The Scent Of Savage

By dcmuch

(SPG/R-18) ❤️ Owl City Boys Series - 2 ❤ The Kikay Australian, witty, and fashionable, Thaysky Suniga locked... More

The Scent of Savage
Cameo Portrayals
Tissue Box
Province Life
Long Distance Relationship
Attraction
Stupid Games
Dangerous
True Feelings
He is the same
Infatuation
Blind and Bliss
Pure Heart
Desperation
Good News
Behind Happiness
Majesty
Revenge
Inescapable
Partner
One of the Obstruction: Boyfriend
Second of her Obstruction: Loneliness
Struggle
Protector
Real
I will mark him
Simon
Mission
Casa De Rios
Mystery
Girlfriend
Controversy
Least Suspect
Real Suspect
Electric Impulse
Past Time
Face to Face
Bring it on
Losing Him
You're alive
The Real Savage
Special Chapter

Formalities

2.1K 90 24
By dcmuch

THE WHOLE next two minutes was torture for her. All her hindrances and agony mixed all together on her chest, having warfare, bloodbath until she exploded. Tears well up on her eyes and all she could do were to stand up. But he immediately held her arms.

"Baby, do we have a problem?"

"Tumawag si Dorothy dito. She looked confirmed that you had a relationship. That both of your sides agreed to your marriage. Zedrick, don't play me dumb because I am not your fucking past time."

His eyes widened at her accusation. "Anong sinabi niya?"

"That she will let you used me as your past time then after come back with her when you are done with me. How could she say that? Seriously, who is she?" Pumiksi siya sa pagkakahawak nito at nagpakawala ng suntok sa dibdib nito.

"It's not true."

Sinubukan nitong hulihin muli ang kamay niya ngunit nagpupuyos ang kanyang kalooban. Umiilag siya at sinusuntok ito sa dibdib. "Sa simula palang, takot na akong magkagusto sa'yo... dahil alam kong ikaw ang klase ng lalaking hindi magkakagusto sa mga gaya ko. I am not matured enough. I'm just a kid. But Zedrick I am twenty-four. I had everything that Dorothy can give to you. I have nice boobs. Good shape of the body, even if I had less experience with sex and kissing, I will learn. So you won't find someone better on giving you the satisfaction. Is Dorothy better than me?"

Umawang ang mga labi nito habang nakatitig sa kanya. Mapupungay ang mata at may tinatagong bulto ng ngiti sa labi na agad ding nawala.

All she could see on his eyes was the shades of a lustful desire. His dark side that eventually comes out when he is in the call of Libido. She was sure of that. How many nights did they share some intimate affection? Those are the same. It is not the side she needed. She wanted to see the sincere side of him. The true Zedrick who accepted her way back her naïve days.

"I've laid you every damn night because I love you. I tried to believe that you love me too because you are letting me so. But you won't confirm it. Tell me, please! Do you love me?"

"Of course, Zedrick. Kakasabi mo lang, we share the bed. I gave my virginity to you because I love you. Do you think I won't do that because I don't have any affection for you? I love you so much."

His eyes darkened. His jaw clenched hard, resisting her power that also distracted his belief and principles.

What is it that he wants to confirm with her?

"Then, will you marry me, little cunt?"

For a moment her world stopped rotating. Everything inside the kitchen became blurred until it all faded away. All she could see was his frame. His sincere eyes. His hopeful voice. She followed his movements when he took something on his pocket, then everything was quick. He kneeled before her and showed that beautiful diamond ring.

Her heart skipped it beat. Hot tears flooded on her cheek. Even her breathing hitched at the mixed emotion that suddenly filled on her lungs.

"Will you marry me, Thaysky Suniga?" His voice was careful and hopeful.

"Yes, Zedrick," nabasag ang kanyang boses. Sinunggaban niya ito ng yakap at lalong naiyak.

He stood up while hugging her. Giving her the strength to stand up. To embrace everything with sincerity and truth. He tried to push her a little so he can clearly face her. His thumb stroke away her tears. "You don't trust my feeling for you. It hurts me that after all my effort to find you, you ended up turning your back with me because of your madness to my brother. Baby, I've been sincere with you. Believe me, no woman can replace you with my heart."

Pinisil nito ang ilong niya. Tinusok ang kanyang pisngi. At tinitigan ang nanginginig niyang labi.

"What did you say? You had nice boobs?" He chuckled sweetly. "Baby, believe me. Back when you were seventeen, you had a strong effect on me. Just by the sight of you, my little fellow down there would always turn on. Imagine. I control myself big time." Binasa nito ang labi at umiling para sa sarili. "This is shameful. I had to save face but I am so into you. Kailangan ko pa bang isangla ang kaluluwa ko sa'yo para hindi ka na magduda?"

Umiling siya. Nahihiya sa sarili. Hindi pa rin makapaniwala sa nakikita. Hindi man bongga pero ang espesyal ng araw na ito.

He took the diamond ring on the small box and put on her ring finger. "Starting tonight. You are official, Mrs. Hetch."

She looked at her hands that were decorated by that sparkling diamond ring. It made her special and loved. Tumingala siya rito para tumango. "I'm sorry for the doubt I cause you. I love you so much, Zedrick."

"I love you too, Thaysky."

He gently brought her back on the table and finished their dinner. They cuddle the whole night and talked about everything. For their future. About the wedding. Where will they do it? What's the motif?

Tulog na si Zedrick pero siya ay nagising ulit. Ngayon niya lang napagtanto na, hindi si Zedrick ang may mali rito. Siya. Dahil madali siyang mabuyo ng negatibong bagay. Bakit nga ba? Was it because of her experience? She'd lost her only sister because of selfishness. She should take care of what's left with her. She only had her Auntie and Zedrick. Whoever who's going to chase them from her will go through her dead body.

She had that thought on her mind 'til she fell asleep. And in the morning she waked up alone in the bed. She lazily sat and glanced at the balcony when she felt something flashy there. Kinusot niya ang kanyang mata at hinila sa rack ang kanyang nightgown. Habang humihikab ay sumilip siya sa bintana.

Her eyes widened at the huge neon clothe that freely hang on the opposite tower. There was a message written there. Majesty says yes to my proposal. What made her shivered was Zedrick's signature.

Takip ang kanyang bibig ay tinulak niya ang glass door at tinitigang maigi iyon. Nagulat siya dahil nasa katapat na bintana ang nakangiting si Zedrick hawak ang bouquet ng bulaklak. May sinasabi ito pero hindi niya marinig.

"You are crazy!" she yelled at the top of her lungs.

Lumingon siya sa loob ng tumunog ang kanyang mobile. Pumasok siya sa loob at sinagot ang tawag.

"Did you like it?"

Lumingon siya kay Zedrick na ngayon ay nasa phone rin. "Hindi mo na sana ginawa ito."

"Hmm. I want the world to know what's the truth. That you are not my only girlfriend. You are my fiancé, now."

Bumalik siya sa balcony at ngumiti. "This is crazy. But I love it. I love you. Come over here. I wanna kiss and hug you."

"Right away."

It took him ten minutes to arrive. Nilunod niya ito sa yakap at halik kaya ang ending ay nauwi sila sa mainit na umagahan. She loved him so much. What the world would say doesn't matter now. The present with him what matters now.

"I called my family and your Auntie. We will meet them at the Nightingale Palace. I wanted to tell them about our wedding," he said, as soon as they finished their breakfast.

"Can I invite Mr. and Mrs. Swizz and Mrs. Aldrich? They are my extension parents after Maggy."

"Sure."

"And by the way, change the venue. Make it Cream Tunnel."

Nagpresinta siyang maghugas. Si Zedrick naman ay nasa phone nito at may kausap na arabo. She heard him being part of the tallest building in the Dubai together with his cousin, Malik. No doubt that they boomed in the Gulf country first. He built his empire in Dubai before here in the Philippines. Nakumpirma niya rin kay Charlie na may connection si Zedrick sa pumapangalawang kumpanya sa aviation kung saan nagtrabaho ang nakatatandang kapatid nito.

Noon pa man, alam niya ng marunog humawak ng pera si Zedrick. Alam nito kung saan dadalhin ang pera, kung saan lalago at mas malaki ang balik. Bukod pa roon ay hindi rin ito nakakalimot sa pagtulong sa mga nangangailangan.

"Mashallah. Alright, Ahmed. You are invited to my wedding, okay?" Tumawa ito bago binaba ang tawag.

She dried the last plate and then put it in the cabinet before she glanced with Zedrick.

He smiled at her, sexily. "Baby, I had a local friend in Dubai. His name is Mohammed Kashmeer Almasrouie. He wants a partnership with you. A branch of Majesty in Dubai."

Natakpan niya ang kanyang bibig. "Dubai? Really?"

He nodded sweetly. Pulling her to embrace. "I send some of the pictures of your design. His wife got an interest first until Ahmed asked me to talk to you. He is a humble guy. Pero under de saya ni misis."

Nalukot ang mukha niya. "Buti pa siya."

"What do you mean by that?"

Kinagat niya ang kanyang labi para itago ang ngiti. "Your local friend. He would give anything to his wife, even the moon."

Sumulyap ito sa tiyan niya. "Hmmmm... moon? That's easy."

"Alisin mo 'yang ngisi mo. Hindi ako natutuwa."

"Why? You said you like the moon. I can produce that, just be patient to participate with me."

"Tsee, Zedrick. Leave me alone."

Nabitin ang habulan nilang dalawa sa living room nang magbukas ang pinto sa elevator. Parehas silang naging formal ng si Joffrey iyon kasama ang dalawang anak. Tumakbo ang batang babae patungo kay Zedrick para magmano, habang si Dexter ay nanatiling nakayapos sa binti ng ama nito.

"Hello, Dexter," bati niya rito.

Doon lang kumawala ang bata upang lumapit sa kanya. "My daddy said you are going to marry my Uncle Zedrick? Was it true?" His voice was broken. Even his eyes looked tainted with unshed tears.

Hindi siya nakasagot, binalingan ang ama nito.

"I'm sorry. Ayaw niyang tumahan ng tumawag si Zedrick. Ayaw niyang makasal ka sa kapatid ko. My son is infatuated with you, Sky."

Umalingawngaw ang mayabang na tawa ni Zedrick. Biglang napunta sa gilid niya at hinawakan ang kamay niya. Talagang ipinakita pa sa bata. Dexter tried to hold his tears, but the way his cheeks colored red, lips distorted, she immediately let go of his hands and squatted.

"Do you want candies? Chocolates?" tanong niya rito.

Sa Couch ay nakaupo na si Joffrey, tumatawa sa nangyayari.

"No!" He sounded loser and broken

Lumapit si Zedrick dito upang bumulong. Siya naman ay kinuha ang batang babae para yakapin at halikan sa pisngi.

"Promise?" Si Dexter na biglang nagkaroon ng ngiti sa mga labi.

"Yes."

"Stop giving fake hope with the kid," bulong niya kay Zedrick, iniwan ang mga ito habang hila si Jamilla para kumuha ng Jellies sa kusina. Naglagay siya sa bowl at binigyan din si Dexter. Namangha siya ng hindi na nito hinungkat ang saloobin tungkol sa pagpapakasal nila.

Sinulyapan niya ang nag-uusap na magkapatid— Zedrick at Joffrey. They both seemed serious.

Tumalikod siya roon para sagutin ang tawag.

"Hello, Majesty speaking."

"Good morning, Miss Majesty. This is Roena, Ms. Jyra Aldrich's secretary from Lazarde. Regarding your appointment with Mrs. Carla Aldrich, it was rescheduled with her daughter. If—"

"Sorry, but may I know where's she? I don't understand why I have to go under the appointment because we are not client related."

"I apologize to disappoint you, Miss. I don't have the rights to tell you about with Mrs. Alrich, but her daughter is willing to meet you by tomorrow."

"Nah, it's fine. Maybe I will personally visit her at her house. Thank you, Roena."

"The pleasure is mine, Miss. Have a good one."

She dropped the phone with a heavy heart. Why she suddenly felt nervous?

"Is there any problem?"

She swirled to face Zedrick. Sapo niya ang kanyang dibdib at hindi siya mapakali. "Pupuntahan ko lang si Mrs. Aldrich."

"I'll come with you."

"No." Lumingon siya sa dalawang batang ngayon ay naghahabulan. "Accompany your brother and the two cute kids. Saglit lang ako."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Zedrick. Bibisitahin ko na rin si Mr. And Mrs. Swizz. Baka isama ko na rin sila sa Nightingale Palace para mamaya. Doon nalang tayo magkita."

Lumapit ito at pinatakan siya ng halik sa noo. "Susunduin ko kayo sa Mansion ng Swizz."

Maybe his idea was better. She nodded her head and kissed him on the lips. "Alright."

She kissed the two kids and waved with Joffrey. She was sure that Mrs. Aldrich never stayed out of the country for how many months. If he heard about her name, she will not hesitate to call her personally. No need to undergo with the appointment. They are the daughter and mother to be considered.

Upon reaching her car on the parking she hurriedly stepped on the gas and maneuvered the car going through the Aldrich Mansion.

I hope everything is fine.

Dalawa sa mga kilala niyang mayordoma roon ang nagsabing walang tao sa loob. That made her thought about something. It's been a while that she heard something with Mrs. Aldrich. The last time she heard her releasing a new collection of jewels and diamond bracelet.

On her way going to Swizz Mansion she dialed the number of Mrs. Aldrich, but it's out of coverage area again.

Did she change her number? Is she in Paris or Hong Kong?

She signaled the security guard. The huge gate cracked open and she entered. After parking the car and jumped out, Mrs. Swizz cute puppies crawled on her feet.

"Checkered and Strife!" sigaw ng batang apo ni Mr. Swizz.

"Are your Lolo and Lola were inside?"

"Yes, Ninang." Nagmano ito sa kanya.

Lumapit siya rito at kinarga. Sumusunod ang dalawang Shih Tzu sa kanila papasok. Isa sa mayordoma ay agad sumalubong sa kanya at bumati. Nilagpasan niya ang tanggapan upang dumiretso sa alam niyang tambayan ng dalawa.

"Hija, what makes you visit us?" Mr. Swizz said.

Binaba niya ang bata upang makayakap at halik sa dalawa. Naabutan niya ang mga itong naglalaro ng gulf sa Patio. May sarili silang mini lawn para roon.

"Baka po kasi bumisita si Mrs. Aldrich dito. Matagal na yata ng huli naming pag-uusap." Patay malisya siyang naupo sa wooden sofa, kumuha ng barbecue hotdog sa plato at kumagat. Nahuli niya ang paglingon ni Mrs. Swizz sa asawa nito. That made her even more nervous.

"Hija, huwag ka sana mabibigla. Nalaman lang din namin ito sa anak mismo ni Carla. She's dead. Almost five months from now. She'd had a heart attacked and announced dead on arrival." Malungkot na balita ni Mrs. Swizz.

Napatayo siya roon. Hindi napigilan ang luhang kumawala sa pisngi. Ang huling pagkikita pa nila ay noong kaarawan ni Charlie. Ang lakas pa ng babae. Magiliw at palabiro.

"It's a sudden. Ayaw ipagpaalam ni Carla ang tungkol sa pagkawala niya."

Tinakpan niya ang kanyang bibig. She can vividly imagine the beautiful woman, lying on the bed, lifeless. She was very gentle and good person just like Eury.

Nilapitan siya ni Ginang Swizz upang yakapin. Masakit din rito ang nangyari sa kaibigan.

"She's with Maggy and my sister now. I wished her a never-ending happiness."

"That's for sure, Hija."

Inabutan siya ng tubig ni Ginoong Swizz. Tahimik silang naupo sa maikling sandali. Tila inaalala ang alaala ng mabuting si Mrs. Carla Aldrich. Ang pagtulong nito sa apat na churches sa Owl City. She had this warm aura that she surely aware and always used to help people, even if she doesn't know them. She was like a living angel in this world.

Gusto niya sanang marinig ang mga payo nito. She is very notable on her advices. Aminin man niya o hindi, kung hindi dahil sa ginang ay hindi niya mahahanap si Maggy. She is her savior. Ipapakilala niya sana ito kay Zedrick.

"I am engaged," she said to break the silence.

Magkasabay na lumingon sa kanya ang mag-asawa. Parehas kakikitaan ng ngiti sa mga labi. Nagkatinginan pa, tila may ideya na kung kanino. "Finally! Maggy will celebrate in heaven too."

Ngumiti siya. "Gusto ko po sana kayong isama mamaya sa Cream Tunnel kasama si Auntie Criselda bilang aking mga guardian."

"We will come with you, Hija," Mr. Swizz confirmed, he sounded excited.

Tumawa si Mrs. Swizz. "We are always on your side, Thaysky. Si Mr. Hetch ba ito?"

Namula siya sa binanggit na pangalan nito. "Opo."

Sinundot ni Mr. Swizz ang tagiliran ng asawa nito. "Sabi ko na nga ba. Minsang nakausap ko ang matandang Hetch, ilang beses yata nitong nabanggit ang nalalapit ng makasal ang bunsong anak."

"When he visited me in the office regarding their partnership, I know it's not about work. He even justify that for me. He wants to cover our dear with his arms. And he wants to see her all the time. I know. I've watched them both, he had this impeccable respect with Majesty. It's all over his face. Only the blind person can't see it."

Sobrang sakit na yata ng dila niya sa kakakagat upang huwag kiligin.

What they are saying are her reason's to don't let any obstruction affect her decision. Zedrick was true with her, to begin with. The people around them can't deny that. She will believe with it. Hold with it. She loved him either.

Sabay-sabay silang lumingon sa dumating na katulong. "Excuse, Sir, and Ma'am. Mr. Zedrick Hetch is outside."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5M 853K 79
Every embraces has its own journey. Written in Filipino #1 highest rank Book...
48.1K 967 53
"Hindi siya nakakatulog ng walang ilaw..." Namilog ang mga mata ng aking mga kasamahan at sabay-sabay silang napasigaw... "Ba't mo alam?" I bit my lo...
149K 3.1K 32
❤️ Owl City Boys Series - 4 ❤️ Duchess Serene Agonzillio, the socialite queen, stern, and the only grand-daughter of the founder of the leading bank...
199K 5.4K 42
BFF Series #3: Adelaide Faye R. Dueñas Addy is living under the radar for more or less two years now. Tinataguan niya ang buong Pilipinas dahil sa ka...