Bad Boy and His Bad Moves

By -slater

"What do you want?" He asked me while kissing my exposed neck and trailing his hands on my body. "I want you... More

Bad Boy and His Bad Moves
Daddy's Little Girl (Chapter 2)
Princess (Chapter 3)
Revenge (Chapter 4, Part 1)
Revenge (Chapter 4, Part 2)
Good Night (Chapter 5)
Breakfast (Chapter 6)
What the fuck, Cook? (Chapter 7)
Beautiful Young Lady (Chapter 8)
Date at The Italian Restaurant (Chapter 9)
One Year Later (Chapter 10, Part 1)
One Year Later (Chapter 10, Part 2)
One Year Later (Chapter 10, Part 3)
I'm Sorry (Chapter 11)
College (Chapter 12)
Death (Chapter 13)
No Rights to Demand Me (Chapter 14)
Mine (Chapter 15)
Brothers (Chapter 16)
America (Chapter 17)
If (Chapter 18)
Finally (Chapter 19)
Kisses (Chapter 20)
She didn't remember me (Part 1 Chapter 21)
She didn't remember me (Part 2 Chapter 21)
New York (Chapter 22)
Journal (Chapter 24)
Limo & Work (Chapter 25)
Weird (Chapter 26)
Epilogue
UPDATE

Scratching My Body (Chapter 23)

2.2K 60 5
By -slater

I walked in my apartment and lay in the couch, sighing. I put my bags on the couch, walking to my bathroom and washed my make up off. After I washed my face, I took out my jacket and walked to my bedroom, put it on the chair and changed my clothes to comfy clothes. I went back to the living room and turned on the television, I’m currently living on my own and I don’t even know why. I wanted to have a roommate but then I feel like they might be a burden like bringing home guys and stuffs like it’s just not my thing. Suddenly my phone buzzed and I checked it. It was a text from an unknown number, I unlocked my phone to see who it’s from.

9 : 11 PM

From: Unknown Number

Hey! It’s Ed. 

9: 13 PM

From: Effy

Hey Ed! 

I sent the text, saved his number and kept on watching television. After a while, Ed texted me again and we talked about the book I’m writing and about the publisher. 

I looked at the clock, it was 11 PM. I rubbed my face, scratching my body and I looked at the drawer debating if I should open it. After awhile, my body was shaking and I immediately opened the drawer & took out a packet of drugs putting it on the table. I sat back on the couch and looked at it. Rubbing my face once again, I start breathing in rapid motion thinking if I should take it. It’s been awhile since I tried stopping myself from taking these. Suddenly, I heard a knock on my door and I quickly throw the drugs back inside the drawer, drinking my water and walked to the door. I unlocked it, opened it and it was Freddie. 

“Hey Fred!” I said, smiling and hugged him tight. “Eff, I miss you little sis!” He said, hugging me back tight. “Where’s Cam?” I asked, “Oh she’s back home with her mom, she’s pregnant for 8 months now I don’t want her to fly around.” He said, letting me go and I moved aside to let him in. He walked in and I took the bags putting it on the couch. We sat on the couch, start talking about how our lives going while we’re watching the television. After awhile, I started scratching my body. Because I was  aching for the drugs but I don’t want to let my brother knows I’m taking it so I decided to get all sleepy so I can take it in my room. 

 “Hey Fred, it’s nice having you here but I’m sleepy as hell. I’m going to sleep.” I said, standing up and looked at him.

“Alright Eff, have a good sleep.” He said, looking at me and smiled. I pointed to where his room is and he nodded, thanking me and I left quickly to my room. Once I’m in my room, I closed the door and opened the drawer. Taking out the packet of drugs, I put it on my hand and snorted it. I finally let out a long sigh and fell asleep right after.

 FREDDIE’s POV

 After awhile watching the boring shows, I decided to go to my room. Effy told me to put the remote inside the drawer, so I stood up turned off the television and opened the drawer. As I was about to put the remote, I saw a packet of drugs inside the drawer, I furrowed my eyebrows and take it out. It was drugs, “Was Effy doing drugs?” I thought to myself. I turned around and saw Effy coming out from her room.

(A/N) - dundundun!!!!!!! LMFAOOO that was lame af anyways guess who finally got their shit together and have ideas????? thats right its ya girl lmao so anyways I also posted a new story it's 5sos story so pls check it out and tell me what u think thanks i love u bye xoxoxoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

815 77 22
[COMPLETED] After moving to a new town and starting senior year at a new school, all Juliet wants is to finish high school as fast as she can and go...
13.1M 435K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...
1.2M 38.4K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
3.9K 860 12
BODY GOALS! They're the only things Bisola thinks about, and being called fat from a tender age didn't help matters at all, which led her to desperat...