✨Roger Taylor imagines✨

By one_hysterical_queen

In which I write imagines because I'm bored and I'm a simp for Rog Under editing And yes they are trash More

Well this was very fun
Interview disaster
New girl
Fuck this shit im out
Groupie love
National Scandal
That morning
To the royals
Love is love dipshit
A/N
I've been waiting for you
Cherry

The ship of dreams

671 17 4
By one_hysterical_queen

In a universe where four misfits aren't in a band, but are just friends trying to have the time of their lives.

1974

The '39 Rhapsody was the name of the ship. It was absolutely beautiful, apparently people called it the 'ship of dreams.' You were in first class with your mother and fiancé Charles. Charles was a very rich man, that your mother set you up with. Ever since Father divorced her she's been trying to get money and if that meant basically selling your daughter to a rich man, then so be it.

You didn't understand her anymore. She used to be so full of life but now she was just an old and rich hag. You stepped onto the ledge while several men carried your mothers and Charles bags. You offered to carry your own bags, but your mother told you it wasn't very lady like.

Roger, Freddie, John and Brian were all in a pub playing poker trying to win tickets for the ship. Even though it was third class, they didn't care they just wanted to go anywhere and everywhere.

Freddie was a painter, trying to find his way. His mother and father were back home with his sister. Before he left he said to them I'll come back a hero. And he was still going to fulfill that promise.

Brian was an architecture. His family were decent if you were talking about money. He helped build the ship, and even though he didn't agree with the construction he let it slide. What's the worst that can happen?

John was an electrician who also helped build the ship. It was his absolute dream to help construct something this huge, so of course he tried to get tickets to board on it.

That's until Roger decided to gamble with the tickets.

Roger Taylor. How would you describe him? Well, he was a law student who slept with a lot of women. He spent his Saturday's in a bar with the three others always hoping he'd find someone that he'd like, but girls would only want him for a shag. Now being 25 years old, he decided he'd just let life rule out. What was the chance that he'd even find true love anyway. He doubted it ever since his parents got a divorce. In his eyes, love was a game and no one should play it.

Roger was looking at his two opponents. Freddie, Brian and John all called it off. They knew that they were going to lose their tickets, but they didn't want to lose their money. Roger on the other hand didn't care. A journey was waiting for him and he wasn't about to let it slip.

"All right boys, let's put em down." He said. Sven and Marco were his opponents. They both had bad hands. But Roger had a-

"I GOT A FULL HOUSE. I WIN. CMON BOYS WE GOT A SHIP TO CATCH." He yelled in glee. Before he could get up, Sven grabbed him by the collar. Roger closed his eyes ready to get punched, but Sven punched Marco.

Roger opened his eyes when he didn't feel any hands on him anymore, he grabbed all four tickets and the money, then ran off with his mates. "I CANT BELIEVE IT, WE'RE GOING BACK TO LONDON." He yelled while running. They arrived at the docking when a guard stopped them.

"Tickets please?" He said. Roger scrounged around in his pockets and gave them to him. The guard nodded then looked at all of them. "Did you got through the inspection?" He asked.

"Of course we did." Roger lied. "Plus theres no need to worry, we don't have lice. We're British." He said. The guard clearly didn't seem to care so he let them go. Roger, Freddie, Brian and John all walked onto the ship and smiled.

They were finally going home.

You were looking at Charles and your mother who were waving at no one in particular. You rolled your eyes and walked inside the corridors leading to your rooms. You looked around and smiled. There was a mirror right on top of the fire place. Chairs and tables were set up. There were other rooms attached to this one. You walked in the next one. It was a bathroom. The bath was way to deep for your liking, but the decor was beautiful. Then you walked into yours and Charles' room. It was a massive king sized bed with a dozen pillows. Drawers were setup on the side of the wall. And a vanity was on the other side.

The door opened. You looked up to see some men putting the luggage on the floor. You smiled at them. "Thank you. Um, are the paintings here too?" You asked.

The men looked down tiredly and shook their heads no. You looked down and felt like a bitch for asking. "It's fine, you can get those later I don't mind-"

"Oh Y/N, don't do that."  Charles said, walking in with my mother. "They don't mind do they." He said patting them on their shoulders. "Do get the paintings in, as soon as possible." He instructed. The men nodded their heads and walked off.

You looked at Charles disapprovingly. "Why'd you have to do that? You clearly could tell that they were tired." You said to him. He only shrugged while lighting up a cigar.

"If they didn't want to be in third class, then they should've come from a better family." He said, with no care in the world. You only looked down, knowing whatever you said you'd lose the argument. Your mother watched from the side, speculating your every move.

As a mother she felt it was her duty to make you happy. And so she thought she was doing just that. Money and jewelry seemed good enough for you, but the real thing that would make you happy was love.

You sighed and entered the bathroom, to redo your makeup. Dinner would start soon and you needed to get ready. You pinned your hair up with some braids and did some light makeup. You smiled to yourself and walked out. You so badly wished sometimes that you didn't have to change three times a day, but that's what you get living in first class. You saw Charles fix his suit and smile at himself through mirror.

You sighed and looked down. This was your life now. No fun in pubs or crazy college frat parties. Just endless fancy dinner parties. And it was a rule that you could only hangout with the wealthy. Your mother banned you from hanging with anyone else.

You walked in the 'snake pit' with Charles and your mother. You just sat silently while listening to your mother babble on and on about in love you were with Charles. You decided to light up a cigarette. Your mother stared at you from across the table.

"Y/N, you know I don't like that." She said sternly. I just smoked right in her face. Charles chuckled and took it out of my mouth and put it out.

"She knows." He said, then continued talking about how wealthy and rich he was. It was about an hour when you decided to take a walk. You walked back to your room and put your hair down. It wasn't that long but it was long enough to get in your face when you were running.

Which is exactly what you were doing.

Running from your problems. Escaping the freedom you never got. Escaping from your mother and Charles and everyone who wanted you to be someone you weren't.

You ran all the way to the end of the ship with tears forming in your eyes. They were running down your cheeks like rain. You gripped the iron and climbed over it.

You contemplated whether you were going to jump or not, when suddenly a voice spoke behind you.

"You don't want to do that." Said a man. You turned to see a man with long blonde hair, blue eyes and a cigarette hanging from his lips. He was the most handsome thing in the world. He definitely wasn't a first class passenger, or else you would've noticed him before.

"What do you know." You told him harshly. He just let out a laugh.

"Well I guess not that much, but it'd hurt a lot." He said matter-of-factly.

You let out a harsh sigh. "Go away, you're distracting me." You said looking back down in the water.

"Okay, well if you jump I'm gonna have to jump too." He said.

"What?" You said not believing him.

Why would someone as gorgeous as him want anything to do with somebody like you. It didn't add up. And if he just wanted you for your money then he was going to have a hell of a hard time getting it.

It was all Charles' money after all.

"Well I'm to involved now." He said taking his jacket and shoes off. You let out a humorous laugh.

"You're crazy." You told him.

He shrugged but then looked at you. "Well not to offend you, but I'm not the one deciding whether I should jump or not." He said.

"You think I'm crazy." You said clearly offended. Roger looked down frustrated. You clearly weren't getting the point.

"Just- grab my hand." He said putting it out. You took a shaky breath.

"I can't." You said. Roger looked at you confused.

"Why not?" He asked you.

"I can't go back. It's terrible in there." You said to him.

He smirked and laughed. "It's terrible in the first class. Geez woman, there's something wrong with you." He commented.

You just looked at him clearly angry. "Fine make fun of me. I'll just jump then." You said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you. Just please grab my hand." He insisted. To him you were the most gorgeous woman he'd ever seen. The only girls he'd ever seen were sleazy and wore very revealing clothing. But you were a type of beautiful he'd never seen before.

You looked at his hand then nodded your head. "Okay, okay." You said grabbing his hand.

His hand felt warm against yours and somehow you felt... safe for once. You tried to climb over the railing when your foot slipped and you screamed. Roger grabbed onto your arm and tried to pull you up.

"Cmon, cmon I got you. Now you just need to use your muscles. Cmon you you got this." He said hoisting you up. When you got over, you fell right on top of him.

You looked into his eyes and if felt like your whole world stopped. It sounded cheesy, but they were to irresistible. They were like looking into clear cut diamonds - which you did have.

"S-sorry." You mumbled. He smirked at you.

"It's fine." He said. You got up and helped him up from the deck. You flattened out your gown and shivered. He put his jacket around you.

People must've heard you screaming because three pairs of feet were running towards you and Roger. A man with very silky black hair and a beautiful jawline looked at Roger unimpressed.

"Roger what did you do?" He asked. Roger stood up with you and wrapped his arms around you.

Smooth.

Roger scoffed. "Freddie why must you think I've done something wrong?" He asked. Freddie raised one eyebrow as in really? Roger rolled his eyes. "I told you I was sorry."

"YOU ALMOST BURNT MY WHOLE HOUSE DOWN!" Freddie yelled.

"I DIDN'T KNOW THAT MAKING SPAGHETTI WOULD BE SO HARD!" Roger yelled back.

A man with curly hair came up to you and smiled. "Don't worry they'll be done soon. This happens a lot." He told you. You couldn't help but giggle. Your so-called hero was arguing like a five year old.

Once Freddie and Roger were done fighting, another man came over to you and had a shy smile. "I'm John. It's weird to see Roger out with someone like you." He said, pointing at your gown. You blushed a bit and looked at Roger.

"I believe maybe it was fate." You said staring into his eyes. He had a soft smile on his face and walked you back inside.

"Why don't we all have a big match of Scrabble." Roger suggested. You looked at him surprised.

"You play scrabble?" You asked him.

He nodded his head proudly. "The very best."

Brian scoffed. "Wrong. I've won the last three times in a row." He said with a sly smile, knowing it was pissing Roger off.

Roger just mumbled a string of curse words while you all walked down the stairs to the third class. You saw people staring at you and your dress, making you slightly uncomfortable, but you brushed it off. You walked into a tiny room with bunk beds and a table in the middle.

"All right teams. I'll step out so you all can have a chance at winning." Brian said. All the boys groaned at him. "And the game starts now."

And during that whole time you didn't have a care in the world. In fact you were going to slip off that wedding ring once and for all.

For what reason, some may ask.

The real reason was for love.

And at that moment, Roger fucking Taylor stole your heart.

Really cheesy, but whatever. I was in the mood for romance. Plus some titanic references.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

924K 16.6K 42
I get bored so I write Luke imagines
345K 3.1K 80
um hello everyone just to let you guys know these I won't when I was like very trash and didn't know what I was writing so these are kinda trash (mos...
44.4K 955 8
A queen-centric fanfic with the spotlight on Roger Taylor. Hope you Enjoy!
48.3K 1.7K 49
I'll be writing in here when I'm supposed to be writing my other story's because I'm trash and can't just commit to an idea.