My Stripper Mate

By Subconscious_Suicide

His hands gently caressed down the sides of my arms, igniting a fire I thought had been dead a long time ago... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Authors note
Original Version
Check This

Chapter 15

5.8K 181 21
By Subconscious_Suicide

Wilder marched us out the door and into the expanse of forest behind the large house. I looked around in awe at the tall trees that seemed to stretch out for miles upon miles. I couldn't help but wonder if he owned it all or if it was split. My intrigue on werewolf land was cut short when Wilder knelt down and planted my feet in the grass. I looked down at my gym shoes in the soft grass, and felt the sudden urge to take my shoes and socks off just to feel the grass between my toes.

"Wait here, I'll be back." Wilder smirked at me before jogging off into the woods. I curiously watched him wander off just out of sight behind a tree. I stood impatiently waiting for him to return, but when he finally graced me with his presence again, I was less than calm. His large wolf form came trotting towards me from behind the trees. I took a cautious step back and focused my attention on big deep breaths. When he got close enough he laid on the ground and crawled towards me. I gave him a cautious stare as he gently rested his head on my shoe. Thats when it struck me.

He's a very large, male, Bebe. I laughed historically at the thought of my mate and my dog being the same creature, but when my laughter died I was left with Wilder or wolf Wilder's tilted head in confusion. I giggled and began to pet his head between his ears just like Bebe liked. I swear I heard him purr. We sat in the grass and played until Wilder had had his fill. I started to recognize a different personality to Wilder's wolf, and I added it to the list of questions I had.

Wilder's wolf quickly stood up, and nudged me to join him. I took the hint and stood as well. His tongue flopped out at my compliance, and he gave me a quick lick on my bare leg. I 'ew'd' and tried to wipe off the slobber. Midst my distraction, Wilder's wolf walked behind me and crawled between my legs, so either leg was on the side of his body, and I was riding him like a horse. He was tall enough, that despite him laying and me standing, I was still sitting on his back. I cooed at his cute trick and bent down to pet him, but he stood up, lifting me 4 feet from the ground. I let out a short yelp in surprise, and tangled my fingers in his fur.

He started with a walk, which turned into a trot, which turned into a jog, and before I knew it he was full blown running through the woods. He weaved left and right dodging trees, bushes, and large boulders. It became clear to me that this path had been well worn by his paws. I knelt close to his fur, trying to hand on for dear life. He pulled left a little too hard, and I screamed in shock, almost going flying from his back. He halted quickly, but not quick enough to throw me from his back. It was then that I noticed how tight I was gripping his fur.

"Am I hurting you?" I questioned, loosening the hold I had on him. He shook his head no and continued off into the woods, this time much slower. He ran for another 3 or 4 minutes before stopping again, but this time he laid back to the ground, allowing my feet to touch solid ground again. I must say I get car sick and I have never been on a plane, but I can already assume that wolf is my least favorite means of travel. I clambered off his back and laid on the soft grass, relishing the sweet sweet solid ground. I was too occupied to notice Wilder's disappearance, and reappearance as a human. I sighed and got up from the ground, hugging him. Same old Wilder I knew and- well liked. I tucked my head into his chest, and mumbled about the frightening experience I had just had. He chuckled and pulled me away.

"I will be sure to let Blane know." He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me. I looked up at him in confusion.

"Blane is my wolf. He and I share a body, but we're not the same in personality, or well, shape." He chuckled. I nodded in understanding and smiled up at him.

"Blane is cute I like him." I stated. Blane seemed more playful than Wilder, or at least less uptight. I liked Wilder too for different reasons, but he doesn't have to know that.

"Don't inflate his ego." Wilder rolled his eyes, and scooped me into his arms. I squealed in surprise as he started to walk towards the wall of vines. It reminded me of a fantasy movie, the way the vines concealed such a beautiful oasis amidst the wooded area. There was a beautiful waterfall flowing down the side of a cliff, the full waves of water washed into a small lake. I stared in awe as the misty air surrounded me. The beautiful rainbow of flowers surrounded the area, thriving in the moisture provided by the lake. I was stunned by the beauty of the place, almost too stunned to notice the practically naked man next to me. 

I quickly whipped my head to the side, avoiding looking at his bare body. He laughed and approached my blushing form. I felt his arms wrap around my mid section, and he lifted my shirt by the hem. I was quick to swat his fingers away from me.

"I think I'll stay dressed." I commented under my breath, but of course he caught it. 

"Join me." He insisted and turned me to face him. I noticed his boxers were still on. They hung low from his hips. I looked up at the sky wondering how I had gotten myself into this situation.

"Arms up." Wilder instructed. I hesitantly lifted my arms, and allowed him to pull the large shirt from my body. He swiftly removed my clothing, leaving me in my sports bra and panties. With both of us practically naked, he picked me up and walked into the lake.

"Wilder, I do not want to get wet." I panically yelled as he got deeper and deeper into the lake. I felt my feet dip into the water, and I demanded he let me go, clearly not thought all the way through, as he dropped me into the water, submerging me momentarily, before his strong arms swept me up and pulled me into his warm body.

"See not too bad." He laughed and tucked me into his heat. I clung to him, hoping to steal away the warmth he offered, but it seemed that he had more than he knew what to do with. I stayed wrapped in his arms all afternoon, swimming around and talking with him about everything.

"Tell me about your family." I smiled up at him. He was floating around and I floating next to him, admiring him from every angle.

"Well, my mom and dad are getting older and crankier by the day, then there's my sister Raven. She is a piece of work. I can't handle her mood swings." He concluded quickly, but if that was all he had to say I would take what I could get.

"What were your parents like?" He asked curiously. I knew he meant no harm by it, but it hurt me deep down to think about them. I sighed and looked up into his warm inviting eyes.

"My parents are getting older and crankier by the day, and I don't have any siblings." I said simply enough. Although I was at a loss for words on what to say of my parents, I knew exactly what I wanted to say next. I stared into his eyes for moments, and there was an understanding that passed between us, a connection so deep, I couldn't describe how understood I felt. It was like he had been with me the whole time, through it all. He had been through the good and the bad with me, he knew my pain, my joy, my sorrow. He knew me through and through.

"Kiss me, Wilder." I said quietly, but he didn't miss it. He quickly stood in the deep water. I knew I couldn't touch, but he clearly could. I stopped floating around as well, and he reached for me, locking my legs around his waste. I felt his warm breath on my shoulder, and he looked up into my soft eyes. With my ankles locking his body to mine, I bent lower, trying to connect our lips, but he took control and touched his soft lips to my cheek, then my chin, then the corner of my mouth. I closed my eyes in anticipation for his lips to meet mine, but it never came. My eyes shot back open, and as soon as they connected with his, he crashed his lips into mine. I felt every curve of his soft plump lips against mine, rocking and molding me into him. He was addictive, and I feared that I may never let him go. We continued our kiss until the early afternoon hours. I was enamored by him, entranced with his talent for kissing, but he seemed to be aware of the time, as he walked us back up to shore. Reluctantly, he let my legs fall to the soft grassy ground, and with one last peck, he pulled away.

"Follow me." He smiled and took my hand in his. He picked up our close from the forest floor and jogged with me around the lake to the waterfall base. I trusted that he knew what he was doing, as he started up the slippery rocky path behind the waterfall. I watched nervously as he took the first few steps, before following him up. We climbed up the side of the cliff until we reached a dimly lit cave, about 25 feet up. He entered first, and quickly turned around, pulling me in behind him. I took his hand and he pulled me into his chest, giving me a quick kiss, before turning me around to see his handy work. A mattress had been laid out in the back of the cave on a wooden frame to keep it from becoming wet due to the damp floor. There was also a table and two chairs off to the side with a picnic basket and candles to light up the cave. I admired his work and turned back to give him another kiss.

"Do you like it?" He asked, as if he needed to.

"I love it." I smiled and walked further into the cave. He was quick to follow, and pulled out the contents from the picnic basket.

"A lovely home cooked meal for you." He smiled and set out paper plates. I took a seat and watched as he pulled out two ham sandwiches. I laughed and happily accepted mine. He also pulled out a fruit salad and a bag of chips. I smiled at his effort and urged him to sit with me.

"Why are you laughing?" He chuckled himself.

"You have quite the pallet there mister wolf." I smiled and dug into the food. We ate in silence, but not he awkward kind. It was comfortable, and for the first time in a long time I truly felt safe in the presence of another male human being. After we had both finished Wilder pulled out one last gift, it was wrapped and everything.

"What's that for?" I questioned shyly.

"For you, just because." He smiled answering my next question of why. He passed it across the table, and I nervously reached for it, shredding the paper and discovering the contents. I pulled out the water color paints and large painting papers.

"Wilder, you shouldn't have done this." I said reluctant to accept his expensive looking gift.

"It's my treat. I want to spoil you." He smiled and let me sort everything out. In the silence inspiration struck, and I started painting. I painted the waterfall and the lake, and in the lake I painted Wilder and I floating around happily. I would have painted our kiss, but I didn't want to share that with the outside world yet.

By the time I started to wrap things up, the sky was quickly becoming dark. I left the paints and painting on the table, and grabbed hold of Wilder's hand. We walked down the path from the cave to the ground floor, and sat in the soft grass, watching the sunset.

"It's beautiful." I commented completely overwhelmed from the day. Wilder sat beside me admiring the sunset as well, but when I looked back to observe him, he already had his gaze locked on me.

"What?" I questioned playfully with a smile. He returned the smile before answering.

"Why watch the sunset when I have something much more beautiful in my arms."

It was too cold to spend the night in the cave, so Wilder and I made our way home. When we arrived back, I was exhausted from the day, and Wilder carried me up to his room. I changed into my pajamas quickly, and climbed into bed. Wilder joined me, and we fell asleep quickly.

<>

Chapter 15! This chapter was longer than most, but for good reason if you know what I mean. I am also very proud of myself to have back to back updates. Yay for me lmao. I can update my story would you look at that. Anyway... I kind of set up a second account ready for the old version of this story to be posted if anyone is interested. That being said if you are one of those people who are interested please let me know. Either private message or comment now I want to see who would like to read the old version. Fore warning, it's bad. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. See you next time.

I love all of you so very much. Comment. Vote. Message me!

Have a good one peeps!

Love

-B

2/7/21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 7.2K 50
BOOK 1 OF THE BIG BAD WOLF SERIES: "R-Roman, stop," He lingers on each kiss, teasing me with his tongue. Sparks erupt. "You make me so damn angry...
356K 15.9K 49
Kylie survived the brutal destruction of her pack only to discover her cold alpha mate was the one responsible for the brutal slaughter of her family...
86.5K 2K 13
"We shouldn't be doing this." I croaked, torn between my inner voice of reason, and the irresistible desire that had been building up within. In deni...
77.2K 2.6K 13
He went from omega to Alpha just in two days His family relatives are dead because he killed them bare handed? What if you did worse... I didn't unde...