His Angel

By smeone1234

The Italian Mafia Boss Dante Rosolo only wants one thing. Or person. He wants Adonisia Diego. What will he do... More

DISCLAIMER
Falling Deep
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 12

7.7K 154 72
By smeone1234

"I now pronounce you as husband and wife. Congratulations. You may kiss the bride" The priest spoke.

Dante leaned in with now his hands on my waist as he captured my lips between his. His tongue now exploring my mouth in different ways. I didn't kiss back. Nor I will I ever.

Soon he left my mouth as he stared down at me before dragging me down the isle towards the exit. 

.....

The door shut behind us as he moved me against the now locked door.

He breathed heavily as he held my waist close to him.

"You look so fucking good right now" He whispered as his tongue sucked on my neck.

"St-t-o-op" I stuttered in between breathes

"Why would I want to stop pleasuring my wife?" His eyes now bored into mine instead of kissing me.

"A marriage on paper doesn't give you a free consent certificate where you can touch me however and whenever you want" I spoke as my voice was covered in hatred

He stared at me before slowly walking towards me his face inches from mine.

"But guess what Angel. It does give me the right" My brows furrowed

"In the mafia world, this marriage will prove that I am capable of power. This marriage will show you the power I hold."  He spoke as his eyes once again did not leave mine.

"I will touch you." He now held my arm within his big hands.

"Whenever I want to" He now had his hands on my neck.

"Wherever I want to" He spoke as his hand moved down to my vagina. Now cupping it. A large breath left  my mouth as a tried to free myself from him.

He then captured both of my hands in his caging them on top of my head.

"You. Are. Mine" He breathed out each word as his eyes refused to leave my eyes.

He let go of my hands and distanced himself. 

I tried to catch my breath as he now watched me.

"We have a reception to go to" He spoke before dragging me out once again.

I walked into the ball room where it was filled with different women with their husbands in suits having a good time.

I wish I could have had a good time. I wish I could have had married for love and not by force.

My eyes watered once again but I refused to let them fall.

I was now holding Dante's arm as he walked around the ball room talking to different men.

What if I could escape?

What if I just walk out of here and just leave?

Would I succeed? 

Of course not. He will get me and torture me to the point I cannot talk or walk anymore. 

But at the same time I cannot live like this. Live like a prisoner who just produces children.

I let out a huff as I looked around me to the guests.

"I will be back in a second, don't go anywhere" Dante spoke beside me before he left my hand and walked the other direction.

Perfect!

I can leave.

I can go.

I can be free.

I turned around towards the door as I walked out towards the hall way which consisted of lots of men who just spoke to each other. They smiled at me to which I returned a small fake one. 

I saw the entrance I came through with Alessandro as I approached it. 

I looked around me once more to make sure none of Dante's men were around.

I ran outside into the fresh air. I held onto the front of my dress trying not to slip or fall. I ran to the left as I tried to hold my breath accurately to not get tired too quickly.

My breathing got heavier to which I stopped to steady it again.

Suddenly I got pulled back to a body and a small handkerchief covered my mouth. Too tired I accidently breathed into the handkerchief before I lost my consciousness. 

......

I am woken by a pain in my stomach which increased the more I was aware of it. 

I opened my eyes before looking around me.

I didn't recognize the room at first but then realized it was my own room. I then felt my arms held up by something.

I looked up and saw a black rope wrapped around my hands causing them to bruise.

I groaned in pain again before feeling another presence in the room.

My eyes shifted to the chair which Dante sat on. He stared at me. He had now taken off his suit jacket which left him in his white suit shirt and his black fitted trousers. 

He leant back against the chair with his sleeves rolled up and a cup with whiskey in which he took a sip in.

"Escaping isn't easy" He spoke calmly but I knew he was far from it.

"I know" I spoke as I looked away from him.

"Why did you escape?" He asked with no emotion

I stayed silent.

"WHY DID YOU ESCAPE?" He now screamed which caused me to flinch and turn to him. 

He got up from the chair before he approached me slowly.

"I-I- I wanted to -t-to be free" I stuttered as his gaze darkened. 

"Free?"

"Free to who?"

"Free to your dead mother or to the father that disowned you" He asked deadly.

Tears now ran down my face. 

"H-how do you know that?" I questioned

"Did you forget or shall I remind you?" 

"I am the Don of the Italian Mafia"

"Your father worked for me." He spoke

My eyes widened as I now stared at him

"Worked for you? I asked

"Angel. I don't repeat myself"

"What do you mean worked?" I asked as my heart sped up.

"Your father died the a few days ago" It sounded like someone stabbed me a hundred times. It felt like everything froze. My brain stopped. My heart sped even faster. I froze.

I stared at him now as tears non stop fell from my face. Father. Died. Gone. Buried. Mafia. Mother. Shot. Died. Buried. Left. Both  Left Me. Both. Gone. Without me.

"H-How?" I trembled as I looked at him.

"He got shot by the Russians" Dante spoke.

I shut my eyes as tears continuously left my face. I was now an Orphan. No Mother. No Father. No Siblings. No Family. I had no one. I was left in this cruel world for him. For Dante.

"Now if you have completed mourning your disgusting Father's death I would like to announce your punishment."

"Since I can't fuck some sense into you."

"And starving you wouldn't really help"

"And making you go downstairs naked would only make men stare at what's mine"

"I will decide to sleep next to you as Husband and Wife" He now smirked.

"I will now on sleep on this same bed with you and you can't do anything about it."

He was about to walk into the bathroom before he turned back around,

"Next time I will cut off your legs so you can't run." He spoke before leaving to the bathroom as I just stared ahead at the wall.

My Life Has No Been Destroyed.

.......................

THANK YOU FOR READING:)))))

TELL ME HOW THE CHAPTER WENT

WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE LINE IN THIS CHAPTER

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE 

DO YOU THINK DANTE WILL CHANGE

ANY SUGGESTIONS 

PLEASE VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT 

THANK YOU :)))))))))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 3.6K 40
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 English #1 Hard #1 DarknessAndLight TROPES: MAFIA ROMANCE, ENNEMIES TO LOVERS, FORCED PROXIMITY, SLOW BURN *Story Contains Matur...
241K 5.6K 45
"All this was a misstake. I thought I would get help and be free but I threw myself into another nightmare." My voice barely a whisper. ------- She h...
2.2M 55.9K 40
My heart sounded like a hammer within my body. I was weak and defenseless as he held both of my hands above my head. Fuck. Two dark blue irises were...
529K 16.2K 24
❝ He will never let me leave He will never let me breathe in the air that does not have his presence I strove for my freedom Little did I know that w...