I Love You Demon []Yeongyu[]

بواسطة bunny_soobinnie

Falling in love? There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. The only problem is when falling in love is the o... المزيد

INTRO
PROLOGUE
🖤01🖤
🖤02🖤
🖤03🖤
🖤04🖤
🖤05🖤
🖤06🖤
🖤07🖤
🖤08🖤
🖤09🖤
🖤10🖤
🖤11🖤
🖤12🖤
🖤13🖤
🖤14🖤
🖤15🖤
🖤16🖤
🖤17🖤
🖤18🖤
🖤 19 🖤
🖤 20 🖤
🖤 22 🖤
🖤 23 🖤
🖤 24 🖤
🖤 25 🖤
🖤 26 🖤
🖤 27 🖤
🖤 28 🖤
🖤 29 🖤
🖤 30 🖤
🖤 31🖤
🖤 32 🖤
🖤33🖤
🖤 34 🖤
🖤 35 🖤
🖤 36 🖤
🖤 37 🖤
🖤 38 🖤
🖤 39 🖤
🖤 40 🖤
🖤 41 🖤
🖤 42 🖤
🖤 43 🖤
🖤 44 🖤
🖤 45 🖤
🖤 46 🖤

🖤 21 🖤

2.3K 166 152
بواسطة bunny_soobinnie

Beomgyu walked slowly to Soobin's apartment taking his time to admire the card he had just received from Kim Taehyung.

He finally got to Soobin's apartment, but before he could unlock the door, he saw both Soobin and Huening Kai having a conversation on the couch.

He decided to wait outside, today was Huening Kai's birthday after all, he deserves to stay as long as he wants with Soobin without any interruptions.

He held his two bags in front of him, one containing  his costume while the other containing Huening Kai's presents.

He peered through the window deciding on if he should text Soobin that he wouldn't be around to night, so the two could have some privacy.

But fortunately for him Huening Kai stood up from the the couch once Soobin pecked his forehead and waved to the older male as he headed to the door with a bag and a plushie in his hands.

Beomgyu straightened up himself as Soobin's door slowly opened, Huening Kai was a bit startled at the appearance of Beomgyu behind the door.

"Hi," Beomgyu said awkwardly.

Huening Kai nodded after Beomgyu spoke, he didn't expect that Beomgyu would all of a sudden want to talk to him.

"Happy birthday," Beomgyu nervously spoke stretching a bag to Huening Kai.

"Did Soobin tell you that it was my birthday?" Huening Kai asked as he took the bag from Beomgyu.

Beomgyu nodded.

"And you got me a gift?" Huening Kai was confused as to why Beomgyu would get him a gift, when they weren't exactly the best of friends.

"Yeah, I just want us to make up and be friends, what's the point of dragging a pointless hate that is getting us no where," Beomgyu said as Huening Kai opened the bag, "I'm sorry for everything I put you through-"

"Stop, stop," Huening lifted his head to the older male, "it's not your fault, it's mine....I just got jealous when you were always taking all of Soobin's attention away from me in the beginning, I liked Soobin and I didn't really want to share him with anyone, I was mad at you when he decided to choose you over me when he knew fully well that I liked him.... I know i should be mad at him but I couldn't help bringing you in because you were always there."

"I didn't mean to lash out on you like the way I did when Soobin was kidnapped, i was just overwhelmed in the situation and everything."

"I understand," Beomgyu let out a small smile, "so how are things going with you two," Beomgyu said trying to change the subject.

"We're good," Huening Kai brought out the cartoon character printed track suit from the bag Beomgyu had given him, "what about you and Yeonjun?"

"What?" Beomgyu's face heated up a bit.

"Don't play dumb," Huening rose the track suit up and smiled at it, "Soobin already told me about you too."

"What did he say," Beomgyu scrunched his brows as he approached the door handle.

Had Yeonjun told him about the kiss?

"He said you liked him and he might as well like you," Huening took out the bucket hat from the bag to look at it.

"Oh," Beomgyu said relief filling his Body.

"Do you?" Huening Kai placed the cap neatly into the shopping bag.

"The present is from Yeonjun and I by the way," Beomgyu said.

"Yeonjun? I'll see him tomorrow then, I still appreciate what he did for Soobin," Huening Kai stood up straight, "so, you like him?"

"Are you asking me this because of Soobin? I don't have feelings for him anymore."

"Dodging the question means yes," Huening Kai let out, "I'll just have to ask Yeonjun."

"Stop, don't be wierd," Beomgyu whined a little.

Huening Kai let out a light chuckle.

Beomgyu's eyes drifted to the plushie in Huening Kai's hands, "Soobin got you that?"

"Yeah, isn't it cute," Huening Kai gushed over the plushie, "it reminds me of Soobin, huggable, cute and squeezable," he pressed the plushie to his body at the last sentence.

"He also got me signed novels from my favourite author, Nerd Bunny."

"What kind of name is that?" Beomgyu rose a brow.

"The person is an anonymous writer, their works is so good....I can borrow you some, not from this though," he gestured to the signed novels in his bag, "I have some other of their books at home, I'm going to treasure this two."

"Their?" Beomgyu questioned.

"I don't know if the writer is a boy or a girl, but I feel it's a girl....they have written and aided in a lot of scripts for movies, the person started writing at a very young age."

Beomgyu nodded before sighting the penguin water bottle and head band in Huening Kai's hands, "Taehyun?"

"Yeah," Huening Kai rose the bottle, "it's really cute isn't it."

Beomgyu nodded.

"I better get going," Huening Kai said as he was about to leave.

Beomgyu smiled a little, "see you later?" He said as he stretched out his hands for a hug.

"Really?" Huening Kai scrunched up his brows, not really liking the image of them hugging.

Beomgyu nodded and moved towards Huening Kai, wrapping his arms around him, urging the younger one to do the same.

Huening Kai finally gave in and wrapped his arms around Beomgyu briefly before pulling away, "there are some left over cake in the kitchen, goodnight," he  waved at him before disappearing from his view.

"You're late," Soobin said taking his eyes away from his note pad as Beomgyu walked in.

"And you study too much, take a break before your head explodes."

"I'm not studying, I'm drafting," Soobin smiled and patted the empty space beside him on the couch.

"I take it that the birthday went well," Beomgyu brushed his bangs to the side as he sat on the sofa.

"Uh, yeah," Soobin dropped his notepad beside him.

"What is it?" Beomgyu asked a bit nervous at Soobin's change of expression.

"Kai wants me to move in with him, he said it would be the perfect birthday gift to him," Soobin said slowly, "and I couldn't say no."

Beomgyu folded his lips and nodded his head for a moment, digesting his words, "when are you leaving?"

"I don't know yet, maybe tomorrow, the next," he looked round his single apartment, "I don't have much things, it wouldn't take long for me to pack."

Beomgyu was somewhat sad about the news, but he couldn't exactly tell Soobin to say no to Kai.
He and the younger had just made up and if he tells Soobin to say no, it will definitely start another drama.

He couldn't get himself another apartment, all the money he usually got from the place he works, he gave to his aunt and used the remaining part of it to pay for his tuition fee.

Taehyun doesn't like it when he comes to his room at where he works, because he was scared that he could get kidnapped.

"Gyu?" Soobin called getting the younger's attention back, "are you good?"

"Hmmm," Beomgyu snapped his head to Soobin and let out a nervous chuckle as he shook his head, "yeah, I'm good," he let out a small smile.

"You can still stay here if you want, you and Taehyun can both stay here, I can keep keep paying for the rent-"

"No, don't do that," Beomgyu's face scrunched up a bit, "don't, I can take care of myself, don't worry about me."

"Are you sure you are good?" Soobin asked again.

"Yeah."

__

THE NEXT DAY

"Beomgyu! Beomgyu!!"

The said boy ignored the caller as he marched up to his class very furious with his aunt.

It's very rare to see an angry Beomgyu.

"Beomgyu, I'm talking to you."

Beomgyu could here the voice getting closer to him, but he still preferred to ignored it.

"I'm talking to you."

Beomgyu was forcefully spun around, hitting his shoulder lightly on the wall, "what's the matter with you?"  Kim glared viciously at him.

"I'm not in the mood for this Kim," Beomgyu tried to peel the older male's hands off his shoulder.

"What's wrong with you?" Kim rose a brow and for a second there Beomgyu actually thought he was worried about him.

"I'm not in the mood, I need to seriously cool off right now," Beomgyu ran his hands across his face.

"I can help you with that," Kim let out a small smirk.

Beomgyu thought for a moment, having a round with Kim wasn't really a bad idea, but he still had second thoughts to it.

"What about Yuhan?" Beomgyu asked.

"We are good," Kim waved Beomgyu's question off, "let's go," he tried to pull Beomgyu along with him but the younger male didn't plan to go with him.

"Let's go, you need to cool off, and I'm horny as hell, it's a fifty-fifty win," he tried to pull Beomgyu again, but the latter wouldn't move, "the fuck Gyu."

"If you are horny, go and meet Yuhan, I think I'd prefer to lay my head down for a sec," Beomgyu tried to pry his hands off from Kim's firm grip.

"Okay, how much do you want?"

"What?" Beomgyu scrunched up his face, "let go Kim, I'm already irritated."

"Don't you like me anymore, don't I make you feel good, better than anyone else," Kim whispered into the younger's ear.

Beomgyu face heated a bit, "I liked you before, but you still chose Yuhan over me," Beomgyu lowered his voice, "and that was a long time ago, I want to go to class."

Kim tilted his head, "Kang has thought you huh?"

The was the first time Beomgyu was actually refusing an offer made by Kim, or anyone, he usually just gives in and follows the older male when he needs  him.

Beomgyu didn't know if he was refusing Kim's offer because he really didn't want to go with him or because he was thinking about Yeonjun and didn't want to keep on spoiling his image in front of the male.

He wasn't denying the fact that he had developed a crush on the pink haired male.

"Kim, I said no," Beomgyu forcefully kneed Kim in the crotch and darted off immediately the older's grip loosen on his shoulder.

"Gyu?" Taehyun was confused as the raven haired male darted past him.
He turned to see what Beomgyu was running from, but saw nothing.

Beomgyu swung himself inside a closet and placed his hands over his mouth after shutting the door trying to calm down his racing heart.

He slid his body down the door and clutched his head, after a moment he lowered his hands to take in a deep breath but was startled at the sight of the pink haired male crouched down right in front of him.

"Oh my God," Beomgyu clutched his chest tight, his heart had probably skipped one or two beats.

Yeonjun could here how rapidly Beomgyu's heart was beating, it wasn't as soothing as his heart beat used to be.

"Are you scared of me?" Yeonjun asked.

"No, no, I didn't know you were in here that's all", Beomgyu let out a cute smile.

"Do you want me too leave?" Yeonjun asked , not moving a muscle from his position.

"You can stay," Beomgyu unconsciously took hold of Yeonjun's hands.

The pink haired male's eyes zeroed in on Beomgyu's hands holding his, he really liked the younger one's touch.

Beomgyu noticed this and took his hands off Yeonjun's letting out a fake cough, "I heard you got reported yesterday."

Yeonjun nodded still staring at Beomgyu's hands which were on his knees.

"Did you get in trouble?"

"No,"

Beomgyu nodded as he let the awkward silence fill the room.

"I noticed you were sad this morning," Yeonjun said, "why."

"It's nothing," Beomgyu faked smiled.

"Your smile is fake," Yeonjun pointed out, "I don't like it when people lie to me."

Beomgyu swallowed, he didn't like the way Yeonjun was looking at him and he also didn't like keeping things from his friends.

"My aunt sold me and now I can't leave place I work even after the contract has ended...which was in a few months time, she is an alcoholic, and all the money I've been sending to her from my pay check had been used entirely for that, Soobin is moving out and I have no other option than to go back to my room at my work place, I just got another job opportunity and I don't see how I'll be able to accept it anymore...and...and the whole thing is stressing me out-"

Yeonjun wrapped his arms around Beomgyu, kneeling in the process.

He could feel Beomgyu's previously tensed up body slowly calming down as the younger male rested his head on his shoulder.

This was comfort to the both of them.

Yeonjun didn't even flinch when Taehyun opened the door, Beomgyu hadn't seem to notice his presence or the door opening.

The blonde male had gone looking for his best friend when Soobin told him that he wasn't in class.
He wanted to know what was up with him, as he had heard the raven haired male was gloomy today.

Different thoughts, most from hurt feelings were floating through Taehyun's mind right now, and Yeonjun could read them all loud and clear.

The blonde male decided on leaving the closet, he didn't know exactly what to feel right now.
He was in pain but he didn't know if it was from hurt or anger.

Beomgyu's closeness with Yeonjun didn't just set in right with him, he wasn't that bothered when he was with Soobin, but him being with Yeonjun was definitely bothering him.

"Who is Taehyun to you?" Yeonjun asked all of a sudden after Taehyun had left.

"He is my best friend"

"And?"

"That's all," Beomgyu wrapped his hands tightly around the pink haired male, he wasn't in the mood to talk right now, because he could list a hundred things of who Taehyun is to him.

"Can your best friend be your lover?"

________________
___________

How do you guys see Soobin's house, how does it look like to you, I kind of gave it a storey building apartment, then along the line a small house, and now I'm just lost😕😶

And yes I will keep on adding Tobin to my book, because that cute fella is the sixth member of TXT.

You guys should select some 'never have I ever' and 'would you rather' game questions for the next chapter (you can state the member you would prefer to carry out the task as well), you can comment them or message them to be privately.
The faster you suggest, the faster I update.

Why do I have this feeling that you all had nasty thoughts while reading the first paragraph of the prologue.

It's very hard for me to reply to some of your comments nowadays because I can't refer to the exact part of the story you are referring too.😖😖

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

20.6K 520 22
Soobin and Beomgyu always cared for each other dearly. While their other friends, hueningkai, taehyun and yeonjun suspect something more, Beomgyu and...
107K 5.2K 47
Where Beomgyu, a rich, young man hires a fake boyfriend, Yeonjun. The most important rule: don't fall in love. "Are you sure you can handle that?" ...
16.6K 1.1K 26
In which the quiet boy and the popular boy fall for each other at the school's Valentine's Day masquerade party. But can they figure out who was hidi...
10.7K 641 29
⚠️WARNING⚠️ this series contains the following: -boy love -blood/gore? -killing - abuse -smut Yeonjun has always been abused by his vampire boyfriend...