๐๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐’ ( JAMES MADDISON. )

By -jaeden

๐๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐’ | COMPLETE in which, her cousin sets her up with his teammate. james ma... More

intro
famous birthdays
001. party
002. kiss me
003. mornin*
004. hey
005. date nights
006. matchday
007. christmas
008. miss u
009. signing
010. all mine
011. family
012. two weeks
013. five minutes
015. diego misses you
016. scottish at heart
017. holiday
018. question
019. nandos
020. fuck you
021. missed facetime call
022. really james?
023. big moves
024. babes
025. as friends
026. i'll bite you
027. gorgeous
028. yo lily
029. how's things
030. ily
031. that's alright princess
032. again
033. model
034. delilah elizabeth

014. i'm sorry

1.9K 29 0
By -jaeden

"what the fuck james?" lily shouted out, quick to defend herself.

"i'm not saying you are, but he's a really attractive guy and i wouldn't blame you! plus he's so much closer to your age than me!" james retaliated, crossing his arms.

"i do not have a thing with dec!" lily screamed, storming off to the guest room with her phone and a bottle of water.

they both sat separate for like an hour with all of the steam blowing off, until james was texting ben and he made james grow some balls and go apologise.

he knocked on the door of the guest room, which lily ignored, so he knocked again.

"lils? babe?" he said, with a slight sadness to his tone.

she hummed in a way that let him know he could come into the room, but she wanted to know what he wanted.

"i'm sorry for blowing up and accusing you of that, i love you and i didn't mean to act like that." he apologised, sitting on the bed beside lily, looking at her for any sign of forgiveness.

she instead just wrapped her arms around his neck, resting her head in the crook of it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 2.1K 28
and when you're out of luck, i will be too. in blue, in blue. ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๏ฟฝ...
247K 16.1K 80
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
701K 9.5K 35
๐—•๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, ๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—œ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜„ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๏ฟฝ...
2.4K 70 5
"If he's a serial killer, then what's the worst That could happen to a girl who's already hurt?" [martin รธdegaard x fem oc] [sequel to 'champagne...