Recovery a Nathan Sykes & The...

Autorstwa ThePastTW

when Nathan finds a girl bleeding out in the middle of god dam no where. He and the other boys quickly help h... Więcej

Recovery a Nathan Sykes & The Wanted Fanfiction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Sorry about Maggie
Chapter 38 revised
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Question
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue
Sequel
Life = Obstacles & Opportunities
I am in need of assistance
Recovery 2 - Delirious

Chapter 44

8.2K 93 42
Autorstwa ThePastTW

Nathans pov

"Tom, stay still." lectured Kelsey and I rolled my eyes. She flicked me in the ear and I flinched. "ow." I whined and touched my ear. "don't roll your eyes at me." she said. "sorry, but that hurt." I admitted sulkily. "sorry baby." she said and kissed my ear.

She came around in front of me and did up my bowtie. "babe, I don't see why we have to dress to nicely, we're just going to Nathan and ellens." I said. "because, it's the first time we're getting together in their new house and its our Christmas dinner." she said as she fixed my suit. "well you look gorgeous, sorry about me." I said and she smiled. "you look dashing." she exclaimed and I grinned and grabbed her hips, lightly pulling her towards me.

Her belly hit me first and I smiled. She wrapped her arms around my neck and lightly kissed me. "I can't wait to see how cute Quentin is going to look, maggies putting him in a tux!" she exclaimed. "its going to be a miracle to get that boy not a suit." she said and I grinned. "it'll be harder to get that other boy of hers into a suit and Kelsey laughed.

"ya, jay I'd a handful, I don't know how she manages the two of them." admitted Kelsey and i smiled. "remember, Maggie had to deal with Ellen as a child, if Maggie could handle that, she can handle anything." I said and Kelsey laughed. "good point, now come in Parker, can't be late." she said and put her jacket on and walked towards the door.

I just stayed there and watched her. she had on silver heels and a grey and black dress that was getting to tight for her five month pregnant belly. She looked really nice in the dress and I sighed contentedly. "come on Tom, what are you doing?" she asked. "just watching you and thinking how lucky I am to have you." I said and she blushed.

I walked over and took her chin between my fingers and looked at her. "I love that even after we've been together for three years I can still make you blush." I said and pecked her. "come on." she said and took my hand and we walked out the door. We got in the car and started driving.

I rested my hand on kelseys knee and listened to the radio as we drove towards nath's house. "god I could eat a horse." moaned Kelsey and I laughed. "they better have a lot of food." I said. "ya, there's going to be three pregnant girls there." laughed Kelsey. "come on, it's Ellen, she always cooks way to much food." I said.

"mmm, Ellen always makes the best food, I can't wait to see what she's cooked up. And their house! I'm so excited." she said. "and max says he has an announcement to make, I wonder if he's going to finally marry Alexsus, or maybe she's pregnant." I said. "oh god, four pregnant girls?!?! The fans are going to go crazy." she laughed.

"well, I'm sure the fans can handle it, they handled everything with Nathan and Ellen so well, I'm sure they can handle anything." I said. "I think this is the place." said Kelsey and I put on the bunker. I turned into a driveway.

Nathan and Ellen had bought a place just outside of London. They were five minutes from the city, but still had a nice amount of woods to play in and explore. "yup, this is it." I laughed as I saw the half finished lights. "no one else but Ellen would half finish lights." I chuckled and parked the car. "looks like we're the last ones here." I said as I parked between max and jays car.

We got out and walked past sivas car and got to the door. "it's really nice." said Kelsey. "it's big." I said and knocked. I instantly heard the loud barking and grinned. The door opened and Nathan was standing there. Maple their dog instantly jumped all over us and I bent down and picked her up.

"where's the other one?" I asked. "with max, where else?" asked Nathan and we both smiled at each other. "well come in." he said and Kelsey and I walked inside. I put maple down and she ran back into the living room. Nathan led us down the hall and into the living room.

We looked over and saw nareesha and Ellen talking in the kitchen. Kelsey pecked me on the cheek then went over and joined them. They all hugged then went back to talking. Max was on the floor, rubbing the belly of their wolf dog Noche. Maggie and Alexsus were sitting on the couch talking. Siva just walked back in with two beers and he tosses me one.

"come on Quentin." said jay and he walked into the living room from a hallway. A little kid came running over. "tomakin!" he shouted and ran over. "hey there Kido!" I said as I picked him up. "jeeze, you're getting big! How old are you now, eight?" I asked. "noooooo, I'm two." he exclaimed.

"well you're growing up so fast." I said as I ruffled his curls. He looked a lot like his dad. He had his curls and farmery looks, while hehad maggies eyes and nose. "guess who else is here?" I asked. "who is it?" he asked excitedly. "it's belle, she's in the kitchen." i said. "BELLE!" he shouted and quickly ran off.

I laughed as he tripped and Maggie gasped and picked him up. "are you ok? Did you hurt yourself? Do you need a bandaid?" asked Maggie worriedly. "Maggie, stop coddling the kid!" yelled Ellen. "ya mommy, I'm fine, aunty ellens right, stop cooodleing me." huffed Quentin, pronouncing coddling wrong.

"come here squirt." said Kelsey and quentin ran over and she picked him up. "how you been Tom?" asked Nathan. "good, how bout you?" I asked. "good, ellens been doing great." I said and I smiled. "mate, I never thought I'd say this, but, you sure as hell aren't baby nath anymore. A expecting father and soon to be husband, I'm proud of you." I said and hugged him.

"jeeze Tom." he said. "Kelsey, I think you've neutered tom, he's being a girl!" he teased and Kelsey laughed. "oh quit taking the piss." I yelled and everyone yelled. "well, toms here now, who wants a tour of the house?" asked Nathan.

"me me me me me me me me me me me me me me!!!!!" yelled Quentin and everyone laughed. "come on." said Nathan and he pulled out a flip. "I promised the fans I give a virtual tour via twitter, so I can kill two birds with one stone." he said.

"I'm cooking nath, but go ahead." said Ellen. "thanks babe." said Nathan and he went over and kissed her. "alright, follow me." he said. We started in the front hall and went all over the house. Once we were done we all went back into the living room and sat down. "hey babe, when do you think dinner'll be ready?" asked Nathan.

"now." she said happily. We all went into the dinning room and sat down. "alright, we've got ribs, bacon, ham and venison. for you vegetarians there's mashed potatoes and lasagna and for Quentin I made mac'n cheese and bacon tacos." said Ellen, "YAY!" shouted quentin. "Ellen, he's a vegetarian.

"Maggie, you can make him a vegetarian at your house, but here, he can eat whatever he wants." she said and we smiled. "and to drink, its a shame I can't drink, but we have moonshine,vermouth, Bacardi, patrón ya know, it's a long list, just help yourself to the liquor cabinet." she said and I smiled.

"can I have some?" asked Quentin. "no." snapped Maggie. "oh course you can, don't listen to your spoil sport mom, I've got a special drink just for me, nareesha, Kelsey and you." she Ellen with a wink and she went and grabbed a bottle.

"Ellen." hissed maggie. "relax." said Ellen as she poured him a glass. "what is it?" asked jay. "it's non-alcoholic, it's just a fruity drink." she said. We all dug in and ate our dinner. When we finally finished I swear I couldn't eat another bite.

We all cleared the table and then Ellen started bringing more food out. "I couldn't eat another bite." moaned max and nareesha, Kelsey and Ellen looked at him like he was crazy. "pregers, eating for two remember?" said Kelsey, Ellen pulled the lids off and we all gaped. "what is it?" asked siva. "this is creme brûlée, that ones key lime pie, this is fudge brownie Sunday and these." she said as she passed shot glasses around to all the people who could drink. "is amazing." she finished.

She lit the shots on fire and we all blew it out and did the shot. "that's fantastic." said jay and we all ate our dessert. Once we'd finished I was moaning. "I....can't....can't eat....another bite." I groaned. "me neither." groaned max and the girls laughed.

"I'm so ready for sleep." said Alexsus. "how about lounging around in the living room in front of the fire place?" asked Ellen. We all moved into the living room. Ellen laid on the floor and Nathan was laying beside her and rubbing her stomach.

"guys, I have an announcement." said max. "I asked Alexsus to marry me...and she said yes." said max and he all gave an appreciative yell. We all congratulated them and then laid down tired. Jay was laying across the chair with Maggie in his lap and Quentin asleep in their arms. Max, Alexsus, siva and nareesha were all asleep on the couch and Kelsey was sleep with her head in my lap.

I grabbed my phone and took a picture. 'perfect end, to a perfect Christmas eve' is what I tweeted, then I fell asleep, happy to be with my new family. Everyone was happy and everything was perfect for once. nothing could make this better.

Ellen was four weeks pregnant and she and Nathan were finally perfectly happy and content together. Quentin was two years old and jay and Maggie were happily married. Nareesha was about to have her kid at nine months pregnant and Kelsey...Kelsey was perfect and I'd never want to spend the holidays any other way, then with our awkward, weird and unconventional family.

I woke up when I heard a scream and heard Nathan yelling. I shot up and ran over. "Tom, call the hospital!" yelled jay as he ran over. "daddy? What's wrong?" asked Quentin. "nothing buddy, Ellen just fell, come on, let's go play." said jay as he picked up quentin and took him into another room. Max had already dialed the police and the ambulance was on their way.

I ran over to the stairs and saw Nathan on the floor, holding ellen, trying to shake her awake at the bottom of the stairs. I saw a growing pile of crimson blood pooling on the tile floor and I stared wide eyed. "ELLEN! ELLEN!" yelled Nathan. "Tom what happened?" asked Kelsey as she ran over. "I don't know." I croaked as I watched the horrible scene unfolding before me, and the growing pool of blood, leak across the floor and soak into nathans jeans.

***********

I know you all hate me

Sad right??

The more comments and votes I get

The faster I'll update

So get to commenting And voting!!

Please share this story if you like it!!!

Czytaj Dalej