Neverlands Twins (Felix X OC)

By JadieMxo

Have you ever heard the fairytale of Amelia Rose? No? Good because I'm about to tell it. Growing up kids woul... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 17

2K 35 0
By JadieMxo

-Amelia-

I woke up half way through the night with a bad feeling, it only got worse as I realised that I was alone. Not just in the bed but in the whole camp.

I started to panic, where could they be? Was I having another nightmare? I just couldn't figure it out.

I could feel the pit in my stomach tell me that this had something to do with the adults. I just knew it. The sound of fighting and shouting suddenly echoed through the woods, this can't be good.

I teleported to the source to see the lost boys fighting the adults. Some getting knocked out by spells or even getting arrows fired at them.

Felix and Hook were fighting pretty intensely, no doubt it was about Rufio, Felix's half brother. Hook killed him a good few centuries ago when he first came to Neverland.

My anger only grew as I seen Emma straddling on top of Sam as she held a knife to his neck. I could feel the fear radiate from him, he was terrified.

"Enough!" I screamed, with all the anger in me I sent it forward, sending a lightening strike to hit the ground between them, pulling apart the fighting.

Their eyes all turned to me as I walked down the hill towards them. I pulled Sam up from the ground and held him close to me as I scanned him for injuries.

"Well isn't this a sight, the Evil Queen fighting side by side with Snow White...you've gone soft Regina" I smirked walking around the group of outsiders.

"I don't take insults from kids" she growled as she gave me a dirty look, I couldn't help but laugh.

I walked back up towards the group of boys at the top of the hill, Peters smirk was the first thing I saw.

"I told you Emma I will do whatever it takes to make sure my boys are safe...even if that means killing yours" I threatened taking hold of Sams hand.

"Remember what we told you, that map will lead you to Henry. But only when you stop denying who you really are" Peter said walking down to them.

"I'll make sure to send Henry your regards" He smirked before we all ran back towards the camp. They were in so much trouble.

"Pump your breaks" I said as they started filing into their tents. They all stopped immediately and turned to look at me.

"You took every single one of my boys out to fight a group of grown adults, which you knew that potentially not all of them would make it back!" I said walking over to my brother and staring at him directly in the eye.

"And you walked blindly into a fight you nearly got killed in!" I shouted as I walked over to Sam. He had the same scared look from earlier, I knew he always hated it when I shouted.

"And you Felix nearly broke a promise you made to me over 30 years ago!" I said pushing the tall blonde, he didn't move.

"All of you bed! I'll deal with you in the morning" I yelled before teleporting into my hut and slamming the door behind me.

The threat I made to Emma I knew I wasn't going to do, I couldn't hurt kids. It just wasn't me. I just wanted my family to be safe, like she wanted her son safe.

It was half way through the night when I felt Felix slide into the bed beside me. I was half awake, I couldn't sleep, not after the events of tonight.

I rolled over and lay my head onto his chest, his heart beat was fast, faster then usual. He gently kissed my head before wrapping an arm around my waist.

"It was about Rufio wasn't it?" I asked as I traced my fingers along the creases of his abs. I watched as goosebumps appeared over his skin at my touch.

"Mhm" he said softly as he patted my head with his free hand. I could tell he was upset, he always buried his feelings down but today Killian got to him.

"Don't let him get to you Felix" I told him as I looked up at him. I placed a hand onto his cheek to get him to look at me, his eyes were soft for once.

I leaned down and kissing him softly, our lips moved in sync together.

"I love you Felix" I said breathlessly pulling away for air.

"I love you too Amelia" he replied snaking an arm around my neck and pushing me back into him, kissing him again.

***

I woke the next morning still as tired as I was before I even went to bed. It was as if I hadn't slept at all. Felix was just beginning to stir when I decided to get up and start getting dressed.

By the time I had finished Felix was already up and getting ready with me. Occasionally stopping me to kiss me.

The camp was practically full by the time we got there, boys fighting, climbing and even just sitting staring into nothing. Anything could entertain you out here.

Me and Felix parted ways to go and do our usual thing. Meaning he left me for my brother so I went to see Sam and Finley.

"Your going to cut your finger off" I warned taking hold of the knife that Finley was stupidly throwing in the air and catching.

"Come on Amelia I know you love us but live a little" he said wrapping an arm around my shoulder and walking us over to the rest of the boys.

Peter was now up and was approaching the small boy asleep on the floor. I found out last night that he was called Henry and that apparently he has a book full of fairytales.

"Wake up! Catch" Peter said throwing an apple onto the ground beside the boy as he lifted his head. He glanced around at us before inspecting the apple.

"I don't like apples" he said looking back up at Peter who now towered over him.

"Who doesn't like apples?" Peter asked smugly.

"It's a family thing" Henry replied with a slight smile.

The boy looked terrified, I couldn't blame him. He got kidnapped and is here technically against his will.

I stood there wide eyed as my brother pointed a crossbow at the small boy. Idiot!

I watched as he backed away from the boy and walked over to Andrew, one of our lost boys. He held out a small cup of dark liquid that Peter satisfyingly twirled the tip of the arrow in. Dream shade.

"What's that?" Henry asked pulling himself off the ground and walking cautiously over to my brother.

"Dream shade, it's a nasty poison" Peter replied placing the arrow back into the holder of the crossbow.

All the memories I had with dream shade suddenly came flooding back. I had lost a lot of my boys to the poison, even Ben.

Sam, who still had his arm wrapped around me, gave my shoulder a small rub in comfort, knowing how uncomfortable I was around dream shade.

"We have a story here about a man who shot an apple off his sons head with an arrow....let's find out if it's possible" Peter smirked.

Really? Your going to kill a child.

"You can't kill a child!" I said causing all eyes to turn me.

"Amelia how about you just observe for once and let me take charge" he replied in a stern tone.

I hated what he was going to do, and I didn't even know what he was going to do.

"Felix get over 'ere" he shouted as he tested to the aim of the weapon. You have to be kidding me.

Felix glanced as me before pulling himself off the ground and walking over to Peter and Henry, his club over his shoulder as usual.

Henry started to panic, you could feel the fear radiate from him.

"I-is Felix good? I-is his aim good?" He stuttered in a shaky voice.

"Doesn't matter your the one doing the shooting" Peter smirked handing the small boy the weapon.

Peter ignored Henry's pleads of not doing it and threw the red apple at Felix. With a smirk on his face he put the apple onto his head backed away to give distance.

The boys all started chanting to give the boy a bit of courage, but I could tell he didn't really need any.

"Peter if he gets hit with that arrow your head will be on a silver platter!" I screamed as he held out his hand to silence the chanting.

Henry and Felix were staring deep into each other's eyes intensely the whole time. Just as he was about to shoot, Henry panned the weapon over and shot it straight at Peter.

I let out a deep breath I didn't even know I was holding when I saw that he caught it, inches away from grazing his skin. Arsehole!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 500 21
Pan x Reader [x Baelfire] As the royal daughter of an absentee mother and problematic father, you suffer from things unimaginable from the 'human' mi...
41.8K 1K 14
[Book #4 in the series OUAT Peter Pan x Reader] Y/N, Peter, Henry, and many others made it back to Storybrooke. But it's not just them who made it ba...
17.5K 271 21
(smut) Peter Pan Once Upon A Time. Let's just say, he doesn't know what love is... ⚠️ description of sexual tension and strong language⚠️
24.1K 399 24
In a lot of these Pan x reader fanfics the reader ends up making pan good,but what if both of them are evil? the only problem is that (Y/N) has a wea...