Now or Never

By ASE715

BOOK 3 OF 3 It all comes down to this. The final fight. It's now or never. This story will contain Spider-Man... More

Chapter 1 ~ Turn Back Time
Chapter 2 ~ Sneaking Out
Chapter 3 ~ Alone
Chapter 4 ~ You Need Help
Chapter 5 ~ Somebody's Watching Me
Chapter 6 ~ If the kid is dead, so are you
Chapter 7 ~ Bet he'll say no
Chapter 8 ~ Fate of the universe
Chapter 9 ~ Get lost, Squidward
Chapter 10 ~ Looking like shit
Chapter 11 ~ Takes the end of the world to bring us together
Chapter 12 ~ Just like Phantom Menace
Chapter 13 ~ We're in the endgame now
Chapter 14 ~ Aftermath
Chapter 15 ~ Where's Fury?
Chapter 16 ~ Let's go get this son of a bitch
Chapter 17 ~ Moving on
Chapter 18 ~ EVERYBODY STAY CALM!!!!
Chapter 19 ~ Nicky?
Chapter 20 ~ Not even for Peter?
Chapter 21 ~ We're gonna need a really big brain
Chapter 22 ~ Getting the gang back together
Chapter 23 ~ The game is on
Chapter 24 ~ America's Ass
Chapter 25 ~ My dog can frickin' talk!
Chapter 26 ~ Now or never
Chapter 27 ~ Okay ladies, now let's get in formation
Chapter 28 ~ We're gonna be okay
Chapter 29 ~ One final mission
Chapter 30 ~ We didn't start the fire

Bonus: Back In Time

709 16 33
By ASE715

"You ready Tony?" Dad asks me.

I look over at him with a slight smirk and nod.

"Yeah. Ready to get schooled by his mother." Mom says and I look over at her.

"We'll see about that!"

I feel a hand touch my shoulder and I look up to see it's Paw Paw Steve.

Yeah, that's right, my grandfather is the Captain America. My mom, (Y/n) Rogers, is Speedy, and my dad is Roy Rogers, aka Samurai.

My name is James Anthony Rogers, but everybody calls me Tony, named after the guy who saved the world from Thanos by snapping his fingers 10 years ago despite his own life. Yeah, I said it, 10 years ago, meaning it's 2033.

Every five years all the heroes gather together to honor Tony and Natasha since they were the two who sacrificed their lives for the rest of the world and to get everyone back. I just made a speech not too long ago and now I'm about to race my mother to see who's faster, which is me of course.

"Kick her butt, but don't tire yourself out either, okay?" Steve asks.

I nod. "Don't worry Paw Paw. I'm gonna win!" I say, determined to beat my mother and be known as the faster person alive.

"My money's on the kid!" Peter Quill shouts which gets him a glare from my mom.

"I agree. My money's on the little one." Thor says with a light laugh.

Rocket laughs. "Whatever you say, I'm voting for (Y/n)."

"Thank you Rocket! I'm not that old, guys!" She scolds the two that voted for me.

"Are you sure this is safe?" Pepper asks cautiously.

"Mom, relax. It's just a simple race." Morgan tries to calm her mother down.

I go to step on the start line we made in the dirt and mom steps up with me, both of us getting into position. Mom presses the watch on her wrist and her nanotech suit comes to life, covering her whole body.

"Wait!" Peter Parker stops us.

Mom sighs in exasperation. "What?"

Peter comes over to me and hands me something that looks like a lightning bolt.

I look up at Peter in confusion. "What is it?" I ask.

Peter bends down and takes the lightning bolt from me. He then puts it on my chest and it stays there.

My eyes widen as I realize what it was. "No way! You didn't—"

Peter laughs. "Yeah, I did." He cuts me off.

"You gave him a suit?!" Dad exclaims. "Oh no no no. He is not going to be fighting anytime soon. Not until he's at least 21."

"21? You guys were fighting when you were teenagers." I say and cross my arms.

"And you see how that turned out?" Mom chuckles before looking at Dad. "15."

"No! We're not having this discussion right now."

Mom chuckles and everybody looks at me awaiting my suit.

I grin widely and press the blue lightning bolt in the middle. The suit starts to slowly cover my body. It's a solid black suit with strips of blue along the sleeves, the sides, and all the way down to my legs. The blue lightning bolt stays in the middle of my suit. A mask covers just my eyes and it even has an AI system built into it. It has a built-in earpiece for me so I can hear my AI speak to me.

I look down at my suit while everyone looks in awe.

"This is so cool! Thank you, Petey!" I say and hug him tightly, wrapping my tiny arms around his neck.

He chuckles and hugs back. "Anytime. It's so you won't burn your clothes while running like you usually do. I also put Karen into your suit so you can have her aid you." He stands up to his full height and ruffles my hair.

Karen is Peter's AI that Tony Stark built in his Spider-Man suit to aid him when he first started out.

"Hello, Tony," Karen says to me.

I smile widely. "Hi," I say back to the AI.

"Let's get this show on the road!" Mom yells and claps her hands, grinning widely like an eager child.

I nod and step up to the start line once again. Paw Paw Steve stands right by the line.

"Alright listen up. One lap around the world and back. Whoever comes back first is declared the fastest person alive." Paw Paw announces.

"Which will be me," Mom says cockily.

I scoff. "Yeah right."

"Okay speedsters, get ready!"

Mom and I get into our running stances while everyone around us cheers.

"On your mark!" Paw Paw starts.

Mom and I look at each other and smirk.

"Get set!"

I shuffle my feet as I get ready, my nerves getting the best of me.

"Go!"

As the words leave his tongue Mom and I are both off. Both of us running side by side. At some point, Mom starts running ahead of me. I look at her in determination and I feel energy course through my veins as I start to build speed to catch up to her.

Blue sparks of lightning start to come off of me but I don't notice and I keep going. I pass Mom within seconds and am still going, still feel myself picking up speed.

A blue wormhole opens up and before I can stop myself from going into it, it's too late. I hear voices as images flash all around me in the wormhole.

"And I... am... Iron Man."

"I think you look great, Cap. As far as I'm concerned, that's America's ass."

"You should have gone for the head."

"He means get lost, Squidward!"

"That shield doesn't belong to you. You don't deserve it. My father made that shield!"

"I studied you. I followed you. But now that you're standing here, I just realized... there's a bit of green in the blue of your eyes. How nice to have a flaw."

"When the dust settles, the only living thing in this world will be metal."

I look around in confusion until I realize these are all past events that happened, but then it all stopped. The wormhole opens and spits me out in the middle of a street, highway to be exact.

I stop running and pant, looking around to find some clue to where I am.

A truck then drives by and I see two people hanging off of it. I see a familiar shield on the back of one of the people.

"I recognize that shield anywhere," I mutter. "Is that Paw Paw?!"

The doors to the truck burst open from a blast, knocking one of the people off and causing Steve to hit the side of the truck.

A figure comes flying out of the truck. A piece of silver metal with red eyes that seem like they could look right at your soul.

'That looks like one of Tony's suits.'

"Is that Ultron?!" I ask aloud, recognizing the description of him from my mother's stories.

I look over to the person who was knocked off the truck to see them roll out of the way just in time before getting hit by a car. I catch a glimpse of her face.

"Mom?!"

She runs back towards the truck to help Paw Paw fight Ultron as the truck continues driving away.

"Karen, what's going on?" I ask the AI.

"It seems that you have traveled back in time." Karen answers.

"Wha—?" I ask, still very confused. "Karen, what year is it?"

"2015, Tony."

So I've been thinking. I've had some people ask if I could make a story for (Y/n) x Roy, but I was already thinking about making another book based on their kid as you see above. I just recently wrote it and was wondering if you guys think I should continue with this or not, if so I'd be glad to continue this series for you all. Tell me what you think!

ASE715

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 965 45
❝ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ sʜᴇᴅ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ sᴋɪɴs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ. ᴀɴᴅ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴡʜᴇʟᴍᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ, ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ...
4K 181 43
After a mishap on a mission, it's decided the Avengers need to be monitored. But not all agree. And on top of all that, one is blamed for something...
859 80 39
The heroes are in for the fight of their lives. A Mad Titan has threatened to wipe out half of all life. And despite all they do, he wins. Years l...
1M 31.1K 27
(Book one) When Anna Smith enrolled in the army, she was best friends with Bucky Barnes and Steve Rogers. She left them to follow a dream of becoming...