JUJUTSU KAISEN โžผ one-shots +...

By THESEVRO

๐—๐—จ๐—๐—จ๐—ง๐—ฆ๐—จ ๐—ž๐—”๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ก .ยท:ยท.* หŽหŠ- โส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ แดœแด˜ แดกษชแด›สœ แด›สœแด‡แด, 'แด„แด€แดœ๊œฑแด‡ แด›สœแด€แด› ส™แด€ส™แด‡ แดแด แด‡ส€ แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡'๊œฑ ส™แดส€แด‡แด….โž โ†ณ FANFIC... More

โžถ ๐‘น๐’†๐’’๐’–๐’†๐’”๐’• ๐‘ท๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†
๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐จ | ๊œฐแดœ๊œฑสœษชษขแดœส€แด แด.
๐Ž๐ง๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ | ษชแด›แด€แด…แดส€ษช ส.
๐๐š๐œ๐ค๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐’๐ง๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ | ษขแดแดŠแด ๊œฑ.
๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐‡๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ | ๊œฑแด„แด‡ษดแด€ส€ษชแด๊œฑ [แด]
๐“๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‚๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง๐ฌ | แด‹แดœษขษช๊œฑแด€แด‹ษช ษด.
๐†๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐š ๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ | ษดแด€ษดแด€แดษช แด‹.
๐…๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐’๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ž | ษขแดแดŠแด ๊œฑ. [แด]
๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ— ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ | ษดแด€ษดแด€แดษช แด‹. [แด]
๐๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ & ๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ | ส™ส€แดแด›สœแด‡ส€! ษขแดแดŠแด ๊œฑ.
๐’ & ๐Œ | ษชแดŠษชแด„สœษช แด‹. [แด]
๐’๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž | แด›แดแดœแด…แดแดœ แด€.
[๐‡๐„]๐€๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ | ษชแด›แด€แด…แดส€ษช ส. / แดœแด˜แด„แดแดษชษดษข ส™แดแดแด‹
๐’๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐ข'๐ฌ ๐€๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ | ษชแด›แด€แด…แดส€ษช ส.
๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ ๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐ž | ส€สแดแดแด‡ษด ๊œฑ. [แด]
๐‰๐š๐ฉ๐š๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐‹๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ | ษดแด€ษดแด€แดษช แด‹. [แด]
๐„๐ฑ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž | ส€สแดแดแด‡ษด ๊œฑ. [แด]
๐„๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐š | ษดแด€ษดแด€แดษช แด‹.
๐†๐ข๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐ž | ษขแดแดŠแด ๊œฑ. [แด]
๐–๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐–๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก? | ษขแดแดŠแด ๊œฑ. + ษดแด€ษดแด€แดษช แด‹. [แด]
๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž | ษดแด€ษดแด€แดษช แด‹.
๐”๐ง๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐‘๐ž๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ๐š๐ฅ | ษขแดแดŠแด ๊œฑ. [แด]
๐๐„๐Š๐Ž ๐๐„๐Š๐Ž! | ษชแด›แด€แด…แดส€ษช ส. + แดœแด˜แด„แดแดษชษดษข ส™แดแดแด‹
๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐‚๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ˆ๐ง | ษชแด›แด€แด…แดส€ษช ส.
๐Œ๐ข๐๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐‚๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ | ษชแด›แด€แด…แดส€ษช ส.
๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐“๐ก๐š๐ง ๐€ ๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž | ษดแด€ษดแด€แดษช แด‹.
๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ | ๊œฑแด„แด‡ษดแด€ส€ษชแด๊œฑ
๐Ÿ•:๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ ๐š.๐ฆ. | ษดแด€ษดแด€แดษช แด‹.
๐๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐Œ๐ž | ส€สแดแดแด‡ษด ๊œฑ. [แด]
๐๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐Œ๐ž [๐Ÿ] | ส€สแดแดแด‡ษด ๊œฑ.
๐๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ | แด›แดแดŠษช ๊œฐ. [แด]
๐‡๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ | ษดแด€ษดแด€แดษช แด‹. [แด]
๐Œ๐ซ. ๐๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ | ษดแด€ษดแด€แดษช แด‹. [แด]
[nanami k.] a man of yours, tonight

๐‚๐‹๐Ž๐’๐„๐“ ๐’๐ˆ๐Œ๐ | ษดแด€ษดแด€แดษช แด‹. / แดœแด˜แด„แดแดษชษดษข ส™แดแดแด‹

8.7K 255 84
By THESEVRO

WARNING: EXPLICIT SMUT

A/N: SNEAK PEEK TO ANOTHER BOOK I'M MAKING.
TITLE IS CLOSET SIMP.
YEA. Y'ALLS KNOW THE DRILL. IT'S SIMPING TIME.

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

HEAT RISES FROM water pouring from the showerhead above, while a different sort of heat fans from your panting mouth.

But your body is warmer than anything else.

Nanami pulls you closer to him by the bottom of your curved ass. His entire body is wet. Though his fingers are slick with something different.

His eyes are open. He watches with the relaxed, lidded gaze of a sneaking predator. Listens to your moans with the ears of a panther.

He slides his tongue further into your mouth. You are wet against his chest. Pressed into him with his arms clutching you in a snake-like vise. Body naked. Blushing red all over.

You are the most appetizing prey he has ever feasted on.

Nanami kisses you until you can barely breathe through the hot steam rising into your nostrils and the water that has begun to drown you. He is a devilish predator gorging on snatched prey. Diving his tongue between your lips then sliding it out ever so slowly to let it warm the hot flesh of your neck. His teeth aid him in tasting every part of the sumptuous little meal he has, one made of quivering flesh and breathy moans of his name. He bruises you with his incisors. You squeeze his shoulders with each nip, tossing your head back to let him devour you further.

You say his name again, "Nanami... please..."

"What is it, darling?" he says. "Use your words."

"I just—ah!" You tremble, your thighs shaking around his hand. He thrusts three of his fingers into your hole. Diverts your attention from your words because he wants to play a little more.

Nanami slides his fingers out just as quickly as he slipped them inside you. Holds your hip to lead you to the wet shower wall. Your back touches the wall. You watch as his body follows yours to pin you to the cold tile. Every muscle bulges and ripples with his movements.

"Apologies, my love," he says softly. Gets a thigh between your legs and smirks ever so slightly as you rut once into the thick muscle of his leg. "What were you saying?"

"I need you inside me," you whine, grabbing hold of his shoulders to rut in slow, seductive motions on his thigh. A lovely sigh escapes him as he feels your hole clench on his thigh.

"How badly do you want it?" he asks. "You're going to have to deserve it."

You frown with palpable discontent. Then you pounce on him.

It is your turn to be the prowling predator.

Nanami retracts his leg from between yours to lean into you as you pull him to you. You open your mouth to bite at his collarbone with unrelenting clenches of your jaw. Nanami savors the sharp pricks of pain. Lets you have your fun.

Then he snaps your head back with a hand behind your head and hefts you up so you lie balanced between his body and the wall. A hand grips your thigh in a vise, palm on the back of your thigh while his fingers press into the outside of your leg.

"You want it, darling?" He prods at your slick with his shaft. Slides his cock up and down your cunt but never slipping it inside. "Show me how badly you want it."

Although... he has a feeling he wants you more.

Your pussy twitches around the length of his cock as he thrusts it against you once more. Always teasing. Never meeting what you beg for him to give you with your eyes.

"Please, Nanami," you whine. He indulges in your touch, your sounds, your warmth. Tries to quell the desperation welling up so monstrously inside him he almost ruts straight into you without a second thought.

"Please..." He leans into your ear. "What?"

"Please fuck me."

He chuckles. "Of course, darling."

You gasp with the first thrust. Throw your head back into the wall. With your throat bare to him he cannot help but sink his teeth into the water-wet flesh there, nibbling and nipping with the hunger of an emaciated predator. Nanami's brows furrow. You've always been so damn tight.

He draws his hips back to pound another thrust into you. He takes it slow, but makes each rut of his hips hard enough to send you scrabbling for purchase along the wide berth of his shoulders. He presses his forehead to yours. You hook your hands together from behind his neck to pull him closer. Kiss him with an open mouth and a lolling tongue he licks with his own. Your eyes are closed. He keeps his open. He's always loved seeing you like this, seeing how easy it is for him to make a mess of you with his cock.

You twitch into him. Pussy squeezing his cock, his naked thighs meeting yours. Nanami revels in each clench of your pussy. Slams into you harder with each one, the sounds of his cock sliding into you so deliciously obscene. So wet. Fucking you is like sliding into a hot vat of some exquisite oil.

He forces you to look at him, grasping your chin between his forefinger and thumb. You can barely focus. Barely see him with the sinful jolts of pleasure shooting up your core with each thrust he slips into you. Your flowering folds suck him in with an eagerness even you have no control of.

Nanami warms over with a sick sense of pride at your crossed eyes. He drops his head into the junction between your shoulder and neck. Lets his hand fall to hold both your thighs open.

The next thrust he pushes into you is a harsh pound that makes your body seize up in pleasure. You cry out. Try to push yourself away from him.

"N-Nanami!" You are only allowed seconds to relish the hedonism before he truly begins to fuck you. Your eyes roll back. Toes curl. It is too much. "Nanami, please! Stop. Slow down!"

He pays your begging no mind. For once, Nanami Kento decides to be selfish.

"You tell me to stop when you're moaning like that?" he says into your ear with the trace of a laugh. "When you're milking my cock like a desperate whore."

Your body seizes up again. You seem to enjoy the denigration. He pulls the words from his lungs without really putting much breath into them. They are airy. Not real truths.

As long as it makes you feel good.

He's so close he barely has to lean forward to tongue the shell of your ear. His chest presses into yours while he plays with you.

"As if I'll stop now," he says. "There's still so much I can do with you."

He wraps your other leg around his waist. The movement frees one of his hands. He looks down to calculate his movements even when he doesn't particularly have to.

Nanami groans out loud at the sight of his cock meeting your pussy. At the unholy way he can see his cock slipping right into your hole. It's so much of a stretch that your pussy glows a swollen red. Every nerve on his cock erupts at the sight. He nearly cums.

"Look at that," he says. "Taking my cock so, so well. Do you really want me to stop?"

Drool slides down the corner of your mouth. He asks the question again, more firmly this time. It takes several moments for the words to register, and when they do you immediately shake your head.

"N-no, no! Please, don't stop."

"There we are." His fingers slide over to tease your sopping folds. "That's how it should be."

His thumb works up from just above the point where his cock grinds into your pussy to settle on the swollen bud of pleasure that he knows will make you unwind quick and sweet as honey.

With his forehead against yours, he watches as you unfold before him, his fingers and hips never ceasing their ferocious motions. He watches as your eyes cross, then shuts his as he finally reaches his high.

The sounds of your love-making grow slicker. White spills from your convulsing hole. His cock softens with the last shallow, slow thrusts he slips into you. His eyes remain closed. He savors everything with his other senses.

The smell of sex is heady in your nose. Heavier in his. He pants. You do, too, tired breaths mingling with his.

When he opens his eyes, yours are still shut, and he takes this as an opportunity to apologize for the words that had slipped from him earlier. He runs a hand through your wet hair. Cups your cheek with his hand. Each action is worth a thousand apologies, but he says one all the same.

"Darling, I'm sorry for calling you what I did earlier. You're anything but a—"

"Shut up," you mutter. "Call me that again and I might just ask for another round. And I'm exhausted."

Well. That's new.

"Though next time I do not want to go that far," he says. "It is not right of me."

"Baby," you say, "You can call me your little cum dump or whatever else you can think of and I would still beg for you to fuck me."

"That is a... tasteless pet name." He shakes his head. "Who comes up with such degrading combinations?"

"William Shakespeare."

"Then I must be a better lover than he ever was."

"Don't make me laugh while you're literally inside me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

663K 11.7K 98
"๐™’๐™๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก?!" โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐Š๐ž๐ข๐๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐๐œ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ง๐ฌ/๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข...
12.6K 814 9
โ๐™„'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š. ๐™Ž๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ... โž A Jujutsu Kaisen fan-fiction of Fushiguro Megumi. After graduat...
603K 26.8K 36
"แดกสœแด€แด›แด‡แด แด‡ส€ สœแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡ษดs แด›แด แดœs, สแดแดœ แด˜ส€แดแดษชsแด‡ แด›แด sแด›แด€ส ส™แด‡sษชแด…แด‡ แดแด‡ ษดแด แดแด€แด›แด›แด‡ส€ แดกสœแด€แด›, ส€ษชษขสœแด› ส/ษด?" "ษช แด˜ส€แดแดษชsแด‡! แด€า“แด›แด‡ส€ แด€สŸสŸ, ษชแด แดษดสŸส แด€สŸษชแด แด‡ ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœsแด‡ แดา“ สแดแดœ!" "สแด‡แด€สœ..." โžชแด›...
151K 7.6K 24
[๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ ๐˜น ๐˜ง!๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ] ๐˜๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ...