Faith Against Fate | jjk.kth ✔

By Naveena_bts

Kim Taehyung's whole world crumbled down when his 6 year old son got lost in the heavy crowd of an amusement... More

Prologue
Introduction
Chapter (1) Kill
Chapter (2) Appa
Chapter (4) Darling
Chapter (5) Him
Chapter (6) Fun
Chapter (7) Son
Chapter (8) Contract
Chapter (9) Coming
Chapter (10) Yours
Chapter (11) Game
Chapter (12) Ruined
Chapter (13) Baby
Chapter (14) Storm
Chapter (15) Blonde
Chapter (16) Horrible
Chapter (17) Fate
Chapter (18) Heartbeats
Chapter (19) Maybe
Chapter (20) Soul
Chapter (21) Petal
Chapter (22) Tears
Chapter (23) Breakdown
Am Back!
Chapter (24) Stay
Chapter (24.5) Heart
Chapter (25) Home
Chapter (26) Boyfriend
Chapter (27) Love
Epilogue (End)
《 Thank You 》
My Work 《Other Books》
《 New Book 》

Chapter (3) Kim Taehyung

16.1K 769 264
By Naveena_bts

"You used to be in my everything,
But now you are just
In my memories."

— Naveena

24/02/21

^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
______________________________*****
Third person POV

"I don't want them, what can you do for me ??" The mafia said and everyone shared a knowing look.

The mafia took a step forward but stopped when he felt two arms around his leg.

The kid wrapped his arms around the mafia's leg, reaching just to his knees level, his tears flowing making the mafia's formal trousers a little wet.

"Pl-please." The kid whispered looking up at the mafia, his eyes were filled with purity, innocence, the boy was looking so innocent, so small in front of the mafia. 

Everyone was looking at the kid with pitiful eyes, the male didn't want to but he couldn't resist this much innocence and purity.

He sighed and went back to his place and sat down again looking at the kid who was staring at the ground.

"So, you have nothing to give me ?" The mafia asked him, his tone softening, the usual dominance and blankness not there.

The kid shook his head lightly but was stopped when an idea hit him, the boy looked up at the raven haired male, eyes shining.

"I-I have something." the boy said slowly, the other hummed and nodded his head telling the boy to continue.

"When m-my father gets angry, m-my appa used to tell him, to t-take him a-and to u-use him instead of h-hurting me..." the boy started and everyone's heart sank deeper into their chest as they gulped.

"I-i d-don't know what d-does it mean, b-but you c-can t-take me o-or u-use me f-for helping me to s-save m-my appa, p-plesse." The boy uttered, his tears were flowing down his chin.

All people present in the room started shocked at the kid, their heart hurting and feeling pity for the unknown male and the kid.

"B-but– but I-i always hear my a-appa's cries and s-screams after my f-father took m-my appa to t-their room, pl-please– please d-don't hit me hard, i-it hurts please." The boy broke down into tears causing Jin and Jimin's eyes to sting with tears.

The mafia's lips left a deep sigh as his charcoal black orbs looked at the crying boy with pity. 

The raven haired male hugged the kid tightly who cried in his embrace, heart clenching sobs leaving his mouth.

"Don't cry, it's okay. I don't want anything. Relax– We will find your appa, we will save him." He uttered, rubbing the boy's back soothingly, feeling the kid holding onto his biceps.

The male didn't let go of the kid and sometime later soft snores were heard, the boy's head resting on the mafia's chest.

The male looked down at the kid, his cheeks stained with dry tears, red nose, pouty lips, looking all soft and adorable.

Unconsciously a smile crept on his face. Heart wanting to never let go of the kid from his embrace.

"I want every single information about this boy and his appa and that shit too." the mafia said firmly looking at hoseok.

"I will Jk but it may take some time as I have to go back to London for some underworld stuff and also for our business meetings. I can't operate from there as there may be spies on us. But we can call---" Hoseok said but the mafia interrupted him.

"No!! I don't trust anyone in this matter, you will find him after coming back." The mafia announced and stood up carrying the child in his arm, moving toward his room.

"Where are you taking this kid, Jk ?" The mafia stopped and looked at Yoongi, worried about the kid.

"He will stay in my part of the mansion, under my protection." The male said and walked away not waiting for the other's responses. 

"Maybe now he will change.." Yoongi whispered to himself but Hoseok heard him and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"He will change."

"I hope so." Yoongi whispered back and looked at the male who gave him an assuring smile, everyone departing to their rooms.

The mafia reached a guest room and placed the boy softly on bed noticing his features: the perfect nose, small face, long eye lashes, boxy smile from before, mole on the tip of his nose, everything was so familiar to him– with him.

He tugged the boy under the comforter and left the room making sure to leave the lights switched on and the door slightly open. 
________________________________*****

The clock hand stuck at 2 am. Everyone sound asleep except one.

His charcoal black orbs gazing at the ceiling, hands tucked under his head, mind occupied with someone's thoughts.

His phone rang as he picked it up quickly, his lips forming into an evil smirk after listening to the other side, eyes determined for revenge.

"Finally I got you darling.." the male whispered to himself, smirking.

He laid down on his back, closing his eyes but his eyebrows frowned when the Male's ears filled with light shuffles.

The raven haired male stood up, picking his gun, loading it, the mafia held it defensively. 

He looked alarmingly, knowing that no one was allowed to enter here without his permission.

The Mafia looked ahead, this ight making him angry, he took furious steps toward the small figure and held him from his shirt collar.

Lifting the 6 year old boy in the air with his one hand, the boy was too shocked to even scream.

The mafia stared down at the kid who was looking at him with his wide eyes, his shirt curled in mafia's fingers, legs up from the ground.

On reaching the room, the male dropped the kid down,not minding when the boy hissed in pain as his bum landed on the floor.

"How dare you leave your room ?" He asked, the boy trembling on the floor.

The mafia was getting annoyed from the lack of response when the boy didn't speak anything, keeping his mouth shut.

"Fucking answer me !" The mafia yelled watching the boy break down into loud sobs.

"I-i had a bad dream.. I am s-sorry."

"Stop crying. You are giving me a headache– oh god !" The mafia said, rolling his eyes at the crying boy. 

"Stop ficking crying or else– I will punish you hard !" The mafia threatened which caused the boy's heartbeat to fasten.

The kid's eyes widened at the mafia's remark, his small palms pressed against his mouth to lower the heart breaking cries but couldn't.

The raven haired male was getting annoyed and frustrated by every passing second, those loud sobs and cries piercing his ears terribly. 

His nostrils flared before the male let out a deep sigh to calm himself down, he looked at the kid, trying to soften his features.

The mafia bent down beside the kid before he picked the now terrified boy in his arms.

"Pl-lease I am So-sorry. Don't pun-nish me." The boy cried out, heart thumping loudly inside his ribs.

"Stop crying– okay. I am not going to punish you– Shh, Stop crying." The mafia uttered softly, placing the boy on the bed who held onto his knees tightly.

"Here, take deep breaths." He handed a glass of water to the crying boy who drank it slowly– hiccuping. 

"Now tell me what happened ? Why did you cry ?" The mafia asked again as the boy calmed down.

"My-my fa-father wa-was beat-ting my a-ppa." The boy stuttered, eyes filled with fear and anxiety. 

The raven haired male wanted to roll his eyes so badly, he wanted to throw the kid out of his room, but decided against it.

"Shh– shh okay, don't worry, your appa is safe." The mafia tried to be soft, rubbing the boy's back gently.

"Now go to sleep, it's late, yeah ?" The mafia asked, fingers going through those fluffy locks..

"No-no, I will again have bad dreams."

"Okay, don't worry, let's talk hmm." The mafia suggested wanting to make the kid fall asleep after being tired.

"So, what is your name ?" Mafia said as they both sat in front of each other their legs folded on the bed.

"Jae." The boy replied but the mafia was not convinced he asked again for the boy's full name.

"Ki-Kim J-Jaehyun." The boy said and the male froze for some seconds, past memories filling his brain.

"Darling, do you think about having children ?" The raven haired male asked his lover, as they both were sitting in each other's arms witnessing the beautiful sunset.

"Koo, umm-- i think, I want kids, they are so soft and cute." Blonde said a faint blush on his cheeks.

"Hmm, what will we name them, when we have kids." The raven haired male asked, staring at the setting sun, his lower resting head on his chest. Both covered with a fluffy blanket.

"Why so early, Koo ?

"I want to have the best name for my kid."

"Okay, I know you want a baby boy right ?" The blonde turned his head back to his husband who nodded his head, the bunny smile plastered on his face.

"If we have a boy, we will name him. Jaehyun." The younger male uttered, smiling, heavy blush crept on his bread cheeks.

"Why Jaehyun, darling ?" the raven haired male asked, his heart filling with curiosity to know the name's meaning.

"Jungkook's J and Taehyung's aehyun. Will become Jaehyun."

The mafia pulled out from his memories when the kid called him, nudging him, holding his sleeve.

"What happened uncle ?" The boy asked but the mafia frowned on his remark.

"Ahh– Don't call me that !" The mafia uttered, offended and the boy looked at him confused as he groaned in frustration. 

"Don't call me uncle. I am not that old." The mafia complained pouting unknowingly, the boy giggled at the pouting male who looked at him with squinted eyes.

"Okay, but what should I call you then ?" Jaehyun asked, wide bambi eyes looking at the raven haired male.

"Call me buddy, it is much better." The mafia answered, a soft smile occurred on his lips, jis actions mirrored by the boy.

"Okay, buddy." He chirped, making the elder male let out a throat chuckle.

"What is your name buddy ?" Jaehyun asked the mafia.

The male thought for sometime, discussing with himself that should he tell the boy his name or not,

"Jk." The mafia said but the boy was not happy and asked for his full name like the mafia did sometime before. The mafia thought for some time again but told him his real name. 

"Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook said and the boy smiled.

"Now tell me, what is your appa's name ?" Jungkook asked and the small kid hesitated but answered nonetheless. 

But the kid's words made the mafia freeze in his place, his heart stilled for a second as he looked at the small widely smiling kid.

"My appa's name is Taehyung,
Kim Taehyung."

_________________________________*****
1990 words.

This is chapter (3).

Hope you all liked it. 

Please comment and vote. 

Thank you and Take care.❤❤
______________________________*****

Edit : What's your thoughts about the story and sorry for the late update guys, my mom has a lil back pain so yeah, give me some time to get back on track again. Please.

But please share your thoughts about the story.
_________________________________*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 45.3K 61
In where the world's most feared mafia king falls in love with a certain innocent boy... My first ever boy x boy fanfic!! 😂 (please don't judge me...
1.3M 49.5K 47
where a cold, heartless Mafia who kills people in seconds without any mercy, meets a cute little who is the most innocent boy in the world. what do y...
328K 12.5K 48
Where Kim Taehyung youngest son world most popular Kim Family married to a orphans boy Jeon Jungkook.. Kim Taehyung who have everything everyone...
34.6K 3.1K 35
Living without a mother has always been the worst kind of life he could have ever lived, Jeon Jungkook, the prince of Hope Kingdom has always lived a...