Prismatic love | tk ✓

By Radiant-Taekook

Where Jeon Jungkook sees the true colors of his husband, Jeon Taehyung. ♡︎♡︎♡︎ "I could be red or I could be... More

ᴘʀɪsᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
ℝ𝕖𝕕
𝕐𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨
𝔹𝕝𝕦𝕖
ℙ𝕦𝕣𝕡𝕝𝕖
ℙ𝕚𝕟𝕜
𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜
𝕎𝕙𝕚𝕥𝕖

𝔾𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕟

2.5K 266 274
By Radiant-Taekook

♥︎ 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 ♥︎

Third Person POV

Yuna glanced at the clock as she worked in the kitchen, along with some of her co-workers.

It was almost lunch time and they were setting the dining table.

The maid's phone vibrated in her pocket as she stopped for a moment, placing the hot pot on the shelf and took out her phone, unlocking it.

Jungkook-ssi 🐰

Make sure Taehyung eats lunch on time. He tends to neglect it when the work load is heavy.

"Aww."

The girl smiled softly, loving how the couple always took such good care of each other.

Yuna was about to reply, but another message was delivered.

If he resists too much, then call me, alright?

_____________________

The door of the art room was knocked, snapping Taehyung out of his focused trance.

"Come in." He said, closing his eyes for a moment as he felt exhaustion take over.

"Taehyungie, lunch is ready." Yuna announced, closing the door as she stepped inside the room.

The blonde stretched a bit as he looked at her with a tired smile.

"I don't feel like eating right now. You guys go ahead and eat first." He said, putting his paintbrush down for a moment and picked up a pen to jot down some points on his notebook.

"Nope, we won't eat without you."

"I'm not hungry, girl. You all can have lunch without me." Taehyung repeated, picking up the paintbrush again, returning his focus to work.

An extremely important art exhibition was right around the corner and he was very stressed about it.

She tried her best to make Taehyung agree but the blonde was stubborn, a trait he inherited from his mother. 

There was only one person who could handle the stubborn side of Jeon Taehyung.

Yuna gave up persuading him and dialled Jungkook's number, who picked it up, right after a few rings.

"I guess he's not listening to you?"

"Nope."

"Alright, lemme talk to him."

She handed the phone to Taehyung who looked at it with questioning eyes before taking it.

"Its for you."

"Who is it?" Taehyung asked, a bit skeptical and Yuna shrugged, pretending to be oblivious.

"Hello?"

Taehyung's stiff posture relaxed within seconds as soon as he heard his husband's gentle voice.

"Hey, Jungkookie." The blonde replied, a soft yet tired smile making its way on his face.

"How are you doing, love?" Jungkook asked, making Taehyung feel this warm serenity engulf him.

"I'm doing good, Koo. What about you?"

"I just had lunch with Hoseok and Ryujin. What about you? Did you eat?" The ravenette asked, and Taehyung looked at Yuna with sheer betrayal, already knowing that he was tricked by her into this.

The female stood there with her arms crossed, a delightful smirk on her face. She knew that Jungkook will somehow make Taehyung agree to eat.

"No. . ." The blonde mumbled in a tiny voice, unable to lie to his lover.

"And why is that, hmm?" Jungkook asked, knowing all too well why the blonde's answer was 'no'.

"I don't feel like eating right now." Taehyung whined, huffing and frowning like a child.

Even though the real reason was the burden of completing his work and Jungkook knew that.

"Baby, you're stressed out and you shouldn't starve yourself like this. Take a small break and enjoy lunch with everyone." Jungkook said, trying to convince the blonde who was wanting to skip the meal.

"But---"

"I asked Eunha-ssi to prepare your favourite Japchae."

At this, a pout appeared on Taehyung's face, experiencing a wave of craving when he heard about his favorite dish being cooked by their chef. 

"Maybe I'll eat later?" Taehyung asked, not wanting to leave his art piece incomplete.

"Its not healthy to work with an empty stomach, Tae."

"But Jungkookie---"

"How about this? You join everyone for lunch right now and then we'll go out for dinner tonight." Jungkook offered, making Taehyung bite his lower lip at the tempting deal.

"Just you and me, darling."

A date with his loving husband did sound alluring to the blonde, and maybe he really needed a break from this exhausting routine.

"I hate you." Taehyung huffed cutely, not being able to deny the charming offer.

"I love you more." Jungkook chuckled, relieved that he was able to convince his lover.

Taehyung was about to stand up but then an idea flashed in his mind, causing him to let out a mischievous smile, before speaking.

"Jungkookie?"

"Hmm?"

"How about this? I listen to you and you come home early this evening. We'll go for some shopping as well, before our dinner date." Taehyung suggested, smirking when he noticed Jungkook's sudden silence.

"Well, dear husband?"

"Alright, deal." The ravenette sighed, preparing himself for another torturous shopping spree, just for the sake of his lover.

A delighted gasp left Taehyung's lips as he looked at Yuna with a big smile, mood completely changing from exhausted to fresh and excited for tonight.

______________________

Jungkook ended the call with a satisfied smile, noticing Ryujin and Hoseok staring at him with knowing smiles.

"What?" The ravenette asked, cheeks getting a bit warm as he witnessed the two monotonously staring at him, low-key making him flustered.

"If my future husband doesn't treat me like he treats Taehyungie, then I'm planning to stay single forever." Ryujin announced, pointing towards the ravenette, as Hoseok snickered at her declaration.

"I'm serious. These two are going to completely melt me with their sweet words and actions---" Ryujin said, dramatically exaggerating her point as the other two laughed.

"I gotta agree with her on this one." Hoseok said with a smile, flipping the pages of a report file.

"He doesn't take care of himself at all, when an art exhibition is near. Completely neglects food and everything else." The ravenette said, letting out an inaudible sigh.

"So, you bribe him with romantic dates and shopping?" Ryujin chuckled, highlighting some points in a proposal.

"Yeah, gotta do something to take care of my precious darling." Jungkook said with a smile on his face as he signed some papers.

______________________

A month later.

"What are you up to, Taetae hyung?" Haechan asked, joining Yuna on their usual spot on the counter, looking at the elegant blonde moving around in the kitchen.

"I'm planning to kidnap a famous CEO." Taehyung grinned happily, taking out the freshly baked cupcakes from the oven.

"Gee, I wonder who might that be." Yuna chuckled, looking through some fashion magazine.

"Its the renowned Jeon Jungkook, of course." Taehyung declared, preparing the frost for the cupcakes, while the cupcakes cooled down. 

"Of course, pretend to be surprised Haechan." The maid nudged him playfully who looked at the two, clueless.

"But why do you want to kidnap Jungkook-ssi?" The teen asked, not getting the point because he didn't know the whole story.

"To protect him from all those cruel business predators who don't even let him breathe for a moment." Taehyung said, now frowning as he remembered how much tired Jungkook was the previous night, not allowing himself to rest because of work.

Even in the middle of the night, Taehyung woke up to find the ravenette on his laptop, going through the drafts of a project.

This infuriated the blonde and led to this planning.

"Ah, I see." The boy smiled after Yuna explain the scenario to him.

"Alright! The cupcakes are done. Only the sandwiches are left." The blonde uttered, setting the cupcakes in the picnic basket.

The duo kept him company without lending him a hand because as usual, Taehyung refused to take any help, reasoning that he wanted to do this for his husband, himself.

_____________________

"At least take a small break, you'll exhaust yourself." Ryujin said, wanting to scold the ravenette.

"I can't. This needs to be done as soon as possible and I have to complete this before the meeting with Yeonhwa." Jungkook mumbled, working like a robotic zombie, without even taking his eyes off the laptop for a single moment.

"You hypocrite. Why you scold others for overworking themselves when you do just the same?" The female scoffed, making Jungkook shrug with a small smile, choosing to not answer.

Ryujin glanced at the clock, a subtle smirk appearing on her face when the designated time for Taehyung's arrival came near.

After almost twelve minutes, her phone dinged.

Taehyungie 🎨

I'm here, Ryujinnie.
Exchanged cars with Hobi hyung.
3-A parking lot.

The secretary smiled, unable to wait for the execution of their plan.

"Its time for the meeting with Yeonhwa-ssi, boss." Ryujin grinned and the ravenette looked at her suspiciously, feeling like something was real fishy.

"What are you so ecstatic about?" He asked, getting up from his seat, narrowing his eyes at his most trusted employee.

"Nothing." The female continued to display that knowing grin and Jungkook couldn't help but feel like there's something going on, about which he wasn't aware.

"We'll go with Hobi hyung today, right?" Jungkook asked, as the two walked towards the exit.

Ryujin hummed, not wanting to say that Hoseok was also the part of the plan and was now, on his way to reach the meeting place, beforehand.

_____________________

Jungkook let out a small sigh, leaning against the elevator's wall, eyes closed and the hazy feeling overtaking him.

"You're exhausted." Ryujin said, a small frown on her face.

The ravenette hummed softly, not wanting to lie and say that he's fine. He had been so stressed out because of the recent project and didn't have any time to relax.

The elevator stopped in the underground parking lot and the two proceeded to exit.

Usually, Jungkook didn't bother to observe the surroundings but for some odd reason, he noticed that they were in the parking lot 3-A, instead of the usual 2-A.

"Doesn't Hobi hyung always park his car in 2-A?" The ravenette asked and Ryujin looked at him with a poker face.

"Maybe he decided to park it here today." The female shrugged nonchalantly, leading Jungkook towards a familiar vehicle.

When Hoseok's car came into view, the ravenette relaxed but the fishy sensation was still around.

"You go ahead--- I think I left my phone up there. I'll be back in five." Ryujin said, opening the front door for Jungkook who nodded and proceeded to make himself comfortable on the front seat.

He was so tired that he didn't notice Ryujin showing a thumbs up to the person seated on the driver's seat, or remembered the fact that his secretary never leaves anything behind, especially her belongings.

As soon as Ryujin closed the door, she turned around with a triumphant grin and walked towards her own car to meet Hoseok at the meeting place.

Jungkook waited for his partner's usual obnoxious greeting but instead, he was met by the familiar serene scent, turning his head to the left and was greeted by an adorable grin.

"Hello there, handsome."

______________________

"You don't have a say in this, you sexy abductee." Taehyung flashed a sweet smile as they drove away from the company building.

To say Jungkook was shocked was an understatement. He was utterly shook to find his husband on the driver's seat instead of Hoseok, out of the blue.

Jungkook tried his best to argue his way out of this weird situation and go attend the meeting, but once Jeon Taehyung planned something, he never let it get ruined.

"Baby, I can't miss the meeting. You can have me after---" He was interrupted when Taehyung placed his forefinger on Jungkook's lips.

"Shush, you're kidnapped now, CEO Jeon. Can't give any suggestions or orders to the kidnapper." Taehyung uttered, glancing at Jungkook with a playful serious expression.

The CEO didn't even know what was happening or the fact that all of this was planned by Hoseok, Ryujin and his husband for him.

"Now, lean back and relax. You'll be released after a while." Taehyung instructed and the ravenette hesitantly leaned back, the tired feeling engulfing him again.

The blonde knew that Jungkook will doze off in a matter of moments and that is what exactly happened.

______________________

"Tae, you didn't have to do all of this. . ." Jungkook looked at his husband with a touched smile, having variety of his favourite snacks made by Taehyung.

"But I had to--- I'm not some boring kidnapper who would keep you starving, Kookie." The blonde said with a happy smile, offering Jungkook some fresh orange juice.

The soft and calm breeze made the ravenette relax as the two enjoyed their little picnic on the lake side.

Jungkook had a gentle smile on his face as he gazed at the familiar lake, remembering how the two would always come here to escape from work and responsibilities, back when they started dating.

At that time, he didn't know that they would be able to come this far, together--- but he's glad that they did.

The nostalgia and the presence of his significant other made Jungkook feel serene and warm, forgetting about the rushed and stressing office routine.

The two were done eating and now were enjoying the nature's company. Jungkook had his head comfortably placed on Taehyung's lap who was caressing his raven locks.

"Feeling better?" The blonde asked, his voice gentle and calm.

"Yes, its all thank to you." Jungkook whispered with a tender smile, eyes still closed.

"Don't stress yourself to the point of extreme exhaustion, Jungkookie. Its not healthy."

"Look who's talking." Jungkook chuckled, making Taehyung let out a sheepish smile.

The two would always want their work to be perfect, thus leading towards overworking themselves.

They would always be there for each other and try to not let exhaustion and fatigue take over.

"Don't you think your amazing kidnapper deserves an award?" Taehyung asked with a cheeky grin as Jungkook opened his eyes, looking at his gorgeous husband.

"Hmm, yeah. He does." The ravenette said, sitting up as he brought Taehyung close to him.

"Gimme lots of kisses and I want cuddles when we get back home. Oh, and let's have a movie night since its the weekend---" Taehyung's list went on and on as Jungkook chuckled, holding the blonde in his arms, affectionately.

The ravenette leaned forward, capturing Taehyung's lips in a passionate kiss, making the blonde hum in pleasure as he kissed back.

The gentle breeze was making their hair sway in the wind as the two lovers basked in the warmth of each other, harmonizing their love perfectly.

_____________________

𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔. ♡︎♡︎♡︎

-𝙰𝚒𝚛𝚊 ☼︎
9. Feb. 21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 16.5K 50
A beautiful story of a Kim and a Jeon. 🤍🪄 Kim taehyung, Min yoongi , jung hoseok and jimin ,the medical students from...
9.9K 535 6
{ 𝓐 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 } Just a cliché arranged marriage au, where two broken souls find their peace in each other. Top Taehyung ↟ Bottom Jungko...
21.1K 767 22
JK - Why don't you understand this is wrong I am someone else's husband He said while looking at him while crying loudly he slowly wipe his tears wi...
1.3M 67.6K 50
In which Jeon Jungkook is a street dancer with a sex addiction. Might be from the mommy issues... and maybe the daddy issues too but Jungkook didn't...