Silent Couple// Toge Inumaki...

Od yuxiwon

(ON GOING) Two similar high school students, and their journey in finding the love they both longed for. Sou... Viac

Toge Inumaki Glossary
Chapter 1: New School, New Friends, New Life🏫
Chapter 2: Meeting HimπŸ™
Chapter 3: Singing🎢
Clarifications~😁
Chapter 4: Tests🧬
Chapter 5: SuspicionsπŸ‘€
Chapter 7: Cosplaying and ModelingπŸ‘‰πŸ»πŸ‘ˆπŸ»
Author's Note: Apology and Appreciation
Chapter 8: Hanging OutπŸ€ͺ
Chapter 9: CaughtπŸ€—
1K Reads?!?
Chapter 10: Training😝
Chapter 10.5: If only😒
Chapter 11: He's Back😦
Chapter 12: Talking❓
Chapter 13: Misunderstandings😣
Chapter 14: AcceptingπŸ˜”
YO WTF IS THIS
Chapter 15: Uncle?!πŸ‘¨
Chapter 16: Father FigureπŸ‘Ά
Chapter 17: SukunaπŸ‘…
Chapter 18: Festival 🎎
Chapter 19: First WordπŸ‘„
Chapter 20: ε‘Šη™½πŸ’Œ
Chapter 21: GoodbyeπŸ’‘
Chapter 22: No ReplacementπŸ’’
Chapter 22: ConfusionπŸ’€

Chapter 6: Match MakersπŸ’ž

7.5K 270 913
Od yuxiwon

~Nobara's POV~

OhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygod!

Y/n totally has a crush on Toge-senpai, I need to get them together I've always wanted to be matchmaking, but I'm going to need some help!

I grab tap Maki-senpai's shoulder and she turns her head and looks at me. I motion for her to come closer to me. 

She complies and I whisper...

"Maki-senpai, don't you think Toge-senpai and Y/n-chan look like a cute little couple?" 

She looks at the two of them standing together looking at different shops.

"Oh my gosh, you wanna go match-making?!?!" she whisper-yells at me.

"Hell yeah!" I whisper back.

Meanwhile...

~Panda's POV~ (ya'll know what's up)

Okay... I finally caught on, I finally know what's up, I finally came up with a plan.

To get Y/n and Toge together but I need some more people to help.

"Psst, Yuuji, Megumi" I whisper towards the two 1st years.

"What?" Yuuji replies

"What do you want Panda-senpai," Megumi says with his usual bored tone.

"Me, you, and you. Match Making. Toge and Y/n"

"No. Not my sister. No." Megumi says

"I thought they were already dating... but if they're not I will help get them together," Yuuji says with a hint of confusion in his voice.

"C'mon Megumi! Your sister obviously likes him back! Don't you think it's better if she would be happy? Maybe she could even start talking!" I try to convince him.

"No." he retorts back

"PLeaaassee Megumi!" Itadori says.

"If I say yes will you stop bothering me?" he says in a sassy tone.

"Yes!!" Yuuji says.

"...fine" He finally complies

~Time Skip & Y/n's POV~

We try to look for the others but ended up in front of an arcade.

How the heck did we end up here? I don't know. But Toge-senpai said we could go in if I wanted to, so of course, I said yes...

We went inside and it looked awesome! So many games and such. But one particular came caught my eye, a claw machine.

I tap my purple-eyed senpai's shoulder, and he turns to face me. "Toge-senpai let's go over there!" I write on my compact whiteboard (?)

"Okaka," he says as he points towards a different claw machine.

I looked towards where he was pointing and literal stars were in my eyes, it was a claw machine with (whatever you want)!

I nod my head vigorously and run towards it and I hear a soft chuckle behind me, I turn around and see Toge-senpai with a smile I've never seen before. 

I motion him to come, and he complies.

I insert a coin and try to get a/an (whatever you want)

I fail, so I pout, but as I was about to put another one in I  feel someone push me aside and grab the joystick (?)

I watch as Toge-senpai concentrates with his tongue coming out of the side of his mouth 

(A/n: Idk how to explain so have a picture!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is it bad that I'm internally fangirling for my senpai? 

Nah, It's totally fine... He's just so adorable! Like a lil' baby

My thoughts were cut off when I see a blushing senpai and him extending his arms towards me with a/an (whatever you want)

I'm doing it again, I swear I can feel stars in my eyes. I take the (whatever you want) and hug Toge-senpai.

I let go and look at him turning redder than before if that's even possible. I quickly take out my notebook and write a very very long thank you!

When he saw what I wrote he quickly shakes his head, smiles, and ruffles my hair. I turn red, and quickly look away.

I was about to say something when I hear my phone ping in my pocket, I pick it up and see that the group chat that I was added to a few days ago was causing the sound.

Jujutsu Idiots 🧠+ Y/n the Angel😇

Me: 

Who changed the chat name?

Yuuji: 

I don't know...

Megumi: 

It was Itadori.

Yuuji:

Snitch! 😤

Toge: 

It's accurate tho

Me: 

awww thanks Toge-senpai!

Panda:

No flirting in the chat!

Nobara:

Guys! You disturbed their time together!

Toge: 

What?

Me:

What?

Maki:

Idiot.

Nobara: 

Nothing nothing, please carry on!

Gojo-sensei:

🍵🍵🍵

Yuuji:

I forgot Gojo-sensei was part of this chat lol😅

Panda: 

Same.

Maki:

Same(2)

Megumi: 

Same(3)

Nobara: 

Same(4)

Me:

Same(5)

Toge: 

I knew he was here.

Gojo-sensei:

Thank you Toge, you are my favorite now🤗

Yuuji:

heart❤️ been broke💔🤕 so many times⏰ i don't know❌

🤷‍♀️ what to believe 🍃🙏 yeah👍 mama🤰say it's my👧

😣fault🥺😢 my fault😭😞 I wear my heart💝 on my sleeve👕

Me: 

Well, I and Toge-senpai are going to go to 

Cosplay R Us, see you later everyone!

Toge: 

Eh! No need to announce it!

Me: 

Gomen Gomen...😣

Toge is offline

Y/n is offline

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PokračovaΕ₯ v čítanΓ­

You'll Also Like

367K 4.6K 39
WELCOME - this is all my jjk stuff written so far from my tumblr @ch0s0 - all gn!reader and all sfw thats really about it, there r spelling and gramm...
5.9K 219 8
❝𝐈 π–πˆπ’π‡ 𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 πŒπ€π‘π‘πˆπ„πƒ π˜πŽπ”βž β•³β•³β•³β•³ Κ¬Κ¬π—π–Ύπ—…π–Όπ—ˆπ—†π–Ύ π—π—ˆ ᜰ 𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝑰𝑡 𝑳𝑢𝑽𝑬 ᜰ ↳ after still messing around with your ex h...
10.7K 128 34
Y/N has attended jujutsu high for some time now mastering her technique but she has also found herself with feelings for a peer can she master love...
346K 8.8K 41
[πšƒπš˜πšπšŽ π™Έπš—πšžπš–πšŠπš”πš’ 𝚑 πšπšŽπšŠπšπšŽπš›] πš†πšŽπš•πšŒπš˜πš–πšŽ, 𝚝𝚘 π™Ήπšžπš“πšžπšπšœπšž π™·πš’πšπš‘... ΰΉπ™±πšŽπšπš’πš— π™Ήπš˜πšžπš›πš—πšŽπš’