Beyond Love And Hate

By NyxStealth

[ WARNING : MATURE CONTENT ] " I have tasted your blood , don't try to hide from me because sadly heavens do... More

Dream or Nightmare
Indebted
The lost Ring
Young Master Zayn
Barren Roads
Confronting The Devil
Sweeping hours -1
Sweeping Hours - 2
Sunset -1
Sunset -2
portraits
The punishment -1
Punishment -2
Secret Doors
The escape -1
The Escape -2
a bit of ur warmth
Flashbacks
flashbacks - 2
Surprise !
Surprise -2

Vacant

16 1 0
By NyxStealth

Six months later ......

Sirens pov

It's been six months after that escape . Things were hard to deal with . That day I left everything there including my identity , it was hard to escape . They say no one can escape the devil but guess what I did !

Now living here in this new country c . Oh yes ! forgot to tell you that I have flown away form that country . there were not many choices I have back then so I did what was safest for me . Hannah did her best and so did James and I'm so thankful for their efforts they prepared my fake passport sending me off to this country . I'm working in a small hospital now of which not too many knows off and my life is the same shit I used to live before that silver eyed devil showed up . I am good , well pretending to be . Things are going smooth and I hate to admit it but there's not even a single day went that I have not M..... ? Well remembered him ? No . correction ! His horrendous memories have not haunted me . Yes that's more like it !

I don't know why the hell his memories are hellbent to relate each and every thing I see or feel to him . If I see jamuns it reminds me of how he had caught me that day in his strong arms though he was cold , rude and went as far as to drop me on the fucking ground ! But even if all of my logical mind is against it , I felt something , and that something is still undefined for me . Even though for a moment , but my heart did that idiotic flip thing around him and i unconsciously smile when ever I remember it . And of How the broom stick remindes me of him and me in that balcony and how he demanded a kiss , when denied , gentle-cum-roughly  had stolen both fortunately and unfortunately my first kiss with that broomstick in my hand !! What the fuck ! !

Unfortunately because he had taken my first kiss as a payment of my mistake for which I will never forgive him !

Fortunately because ..... , ok let's be honest that was really a dreamy kiss . His lips , they tasted  ..... ( Breaths in ) .... They were so supple , more then cotton ! and as sweet as cotton candy . Though I don't have much experience in this yet I can say he tasted may be not the best but perfect .

I don't know why , after giving so much of efforts to escape from him here I am , dreaming of him and his memories in the broad day light with no shame and God ! I get goosebumps when ever his face comes in my mind ! Is it because I have never been with a man ? or ...... May be .... ? No no . May be this happens with everyone who meets him , wait what ? , Huh !!

" Siren ! What on earth are you dreaming again ? Your prince charming ? Your silver eyed devil ? "

Ooops !
Meet my new friend-cum-mother Veronica . I don't know why but I make mothers instead of friends hahaha  ..... Just kidding . She is good at heart and yes at operating hearts  too . She is cardiologist by profession and incurably romantic . She doesn't know much off me and Zayn , well there's ain't much either , yet she doesn't know all the details but this , that I was indebted to a silver eyed devil who is a mobster and I escaped his clutches by fleeing away .

She is , I'm sorry roni but a chatter box , who never stops talking and I am immensely in love with her . She is the only friend I have here who is really good at making me talk and makes me laugh my ass off , we share a good bond and hence hang out more often .

" Hey honey , times up ! accept you love him if you can't stop dreaming about him "  she told me trying to give her most mean look and ' admit it  ' look . But I am who I am , and I don't do things without my will .

" You know what Roni , there are other things too in my life to think about , like ..... work " I lied and I know she discovered it . What can I say except she is a lie detector .Or  may be I'm a bad liar .

" No we ain't going back to your ' I'm not lying thing ' ok !  tell me more about him siren , I thinks it's more like a story ... I mean the way you guys met , your story .... I can write one book on you and him , will he be happy ? Will he take me instead of you ? " She said with starry eyes and wiggling her brows Like really he is gonna ask her hand in marriage and I will be jealous of her , she is pure entertainment .

" Roni if he ever found out that book and precisely it's author he will definitely and happily hang you on one of his jamun trees ! Now if you don't want to turn your self into a monkey please quit those crazy ideas of yours "

" Your no fun siren , but I'm sure if he will be . "
Giving me her iconic sluttery smile she continued 

"  I bet if he ever meet me he will pass out ..... "

She was saying this while fluttering her eyes in a slutery -dramatic way showing off her deep cleavage but Before Roni could complete her sentence I said

" With your dramas " . I was smiling ear to ear and she was trying to put on ' I hate you ' pout but failed horribly as we both laughed . As usual we were sitting on our daily spot outside on a beautifully set out table facing sea in our favourite restaurant it's small but very famous for its delicacies which is run by this humble and honest old man , uncle Micheal .

It's really a cozy place to relax and chill , we usually come here for dinner and breakfast . Roni loves this place too . After having our dinner roni headed back to her apartment since she had go pack her stuffs for going to her parents house and I would be left alone again for this weekend . What a boring life ! Which forces me to think what would have happen if I wouldn't have escaped from that country or to be more precise Zayn .

I know my imagination sucks but so do my life , hell I don't know why if I ask for a adventure god sends me off to a all new version of antics of kitchen and being a monkey . Wow !

What ever , it's time to be practical . let's legally find some help , I can't hide whole of my life right ? I'm a professional surgeon dude ! I can't be a pussy and hide and loose my hard earned future for some mobster ! hell no ! I deny such cowardness .

I walked out of the restaurant lobby and got into my car riding directly towards Mr. Ryder's office . He's a  Lawyer by profession , Roni gave me his details which says he's an outstanding lawyer , best in the city and well handsome too but no time for checking him out  hehe , gotta deal with this thing first .

So there I am standing outside his cabin waiting for his secretary to tell me that he's free and I can get in but God when will that day come ?  He is testing my patience , this guy really seems to be busy one . but so am I ! man you better get that eyes out of your file or I will brag in and catch  you by your collars and tell you .... how much I need you , wait what  ? I really should consult some psychiatrist .

Now I have had enough !

It's time for Bang bang !

See I told you I'm short tempered . the next I know I was standing in front of his desk with his file in my hand  , which I snatched away seconds ago from him . His eyes on me may be scared or irritated I can't really differentiate .

But after that here I am Contemplating what to do next , I do it more often . After being swayed by emotions trying to contemplate what to do next in the middle of the war  like an idiot . Currently a battle is going on in my mind between the good polite siren and mean and confident siren , that should I remind him his cruelty or bolt out . what to do next ?

What the fuck Is wrong with me ? I  Should definitely consult a psychiatrist now .
Wait , Hell no Siren ! you can't blame yourself for all the errors . He should know that he is wrong too . He was the one making you wait for so long even after giving his appointment , now it's his turn to regret .

and my angry mouth took over .

" Sorry for being rude but I think you hold a PhD in it . I'm waiting for you for so long , not even so far away that you can pretend I'm invisible . I saw you saw me so have you forgotten that you gave me an appointment to meet you today at 12 ? , it's already 3 o'clock now and you still show no signs to talk even after making me sit all day long ! I'm also a doctor ! my patients are waiting for me . I can't wait for you to complete your ... what ever thesis you are so keen on completing because I already took your appointment which is fair enough . I can't doodle around  waiting for you like that , or you should have stated clearly that people who are intending to consult you should camp out for nearly a week outside of your office to make you talk , I would have taken a leave for a week and would have packed my stuff ..... "

But he interrupted my grumpy lecture saying ,

" I'm sorry " 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 205K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
228K 8.9K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
455K 37K 18
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
352K 1K 10
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...