❄️ Langa Hasegawa: Familiar face {Lime} ❄️(Part One)

Possible suggestive content!
Japanese is in italics, English is normal
__________________________________________

My mom called for me to hurry up as she pulled on her ski-coat. I groaned and grabbed my board and coat too.

"Where are we going~?" I whined, slipping my phone into my pocket before following her out of the door and to the car.

"Will you stop whining and trust your mother?"

"No."

She sent me a look and I sighed, doing as she said.
It wasn't long before she pulled into the resort parking lot. I sighed and stared out of the window as she shut off the engine.

"Well, off you go." I stared at her confused before turning my head back to the window, spotting familiar blue hair. I opened the car door as the teenager smiled nervously and offered me a small wave, resting his other arm on a snowboard. His mother waved energetically from beside him. I turned to my own mother as I climbed out. She nodded with a smile just as I noticed my father, the resort owner, leaving the building and nodding to me with a smile. My smile grew and I hurried over to the three, wrapping my arms over Langa's shoulders and hugging him tightly. He dropped his board and hugged me just as quickly. He was back in Canada, but for how long...? I shook the thought from my mind as he held me, his grip tightening a little as he buried his head into the crook of my neck.

"You have no idea how much I missed you..." He whispered for only me to hear. I smiled brightly, a faint blush on my cheeks as the two of us pulled apart.

"When did you get here?" My voice was soft an surprised, before I hit his arm. "And why didn't you tell me!?" He chuckled, rubbing the back of his head.

"Today, we wanted to surprise you."

"Yeah well...it worked." I laughed, my mother setting a hand on my shoulder and handing my board to Langa set his phone an speaker and stood up, pulling on his boxers and sitting on the edge of the bed after releasing my hand. me.

"Go have some fun, we'll be inside." I nodded, still smiling as she went inside with Langa's mom and my father. I walked over to the lifts with the, now, eighteen year old.

"So...how's Japan?" I asked, holding my board behind my back as we walked.

"Quite nice, actually...I made a friend quite quickly..." I smiled, nodding as I settled into a seat, Langa joining beside me as we strapped the boards to our feet. "He taught me how to skateboard."

"Isn't skateboarding just snowboarding though?"

"You'd be surprised...I'm so used to snowboarding that it was difficult to get used to a skateboard and learn..."

"Oh wow...really?" He nodded with a hum, the two of us getting ready to drop onto the slope. And we dropped, immediately sliding down the snowy mountain.

We spent the rest of the day boarding like we used to, doing silly little tricks, trying to one-up the other, just overall enjoying ourselves as if we were still fifteen. I know it's only been a few years since we stopped snowboarding together, mainly because he was trying to help his mom finalise the move to Japan, sort out living and travel arrangements, as well as shipping for their furniture..so we really hadn't had the time to do that. However, before he had left, Langa had admitted a certain amount of feelings toward me...which just made him leaving that much harder. I had told him I felt the same way, but we both agreed to not enter a relationship since we'd be on opposing sides of the world.
Once our snow-day had come to an end, I sat in Langa's room, one he shared with his mother while here at the resort. It was like a cabin, an area with more rooms going off it. We sat on the couch in front of the fire in an attempt to keep warm from our cold day out. Langa smiled softly as I shifted from sitting against the couch's arm to laying between his legs with my head resting on his chest, my arms wrapped around his torso. His one arm was over my shoulder and resting on my back, playing with the ends of my hair, his other was tucked behind his head, acting as a sort of pillow.