Chapter 4: Tests🧬

~Y/n's POV~

I feel the hot sun's rays on my face as I slowly open my eyes. I realized that I accidentally fell asleep outside, I try to stand up but something was stopping me, I look down and see...TOGE-SENPAI! I must've fallen asleep on his shoulder yesterday. I turn red just by the thought of it.

I try to shake him up and he groggily lifts his eyelids and looks up at me and realizes what was going on. He stands up and bows, as his face turns slightly red. "It's ok senpai" I sign. He gives me a confused look, he probably doesn't understand sign language. 

I stand up and head towards the dorms and motion him to follow. He seems to catch on and stands up too. We split ways and head to our own dorm rooms.

~Time Skip/6 Days Later~

I and Toge-senpai got a lot closer since the day at the pond, we both go to the pond every night now and I don't have a problem with it we sit there in comfortable silence, sometimes we fall asleep there, and sometimes we both just head back to our dorms. 

Today is the day where Gojo-sensei does some tests with me on whether I am worthy to study here or not.

I head towards his office but then my phone pings signaling me that I have a text message.

Gojo-sensei🤞🏻

Gojo: Good Morning Y/n! (☞゚ヮ゚)☞

Gojo: Your tests are going to be not at the school campus so meet me at the parking lot╰(*°▽°*)╯

Gojo: You can reply to this or not just make sure you see it kay?^_^

Ok, sensei. : Me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I turn off my phone and change my direction to go to the parking lot. I see Gojo-sensei looking at his phone, he seems to not notice me so I go beside him and tap his shoulder.

He jumps a bit but quickly goes back to normal, "Ah! Oh Y/n it's just you, let's go?". I just nod my head.

~Time Skip~

"We're here" he announces. I step out of the car and scan the area, it's just a sketchy 3 story building.

"Go inside" he commands.

I do as he says and step inside the building. I look around, it's kinda creepy here not gonna lie. But it's nothing compared to where I used to live. 

I climb the stairs and go into one of the rooms, I feel something off in this room. And within a second a huge larvae-looking creature appears a few meters away from me. "Stay still," I say while a hand sign (A/n: Just make it up, I'm too lazy sorry).

Everything within 5 kilometers stays still, Shoot I still can't control it! 

I quickly grab the knife that Gojo-sensei gave me in the car and slice its head off. "Move," I say while doing another hand sign. Everything goes back to normal, the curse's head falls to the ground along with its body.

I get out of the room and climb another flight of stairs and head to the 3rd and final floor. I head to where the amount of cursed energy feels high and read a fairly large room. I look around and spot a creature with tiny legs, a big body, and 3 eyes. It charges at me but I quickly say "Crumble". The creature's eyes widen as half of his body was disintegrating, along with whatever was in the room. 

I never really had the time to practice using my Jujutsu when I was living in the dark alleyways of Tokyo.

I head out of the now empty room, and I don't feel any more cursed energy within the building so I head down the stair and out the building with just 4-5 small scratches and a slightly bruised arm.

"Done already?" Sensei asks.

"I think so, I don't feel any more cursed energy in the building." I sign

"How did you do it so fast?" he asks with curiosity in his voice.

"I command things while doing hand signs" I sign again.

"You only talk when using your Jujutsu huh?" he asks out of curiosity. I nod.

~Panda's POV~

Toge seems quieter today, I know he's always quiet but he usually makes some side comments and such and today he's not, he's just quiet.

I'm going to ask Maki, maybe she knows what happened.

"hey, Maki!" I whisper-yell at Maki

"What do you want?" she whisper-yells back,

"Don't you think Toge is a bit too quiet today?" I reply

"Glad to know I'm not the only one who noticed" she replies back

"What do we do? We can't ask him since he can't say anything" I suggest

"I don't know maybe we just wait, he is a very secretive person" she replies

"Ok then," I say as I shrug off the worries.

~Y/n's POV~

Let me explain more about my Jujutsu...

To activate my powers all I have to do is say a command, usually only one word, while doing a hand sign.

I have to do both the hand sign and say the words for it to work or else I or someone close is going to get injured or hurt.

My powers are very hard to control since I was born with them and never properly practiced.

I, like everybody else, have a limit though, when I overuse my powers I tend to have nausea and puke, or I would have rashes somewhere near my neck, and if I use it more than my limit there is a tendency that I would choke heck I could even die!

Some of the words that I use often are:

Crumble - to make a certain object disintegrate into ashes (I am still working on that one since I can't control how far my powers are going)

Stay Still/Stay - Makes the curse freeze (Also still working on that, I make things freeze up to 5 kilometers away)

Move - The opposite of Stay Still/Stay. (I mastered this one)

I do have more things I can do but I still haven't discovered them and I don't want to for the safety of the people around me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I and Gojo-sensei get into the car and drive back to school.

~Lil Time skip~

"Okay, you can go back to your dorm room I have to go talk to Yaga!" he says

I just nod and wave 'bye'

After I go to my room, I decide to go see what Nobara was doing, yes Nobara since she's the only girl. I knock on her door and she quickly opened it, and she was wearing casual clothes instead of her uniform. "Hi Nobara" I sign, "Are you going somewhere?". "Oh yeah, we are all going to the mall today, we didn't invite you because we thought you were going out earlier but since you're here you should come!" she says in her usual tone. 

"Oh ok let me just change" I sign. "Oh yeah meet us at the back of the school" she replies as she walks away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading this book! 

Don't forget to vote and comment or not, ok bai