Delicate (Yandere Haikyuu x O...

By hanachubby

Luna is a niece of Coach Ukai. After the police arrest Luna's father for child abuse, Coach Ukai adopt her. D... More

CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
FREE PALESTINE
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17 ◉‿◉
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
EXTRA
SPECIAL

CHAPTER 1

42.3K 770 473
By hanachubby

WARNING!!!
Haikyuu characters are not mine. Please be noted this story rated mature for:
1)Language-there will be cursing
2)Gore-maybe include murder/torture

Also...the oc is naive, childish, stuttering, crybaby.

The characters might be babying the reader so if you don't like any  of this, please, please I beg you to kindly exit this story.

English is not my native language. Expect grammar errors.

******************************

What's the view like on the other side?

How will it look?

It's a view I can't see.

My body hurts. Hands. Legs. Head. Everywhere. I've been in this basement for as long as I remember. I can't remember anything else. I only remember one person.

Father.

The footsteps thumping loudly towards the room I'm in. The door swinged open roughly. Father is back.

I just stay laying on the cold floor. I can't even move a muscle. When was the last time I ate? Was it 3..or was it 4 days ago? Adding to the beating I get last night, I think my body have already reach the limit.

"Hey pig! Are you dead yet?!" He nudged my body with his foot. Suddenly he threw a glass bottle near my head. Fortunately it didn't injured me.

Father crouch down and grab my hair in his fist. "Oh? Still alive? Come on you little brat. You are so worthless you should die already." I can only manage to stare into his eyes blankly.

"Tch! Hey I'm speaking to you whore!" He yell while slapping my face with his other hand.

....he is right.

I'm not worth living.

Why am I alive then?

BAM!

Thunderous footsteps sounding in the house.

Who?

"Who the hell-"

"Police! Put your hands in the air and step away from the girl!"

Multiple police officers with guns pointing towards father barged into the room.

Ah.... I'm saved.

________________________

UKAI'S POV

Ring...Ring...

The phone ringing as I read a manga. I put down the manga and pick up the phone.

"Hello Sakanoshita Store."

"Can I speak to Ukai Keishin?"

"Ah yes. You're speaking to him."

"We are calling from Tokyo Police station regarding your niece."

"Eh?? Niece? I don't think I have a niece."

"Do you know Ichikawa Ryota?"

"Yeah...He was my brother in law when he married my sister. Er deceased sister."

"Well apparently he and Mrs. Ukai Kaori have a daughter. Well anyway, we need you to come to the Hospital K as you are one of her nearest relative."

"Oh I will be there."

"Okay, thank you." Hanged up.

I have a niece? But I thought both my sister and her unborn child dead in the accident? If so, why we don't know of her existence? It's already almost 16 years.

>>Time skip at the hospital<<

"Her father, Mr. Ichikawa have been abusing her for the past years. Apparently the child doesn't even been registered." The police officer explain to me with serious face.

What??? That man abuse his own daughter? Why?

"She also never received any education and have trouble in communicating with people." The police officer seems upset about this too.

"We received a complaint about disturbing noise from their neighbour. At first, we only thought that he was drunk but the neighbor told us they once saw a sickly looking young girl there a few days back."

My breathing come ragged. Every words coming from the mouth of this officer makes my heart thumping louder.

"The situation is suspicious so we survey from afar and when we heard a glass shattered, we quickly come into the house...and found Mr. Ichikawa along with the girl."

The doctor who have been quiet all this time come forward. "Allow me to explain about her injuries."

I nervously nod my head.

"Her left ankle was broken. Multiple times. Looks like she never received proper treatment. I'm afraid she can't walk right for a long time. Maybe permanently."

I take a deep breath hearing that. What kind of father treat his daughter like that?!

"There's many bruises all over her body. She is very weak right now and severely malnourished. You should begin to feed her a small amount of food."

The doctor look at the paper he been holding. "And...She is afraid of new people. I hope you can be as gentle as you can be with her."
He gave me a pity smile.

My blood is boiling. What the f- my niece have been alive and suffering?!! That bastard... I clench my fist tightly. "Can I see her now?" I ask the doctor.

"Sure."

My hands shaking with rage as I slide open the door of her ward. There, I saw a beautiful girl laying on the bed. Even though there's bruise here and there, it doesn't affect her beauty even the slightest. To think this girl survive all the torment made my heart ache.

I slowly take a sit a the chair beside her bed. She look at me afraid and unsure.

My face soften at her reaction. "Hello, I'm Keishin. Your uncle. I'm your mother's brother." I introduce myself smiling warmly at this girl. "What's your name?"

"N-name?" I nod.
"Me m-many ...names." I tilted my head a little. This kid have many names? What does that means?

"Me na-name...pig, w-whore, worth..less, uh..s-stu-stupid..-" I grab her hand in instinct. My eyes open wide. She... doesn't have a name. As if hearing my thoughts the police officer who follow me into the room told me in a low voice.

"She wasn't given a name. We assume those...filthy words are what she have been called by this demon father of hers." My eye twitch a bit. How can someone be so cruel? How??

I take a deep breath and exhale it  slowly. Looking at her small and pale hand in my large hand, only one thing come into my mind now. 'I'M GONNA KILL THAT BASTARD.'

She look at me with those innocent eyes of hers. "That's..not a name." I explain softly as I can.

"A name should be a beautiful word, that describe your soul. Given in the purest time you have been, which is when you were born." I rub the back of her hand with my thumb slowly.

"Do you have any beautiful words you want to be called?" I look into her eyes.

She seems hesitate for a bit. Then, she open her mouth to speak while looking down.

"Lu...erm..Luna..."

I grin widely. "That's a nice name! I'm proud of you! Good girl!" I patted her head softly. Her eyes shining brightly. She looks happy. "Me...g-good?" "Yes yes! Very good!"

Now, the most important thing I need to ask. "Luna." I call her. She instantly look bright.

"Do you want to come with me? I want to take care of you and protect you."

"Uncle..want m-me?" She stuttered out. I nod.

She took me by surprise when she hug me. I can feel her shoulder shaking from her sobbing as I wrap my arms around her.

We spend our time get to know each other. Apparently the name 'Luna' is from an artist she once heard at a radio. Sometimes, she don't understand many words but slowly, but surely I can fix her little by little.

This is what she looks like^
Taken from Pinterest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 8K 24
(Y/N) is a second year at Fukurodani High school, and on their girls volleyball team. She's very good at what she does, she can play almost every pos...
186K 4.5K 15
As Hinata Shoyo's little sister, I was there to support him. From when he was in junior high like me up until he joined Karasuno's volleyball team. I...
1.8K 45 20
One day Norimune Kurosu (Iniarkazi's Coach) married Hana Nekomata and then they had me. I was born and was lucky enough to meet my best friend Mia Oj...
121K 3.3K 32
You were a volleyball prodigy, the perfect daughter, the one who always shined brighter than others... Then, why did this happen? - Fluff, smut, a...