๐—ฃ๐—›๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—–๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ jujutsu ka...

By alatus-noctua

(๐ง.) the love of beauty ๐‘พ๐‘ฌ ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฑ๐‘ผ๐‘ฑ๐‘ผ๐‘ป๐‘บ๐‘ผ ๐‘บ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ช๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘บ , ๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘ป ๐‘บ๐‘ถ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘บ. . . j... More

๐˜ฟ๐™ž๐™จ๐™˜๐™ก๐™–๐™ž๐™ข๐™š๐™ง
๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™„๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ค
๐…๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ ๐Œ๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ข ๐‘๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ ๐ž
Valentine's Special
แดแด‡ษขแดœแดษช x า“! ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ า“สŸแดœา“า“
๐ˆ๐ญ๐š๐๐จ๐ซ๐ข ๐˜๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ข ๐‘๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ ๐ž
โ—ฆโ€ขโ—โ—‰โœฟ ๐•๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž'๐ฌ ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ โœฟโ—‰โ—โ€ขโ—ฆ
๐‘๐ฒ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐’๐ฎ๐ค๐ฎ๐ง๐š ๐‘๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ ๐ž
๐Š๐ฎ๐ ๐ข๐ฌ๐š๐ค๐ข ๐๐จ๐›๐š๐ซ๐š ๐‘๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ ๐ž
ษดแดส™แด€ส€แด€ x า“!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ า“สŸแดœา“า“
๐†๐จ๐ฃ๐จ ๐’๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฎ ๐‘๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ ๐ž
โ—ฆโ€ขโ—โ—‰โœฟ ๐•๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž'๐ฌ ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ โœฟโ—‰โ—โ€ขโ—ฆ
ษขแดแดŠแด x า“!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ า“สŸแดœา“า“
๐๐š๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ข ๐Š๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐‘๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ ๐ž
ษดแด€ษดแด€แดษช x า“!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ า“สŸแดœา“า“
๐†๐ž๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ ๐’๐ฎ๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฎ ๐‘๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ ๐ž
ษขแด‡แด›แดแดœ x แด„สŸษชษดษขส!แด!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ า“สŸแดœา“า“
๐Œ๐š๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐จ ๐‘๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ ๐ž
แดแด€สœษชแด›แด x า“!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ า“สŸแดœา“า“
๐Ž๐ค๐ค๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐˜๐ฎ๐ญ๐š
สแดœแด›แด€ x ษขษด!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ แด€ษดษขsแด›
Comeback

ษขแด‡แด›แดแดœ x า“!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ า“สŸแดœา“า“

2.5K 64 16
By alatus-noctua

Warnings: None (maybe a tiny tiny tiny little spoiler well i am not so sure about it but anyways-)

ʀᴇᴏ̨ᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ: travens101

„Hehe~ now this is surprising. You are asking me for advice? But then again why wouldn't you! I am the one and only Gojo Satoru!"

"Please take this seriously Satoru" Getou tiredly sighed going back to glooming. It is rare seeing Getou asking Gojo for advice especially on a matter like this, it was a strange scenario indeed.

Getou usually found solutions to his own problems or asked everyone BUT Gojo for advice just for the sole reason of feeding his big ass ego and MAJOR God complex. He usually wasn't afraid of failure, he believed that one could always learn their way out of failures and take something positive out of the situation.

However, this time was different. For the first time in his life he was afraid of failure or more precisely rejection.

In the past few months something had changed between him and y/n, every time he would see her he found himself enchanted by her beauty and whenever he hugged her his heart would skip a beat, every time he saw her gentle smile he would feel a tingly and foreign feeling in the pit of his stomach.

He found himself enjoying resting his head in Y/n's lap while she would brush her fingers through his dark hair and more than usual.

He would notice every little detail about her.

Her beautiful e/gleyes gleaming with determination when she found a new passion. Her eyes glowing lovingly whenever she stared at her friends and loved ones, the gentle smile she had whenever they took a stroll in the park, and her always putting the needs of others before hers, even when she was way past exhaustion.

And the more he thought about it the clearer it became he was in Love with y/n. He did, he loved everything about her, his childhood best friend.

The way her soft and shining short/long h/c hair would sway under the sakura trees.

Her personality, voice, eyes, passion and of course her beautiful looks. He had always found himself lucky to be friends with someone as perfect as her. A true blessing from the heavens.

And that's what brought him to his problem, Getou knew he had feelings for her and he knew that someone like y/n wouldn't stay single forever. So, he wanted to confess to her. The only problem?

Getou had no experience with women and he couldn't ask Shoko since she was out on a mission with Utahime and Mei Mei which meant he couldn't ask any of the females, the next person he would go to would be Nanami and or Haibara but Nanami couldn't care less about that and probably had no advice himself and while Haibara probably had some good advice but he couldn't keep a secret to himself even if his life depended on it, so the only option left was Gojo and even if he knew Satoru would tease him for ages because of this but he also knew that he could give him some good tips.

"So, tell me about your problem, what can the great Gojo Satoru help you?"

"It's about a girl I really like, how should I confess to her?" Getou found himself a bit embarrassed since girls never really were forte well in romantic relations at least.

"Ahh~ It's y/n isn't it? Hmm not bad not bad you really caught a good one didn't you? Well I do have to admit she is pretty hot"

"Satoru." Getou growled lowly he was starting to get pissed and annoyed at his white-haired friend. "Please take this serious for once, would you? Don't make me regret confiding into you"

Sensing his friend's mood, he decided to not be an annoying asshole for once "Alright, listen closely here's what you do..."

Cuddled up in blankets and pillows y/n was watching Naruto yet again and even though she did absolutely love the storyline and the characters as much as their developments this time she was watching it more or less for her favorite character and number one man on her simp list Itachi Uchiha. She just loved everything about him.

From his loving and caring personality to his attractive looks, it seemed that all Uchiha were blessed with good looks. Itachi actually reminded her of her childhood best friend or more like she liked Itachi because-

Suddenly a knock emitted from her dorm door.

"Come in" her voice rang out.

"Hey, I wanted to talk to you about something. It is important" turning around the h/c haired female met the eyes of her one and only childhood best friend Getou Suguru.

The y/h female seemed a little lost in her thoughts while Naruto still played in the background

"Do you think you could get ready in 30 minutes and come to the Sakura trees in the garden behind the school?"

Giving a short nod and a small smile relieved the 2nd year and returned the smile before he exited her room and closed the door letting out a deep breath he didn't realize he had held in.

He was quite nervous if he was honest but not that he had planned on admitting that to anyone, everything was already prepared and he just hoped that everything would go according to his plan.

Meanwhile y/n searched for her favorite clothes paired with some of her favorite jewelry. Checking herself in the mirror she approved of her looks and made her way to the garden behind the school.

If she was being honest she was really nervous, her hands became sweaty and her heartbeat quickened.

She didn't understand why she was reacting like this-

No, it was more like she tried to ignore it because deep down in her heart she knew exactly why she felt this way.

Arriving to the Sakura tree's her gleaming e/c eyes widened slightly seeing her Best friend standing under the swaying pink blossoms with a full picnic basket with a blanket already laid down on the lush green grass.

Walking up to Suguru he seemed to be quite nervous himself. It was silent and kind of awkward it seemed that the both of them finally understood and admitted to themselves that something has changed between them.

"I- " the both of them had started talking simultaneously before lightly laughing it off.

Getou stared at the female before him, the sunset light giving her an enchanting glow and letting her lovely e/c orbs sparkle.

"Listen y/n I have to get this off my chest and at least say this before someone else does. I don't know how it would feel or more like how many years I would regret not saying this. I love you y/n. Everything about you. Your smile, passion, how you would scrunch up your nose when you are irritated, how your eyes gleam every time you see someone you love and your kindness towards others. How you always try to help others and go way past your limits. I love being near you, your presence is always so enchanting and tranquilly. So now that I got that off of my chest you don't have to answer right away but I wanted to know how you feel about-"

Getou was interrupted by soft lips pressing against his and instinctively he moved his own against hers, grabbing her by the waist pulling y/n closer to him.

Pulling away from each other in order to breathe again the both of them lightly smiled leaning on each's forehead.

"Soo I can assume that the feelings are mutual?" Getou asked while he lightly chuckled.

With a delighted laugh and large smile on her face y/n answered with a quick peck on the lips

"Yes, you can be assured it is like that, my love" she also confessed a small blush covering her cheeks while her e/c eyes looked deeply into his filled with nothing but pure love and admiration.

The both of them had spent their time together watching the sunset together while reminiscing about memories and enjoying the food under the swaying pink blossoms of the Sakura trees.

Heyyy I hope you liked the Oneshot uh I am not too sure what to think of this but yee

I don't know if there was enough fluff or not it if this is what you had wished for but yeah

Also I did a perspective change but realized that wayyyyy too late soo yeah sorry about that hope it's still alright ^^

Wordcount: 1465

Edited: 02/12/2021 by 

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Take care!

Greetings Kaira

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.3K 1.7K 4
Dwelling on one of the greatest 'what-if' questions by us, One Piece fans: "What if Sabo came and rescued Luffy and Ace?" Even Eiichiro Oda supported...
47.8K 1.5K 31
Leah doesn't let new people into her life. She is a fairly well known "celebrity" now. She isn't sure who to trust other than those she was close wit...
1.6M 52.3K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1.2K 126 10
[Girl Love Trilogy Series 2] For Clary, life only favor those who pile money on their pockets. After everything she's gone through, she keeps herself...