The Bad Boy and the Other Bad...

badbloom tarafından

The last time I'd seen him shirtless was years ago when we were still friends - before puberty. I was so foc... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author's Note

Chapter 29

24.4K 821 548
badbloom tarafından

are any of you attracted to jax and rocco, be honest 👀

also how did u guys find this book? did any of you find it through mentions on other platforms, like tiktok?

sorry it's short, putting it out cos i kept u guys waiting too long x

JAX

The end of Denver's cigarette glowed red in the darkness as he put it to his lips and his cheeks hollowed. 

We each sat on our own beds, me on my front, arms crossed in front of me, resting my head on them while I watched him smoke. 

He sat up, leaning back against the headboard, one leg bent, an arm resting on it, and other leg stretched out in front. 

His glinting eyes flicked to mine, took in my stare. His cheeks darkened. He swallowed. 

"Hey Wilson, " He began, addressing the wall across from him. 

"Mm. " I answered. 

"Can I call you - can I call you Jax?"

I clenched my jaw to stop my grin. "No... But you can call me babe. " 

He grinned at me, white teeth flashing in the darkness. "Ok, Jax. "

I wasn't cold at all, but I shivered. 

We were silent again. 

"Rocco, " I said into the dark room, where his bare chest was becoming increasing shadowy as it turned to night. 

He paused, then "Yeah, " he said, breathing out a mouthful of smoke. 

"Why did you go over there. "

He laughed. "I can't think when you're so close."

"Good." I said. 

I thought for a moment. "Rocco, " I said again. 

"What."

"Why did you join the Wolverines?" 

He was quiet for a long time, then sucked on his cigarette again. "Same reason."

"What do you mean?"

"I can't think when you're so close. "

I stared out into the rain, which fell and fell and fell. "You joined to push me away. "

"Yep. I guess - I started having these feelings about you. Things that no guy should feel for another another guy. 

So. You had to go. Or I had to. "

I pressed my lips together. "What about my... feelings."

Rocco stared at the cigarette in his hand. "Well... I thought that if you knew how I felt about you, it would push you away anyway."

We listened to the sound of thunder crackling overhead. I cleared my throat. "I guess it would have." 

Rocco turned suddenly and stared at me. "Hey, what happened to your neck? A few weeks ago? Why did you wear only high-necked stuff?"

I stiffened, lifting my head up off my arms. "What? When?" I said, fighting to keep my voice neutral. 

Rocco turned back to the front. "Don't bullshit me about this. Just answer honestly. What happened?"

I swallowed, feeling a burn behind my eyes, breathing in slowly, trying to think ahead of the pros and cons of telling him.

"Jax?" His voice came softer. I'd do anything to keep him talking to me like that.

"My - my dad. My dad did it." I said, my throat dry, voice hoarse. I coughed, ran a hand down my face, and waited in the silence.

Rocco sat still as a stone. 

"Say something. " I said, annoyed, impatient. 

He didn't.

"Spit it out." I repeated. 

My eyes were blurring now - I could barely see him getting up off his bed and coming over. 

"What." I said fiercely. 

His body was blocking out the light as he pushed his cigarette between my lips and then climbed in beside me. I felt his thick arms slide around my torso and drew in a shuddering breath. 

He drew me hard into his warm chest, and it felt so fucking weird and so fucking good to press my damp cheek against his shoulder and breathe him in, my teeth clenched on his cigarette, angling my face so I wouldn't singe him with the burning end. I couldn't lift my arms to hold him back, so we just breathed together in the dark while the rain and thunder roared outside. 

----

ROCCO

The next morning, I thought I was dreaming. 

Jax's back was against mine under the covers, and one of his legs was hooked around mine. I lay there for a while, extremely conscious of the feel of his skin against my back. I stayed there until I heard the loud, obnoxious voices of the guys in the corridor. Someone knocked on our door. 

"Rise and shine, princesses!" Someone hollered. 

"Ahh, my favourite lesbian couple, " Someone else said. 

A grin crept over my face at that one. Little did they know.

I stayed still until their voices faded out of hearing, then turned and tapped Jax's shoulder. 

"Wake up." I said. 

He didn't move.

"Wake up, " I said again, then as an afterthought "Bitch. "

"Ow. " Came his husky morning voice from the other side of the bed, but when he turned to face me, his pale eyes were wide awake. 

I stared at him for a moment, and he stared back across the pillows. 

"Well, " I said, then stopped. 

We lay there in silence for a bit, then Jax got up and stretched. "C'mon, hurry up. We're going to be late. " 

He grinned cheekily at me as I stared at him in disbelief. 

It didn't take long for us to pack our stuff and leave the hotel room. As soon as we stepped outside of our room, letting it click behind us for the last time, we both froze.

Clearly we'd both had the same thought. How were we supposed to act around the guys now?

At that moment, Ryan came around the corner, his duffel bag slung over his shoulder. His eyes flicked to Jax, then me, and he gave us both a weird look. 

"What are you guys up to?" He said skeptically.

Jax glanced at me. "Me and Rocco - we're all goods now."

Ryan stared at us, then slowly recoiled. "Jax, are you out of your fucking mind?" He said slowly. "Like, is this a joke?"

Jax was stiffening beside me. "Nah man. I mean it. "

Ryan looked unsurely at him. "Why? Just, what? Why now?" 

Jax was as tense as a taut bowstring. He sucked in a breath, then let it out. "It's a long story. I swear to god we're good, and you two should be as well. "

Ryan scowled again, his usually laid-back demeanour agitated. He turned suspicious eyes on me. "Why can't he speak for himself, " He growled. 

Me, Jax, and Ryan had all been best friends once. Back then - I never would have imagined how this would all turn out. I held up my hands. 

"Hey Ryan - I swear to you I never joined the Wolverines with bad intentions - well... It's a long story but I thought it would be better for all of us if I did. Listen - I'm not a stranger. You know me. We don't have to be best buds, but I swear me and Jax are all goods."

"What the fuck are you talking about, " said Ryan, probably annoyed that we kept saying it was a long story - but his shoulders had relaxed and he sighed. 

"Whatever - you two fuckers are crazy but you're not worth my brainpower time. C'mon, let's go down to the bus. "

---

But Jax didn't sit next to me on the bus. 

He sat near the front with his own friends, duffel bag on his lap, leg bouncing agitatedly, and kept turning to almost look back at me. 

At first I couldn't concentrate on anything my friends were blabbing about, hot anger churning through my brain, hands clenched into fists, arms crossed. I would have sat next to him a thousand times, and fuck what any of them say. 

Then I still couldn't concentrate on anything my friends were blabbing about, because the tight knot of fury in my stomach had relaxed and I could just watch him. 

The movement of his glossy hair whenever he moved his head, his jaw, the bob of his adam's apple when he lifted a water bottle to his lips and drank. That was mine, all mine, whether he wanted it to be or not. Those hands, holding the bottle, had been on my skin last night, my mouth on his mouth, my body against his. The thought of it made my skin heat. 

I would have sat next to him and thousand times, and fuck what any of them say. 

--------

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

37.6K 2.1K 50
Shiloh Hanson's life has been all about surviving. He has had to focus on school while dealing with the added pressures of working to be able to prov...
15K 489 34
Book one {completed 6/9/18} "Are you mine?" "Y-yes, I'm all yours." "Yes you are." ••• Jax Xander, a seventeen year old rugby player just out of Juv...
2.5M 96.2K 51
If there's one thing that's certain in Noah Quinn's life, it's that he absolutely hates Jace Jackson. Like, all consuming, burning, passionate hatred...
216K 4.2K 12
"We've been best friends for fourteen years. Did you really think I wouldn't notice? I can see it... in your eyes. Your smile never reaches your eyes...