FRIEND CHAT┆ONGOING

By Jin-HitEntertainment

FRIEND CHAT┆ONGOING Where 7 boys, all going through harsh moments. in life, and have no idea... More

prologue
two
three
four
five
six
seven
bonus
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen

one

48 6 3
By Jin-HitEntertainment

February 15th

Money. Business. Travell. Neglection. All that my life was full of, not even family or friends, not even love or hatred. I was just trapped here, in a huge house. No family or relatives, just me and a bunch of butlers and maids.

"Kim SeokJin,"

"Yes?"

"Breakfast is ready, come down to eat," My maid called. It was 8 am sharp and I still haven't gotten out of bed. Every day was the same, so I was extremely unmotivated.

"Okay"

I had finally managed to force myself out. Adjusting the collar of my plain shirt. I travelled downstairs and ate whatever was in front of me.

If I am brief about my life. I was living in a 5-floor mansion. My parents were business-minded and I'm about to graduate this year.

"Social anxiety and child neglect," my physiologist confirms. "Kim, You need to meet new people, make friends,"

I didn't have any friends and my only relative was my grandmother who lived far away. I was just known as the 'Rich Boy' throughout my school life. I hated it so much. No one had the courage to step up to me and talk. 

I pull out my phone and tap the search app. 

I frowned at the results. Nothing seemed to be helpful.

"It sounds sketchy. But it's worth a try..." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
156K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
786K 29.3K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
464K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...