serendipity.

By madsswritess

(n.) finding something beautiful without looking for it. G!P jade😜 rank: number 1 in #lesy number 2 in #je... More

introduction.
𝙸
𝙸𝙸
𝙸𝙸𝙸
π™Έπš…
πš…
πš…π™Έ
πš…π™Έπ™Έ
πš…π™Έπ™Έπ™Έ
πš‡
πš‡π™Έ
πš‡π™Έπ™Έ
jesy, my babygirl.
πš‡π™Έπ™Έπ™Έ
πš‡π™Έπš…
πš‡πš…
πš‡πš…π™Έ
πš‡πš…π™Έπ™Έ
πš‡πš…π™Έπ™Έπ™Έ
πš‡π™Έπš‡
πš‡πš‡
πš‡πš‡π™Έ
πš‡πš‡π™Έπ™Έ
πš‡πš‡π™Έπ™Έπ™Έ
πš‡πš‡π™Έπš…
πš‡πš‡πš…
πš‡πš‡πš…π™Έπ™Έ
πš‡πš‡πš…π™Έπ™Έπ™Έ
πš‡πš‡π™Έπš…
πš‡πš‡πš‡
LEIGH OUR BAE
PEZ TOO????
πš‡πš‡πš‡π™Έ
i need help besties
πš‡πš‡πš‡π™Έπ™Έ
πš‡πš‡πš‡π™Έπ™Έπ™Έ
πš‡πš‡πš‡π™Έπš…
πš‡πš‡πš‡πš…
XXXVI

πš‡πš‡πš…π™Έ

855 34 4
By madsswritess

‼️ SMUT CHAPTER SORRY NOT SORRY‼️

‼️and homophobic language used, read at your own discretion, for reference and to save people attacking me, i am gay so don't worry about me using the f-slur and not being from that group<3‼️

"jade..?" perrie whispered. "wake up." she shook her sleeping girlfriend. jade groaned opened her eyes slowly.

"happy birthday baby!" perrie yelled. jade looked at her in confusion, "what?" the blonde questioned.

"oh yeah it's the 26th." jade chuckled.

"how can you forget it's your birthday!?"

"my mind just went blank, that's all."

"well i made you breakfast and we are going out in a bit so be ready."

"thank you babygirl." jade smiled, pulling the blonde into her lap and kissing her sweetly. perrie pulled away, licking her lips and placing the tray of food on her own lap so if was infront if jade.

"shower?" the brunette smirked after finishing her meal. perrie nodded and grinned. jade pulled off her boxers and calvin klein bra and got in first, turning on the steaming water and letting it run down her body. perrie watched in admiration.

"you gettin' in or just gonna watch?" jade smirked. perrie pulled her pyjama bottoms and jade's shirt off, leaving her nude. she climbed in next to jade and was pulled into a searing kiss. perrie pulled away and dropped to her knees, taking jade's member in her small hand.

"pez- stop teasing." she groaned.

perrie wrapped her lips around the head and slowly started to go further down the length. jade held perrie's hair and pushed her hips to meet perrie's movements.

"oh god- baby i-" jade groaned loudly. perrie moaned around jade's member and the vibrations shook through jade and knocked something in her brain. jade realeased into perrie's mouth and watched as perrie swallowed the majority of it, some dribbling down her chin. perrie wiped her lips and licked the rest off her thumb.

"jesus christ." jade heaved. perrie giggled and kissed jade again.

"we need to be quick, we have to go soon." perrie grabbed her shampoo and started wash her blonde locks.

20 minutes later they were both getting out of the shower when they realised - there were no towels.

"your fault." jade huffed and smirked at perrie.

"me? you were last in the room!" she frowned.

"go get some." jade smiled.

"but they are in the landing cupboardddd." she dragged, pouting.

"jes and leigh won't be bothered, just go." jade smacked her bum. perrie snuck out of the room, glaring at jade and walking into the hall to the cupboard. she pulled out two towels and started to run back to their room when-

"oh my god!" leigh screamed. jesy ran out panicking.

"what? what happened babe are you okay- oh my god." jesy yelled.

"what are you doing!" they cackled.

perrie flushed red and stuttered on her words.

"i didn't have a towel and i needed one." she said.

"why couldn't jade get you one?"

"uhm-"

"perrie! hurry up man, i'm freezing my dick off!" jade yelled from their room. perrie took the opportunity and ran into their room and locked the door.

"no way, you finally fucked!?" jesy laughed, banging on the door.

"fuck off jessica!!"

"we'll be back!" the curvy brunette yelled.

"yeah yeah."

perrie threw the towel at jade's head and laughed when she stumbled back. they walked out of the bathroom and heard the gates opening and a car drive away.

"so where are we going?" jade asked.

"it's a surprise." perrie grinned excitedly.

"what should i wear?"

"i dunno, i'm wearing this."

"okay.  i'll find somin'."

(their fits)

they got into perrie's car and started driving to the location. perrie parked outside a restaurant jade hadn't been to before.

"table for thirlwall." perrie stated looking at the man infront of her. he stared at her blankly and looked at jade, mesmerised.

"hey pretty lady, i'm jared." he winked at her and jade snorted. "follow me, in more ways then one." he smirked. perrie frowned at him, was he really flirting with jade thirlwall? jade thirlwall who has a dick?

30 minutes into the dinner, jared slipped jade a napkin with numbers wrote down on it.

"what's this?" jade asked.

"my number."

"why?" she chuckled.

"because your hot, and i wanna fuck. let me know when your free."

jade looked at perrie to see her frowning, causing jade to laugh aloud. jared frowned too, confused at the brunette in-front of him.

"what?" he scowled.

"okay..okay," she heaved in air. "for starters, i'm gay; like the gayest of gay, i'm lesbianic. second, this beautiful blonde before you and i is my girlfriend, the most incredible woman in the world. and third, i have a dick." she chuckled.

"how do you have a dick if your a chick?" he gave a dirty look.

"i'm intersexual." she simply stated.

"ew." jade stared at him in disbelief. he called her hot 5 minutes ago and now she's 'ew'?

"ugh whatever, faggots." he made a disgusted face before walking away. perrie looked at the table as her eyes started to fill with tears. jade saw this, she knew perrie struggled with people's opinions of her and her private life. she got up immediately and walked after the boy. jade grabbed his shirt and decked him.

"call us faggots one more time and i swear i will rip your balls off and feed them to you in-front of everyone in the restaurant." she paused and grabbed him by the front of his shirt, dragging him to perrie. "look what you've done to this girl now," he looked at her to see her starting to cry harder. jade pushed the boy back and punched him in the face. hard. perrie jumped and the sound of jade's fist meeting his cheek.

jade threw money on the table and took perrie in her arms, taking her outside and back to the car.

"i'm sorry it was a flop." perrie sobbed into her chest as they walked through the door of the house.

"it's okay, calm down. i'm here, with you, i'm perfectly content with this." she smiled kissing perrie softly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 551 27
Our favourite ladies are back with a whole new set of challenges to overcome. Sequel to Our Piece of eternity (which you can find by clicking on my...
25K 834 34
"I love you.." "I don't know if I feel the same." "Why?" "Because we're different people.." "Opposites attract.." "Only sometimes..only sometime...
3.6K 173 15
Perrie and Jesy go to the same uni and are now sophmores together. Perrie is bi and has a boyfriend. But Jesy is lesbian and started to grow attracte...
132K 2.7K 30
What if two bandmates fell in love with each other?