[BL]The Only Favourite Ugly H...

Autorstwa Rezioj27

Author: Jué Jué Status: Complete Status in COO: 177 Chapters+3 Extras Jiang Zhen crossed into ancient times a... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Extra 1
Extra 2

Chapter 86

523 41 4
Autorstwa Rezioj27

After Jiang Zhen made people go to the newspaper, he didn’t take care of the follow-up. Zheng Yi didn’t take care of it. They didn’t know that the county magistrate almost went to cry after the servant’s servant’s trip to the otter’s stockade. The people don't have to hungry again, and the entire county is finally working.

And this has a lot to do with Jiang Zhen’s rush.

Jiang Zhen rushed back, but the things in the sampan warehouse were not all moved. They just moved the money and moved the valuable goods.

If there were not many people on the ship to support, Jiang Zhen did not even intend to move the grain in the warehouse.

In this way, he also left a lot of things in the warehouse... And this water bank, there are more than that in the warehouse.

Among the homes of those leeches, there are some silver and two foods.

After the people in the Tuen Mun came, they searched the entire hill and found it naturally. After they knew that the women in the stockade and the sailors who were robbed were taken away by the Jin Zhen Escort. The county magistrate could not help but feel: "The person who is in the gold medal is really a good person."

If they rescued a group of people, it would cost money to settle down, and now it has saved a sum of money.

The squadron was annihilated, and some people whose grain and money could be cured were found. The newly appointed county magistrate was very happy, and it helped to promote a golden shock.

Jiang Zhen did not know about this matter, but I really want to say that those foods are indeed what he intends to leave.

Being a person can never be too greedy.

After Jiang Zhen reported to Zheng Yi, he was busy to distribute the sailors and gave Zheng Yi many people. When he was busy, the sky was already dark.

After spending a few days outside on the windy meal, Jiang Zhen was very tired. That night, Zhao Jinge slept in the main cabin, and on the second day, he stayed on the main ship.

As a result, Zhao Jinge has never seen the two people who are Jiang Zhen.

He didn't even eat the food that the cook had made - Jiang Zhen told the man to let her cook, but the material on the boat was not enough, and the cook did not make anything.

Zhao Jinge is eager to stay in the main boat, not to see Liu Wei Zhao Lingxi, but that is the ship of Jiang Zhen, obviously it is impossible not to go...

On the evening of the same day, several boats stopped by the river and decided to take a break. Jiang Zhen took Zhao Jinge to his boat.

When Zhao Jinge went to the full alert, Jiang Zhen had already forgotten about it, but he was thinking about letting Zhao Jinge try the dish that the cook was cooking. The cook on the main boat would not cook for Zhao Jinge. Zhao Jinge always Eating pickles is not good.

When Jiang Zhenyi boarded the ship, he told the cook to cook, and soon after, the cook sent the food.

Although I have taken a lot of seasoning food from the main boat, there are not many things that can be eaten on the boat. Zhao Jinge doesn't eat greasy, and there are very few things that can be done... but even then, the cook still makes it out. A few dishes.

A plate of boiled river prawn, a bowl of tea eggs, a bowl of pickles, green bean sprouts, and a plate of kelp and a bowl of egg soup.

"Mrs. can't eat cockroaches, don't know if shrimp can be eaten, if not, I will change it again." The cook said.

Zhao Jinge can eat shrimp. He smelled the meat and felt uncomfortable when he smelled greasy, but the shrimp that had been cooked with **** had a good taste.

The cook specially adjusted a bowl of vinegar with minced garlic. The vinegar Zhao Jinge felt better when he smelled it. He peeled the shrimp and vinegar and ate it. He couldn’t stop eating.

"I used to think that it is good to eat shrimp and soy sauce. I didn't expect it to taste better with vinegar." Zhao Jinge couldn't help it. In Hexi Village, no one went to catch river prawn to eat, but these things are often accidentally caught when fishing.

This thing can usually be harvested a few times each time, no one will specialize in cooking, but the children are very fond of shrimp, of course, can not be wasted.

If the people in Hexi Village have caught the shrimps, they will usually be placed in the bowl. When the water is boiled, they will roll in and go in and burn it. The shrimps are not big, so they can be cooked.

After the baby is cooked, the children can peel off the meat. The people who have soy sauce in the house will also pour a little bit of soy sauce, so that the child can eat the soy sauce after peeling the shrimp.

This is very delicious for children. Zhao Jinge has always missed the matter of eating shrimp when he was a child.

At that time, his brother was still there. They put a little rice in the basket, put the basket down in the river, waited for the shrimp and small fish to enter the basket to eat rice, and immediately lifted the basket... they always caught a lot of river shrimp. Satisfied with what you can eat.

Only after his brother died, neither he nor his parents were in the mood to do this.

People in Hexi Village will buy a few times of soy sauce if they have a good family condition, but vinegar is generally not bought.

That is to say, before Jiang Zhen made money, he brought some vinegar back to the house, but because Zhao Liu is not very useful, the vinegar Zhao Jinge is really not much.

It was also at this time that Zhao Jinge discovered that the original vinegar was so delicious.

"Where did this shrimp come from?" Jiang Zhen asked, that plate of river prawn could not be done.

"Someone on the boat will catch the shrimps, I will let them catch some." The cook immediately said: "If the lord likes it, let them get more, let's rest in the water on the shore. There are shrimps."

"Then you go get some more." Jiang Zhendao.

"No need..." Zhao Jinge is not used to let others specifically help themselves to eat, and quickly refused.

"Nothing, you like to eat more." Jiang Zhen patted Zhao Jinge's shoulder, and said to the cook: "My wife likes sweet and sour taste, next time you can do something sweet and sour fish."

He said something to the cook, and let her leave, but let her son stay, and said to Zhao Jinge: "He called Xiaoru, and will follow you later."

The cookman used to cook for the host family on the boat. This Xiaoruo has been doing some work for the waiter. He is also excited. He is very careful to serve Zhao Jinge, but also to Zhao Jinge, and then Zhao Jinge refused to do so.

This meal, because some people looked at it, Zhao Jinge was a little uncomfortable to eat, but overall he was still very satisfied. At least this table dish was not what he did not like.

Even he eats a lot, especially shrimp.

In fact, he didn't eat it when he ate half of it, but Jiang Zhen was still stripped of it for him to eat there. Then he didn't pay attention to it, he ate more, and he did not have to eat Jiang Zhen.

Zhao Jinge is a little embarrassed, Jiang Zhen is very satisfied. Zhao Jinge got retched after getting up this morning. I was afraid that I couldn’t see greasy, but if I eat fish and shrimp, it doesn’t matter if I don’t eat greasy things.

Jiang Zhen still has a lot of things to do, and accompanied Zhao Jinge to leave after eating, leaving only Zhao Jinge and Xiao Ruo.

If Xiaoxiao is not old, Zhao Jinge sees him as a child. The two of them are not in a while and can speak up.

Then, Zhao Jinge asked about the things in the water tanker.

"The lord can be awesome. He took people to the mountains. When he went down with a knife, he killed a few leeches. After a fist, he killed several leeches and killed a few leeches..." If he is courageous, he and his mother actually did not dare to go out in the wood house at the time, so what he said was all after listening to people and talking about it.

Zhao Jinge also knows this. After all, the words are too fake, but he still listens very happy.

Just, after listening for a while, Zhao Jinge felt that he... It seems a bit too degraded.

Jiang Zhen is busy outside, he can't just stay in the house, just talk to Xiao Yan and not go out?

Zhao Jinge pondered, he better go out to help Jiang Zhen.

Zhao Jinge went out, but Jiang Zhen was not on board, but went to another ship.

"What's wrong?" Zhao Jinge asked Wang Haisheng.

"There are some marks on the ship, and the boss wants to get rid of them." Wang Haisheng said.

The goods of the ships that were robbed from the otters were all original, and some had marks on them.

Although the original owners were basically killed by those waters, their families are still there, and they may be in trouble.

Jiang Zhen did not expect this, or Zheng Yi reminded him, and sent someone to help him check, he found all the improper places, and planned to find someone to rectify.

Jiang Zhen is not there, Zhao Jinge suddenly lost some, and his stomach is not very comfortable.

However, at this time, he saw Liu Wei and Zhao Lingxi.

When I saw these two people, Zhao Jinge immediately raised his spirits.

In any case, he did not want to show weakness in front of these two people. It’s definitely not okay to retire. So, Zhao Jinge did not want to vomit.

Zhao Jinge’s appearance is so calm, he is actually very scared. After all, he feels that he is too ugly compared with these two people...

However, his inferiority is invisible to others.

Liu Yan and Zhao Lingxi only felt that Zhao Jinge’s frowning look looked fierce and made them afraid to talk.

But... today I was forced to do a day’s work. If I didn’t finish the meal, I couldn’t take it. They couldn’t stand it...

Even if they are the easiest to do, they don't want to do it anymore.

In fact, among them, they have moved other minds, such as changing their personal hooks, but Jiang Zhen gave his men a death order, saying that whoever touched the daughter of the ship would not follow him.

As a result, where did Jiang Zhen’s men dare to be motivated by these people? Of course, they are all hooked up.

Those who are rescued like them, they are hooked up, but those people, it is useless to hook up!

These two people really don't want to work and don't move. Before they were beheaded outside, Jiang Zhen still didn't look at them...

As soon as they bite their teeth, they simply came to Zhao Jinge.

"Madam, let's leave us, let us serve you."

"We are not clean. If you stay, you can't cross you. We can still listen to you. What do you want us to do in the future? What do we do."

"Our custody can be optimistic about the lord, so that he will not be hooked up by the outside Fox."

......

The two men showed a pitiful look, and they pleaded with Zhao Jinge.

They think that Zhao Jinge will definitely agree... After all, they have already inquired, Zhao Jinge is actually not bad.

Both of them were **** by the otters, it was a small cockroach, and it was impossible to be too favored. It is definitely a good idea for Zhao Jinge to leave them. They can even help Zhao Jinge to deal with other things that they want to climb. people.

If Jiang Zhen looks at other people who are born well in the future, this Zhao Jinge may have to give way! It’s not the same with them, they will help Zhao Jinge drive the newcomers!

The two men have a well-thought-out, but Zhao Jinge is a bit embarrassed.

He didn't understand the meaning of the two at first, but when they really wanted to serve themselves, they later understood it, and then they were inextricably angry.

Both of them want to follow Jiang Zhen!

Thinking of Jiang Zhen may be good for these two people, and will also touch the two people, Zhao Jinge feels very uncomfortable.

He had a good temper, and with inferiority, he really encountered this situation. It was estimated that he was angry and then left silently, but this time...

Looking at the two people, Zhao Jinge suddenly said: "Roll!"

Both Liu Wei and Zhao Lingxi were stunned, and Zhao Jinge himself did not expect that he would be like this.

However, the words are all said... Zhao Jinge bit his teeth and said: "You don't want to play Jiang Zhen's idea, look for someone else!"

Zhao Jinge's tall figure is very oppressive. He has a brow and a stunned look. Liu Yan and Zhao Lingxi have stepped back.

"What's wrong?" Jiang Zhen came back from the outside and found the movement here.

Zhao Jinge closed his mouth and did not speak. He would never tell Jiang Zhen that the two men wanted to follow him!

At that time, the two men were ashamed to look at Jiang Zhen, and they also showed their grievances and looked at them, just like Zhao Jinge bullied them.

"Ye..." Liu Yan even squeezed out tears.

Jiang Zhen saw them like this, did not sympathize, but was not satisfied.

He knows very well about Zhao Jinge. This person can't talk, and it's even more impossible to do it with people. What do the two people do with this look? This is... want to frame Zhao Jinge?

"Take them both to other ships." Jiang Zhen was too lazy to cope with these two people, directly.

Both Liu Wei and Zhao Lingxi were stunned.

"Jiang brothers, you are too pity to cherish the jade." The fat businessman Luo Tianci, who was hungry and widened, walked out from behind Jiang Zhen and said to Jiang Zhenxiao: "If you don't want them, let's give it." Let me go."

"If they are willing to talk to you, of course, no problem, but then, they will pay for their food expenses." Jiang Zhendao, he has heard that these two people are the masters who refuse to work...

"Yes, this is not a problem." Luo Tianci immediately said: "But I have to wait for the capital, I can give money."

Jiang Zhen agreed, and this Luo Tianci would have no shortage of money when he looked at it, and he could survive in that watery nest, which proves that he is very capable. You know, after the otters grabbed the ship, they would kill the rich people on the ship first, and the person survived.

Luo Tian gave Jiang Zhen's consent and immediately looked at Liu Wei and Zhao Lingxi, and the two men agreed without hesitation.

Although this Luo Tianshen theory can not compare with Jiang Zhen, but Jiang Zhen has no hope of looking at it, they can only retreat to the next.

Luo Tianci knows their careful thoughts, but they don't care. He just wants to have two people on the road. When they go to the capital, they can just pay for it.

"Jiang brothers, I have collected this person, your wife must be very happy." Luo Tianci said again, he heard that Jiang Zhen's wife came, but never seen anyone.

"Well, he is very happy." Jiang Zhen looked at Zhao Jinge not far away, and then saw Zhao Jinge quickly converge on the smile on his face.

Luo Tianci only noticed Zhao Jinge, and this time, he noticed the scar of Zhao Jinge's eyebrows.

Look away! This turned out to be a pair! When Luo Tianci took two beautiful people to go, he was a little dizzy.

This Jiang Zhen, the hobby is really different...

Zhao Jinge was happy at this moment, and he was filled with joy.

Jiang Zhen as long as he is alone, really great!

I don't know if it is because of a good mood. In the next few days, Zhao Jinge will not retire at all, that is, he will not smell greasy and see no meat.

However, because the cook didn't do this for him, he basically didn't have the chance to see these things, so there was no chance to retire.

At the same time, he also found out that as long as he does not eat oyster sauce, does not eat meat, he does not have to eat anything else, but also likes to eat fish and shrimp.

Every day, I used to eat fish and eat shrimp. They were all so sweet and sour. Zhao Jinge’s looks became very good. At this time, the fleet stopped in a rather large city.

Previously, due to the leeches, the fleet had not stopped the ship to replenish supplies for ten days. This time, Zheng Yi decided to stop here for a while, to supplement the materials, and let the big guys take a rest.

Since the road, Zhao Jinge has not crossed the bank. Now that he is free, Jiang Zhen has proposed to take him to the shore.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

277K 9.7K 67
COMPLETED Alternate Title : 跟豪門殘疾霸總聯姻後 Author : 壹枚 In order to save the family business, Wen Yuan had to marry a certain wealthy tyrant. Father: Don'...
1.5M 60.4K 116
"Words, Black. Words and sentences..." Adelaide Rose Fawley, member of the sacred 28, The Pureblood Princess, heiress to the Most Noble and Ancient H...
183K 7.7K 114
Author: Yu Xiaoba Status: Complete Status in COO: 113 Chapters Jing Tong Xiao, who turned into a pure human, had no choice but to lead his many "bro...
1.9M 45.8K 44
||Highest ranking-29 in werewolf|| • Find the rewritten version on my profile, it's not complete yet but it's written better than this original• I g...