Mcyt Smut Oneshots

By c1aire_bear_

!discontinued atm! hi I write smut about minecraft youtubers and will take requests! rules for requests will... More

a/n intro and request rules
whispers
A/N spoilers to dream Smp war
just a little kinky
fundy quote😃
petnames pog
would you please reconsider
can we just watch a movie for once?

all tied up

8.3K 39 99
By c1aire_bear_

Dreamnotfound
Cw: smut
Kinks: bondage, toys, shibari

"Is the oven even on?" Dream asked his boyfriend George while putting on a cooking apron.

"Yes, Dream the oven is on," George replied with a nagging tone, "You have no faith in my cooking ability do you?"

"Honestly, no, not after last time you tried to cook on your own," Dream smirked back at George showing off his apron the read 'kiss the cook'.

"You burn a meal one time and suddenly it's your legacy," George rolled his eyes.

"George the oven was almost on fire!" Dream wheezed holding his chest.

"Yeah, yeah I get," George tied the strings on the back of his apron that read 'I'll feed you fuckers'," Can we please just start cooking?"

"Ok yeah It's a easy cookie recipe, but it's pretty specific," Dream explained glacing over the recipe and combing is hair out of his face with his fingers. Dream was wearing his lime green merch hoodie with jeans and George was wearing a oversized black version of Dream's merch hoodie with jeans. Although he wouldn't admit it, the really big merch hoodie was George's favorite.

It was mid winter and there was light snow and lots of ice, which was very rare for Florida so the city had to basically shut down. The to boys were making cookie to pass the time.

"We need to whisk the butter and sugar together in a bowl and apperently it works better with a mixer," Dream read aloud walking over to grab out ingredients. They continued to cook and got all the wet ingredients mixed and the dry ingredients in a separate bowl.

"It says we need to slowly pour in the dry ingredients," George walked back over to the stand mixer with the wet ingredients and grabbed the bowl of dry ingredients sitting beside the mixer, "can you pour in the dry stuff an I will handle the mixer?"

"Yeah sure," Dream responded walking up behind George and setting his chin on George's head so he could see. George blushed but continued to help get the ingredients mixed.

George walked over to get some plastic covering "This recipe says that we need to let the dough chill in the fridge for a a while." Dream watched as George wrapped up the dough in plastic wrap and set it in the fridge. Because most of the cooking was done for now he took off they both took off their aprons.

"I guess we have some time to waste now... you know you never got your kiss like the apron said," George looked up at Dream innocently.

Dream smirked knowing exactly what George was wanting and walked up to George gently kissing his lips. Dream teased George by pulling away only to have George wrap his arms around his neck and pull him back in. Dream put his arms around George's waisted pulling him closer before reach down to pick him up by his thighs and set him on the counter. George kept his arms around Dream's neck and Dream put his hand on the back of George's head and the other on his side.

Dream grabbed George's side and bit his bottom lips making George's mouth open slightly and took this as a chance to slip his tongue into George's mouth. He explored every crevice of his mouth enjoying George's little noises. Dream pulled away suddenly and picked George up to carry him to their room he chuckled, "So needy for me." George just buried his head in Dream neck.

Dream threw George onto the bed and walked to their closet. George watched tentatively as dream pulled out a box and threw it on the bed next to him. Dream climbed onto the bed pushing George down and straddling his hips. Digging throught the box he pulled out a pair of fuzzy cuffs and some ropes.

"You want this baby?" Dream made sure to ask George. George nodded feverishly in response. Dream started stripping George of his clothing and throwing it on the floor. George shivered one he was completely naked from the sudden cold.

"Blindfold on or off? Dream asked looking up at George.

"Um.. on," George answered watching Dream take out a piece of cloth from the box. Everything went dark as he fastened the blindfold on just tight enough so that it wouldn't fall off.

Dream cuffed George's hands above his head and got to work to make intricate, decorative knots with the rope all on his body. It was almost like a hoby of his now. Tieing up his lover was his art form, each knot adding to a decorative piece. Not being able to see George's sense of touch was heightened making every one of Dream's touches feel like fire. Being unclothed George's hardening member was becomes extreme present. Eventually dream deemed he was done, he sat George up and took a step back to look at his masterpiece.

"You look so pretty Georgie," Dream praised, "You were so good for me, not squirming like you usually do. You must really want it huh?" Dream crawled back on to the bed. He pulled George into his lap and connected their lips. George was completely at Dream's will and was loving every second of it. Dream cupped George's head in his hand and set his other hand in his thigh. Dream pulled away and brought his head down to George's neck. Al the past mark have long fade, so he decide he should make more. He connected his lips with George's neck and started to suck leaving marks  all up his neck. George let out little noises and whimpers his erection was nearly painful.

"Please Dream," George pleaded.

"Not just yet Georgie," Dream cooed unvipping his jeans and removing them. He put his member up to George's mouth, "start sucking." George eagerly complied bringing the tip into his mouth and licking. He felt a bit of precut leak into his mouth.

"Fuck George," Dream groaned gently setting his hand on George's head. George started bobbing his head taking more in with each bob. What he was not taking into his mouth at the base he was rubbing with his hand. He got down until it hit the back of his throat and his gag reflex kicked in. He took a second to prepare before continuing all the way until he reached the bottom. He continued bobbing his head and dream let out a groan.

"I'm close George," Dream mumbled and George took the initiative to started going faster. Dream  groaned and came in George's mouth.

"Good boy," Dream praised," You get a reward now." George tilted his head intrigued and Dream flipped him over so he was laying down with his back on the bed. George heard Dream rummaging through the box. Dream picked up a bottle of lube and a dildo. It wasn't and ordinary one though, it was a prostate massager.

George got antsy not knowing what his lover was doing but tried to be patient. Dream lubed up his fingers and quickly inserted one into George. Good let out a moan from the unexpected entrance. Dream wasted no time thrusting his finger before adding another one. Soon Dream was scissoring three fingers inside George. One he deemed George was stretched out enough he removed his fingers.

Dream grabbed the massager and dripped some lube on it. He slowly inserted it into George and to George's confusion he didn't immediately start thrusting it.

"What's this," George puzzled.

"It's a massager baby," Dream explained turing it on to a low setting and George moaned.

"Ah~ that feels good," George sighed. Dream chuckled and turned  it up to a higher level inflicting another moan from George. Dream grabbed George's member and rubbed it slowly. Dream again turned up the level, and started rubbing George faster and George's legs began to shake. By now George was a moaning mess his face was red and his breathing quick. Dream pulled off the blindfold and tears were starting trip prick the corners of George's eyes from the overstimulation.

"D-dream I'm close," George whined out between moans. Dream continued as and watched George's face intently. His mouth hung open and eyes were shut in pleaser tears were now starting to fall.

"Ah~ DREAM," George moaned as he came into Dream's hand. Grabbing a tissue he wiped the cum off while George caught his breath. Dream pulled out the toy and George winced as he was quite sensitive now.

"You are so pretty baby," Dream crawled up and kissed George.

"R-round two?," George asked quietly.

"If you want... are you sure?" Dream questioned. George nodded and gave Dream a kiss on the head.

"Dream I want to touch you please," George hinted as a request to take off his handcuffs.

"Of course," Dream's face lit up and he unbuckled the restraints and took them off," better?"

"Yes thank you," George cupped Dream's face.

"Ok," Dream agreed he grabbed the bottle of lube and put a generous amount on his member, "ready?"

"Mhm," George assured and dream pushed in slowly. George didn't really need too much time to adjust, but he was still quite sensitive so Dream wanted to be gentle. George shakily gripped onto Dream's back and rested his chin on his shoulder as Dream pushed all the way in. George let go and Dream started to thrust his hips quickly. George lay back down on the bed gripping the sheets while Dream continued to thrust.

"Dream i-im close," George moaned. Dream lowered down and kissed George. It pushed both of them off the edge. George came onto their stomachs and dream in George.

Dream pulled out looking at George. He looked fucked out and even more tired than he had been.

"You ok Georgie?"Dream mumbled.

"Yeah I'm just a bit tired," George smiled and hugged Dream. Dream started to undo the knots, which was much quicker than doing them due to his technique.

"Can we cuddle?" George made grabby hand towards Dream which made him chuckle.

"Sure," Dream smiled and kissed George on the head. They lay there together completely forgetting about the cookie dough

A/N
Sorry for being inactive I had to do a lot of life shit. This one is an old draft that I forced myself to finish and I didn't really proofread because I just wanted to get it out so I apologize for any mistakes I may have made. I have been working a lot on my art so that's fun. Anyways I hope you enjoyed ❤

Words: 1770

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 50 11
Randal Booth is a new kid at Toby and Tommy's high school, he seems familiar, and it raises suspicions amongst the friends. Hey this is my first Bee...
4.9K 65 10
Liv Uhtredsdottir. Shieldmaiden. Born to Brida and Uhtred Ragnarsson. Trained by Kjartan to end the line fo Ragnar the Fearless. Finan. Former slave...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
579K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...