Sexual Feel (EXTREME EDITING)

By pinkerbell25

"Say it" he growled in my ear pulling my head back by my hair. He slowed down his entire body and I whimpered... More

Chapter 1
Authors Note <3
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
poem
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Authors Note
Almost Done
Chapter 12
Spin off!!!

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

138K 1.5K 101
By pinkerbell25

(Tony P.O.V)

"Big daddy, you might wan to come look at this" Lil mama said. I got out of the bed with my current whore and went to the monitor.

"What is it? You saw I'm busy!"

"Its whore number six, I was listening in on her when her 'boyfriend' asked who Tony is. You probably want to hear the rest" she said and handed me the head phones. When every I get a new whore I insert a small voice activated chip in there throats. The chip is skin sensitive and sinks down. Once inside the tissue, close to the vocal cord it activates. I don't need some bitch running around tell people about my organization. I'm shocked she would actually say something after I did a drive by on her sister. I sat there and listened to there conversation. I grew angry by the minutes as they had sex, I own her body! No one else! I was about to put the headphones down when I heard her laugh.

"So you were listening in? Well come and get me you asshole!" she laughed. I grew mad and pushed the listening device off the table.

"That bitch!" I yelled.

"What do you want to do?" Lil mama asked. I grinned evilly.

"I'm going for a visit" I said, she laughed, and I slapped her.

"Did I tell you to laugh?!"

"N-No master" she sighed.

"I hope you enjoyed that because when I come back with my bitch, I'm cut yo ass!" I threatened. I saw a tear slip from her eye and I lost it. Paige can wait a while. I have business to take care of here.

"ON THE WALL BITCH!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 1.3K 21
"Come on, just have a taste. I promise you'll love it." His eyes daring me to move closer for a taste. My hesitation noticeable, he reaches for my ha...
1.9K 345 42
"I can't do this again," I say almost as a whisper. He starts to bite lightly on the skin on my neck. Okay, I'm having a hard time breathing right n...
2M 49.9K 40
Hello everyone!! ♡This story is completed but not edited. This was my first ever book so you will most definitely find mistakes.♡ "Bend over, baby."...
603K 20.7K 42
"What is it?" I asked. "I want you" He said making me widen my eyes. He looked into my eyes and then back to my lips, "Can I kiss you just one last t...