serious?โž โSweetheart, serious ...