Wild Fire | BTS

By mostlyybts

"Let me repeat this one more time." He takes a deep breath and fixes his gaze on you."The seven of us. We all... More

Wild Fire
01
02
03
04
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Epilogue

05

3.8K 143 23
By mostlyybts

Alright, where the fuck are you?

The grating of the door was the one that made you open your eyes from falling asleep for hours. It was the sound of opening the door and closing it after. You jolted awake‚ eyes widened and mouth half-parted. Not aware of the man who just exited the washroom.

You were about to cry out for help but not proceed when Kim Taehyung covered your mouth with his big and veiny palm. Your voice got smothered over the fact that he was covering your mouth.

He let go once you finally gave up on getting out of his grip. You were just startled why the heck you awoke in a different designed bedroom‚ it had an elegant and amazing design.

"Where the fuck am I?" You inquired when your gaze meets Taehyung's. You could only remember certain parts of the events that had passed a while ago but feel like they had happened days ago.

"Sitting on the bed inside the bedroom‚" he sarcastically replied. The nerves of this man!

"I know that, stupid." You rolled your eyes at him because of his sardonic response to you. You adjusted your seating posture on the comfortable‚ fluffy mattress that you were lying on a while ago.

"Listen‚ I know you're probably disheartened that you woke up in an unusual room—"

You scoffed that made him stop his words‚ "Who wouldn't be?"

"Let me finish my words first‚ woman." He was growing impatient so you sealed your lips together‚ not trying to make a noise. "We are not here to do any havoc to you. I would appreciate it if you trust us on this matter, please don't get frightened."

At this point‚ you don't even understand anything. You don't remember doing something disastrous for you to end up in this dilemma. Your mind is not processing right now.

"I don't want to say that I'm a slow person but what do you mean?" You furrowed your eyebrows. "Did I do something wrong to make all of you mad at me?" Upon hearing those phrases from you‚ Taehyung instantly shook his head.

"No‚ you did not distress any of us Y/N. It's just that someone might've damaged us‚ and he is associated with you," he clarified. "But we're not declaring that it's your responsibility that you got implicated in this disaster."

You sighed‚ only comprehending some parts but not all of them since he wasn't deciphering it very well to you‚ at the end you just gleamed at the tanned-skin man crouching in front of you.

"I understand if it's complicated to say. You don't have to say all of them if you suggest not to." You were an empathetic person‚ despite still being terrified of them‚ you know they have their intentions.

"Are we the only ones in the house?" You asked after a short minute of silence.

"Nope‚ my brothers are downstairs having their own time in different rooms. They asked me to assist you here at the auxiliary space we have‚" he clarified. "Do you wanna encounter them?"

Maybe‚ maybe not. You were so apprehensive. What if they try to attack you out of nowhere‚ you don't wanna die yet.

"A little later maybe‚ what I need right now is rest." You yawned. "I also think you should let them explain it to me too. I still don't get whatever's happening. I'm not gonna scream for help unless you do something bad to me." You scowled at the man in front of you.

"Do not worry Y/N‚ my brothers may seem dangerous in the eyes but trust me‚ all of them is a big softie." He chuckled‚ which you find adorable so you giggled with him. You're being kidnapped yet you're admiring Taehyung's company.

Taehyung enjoyed having a small talk with you‚ he even forgot that you were the one they held hostage. You were just so comfortable to be with that a lot of time has gone by when he discovers that it's time for dinner.

"Do you want to eat here? I'll bring food for you if you want to‚" Taehyung recommended and you nodded.

When Taehyung took off the room, you waste momentum imagining what was going on with your existence. Sure‚ you were pretty chill for an individual who gets held captive but that's because you got drawn away by Taehyung's garrulous side.

You looked around‚ trying to find an accessible space for you to successfully jump out and run away from here‚ but no fortune. They seemed to plan this for there are only two windows in the whole chamber.

You suddenly missed living with your brother and with your family. Do they know you've been captured? Why aren't they redeeming you? Father certainly recognizes that I've been abducted but where is he? He pledged to defend us‚ his family.

The final decision was to stay tranquil because wailing is not going to help you from escaping‚ sometimes it does but not in today's circumstances. They're one of the formidable Mafia Men out there and they won't hesitate to attack you when they get irritated by you.

Someone thumped on the door and you predicted Taehyung to show up but a different built man stood up in front of your door. Who was it? Park Jimin‚ of course.

"Hey‚" he softly greeted. "Here's the food for dinner‚ I expect it tastes good." He positioned the tray; with the food on it‚ in front of you. They also were very considerate to fetch me a glass of milk.

You muttered a‚ "Thank you." before finally eating what was given to you. Tension filled the room‚ no one spoke and only the clanging of the silver utensils and the plate was only heard.

"Jimin‚ may I talk to you before you go back outside?" You tried your best to ask politely the man‚ before he can even come out of this room.

"Sure‚ ask away." He sat back down on the couch after standing up to take your plate back to the kitchen.

"Why am I here? Were you guys the one who kidnapped me?" You glanced up to him. Before he could answer you‚ he coughed the lump on his throat so he can speak better.

"I'm sorry Y/N‚ we're sorry for involving you in this situation but we need to. It's for the best—"

You cut off his statements mid-sentence‚ "How is this for the best? I'm kidnapped‚ by you guys!" The last two words were a little of a yell not more of a serious voice.

"Listen‚ my brothers are the ones in the charge of this. As much as I'm not a cruel person‚ I can't help you. I'm sorry." After that‚ he left the room at the speed of lightning.

You whined in irritation. You just wished to get out of here‚ feeling weirded out since you might be the only girl in this house. If you just had your phone with you, you've already dialed emergency help prematurely.

Now‚ you didn't know what to do. You're stuck in a room; technically satisfied with the surroundings‚ thinking how to circumvent this freaking building.

"If they would just decipher it properly to me." You let out a sigh.

You don't even have spare clothes with you‚ neither woman stuff. You wanted to ask them to buy you women essentials for you desired them presently since you smell malodorous.

You just wished that they bought you women necessities or else you'll certainly get hysterical at them. They wouldn't neglect to buy you women items right? You're pretty convinced they're not that cruel.

And‚ thank the gods for they granted your wish since Taehyung knocked on your door‚ holding a bunch of paper bags in both of his hands from different women's stores.

He dropped them on the bed you're currently sitting down on. You were amazed by his duality‚ just a few minutes ago when he was kidnapping you; he was acting like a scary-looking person but now‚ he even brought this.

"Seokjin‚ the oldest out of all of us‚ suggested that it would be better if we buy you your own needs as a woman," he clarified while handing you the shopping bags. "You should check if it fits on you‚ we don't know the exact size you prefer."

"Thank you. I'll try these on first." You smiled at him.

He left the room after so you could try the outfits they bought you. They also bought you what women need daily. You were thankful for they were not as cruel as the other kidnappers are.

You tried all of the clothing they provided you‚ thankfully they all fit and they were an excellent size for you. They also got you bathroom requisites like shampoo and stuff that you're going to use for the meantime. These are all luxurious!

You placed them all back in the shopping bags‚ putting them in the drawers near you. While the bathroom stuff was positioned in the bathroom sink of the room they provide.

Nighttime had already said 'hello' with the color blue and black spreading the whole sky as the stars appear‚ twinkling and beautiful. There goes the moon appearing to give light to the whole city.

You always loved stargazing‚ either with your friend Yeji or your brother Jungwon‚ you were always stargazing with them whenever Yeji comes for a sleepover even though it doesn't happen that often for she is different than you.

You prepared to take a shower‚ grabbing all that you need and bringing them to the bathroom. What you need right now is a warm shower. You're getting intensified by just thinking of fleeing this stupid house.

'I'm sure I can get out of here in no time' you thought.

***

After taking a shower‚ you wore the pajamas they gave you a while ago. It was comfortable to wear even though you don't think this has been washed in the laundry before you wore it.

Lights were off in your room, only the brightness of the moon giving light to your room by the window that you could not open since it was securely closed. You can't sleep‚ not when you keep thinking of escaping them.

Why were you kidnapped anyways? You're positive that you didn't do anything wrong‚ that made your kidnappers this angry. But you do remember Taehyung saying the guy that made them mad was associated with you‚ but who is it?

You tsked to yourself. Your mind can't be at peace when it's being occupied by a lot of things. Firstly is‚ why you're kidnapped. Second, why is your kidnapper so nice to you. Third‚ who is the guy associated with me. What a lot of questions.

Your mouth dropped open with a yawn. Even though you were tired, you needed to know the answers to your inquiries. You attempted to fight your weariness but gave up because today's day had been tiring. I'm not ready to sleep just yet.

Goodnight world‚ I shall see you again tomorrow.

***

The sun had already taken the place of the bright moon last night. It was a bright and sunny day even though it was a little late in the morning.

"Y/N? Wake up. It's already nearing noon‚ get up." A deep voice woke your slumber. "You need to eat breakfast." The man tapped your shoulder lightly to wake you up.

You flutter your eyes open‚ meeting Taehyung's symmetrical face that was near you. Once he saw you wake up‚ he beamed at your state before guiding you to sit down to eat breakfast.

"What time is it?" You asked the man that was giving you the tray‚ there placed a plate with pancakes and a glass of water beside the plate.

"Almost nine in the morning," he told your sleepy state. "You should eat your breakfast so you could begin your day."

Start my first day of being kidnapped‚ I guess.

"I'll remain here until you finish your breakfast so I could bring them down after," he offered and you agreed. You don't want to meet face to face all of your kidnappers.

"Taehyung‚ I know you're my kidnapper and all but thanks for this." You gleamed at the man.

"It's nothing‚ I felt awful for doing those things to you so this is the way of my apologizing." He pouted cutely because of embarrassment.

You giggled once seeing his cute expression. "You have your explanation Taehyung‚ it's okay."

"Let's go start this day!" He exclaimed. Yay! I'm so delighted on the first day of being taken away and not knowing how to run off!

***

You've completed your morning ritual and are wondering whether or not to go downstairs. You've spent the first part of the day bored in your room.

A tap on the door abruptly brought your thoughts to a halt. You're curious about this person. You have no idea if this man is Taehyung, Jimin, or someone else. When the doorknob turned, revealing a beautiful guy standing at your doorway, you were concerned.

"Hello, Y/N," the attractive man said. "Don't be afraid of me; I'm one of your kidnappers, but I need to speak with you." You were horrified, but you listened."It's fine‚ you can proceed with talking." You almost strumbled having panic fill you.

"Since all of the lads have gone out to get groceries and do work, we're the only ones left in the home right now, and I noticed you hiding in your room for half the day, I'd like to ask for your assistance in coming to the kitchen with me."

"By the way, my name is Seokjin, Kim Seokjin."

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:  Are you looking forward to meeting Seokjin? I must say, I'm looking forward to the next episode!

Don't forget to vote if you like or love this chapter; it will undoubtedly help me create more!

Let's move on to the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 9.3K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
658K 16.7K 21
One day you were finally going to the concert of your favorite K-pop group BTS, and most of all you would meet your bias Suga. But who knew that it w...
745K 49.7K 142
•|BTS × Reader|• [COMPLETED] [Trailer in the introduction~] [GOING THROUGH EDITING] Heroes put others before themselves. Heroes make others feel safe...
299K 21.5K 36
The Crown Prince of the Fire Fae is looking for a bride, and to find one, he'll invite the most eligible ladies to compete for his hand. Maren, a hu...