𝕰𝖓𝖊𝖒𝖞 𝕺𝖋 𝕸𝖞 𝕰𝖓𝖊𝖒...

By QueenOfAsgard04

What happens if a Mandalorian falls in love with their sworn enemy? Their sworn enemy being a Jedi. ‡ "Why do... More

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐔𝐩
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐀𝐓-𝐒𝐓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐨 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐇𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫 2
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐒𝐤𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞: 𝐇𝐨𝐭𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤 2
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐉𝐚𝐤𝐤𝐮
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐮𝐦
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔!
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲: 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐊𝐮𝐢𝐢𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐒𝐞𝐭 𝐔𝐩
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫!
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐀 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐈𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐀 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐟 2 𝐀 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟 3
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲: 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫
𝕊𝔼𝔸𝕊𝕆ℕ 𝕋𝕎𝕆
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐖𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐔𝐩
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐚𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲: 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐑𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐮𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐅𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐉𝐞𝐝𝐢
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐯𝐮𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐀 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲: 𝐀𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐀 𝐖𝐚𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐀𝐡𝐬𝐨𝐤𝐚 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬

733 18 7
By QueenOfAsgard04

"You're gonna need it for where you're heading," Lang says after hesitation. Din breathes heavily and starts to walk into the deep forest. "Good luck, princess," Kenna glares at him before quickly walking to Din, her hand resting on her growing belly as they head towards danger.

A/N: THE SONG IN THIS IS NOT MINE, IT IS FROM THE TV SHOW "THE WITCHER" ANNDDD KENNA'S FACE REVEAL IS RIGHT AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER! I HOPE YOU ENJOY! (reading over that A/N, it seems really aggressive, I didn't mean it like that 😅)

~~~

Once away from the town, Din passed her the lightsaber and she took it gratefully.

"It's a good thing you hid it for me," She comments, clipping it to her belt.

"Indeed, she would've caged you for sure if she knew you were force sensitive," Din remarks as they amble through the dead terrain.

"Where are we suppose to find her?"

"I don't know, can't you feel her?" Kenna shakes her head and turns to see Anakin looking more nervous than her.

"She's my padawan," He stated when seeing Kenna staring at him. "I thought she died..." He says sadly, kicking the dirt beneath him. She doesn't say anything else, not knowing the whole story she shouldn't attempt to comfort him. Din ducks underneath a branch and helps Kenna down.

"You're very...clingy," She remarks with a grin.

"So? Is it a problem?" He asks with amusement lacing his words and she rolls her eyes.

"I love it, just why?"

"You're pregnant, you need to be more careful," He says while leading the way through the foliage.

"The bump isn't even showing,"

"Still, our child is growing," He says, hitting bushes out of the way while they walk through the overgrown tree roots and low hanging branches.

The sky was a dark grey and all they can hear is the growls of distance creatures and the crunch of dead leaves beneath them. "Well, these are the coordinates," Din states as they stand in a clearing that was surrounded by fallen logs and bramble bushes that act as a barrier. "Keep your eyes open," The child coos as they continue to venture further into the opening. Kenna hears movement and quickly activates her lightsaber and turns around to where she heard the sound.

"Someone is here..." Kenna states as she presses her back to Din as they walk around, armed and ready.

"We must be close then," There's a loud rustle closer to where they are within the bushes. Kenna breaks away from Din and steps towards the bushes.

"Did you hear that?" She asks as she steps closer.

"I did...be careful," She pushes the leaves away and sees nothing is there.

"We're probably being paranoid,"

"Or not," Din scoops the child from the bag and sets him on a large boulder. "Don't worry little one. Sit right here. Let us see what's out there," Kenna lowers her lightsaber and starts to look around the outskirts. "Kenna, please be careful," He brings a scope to his eyes and looks around and sighs in relief when seeing it was a creature from far away. "False alarm,"

"No, it's not!" He looks to see another woman wielding two lightsabers jump down at Kenna. She brings her blue lightsaber up to defend herself and push her away. The woman grunts and charges at her and Kenna barely manages to hold her own as the orange-skinned Jedi disarms her and pushes Kenna into a faraway tree with the force. Kenna hits the tree and slums forward, unconscious. The alien doesn't hesitate and moves to Din who defends using his beskar covering his forearms. He turns and uses his fire from his armour but she performs a series of flips and turns to dodge it. He wraps a grappled around her and she jumps over a tree. Din quickly takes it off him and he falls back down with a grunt and she slices through the rope around her.

"ASHOKA TANO!" He raises a blaster and a hand. She glares at him and keeps her lightsabers in a defensive position. "Bo-Katan sent us. We need to talk," She looks between him, the child and Kenna who is slowly standing up, shaking her head from the dazed state she was in.

"I hope it's about him," She says, deactivating her lightsabers and walking towards the child that coos at her. Kenna looks over at Din who nods back.

~~~

It's dark and Kenna and Din wait by the bushes while Ahsoka and the child sit across from each other. There is a small light between the duo as she smiles and tilts her head. Anakin sits beside Ahsoka, staring at her with awe and shock. It is completely dark and the light does little to illuminate the place. Din paces around while Kenna leans against the tree and watches the communication. An owl lands next to her and she jumps slightly. It pecks her finger and then nuzzles its neck into her hand. She smiles and scratches his fuzzy neck before moves to settle on her shoulder.

"Oh...okay then," She mumbles as the owl stands upright on her shoulder. Din stops behind Kenna and holds her waist.

"What are they doing?"

"I don't know. My guess is they are talking to each other through the force,"

"How is that possible?"

"I don't know! Do I look like I would know?"

"I mean, Darth Vader is your dad," Kenna turns around to face him, the owl chirping.

"He was trained by Obi-Wan. I was trained by someone called Maul," She says.

"Who's Maul?"

"I don't know, he was my assigned master but he was a Sith," Kenna says while Din rests his helmet on her shoulder.

"Sith or Jedi, you're still perfect," She smiles and the owl nuzzles into the side of her head. "Who's your new friend?"

"I don't know," She tilts her head and strokes the owl again before it flies off her shoulder and into the dark sky. "I think you scared it off," He scoffs and lifts his head to look at her. Ahsoka turns to look at the duo after the child motions with his hands and she smiles warmly.

"What do you think he told her?" Kenna shrugs as the Jedi dressed in a dark green poncho picks up the child who begins to play with the ends of her blue and white montrals. Ahsoka picks up the light with her free hand and walks over to where Kenna and Din stand. She places the light down and sits the child on a rock and takes a seat on the log next to it. Kenna sits across from Ahsoka as the child babbles at her. Din stands behind Kenna as silence fills the air.

"Is he speaking?" Kenna asked once she was seated. "Do you understand him?" Ahsoka tucks her hands under her poncho and waits before responding.

"In a way," She adjusts herself before continuing. "Grogu and I can feel each other's thoughts," The child looks up at Ahsoka and Kenna and Din tilt their heads.

"Grogu?" They say at the same time and the child instantly looks at them with a gleam in his eye and a loud, excited coo.

"Yes. That's his name,"

"Grogu," Din says and the child looks at him with a loud coo.

"Grogu," Kenna says slowly and the child, now knows as Grogu, looks at her. She smiles and lets out an amused huff.

"He was raised at the Jedi Temple on Coruscant," Anakin stares at Ahsoka with a large grin and folds his arms and he leans against the tree. "Many Masters trained him over the years. At the end of the Clone Wars when the Empire rose to power, he was hidden," Din slowly sits next to Kenna. "Someone took him from the Temple...then his memory becomes dark," Grogu hangs his head and his eyes begin to flutter close from exhaustion. "He seemed lost...alone," Din and Kenna turn their heads to look at Grogu. "I've only known one other being like this. A wise Jedi Master named Yoda," The child looks up at Ahsoka when hearing his name and she smiles before nodding. Grogu seems upset by whatever she has said or confirmed and hangs his head sadly. "Can he still wield the Force?"

"You mean his powers?" Din asks as Kenna stares at Grogu.

"The Force is what gives him his powers. It is an energy field created by all living things," Ahsoka looks at Kenna and smiles. "To wield it takes a great deal of training and discipline,"

"I've seen him," He looks at Kenna. "Them...I've seen them do things I can't explain," He stops for a moment and takes Kenna's hand in his. "Our task was to bring him to a Jedi," Ahsoka nods and her eyes fall.

"The Jedi Order fell a long time ago,"

"So did the Empire yet it still hunts both of them," Ahsoka looks up at him. "He needs your help," Ahsoka sighs and looks at Grogu.

"Let him sleep. I'll test him in the morning,"

~~~

Kenna looked at Grogu from a distance and then she glanced over at Din who was setting out makeshifts for them.

"What's your name then?" She jumps at the voice and turns to see Ahsoka standing next to her, also looking at Din and Grogu.

"I'm Kenna," She says, her hands resting on her stomach. Ahsoka nods with a small smile pulling at her lips.

"I knew someone called Kenna. She was a baby when I first met her," Kenna doesn't say anything so she continues. "Where did you get the lightsaber from?" She asks.

"My father,"

"Who was he?"

"The greatest Star Pilot in the entire galaxy," Kenna smiles with pride and plays with the belts around her waist. "People said he was the greatest Jedi during the clone wars," Ahsoka's eyes widen as she turns to fully face Kenna.

"Kenna...Skywalker?" She nods with a small smile. "Anakin and Helena's daughter?"

"That's me," Her eyes water before she pulls her into a tight hug. Kenna is shocked but slowly returns the embrace.

"I'm so sorry," She whispers into her ear and Kenna pulls back slightly.

"For what?" Ahsoka pulls away and keeps her hands on her shoulders.

"I promised your mother I would return and teach you...you were going to be my padawan...I...Darth Vader defeated me and I never returned but when I finally got to Florrum...she was dead and you were gone meaning she did what she told me she was going to do if I didn't return,"

"Which was?"

"Hand you over to Maul," Ahsoka seethes, tucking her arms under her poncho.

"I know that name..."

"You would've," She sighs and sits down on a rock and Kenna takes a seat beside her. "Your father was amazing, he cared for his friends deeply...but his attachment made him weak. The last person that ever saw the light in Anakin was you," Ahsoka smiles as she remembers. "Your mother and father...you wouldn't think they loved each other. They always argued and fought over the silliest things but..." She smiles again. "Helena was always there when he needed her...she was the one who brought him down and they fought alongside each other. I admired them...until he..." Ahsoka stops herself and looks at Kenna.

"I didn't know you knew them so well," Kenna says.

"Me and Helena were very close. She came to Coruscant a lot, I believe it was to be with Anakin but she trusted me," Ahsoka smiles and places her hands beneath the cotton over her. "Do you have her powers as well as the force?" Kenna sighs and nods.

"It's too much for me to control...I don't think my body can contain it," She looks over her shoulder to see Din focused on Grogu. She moves to Ahsoka and lowers her hood before raising her hair to show the wise alien burn marks on her neck. "My powers are breaking through my skin...I don't know what to do...it's starting to appear more,"

"Is it painful?"

"Yes...how is it possible for my powers to scar my skin?"

"As you said...your powers are too much for your physical body to contain...you're bigger than your body. With both the force and whatever Helena wielded...it's so much for your body to hold,"

"What do I do? Allow my powers to destroy me?"

"No...if you train well, you will be able to contain it,"

"I hope you're right," She mumbled, rubbing her arms at the cold night air.

"I can help you...control your powers,"

"Can you help me become a Jedi?" She shakes her head and looks at the ground. "Why?"

"I can't with you...your attachment with him is too strong. It makes you vulnerable to your fears,"

"I don't fear anything," Kenna says with a slight edge to her voice.

"What would you do if they both died?" She doesn't respond to Ahsoka and lowers her head.

"So..." She looks back at Din. "I can't be with him? I have to shut myself off from everyone and become a zealot?"

"No...attachments do not lead to the Dark Side. Fear of losing them does,"

"I...I don't understand. You can be attached to something, but not fear to lose it?"

"Treasure those around you while you can and rejoice when they return to The Force," Anakin wipes away a few tears as Ahsoka teaches Kenna.

"You mean when they die?"

"Death is a natural part of life," Kenna looks to see Din cradling Grogu in his arms before lowering him onto a bed.

"I wish it weren't,"

"But it is. Once you accept that, the Dark Side will never take you," Ahsoka says as she watches Kenna look at her beloved family.

"I have to live knowing that life and death are inseparable? It sounds impossible,"

"No, little one...it isn't impossible...it is the way," Kenna bows her head and Ahsoka stands and moves to sit next to her and places her hand on her thigh. They don't say anything as Din watches from afar.

"What do you think they're talking about?" He asks Grogu who snores. "Maybe that...got any other ideas?" Grogu snores again. "Yeah...I agree with that one,"

"My father told me he knew you," Kenna says and Ahsoka gives her a confused look. "I...can communicate with my father...he's a force ghost...of sorts,"

"Is he here?" She asks after moments of hesitation.

"Yes...and he's sorry...he misses you," Ahsoka smiles warmly and looks directly at him.

"I see him," She stands up and walks away from Kenna and towards Anakin. Kenna also stands and walks away for the two to have their moments.

"I missed you Snips," He starts when she stands in front of him, her eyes watering.

"I missed you too, Skyguy," He moves forward to hug her and when she feels his arms around her she lets out a cry and jumps onto him.

"I'm so proud of you Ahsoka...I've never been happier,"

"I have you to thank, Master," They pull away and he wipes away her tears.

"I'm sorry...I...Palpatine-"

"Don't...I trust your reasons were justified...after everything that happened...I...I shouldn't have left. You were right...it was my fault,"

"Ahsoka, it wasn't..."

"We don't have much time, do we?"

"No...I can only allow you to see me for so much time...she needs me," He motions to Kenna and Ahsoka nods. "I can trust you to look out for her,"

"Of course...I'll help her as long as she stays with Grogu and the Mandalorian," Ahsoka wipes her eyes again as she embraces Anakin one last time.

"I love you,"

"I love you too, Skyguy," He then fades and she drops to one knee, clutching the dirt beneath her as a choked sob leaves her mouth.

~~~

"Is she okay?" Din asks when Kenna returns. She turns to see Ahsoka fall to the ground.

"She's...visiting an old friend..." Din nods and takes Kenna's hand to pull her next to him.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm always okay," He laughs and shakes his head as he lays down. She lays next to him, snuggling into his armoured side.

"Don't lie, cyare,"

"Sorry, brown eyes," He cocks his head down to her.

"What?" She props herself on one arm and looks at him with a dopey smile.

"You have brown eyes,"

"So?"

"I thought that could be your nickname," She places a kiss on the ridge of his helmet before snuggling back into him. He blushes at the new name and wraps an arm around her.

"I like it," He says and she laughs softly.

"I know,"

~~~

In the morning, Ahsoka leads them through the woods. The path was flat and soft surrounded by trees and bushes. Ahsoka as taken off her poncho leaving her in Jedi clothing which is a sleeveless black top with loose pants and black bandages wrapped around her forearms. Kenna pulls on her hood as she follows them down the slope to an opening. Din holds Grogu as he carefully walks through the terrain. The child coos and Ahsoka smiles at him and tilts his chin.

"Let's see what knowledge is lurking inside that little mind," She taps his nose and he giggles. She motions for Din to place him on a rock so he does and stands beside Kenna who stands quite a bit away from Ahsoka and Grogu. The alien bends to pick up and stone then walks to stand a few feet away from the child. She uses the force to gently move the rock from her hand and to Grogu who coos when he catches it. Kenna bites her nail as she watches.

"Now, return the stone to me, Grogu," Ahsoka says, opening her hand flat. He continues to look at the rock before slowly glancing around at everyone.

"He doesn't understand," Din says, stepping forward.

"He does," Ahsoka responds quickly. Grogu whines and clutches the stone. "It's okay...the stone, Grogu," Din uses his head to give Grogu a hint of what he's supposed to do. The child looks at the stone before dropping it to the ground. Kenna stifles a laugh while Din sighs in slight annoyance. Ahsoka lowers her hand and walks over and crouches down in front of Grogu to be at his level. She picks up the stone and sighs slightly before holding his hand and closing her eyes. "I sense much fear in you," The child babbles at her and tilts his head.

"Why doesn't he talk with me?" She asks Anakin quietly.

"He tries but you can't communicate meaning he can't either," Kenna sighs and sits on a rock.

"He's hidden his abilities to survive over the years...let's try something else," She looks over at Kenna. "Come over here," Kenna motions for Grogu to stand by Ahsoka.

"He's stubborn,"

"Not him...you," Kenna tilts her head. "I want to see if he'll listen to you,"

"That would be a first," Kenna says, standing up and walking between Ahsoka and Din.

"I like firsts. Good or bad they're always memorable," Ahsoka passes her the stone. "Now, hold the stone out in the palm of your hand," She guides Kenna to hold the stone out. "Tell him to lift it up," Din watches anxiously.

"Okay...come on kid, lift the stone," He stares blankly at her and tilts his head.

"Grogu," Ahsoka corrects her. Din taps his foot and bites his lip.

"Grogu," He coos and looks up at her. "Come on, lift the stone," The child grunts and Kenna sighs. "You see? We told you he's stubborn," Kenna spits, throwing the rock into the tree behind her.

"Try to connect with him," Ahsoka says calmly and Din gives Kenna and reassuring squeeze to her hand. Kenna takes a deep breath and turns and locks eyes with Grogu before her hand reaches behind her neck. She unclasps her Jedi necklace and smiles slightly when seeing Grogu's eyes brighten.

"Grogu..." The child reaches out when he sees the necklace dangling from her hand. She crouches down while Din smiles with pride. "Do you want this?" The child nods. "Well go ahead. That's right, take it...come on...you can have it," She says with almost a pleading tone. Grogu squints his eyes before using the force and taking then necklace from Kenna.

"Yes!" Din shouts as Kenna stands. "Good job!"

"Good job kid!" They both exclaim.

"Did you see that?" Din and Kenna walk over to their surrogate son. She crouches down and takes the necklace.

"I knew you could do it," She says, running her thumb over the silver pendant.

"He's formed a strong attachment with both of you," Ahsoka says from behind the duo. "I cannot train him," Kenna's heart falls while Din turns on Ahsoka.

"What?" He says in a low voice as he stands up. Kenna sighs and holds Grogu's hand while he takes the necklace back from her. "Why not?" Din steps closer to Ahsoka. "You've seen what he can do,"

"His attachment to you...both of you makes him vulnerable to his fears...his anger,"

"All the more reason to train him!" Din snaps, motioning to the child that grips on to Kenna's finger tightly.

"No-!" Ahsoka moves towards Din in her own annoyance. Kenna can sense Ahsoka becoming passionate mainly because of what happened last night. "I've seen what such feelings can do to a fully trained Jedi Knight. To the best of us," Her voice slightly breaks.

"Anakin," Kenna whispers softly with a small smile.

"I will not start this child down that path," She continues after calming herself down. "Better to led his abilities fade...and yours," She looks at Kenna who frowns. "I've delayed too long. I must get back to the village," Grogu whines as Ahsoka walks away.

"The Magistrate sent us to kill you," Din shouts at Ahsoka. She stops and slowly turns around. "We didn't agree to anything...we'll help you with your problem...if you see to it that Grogu is properly trained. The child babbles while Ahsoka looks between the trio.

~~~

Din and Kenna sit next to each other after Ahsoka walked away to think about her choices.

"Do you think she'll agree?" He asks Kenna as Grogu sleeps in her arms.

"I think she will," Kenna says, running her finger down his head and over the bump of his nose before she starts to sing a sweet song.

"A storm raging on the horizon

Of longing and heartache and lust

She's always bad news

It's always lose, lose

So tell me love, tell me love

How is that just?

But the story is this

She'll destroy with her sweet kiss

Her sweet kiss

But the story is this

She'll destroy with her sweet kiss

Her current is pulling you closer

And charging the hot, humid night

The red sky at dawn is giving a warning, you fool

Better stay out of sight

I'm weak my love, and I am wanting

If this is the path I must trudge

I welcome my sentence

Give to you my penance

Garrotter, jury and judge

But the story is this

She'll destroy with her sweet kiss

Her sweet kiss

The story is this

She'll destroy with her sweet kiss

But the story is this

She'll destroy with her sweet kiss

Her sweet kiss

But the story is this

She'll destroy with her sweet kiss

The story is this

She'll destroy with her sweet kiss," She finishes and Din is staring at her. "What?" She giggles slightly.

"That was beautiful," Her cheeks blaze as she looks down at Grogu. "I love your voice," He trails his gloved finger down her cheekbone and then lifts her head up from her chin. "I love you,"

"Din-"

"I love everything about you," He trails his finger lower and lower.

"Grogu is sleeping,"

"He's slept through everything we've done," He whispers and Kenna chuckles.

"I know-" They stop when hearing Ahsoka come back and Din curses slightly.

"I agree,"

★•KENNA FACE REVEAL•★

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.6K 846 20
Luke and Leia were about to turn four years old, and Padmé was desperate to have Anakin back. She was desperate to turn the sad & lonely Darth Vader...
1.2K 118 24
**THANKS SO MUCH FOR 1K!!!** "How?" I left the room. "It was a murder." Ky said finally. She probably read my thoughts and understood what was going...
543 47 30
Part One: Sumya, the youngest leader of Clan Wren, at the age of sixteen, has been captured and is being held by the First Order. Alone and scared...
188K 6.5K 49
"You have me. Until every star in the galaxy dies, Din Djarin, You have me." ---- Jeyna Ryn comes from a long line of fierce Mandalorian warriors, a...