SK8 the Infinity x reader one...

Von Creepy_Xnime

Hello! I am accepting requests at the moment for this wonderful anime! If a oneshot follows the slight plot o... Mehr

🛹 Reki Kyan: Learning to skate 🛹
🛹 Reki Kyan: First date 🛹
❄️ Langa Hasegawa: Familiar face {Lime} ❄️(Part One)
❄️ Langa Hasegawa: Familiar Face ❄️ (Part Two)
🛹 Reki Kyan: DOPE Sketch 🛹
🛹 Reki Kyan: Old friends 🛹
Reki Kyan: Interested [Part 1]
Reki Kyan: Interested [Part 2]
Reki Kyan: Interested [Part 3]
Ainosuke Shindo: Teenage Bliss
Reki Kyan: Torment [Part 1]
Reki Kyan: Torment [Part 2]

❄️ Langa Hasegawa: Soulmate Au ❄️

259 4 0
Von Creepy_Xnime

~ Tattoos hinting to interests.
~ Stripe of your soulmate's hair colour in your own hair/on your wrist.
~ Being able to telepathically communicate with your soulmate.
~ There are marks where your soulmate first touches you.

Italics: - Conversations telepathically

Cherry blossoms...They looked so beautiful fluttering in the breeze with, the sky a clear blue with very few clouds. I smiled softly, listening to my soulmate as he spoke to me, his voice was so calming...like watching snow fall. I stared out of the classroom window, watching everything pass by, my head resting on my folded arms on my desk, glancing down to the tattoos trailing up my arm, there were only two. They were boards, snow and skate.

What are you up to?

My smile grew, loving the sound of his voice.

Just watching the world pass by. You?

Cute...I'm skating in school corridors with my friend. I laughed quietly to myself, getting comfortable where I half-lay. What are you thinking about?

How nice it must be to skate so freely...

You can't skate? But I thought it was an interest of yours...

I can't skate, no, but I make custom boards since my brother skates. I used to make his boards, fix them...even though his first board is broken, he still has it because I made it...He ended up suggesting me to some of his friends, their parents paid me, so I made a little business around it.

Wow...my friend made my board, you should meet him, you'd get along very well...

I cut my thoughts short when my teacher entered the room again, our lunch break coming to an end.

I stared at the large tattoos on my fore and upper arm. The skateboard was floral, beautifully decorated as it trailed from my shoulder, down my upper arm with vines, which carefully connected to the snowboard, decorated with snowflakes instead of flowers. I smiled softly as I realised all of the flowers were different shades of blue, equally matching to the wintery theme of the snowboard.
I diverted my attention to the door when I heard it swing open.

"You busted it again?" My younger brother nodded, setting the board on the counter. "You skate normally, and do small tricks, how'd you manage this?"

"I fell..." I stared at him, spinning in my chair to face him. "And the board hit a tree too hard...and splintered." I nodded, letting the smaller boy take a seat on the old couch which had been settled into the garage attached to the house.

"How was school?" I asked, flipping the wooden equipment.

"Average..." I nodded, still aware that this boy wasn't very talkative with me.

"You're going to need a new board, but I can't get it done until tomorrow morning."

"But I need it tonight!" I stared at my brother, raising an eyebrow.

"And what are you doing tonight, Miya, I hope you're not going to' S'." He bit his lip, avoiding looking at me, and I sighed, spinning in my chair and grabbing a sturdy piece of wood from under the counter. "If I get it done tonight, I'll text you and meet you there." I saw him smile in the window's reflection, laying on the couch behind me and going on his phone while I started on shaping his board.

By 23:30 that same evening the board was done, but Miya had already left the house. I turned off the light and grabbed his board, my phone, and my keys.

"Mom! I'm going out for a bit!"

"Stay safe! You know when to be home by!" I smiled, slipping the boards bag over my shoulder, grabbing my BMX from leaning against the house. Contrary to my brother, I excelled in the BMX sport while he was excelling in Skateboarding, although my sport was a little harder since more physical strength and fitness was necessary for performing even the simplest of tricks. I turned my head, the front door opening.

"Practice in the morning, at five thirty, remember that!" My mother called out as I started down the road, sending her a wave to let her know I had heard her.

It didn't take long, but while I had the chance, I enjoyed the cool breeze against my bare skin, a lot of my skin having been bare since I had been working tirelessly on this kid's board. I stayed dressed in men's, black, cotton shorts, which were loose and went down to just above my knees, my chest covered by a sports bra and low, loose, white tank top. In addition, I wore black converse. My hair was tied in a messy ponytail in attempt to have just kept it out of my face as I had worked.
I offered a salute to the guys at the gates, skidding to a sideways stop as one asked why I was up here.

"I'm delivering a board for Miya Chinen, I think he's skating tonight." The guards nodded to each other, nodding me through the gates. I offered them a quick smile before riding through the gates.

"She's here."

"I wonder who's board she has...I though only DOPE did boards for S-racers." I saw someone shake their head as I passed them.

"She's made every board Miya has ever ridden, so it's probably for Miya."

"Her tattoos are huge..."

I shook my head, ignoring the comments with a smile, finally glad I was getting some recognition.

"Miya!" I called out, skidding to a stop beside the boy, accidentally getting dirt and dust on his legs and shoes. The dark haired 13 year old turned his head, offering me a small smile.

"Did you finish it? I need it." He asked, a little more demanding than I like. I handed him the board after opening the bag. He smirked, inspecting it before going to walk away. I ruffled the hair at the back of his head before forcing his head down as he faced me.

"Are you going to say thank you? And apologise for being so rude?" He yanked my hand from his head, ducking out of the way.

"You're my sister, I don't have to thank you." I stared at him, bored and tired of his behaviour. I rest my feet on the ground, sitting on my bike seat, leaning forwards with my arms resting on the handles and crossbar of my bike.

"Say that again and that's the last board I make you." Miya turned to face me in surprise, gripping his board, pouting in an angry little way before sighing and bowing very slightly.

"I'm sorry...thank you for making my board..." I smiled sweetly, noticing the blue, red, pink, green, and orange haired people he had been about to go over to.

"Who are you against tonight?" I asked, genuinely curious. Miya smiled and pointed to the orange haired guy, who nodded to me. I stared at the group, noticing most of them, pretty much all of them had their arms covered. I sent them a forced smile. "Oh, tomorrow you'll have to catch the bus, I've got practice in the morning."

"You're not coming home after that?" I shook my head.

"No, got different practice before school. By the time I get home to change you'll need to be on your way to school."

"Can't I just be late?"

"No, I'll walk you home tonight, okay?" He nodded and I smiled, getting ready to head off, that was until the orange haired guy approached the two of us.

"Why don't you race with us?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Cause 'S' is a skateboard race, not a bike race." I rolled my eyes with a smirk, taunting his stupid idea.

"The bottom is closer to home, (Y/n)." I glared at my baby brother, who just smirked at me.

"I'm only doing this once," I pointed to Miya. "And only because it's closer, understand?" He nodded and the three of us lined up on the start line. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see the red and blue haired boys staring at me curiously, well more so my arm. I looked them up and down with a raised brow. The siren went off, initiating the race. I sighed as Miya and the orange haired man took off, finally pushing off and heading straight down the speed, ever accelerating. With a bored expression, I reached an old warehouse before the boys, speeding own the catwalk and completely missing the stairs, dropping onto a steep ramp. I was flung into the air, skidding to a stop when the tyre's touched the dirt. I ran my fingers through my hair, moving the lose strands. I looked up as I rest the metal bars of my bike against my one leg, noticing Miya in the lead.
A smile crossed my lips as Miya came to a stop, winning. I slung and Arm around his shoulders and tugged him towards me.
"Home, now." I scolded, knowing he shouldn't even be out anyway at this time. If mom and dad knew, they'd kill us both. Miya groaned and I shoved him forwards by pushing the back of his head. "It's your fault for having this tonight, this is on you." Miya sent me a dirty look, poking his tongue out at me. I got ready to backhand this kid as we walked away, flinching to scare him a little. The younger teenager flinched away from me, jogging on ahead a little.

This kid, I swear if he wasn't my brother...

I stood on my bike, going at the same pace as Miya was walking.

__________________________

I turned up to 'S' again, dressed a little more than last time, delivering another board. I had just finished one of my many practices, so I was dressed accordingly...In a ballroom dress, the dance, not the shape. I grimaced as I walked through the gates, swallowing thickly. My right arm, the one with all my tattoos was sleeveless, upon request of my instructor, who wanted our tattoos to be on display if we had received them. I sighed, soon reaching the start of the course and finding the green haired male I was delivering to, lightly running my fingers the inside of my fingers, which were tingling.

"Uh, Joe?" I asked, the man turning around with a smile. "I've got your board." He stared at me in surprise for a moment, taken aback by my appearance.

"A dress?" I pulled the board from my bag, handing it to him.

"Let's not talk about it." He inspected the board, admiring the work I had done. He nodded with a smile in thanks, I returned the smile, heading back towards the entrance.
As I walked back down the hill, away from 'S', a voice called out behind me.

"Langa! Down there!" I turned my head and saw a red head calling out, motioning in my direction. I smiled in confusion, watching as the blue haired teenager from the other day came down the hill on a skateboard. He skid to a stop behind me, as snowboarder's would. Slowly, I turned back to my initial direction.

Oh wow...he's cuter up close...

The blunette blushed a little, smiling nervously. My smile fell, realising what was happening. I took a hesitant step back, my heartrate increasing.

"What's going on?"

"Langa and his soulmate."

"I've never seen her like this...she's always so...so...forward, not hesitant..." I heard my brother's voice. I wanted to turn around, look to him, but I couldn't take my eyes off of 'Langa'.

"We figured out it was you the other day..." His voice was the same...just as heavenly as in my head, just a little deeper. I glanced down at my wrist, recognising the coloured stripe to match that of his hair. His eyes trailed over my bare arm. I subconsciously brought my hand up to rub it, covering parts of it, suddenly insecure about it. "Would it help if you could see mine?" I nodded, not looking into his eyes as he stripped off his white shirt, revealing his darker t-shirt, which showed off his tattoos. A BMX, ballroom dancer silhouettes, a pair of ice skates tied together and hanging, a bow and arrow, and a skateboard decorated in snowflakes, similar to the two of mine, that being his largest tattoo...he had a complete sleeve...I admired the artwork, smiling softly as I noticed the coloured stripe on his wrist matching my hair colour.

"I'm (Y/n)."

"Langa." I let my eyes meet his, inhaling a sharp breath...piercing blue eyes...

You really do remind me of the snow...

I watched as the boy smiled, gently taking my hand in his, fitting perfectly with my marks, and lightly tugging me a little closer to him.

Would it be okay if I...?

I nodded a little hesitantly, tightening my grip on his hand a little as he leaned down, his lips lightly brushing over mine, waiting a second to make sure I was okay with this. I stood on the balls of my feet, softly joining our lips. His free hand cautiously moved to my waist, mine traveling to his jaw, guiding him just that much closer to me. Dark night, starry sky, clear, warm but breezy. I felt a sudden gust of wind, my dress and hair blowing from behind me as I tangled my fingers with his. When I lowered onto my feet, we separated from the kiss. Langa rest his head against mine with a bashful smile.

"I'm glad I've finally found you." I smiled softly at his words, feeling my cheeks flush. His fingers left my waist, hooking under my chin and tilting my head up before tenderly bringing our lips together once more.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.9K 48 18
• '' SURREPTITIOUS adjective kept secret, especially because it would not be approved of. '' - sk8 the infinity x male!oc - matchablossom enthusi...
34.6K 639 22
Consists of Haikyuu oneshots, Enjoy! Please do read my note first~! ~*~ Psst, Please don't steal my works. Pm/Dm me here immediately if you find my s...
15.5K 482 30
❝ 𝗗-𝗗𝗨𝗠𝗕𝗔𝗦𝗦, 𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨! ❞ 𖥻 𝙞𝘯 𝙬𝘩𝙞𝘤𝙝 ❜ 🛹ᵎ 》𖤐 ── y/n hates reki because he loves skateboarding . 𖥻 𝙨𝘰𝙢𝘦 𝙞𝘯...
166 6 9
A collection of deliciously sweet Kawoshin oneshots from my own brain and (hopefully) the community. Feel free to suggest any prompts for chapters in...