My Stripper Mate

By Subconscious_Suicide

His hands gently caressed down the sides of my arms, igniting a fire I thought had been dead a long time ago... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Authors note
Original Version
Check This

Chapter 19

3.6K 139 10
By Subconscious_Suicide

Kat's little Mini Cooper was sufficient enough to get us to a 5 o'clock showing at the movie theater a block or two away. We were reoccurring guests at the movies, often coming to see a show after a long day of work. Thinking back, I realize how often Kat has gotten me through those difficult times. I need to give her more credit for her dedication to me. We retrieved our popcorn and movie theater candies before making our way into the unreasonably cold and extremely uncomfortable seats. An occasional spring stabbed us in the ass, but it was nostalgic in a way. We enjoyed the movie, but I felt my mind start to drift towards the middle of the movie.

'What is Wilder doing right now?'

'I bet he's looking for me.' I smiled fondly at the though.

'He's going to give up on you because you're not easy.' My thoughts turned sour in the blink of an eye.

'No one wants to be with a noncompliant broken bitch.' My mind force fed the bitter feelings to me. Kat seemed to notice my change in spirit, as she reached for my hand and pet the back of it with her thumb. I didn't feel discomfort from her actions, even though I knew she didn't just like the company of men, in fact, I'm sure she preferred women, but despite this I knew the relationship we had was purely platonic.

I leaned into her warm embrace, resting my head on her shoulder and allowing my mind to drift into the comfort of her warmth. She watched the movie, ignoring my heavy head on her. I was grateful that she hadn't moved, although I knew she was beginning to become uncomfortable with the heavy weight on her shoulder. I could see her feet moving, trying to adjust without shifting her shoulders, but it clearly wasn't working out for her. With a slight chuckle, I lifted my head from her shoulder, and smiled up at her. She smiled back before turning  back to the movie. She was in a trance. Was she really enjoying the movie that much?

I finished the rest of the movie with a more calmed state of mind. We eventually stood after the credits had passed. It had been a tradition to watch the movie all the way to the end, I would say it was because we loved spending time together, and didn't want the movie to end, but it was more so the reluctance to return to the real world. We exited the movie, with a small wave at the employees waiting for us to leave, so they could clean it. We made our way back to her car, silently.

"Tell me what's wrong, Adi." She practically whispered when we reentered the car.

"Kat, don't play this game." I groaned, but she reached for my shoulders and shifted my body to face her.

"Adi, I know you don't want to talk about it, you never do, but I've been there with you through it all. What makes this different?" She questioned, but I was so reluctant to answer. I didn't know what she would do if I told her what had happened. Oh I was kidnapped by a pack of wolves. No! One she won't believe me. I wouldn't believe me, and two she would probably reach out to the police. I sighed a big sigh, and turned to look her in the eyes.

"I'm so confused." I sighed feeling one tear fall down my cheek. It danced across my cheekbone, brushing the corner of my lips. I stuck out my tongue to taste its salty residue.

"Adi," she sighed as well. "I wish you would tell me these things before it consumes you. Why do you bottle up your emotions? I want to help you." She pulled me into a brief hug before allowing me to sit straight again. I looked at her. It's my turn to respond, but what do I say?

"I don't want to fall in love. I don't want to be stuck to one person, because I'm not type of person to leave when things get bad." Both a blessing and a curse. I won't give up until it's too late. Kat thought on it for a moment before meeting eye contact again. I could see a sparkle of joy in her eyes, causing a look of confusion to cross mine.

"You're already in love. You are afraid that he doesn't feel the same way." I looked at her in shock. I'm not in love! Right, or do I just not want to admit it to myself?

"I'm not in love, Kat. I would know if I were in love." I shook my head stubbornly. She looked at me again sympathetically.

"You're not allowing yourself to feel love, but it's in there." She seemingly ended the conversation there, but I wouldn't allow it.

"Kat, you're mistaken. I do not love him. I'm just afraid that I won't be enough for him." I looked into my lap. I'm broken. Who would want something so utterly broken.

"You're not perfect, Adi, and it's a good thing you're not expected to be, but your past only makes you stronger. You survived, not it's your turn to give your heart a break. Feel the emotions you're repressing, and understand that you are perfect in your imperfections. You're a beautiful human with a beautiful soul, and you deserve good things." She seemed almost angry in her demands, but it only aided her strong demeanor. I now had tears pouring from my eyes, because she was right. I needed to feel. Everything that has happened to me, I stashed away for later, but it was about time I start taking my life into my own hands. I straightened my back, and ran a hand through my hair, pulling it away from my eyes, before drying my eyes and breathing deep.

"Let's go get him." I said, smirking to myself. I want him to know what he's gotten himself into. I directed Kat back to the small mansion I was currently living in. A slight amount of confusion shown on her face, as she figured I would go back to my apartment, but it was no longer mine, not by choice.

We drove right up to the front doors and parked. Kat got out before me, while I composed myself, and forced myself to open the door. We both exited the car, and walked right up to the front door. After a firm knock on the thick wooden door, we waited for a response. After a moment or two the door was pulled open. A man I had never seen before stared at me with wide eyes, before they hazed over. I was confused by the whole ordeal, but Kat seemed a bit panicked, to put it lightly. I can't blame her, the whole dead look on his face was scaring me too. We both waited for about 5 seconds before he snapped out of it and took hold of our wrists. One per each hand.

"I apologize Luna, but Alpha has demanded I take you to his room, and bring the other one with you too." He said quietly, but we both heard him. He seemed hesitant to pull us up the stairs, just incase we resisted, he didn't want us falling down the stairs, but he took his chances and strength and pulled us up the stairs. I knew that despite the effort, there would be no escape for us, so I figured I would save my energy for a more fair battle. Kat seemed to be freaking out still, but I gently calmed her with a small smile. The guard took us up to Wilder's room and only let go of our wrists once we were both seated on the bed. From there he rushed out the door and locked it behind him.

"We need to get out of here." Kat said as she stood, pacing the room. I agreed, but there was no way out.

"The guards stand by the door, and the window is too high to jump from." I sighed, breaking the news to her. She turned and looked at me shocked.

"What happened to you?" She questioned slowly. I met her eyes firmly, but didn't answer her question she saw all she needed to know in my eyes.

"Adi, we really need to go. I need to go. I understand that you are safe here, but I am not. I-" Her sentence was cut off by a large growl from down the stairs. It echoed through my head, but it caused Kat to shake harder in worry. I stood from the bed and walked to her, trying to embrace her, but she immediately pushed me to the side, a flash of pain shot through my heart, but before I could question her, the door slammed open. Wilder's panicked eyes met me, then graced Kat. She dropped to the floor, causing concern to replace the pain in my heart.

"Kat?" I questioned, trying to reach for her. My movement was further restricted by two large arms pulling me away from Kat.

"Wilder, stop! I want to make sure she's okay." I demanded, but he refused to let me go.

"Who let the mutt in?" He questioned wildly. One of the guards, the one who dragged us up here stepped forward.

"You asked me to bring them both, Alpha." He stated calmly. Wilder sighed and pulled me closer to his body, checking me for injuries.

"Wilder stop scaring her, she's my friend." I demanded, trying to pull away from his tight hold.

"Tell her." Wilder snarled. I looked up at him in confusion. What did he want me to say? Then I noticed his gaze had shifted to Kat who was still on the floor.

"Tell what?" I asked genuinely confused and concerned for my friend who was still shaking in fear.

"Tell her!" Wilder yelled loudly this time, causing my breath to hesitate. Kat jumped at the volume of his voice.

"I'm I- I'm a werewolf." Kat stuttered out in panic. She glanced up at me to gage a reaction from me, but I was stone cold. I understand why she didn't tell me, but can't werewolves detect each other? When she knew I had found my mate, why didn't she say anything.

"Sneaky mutt, you thought a bit of concealer perfume could hide you forever?" Wilder laughed menacingly. Kat's expression changed to one of pure distraught.

"No I could never!" She shouted back.

"Making friends with my mate? Taking her from me? Building trust, so you could infiltrate my pack with your rogue friends? Is that your plan?" He yelled back at her. She bowed her head once more, tears running down her face.

"No." She weakly replied. The expression on my face had changed to one of horror. She was using me? I thought we were friends.

"Kat-" I stopped talking before I truly broke down. Wilder's presence was suffocating , but despite this, when Kat noticed my emotional state, she stood despite the strong, unseen pressure for her to back down.

"Adi, I would never do that to you. I love you, I could never intentionally hurt you. Never!" She reached for me, but Wilder's growl caused her shaking hand to retreat to her side. I trusted her despite my better judgement, and what Wilder had said. I trusted that all the time we had spent together was genuine, plus she hadn't known that I would be mated to Wilder before I had even met him? Right? I was about to respond to her, confirming my trust in her, when another presence entered the room. We all turned to watch Raven waltz passed the guards and right into the crossfire. She smiled at me before realizing what she had just walked in on.

"What's going on?" She questioned, looking up to Wilder. Her eyes followed his gaze, and almost as if in slow motion, I watched her eyes shift to a very deep black color. She took step after step to Kat, until they were looking directly at each other. Kat's eyes had changed to a deep black as well.

"Mate." Kat whispered in shock. Raven growled in the same possessive tone that Wilder does, before scooping Kat up right from where she stood. Kat let out a small squeal, and like that, they were gone. Wilder's alpha presence left the room with them, and I felt him inhale on my back. He held me tightly to him, refusing to let me go.

"I thought you left me." He whispered in my ear. I turned to watch him wave off the guards. The all abandoned the door they were just standing protectively over.

"I thought you didn't want me anymore." I whispered back in response. Wilder sighed and returned to my side. 

"Bebe is being taken care of downstairs, and with your friend here, it could get loud tonight." A look of disgust formed on his face, causing me to laugh at his misery. I mean I understand his discomfort. "Let's get out of here." He conclusively decided. I nodded and took hold of his much larger hand. We exited the house, swiftly, and climbed into his car. I really needed to talk to him, and what better time than a night away.

<>

A bit of an icebreaking chapter huh! I am pleased with this one, I feel like there has been a turn of events, and unlike normal, I actually enjoyed the way this one was put onto paper. I usually have to draft and revise, but this one is as raw as it gets. I completely changed this story line, and I love the direction it's heading. Anyway, I hope you could enjoy this update as much as I enjoyed writing it. Don't forget that you are important, and as always, take care of yourself!

Vote. Comment. Message me.

Have a good one peeps!

Love

-B

4/30/21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 14.6K 28
11:59 pm "5" "4" "3" They chanted counting down to the moment Ares will meet his mate. "2" "1" Sparks erupted in my heart making me gasp and fall ont...
143K 2.8K 22
"I am a werewolf." As those words slipped through my lips, my angel looks at me bewildered. "You're a-a- what?" I nod, "A werewolf. But not just any...
23.9K 737 19
Preview: I feel the blood running down my head from the attack. I try to move but my hands are pulled back from the silver chains on tied to the wal...
86.5K 2K 13
"We shouldn't be doing this." I croaked, torn between my inner voice of reason, and the irresistible desire that had been building up within. In deni...