Flying high (Hawks x reader)

By Arovarians

This is for a female based reader (so sorry) You are a third year at UA with your 18th birthday right around... More

Info
Incoming call
Training
Friday part 1
Friday part 2
Dinner
Movie night
Feelings?
Accident
Tears
Comfort
Authers note
Truth or dare
A friendly nightmare
Shining blue light
An unexpected visit
My little flower
"my" Escape plan
Authers note
frustrated fears
Special guest
Please read
The rewrite is in progress!

To late to go back now

764 18 5
By Arovarians

Angrily getting up, the black haired man, named Dabi from what i heard the blue haired man named Shigaraki say.

he walked out of the room, slamming a door behind him. i set my gaze on Shigaraki, he was smiling a not so friendly smile.

the crusty looking man began to walk over to me. quickly i moved so i was sitting as far back as i could from him on the couch.

"you, little girl" he began to say. "Are going to be our spy~"

These people had to be out of there minds, to actually think i would help them.

"what?! no way would i ever do that for you! i'm training to be a hero not some spy!"

i glared at the man, sure i was scared but i wasn't going to let them push me around. i wouldn't let myself stoop to there level. Yet Shigaraki was persistent, he went on and on about his perfect plan, and how i was the key he needed. i tried my best to ignore it, covering my ears and looking away.

This only seemed to piss him off. Shigaraki grabbed both my wrists with four fingers each. i flinched, staring him dead in the eyes. He had a evil, but despite look on his face.

"you will coorporate."

"..... I said no before dumbass! get that through your head!"

i leaned back as far as i could, then hit my head against his. He took a step back, narrowing his eyes at me. A light red bump formed in the middle of his forehead.

"you have a lot of guts you lit-"

"i told you not to touch her didnt i?!"

Blue flames circled around shigaraki, getting dangerously close to me. i hopped up and tried to move away from the flames but the chain around my ankle kept me in place. i leaned away from the fire, my ankle felt like it was burning. i bit your lip not to make any sounds.

"actually you didn't dabi."

A dark warp gate appeared under me, forcing me to fall through. i braced myself to hit something hard but someone caught me instead.  Quickly i looked down at my ankle to see the chain split in two, Sadly my ankle was a little burnt as well. Slowly my gaze set on the person who caught me. It was the misty looking man, he was staring at the other two.

"... i am sorry (Y/n), these two should learn some manners, I am Kurogiri, it is nice to meet you"

"i never told you my name."

"yes i am aware, but i did a small background check"

i glared at the man, was he even a man? either way this was becoming annoying. A bunch of grown men were acting like children. How much worse could this get? As the other two were arguing and kurogiri was watching them. i rolled my shoulders a little, then created a large pair of wings. This gave me enough distance from kurogiri to fly up to the ceiling. The burst of wind coming from my wings as i struggled to stay close to the ceiling, caught the attention of the three villains.

"come on now.. we wont hurt you intentionally"

i hated flying inside but if this was a way to escape i would take it. A door opened to a different room of the base. i took my chance and dived for it, tackling a blonde girl on my way. i kept her pinned to the ground while looking around. She struggled, calling out nicknames of some villains. i covered her mouth and looked around the room. This room had a window in it, but before i could get up off the girl i was pulled back. Yet again i was forced into a hug. i squirmed and cursed at the man.

"where do you think you're going little flower?"

"let me go you burnt asshole!"

All he did was tighten his grip. i opened my wings as far as i could, to get some distance from him.

"if you keep trying to get away ill have to burn those pretty little wings of yours"

"you wouldn't.. if you did i wouldn't be able to go back to UA, i would be useless to you."

"ah but you see my little flower~ i would get to keep you all to myself, but i'm sure if you cooperated , that wouldn't need to happen."

Shigaraki walked into the room as i was about to curse at dabi again. He glared at me, gripping my face with four fingers. If dabi wasnt holding me so tight i would have kneed him in the-

"how about we make a deal."

"like hell i would agree to th-"

i stopped talking, i knew what shigarakis quirk was, He held his middle finger dangerously close to my face. He told me to listen before i talk.

"if you spy for us, we wont touch anyone you care about, And if you dont, ill pay a small visit to your sister."

my breath hitched. Looking for the right words to say, i lowered my gaze to the floor. He wouldn't actually go see my sister right? Not after the accident. i couldn't risk losing her.

"we'll give you some time to think, take her to your room dabi."

"w-wait.."

Both of them looked at me. i clenched my fists into balls, i had no real choice in this matter. They were blackmailing me with someone i cared about.

i had to take the deal.

"ill.. do what you want, just leave my family out of this."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.7K 1.6K 15
As a third year in UA you were expected to do great things, although no one truly appreciated you or your quirk the pro hero Hawks did. He might of a...
4.4K 46 29
Y/n L/n was born to two 17 year olds who attended UA. She lived with her grandparents for the first few years of her life but her mom and dad were st...
9.8K 154 18
You are a student at the prestigious high school, known for training heros, called UA. You're father is the #3 hero, Hawks, and your mother also has...
21K 242 8
You are a new student at UA and immediately make friends with your whole class after a few weeks you find yourself falling in love with 4 guys and th...