The Heir

By heylolittaheyy

"๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ฒ," ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๏ฟฝ... More

0 | intro
1 | daughter of the death
2 | the new girl
3 | party
4 | potions
5 | theo
6 | wrong room
7 | hogsmeade
8 | slughorn
9 | next door
10 | fire
11 | tripple pleasure
12 | ha(e)lloween
13 | used toy
14 | malfoy manor
15 | the ball
16 | expelliarmus
17 | seven
18 | ginny
19 | broomsticks
20 | salas
21 | green lights
22 | veritaserum
23 | it must live
25 | seven minutes in heaven
26 | silhouette
27 | rosmerta
28 | the deal
29 | the diary
30 | goodnight
31 | fresh sheets
32 | tower
33 | new year
34 | blood
35 | narcissa
36 | jasmine
37 | betrayal
38 | one dance
39 | surprise
40 | provoking
41 | aquamenti
42 | orgy
43 | amelie
44 | skin to skin
45 | the ring
46 | splitted
47 | hate
48 | cheat
49 | pain and pleasure
50 | three words
51 | masked ball
52 | shrieking shack
53 | candle
54 | stones and moans
55 | early gift
56 | one week
57 | replacement
58 | family bonding
59 | trip
60 | snape
61 | be safe
62 | flesh and bones
63 | avada
64 | death
65 | wake up
66 | finale
Thank you
announcement

24 | hot tub

25.6K 510 564
By heylolittaheyy

Amelie
_________

I woke up totally confused. This dream was even more confusing than the other ones, leaving me full of questions that no one will answer.

Why were they both so worried about? And where's the ring? Does May still have it?

Before I could go through the dream once again, Ginny and Leon bursted through my door and both jumped into my bed, laughing. Somebody woke up with the right feet, I guess.

They laid by my sides, Leon on his back and Ginny twisted around me, with her bare legs on mine.

"How did you sleep?" I asked them while stroking Ginny's hair.

"Perfectly, I love these mattresses, what are they made fr-" started Ginny, but Leon sighed interrupted her.

"We didn't get much sleep," he said and winked at her.

I figured. I'd do the same if I had someone to do it with, which I don't, sadly.

But I'm glad they're both happy, especially Leon. He deserves it.

We stayed in my bed for a few more minutes, with our legs twisted around each other, comparing our hand sizes - mine and Ginny's hands are the same - and just giggling. I like the energy they're giving me.

"We have a little surprise for you," said Ginny after a while.

"What?" I don't understand.

"Go on the balcony," she said and pointed at the closed balcony door.

I gave her a questioning look and did as she said. I opened the door, realizing I haven't done that in a long time, and went outside int a cold, fresh morning.

"I love fresh air, but where's the surprise?" I shouted at Ginny. She replied with a laugh, so I'm either dumb or she's just messing with me.

"Are we not enough surprise?" Asked a familiar male voice coming from down.

My eyes looked down and met with Draco's. I don't know why, but my head started pumping so fast...I just didn't expect to see him here. And Theo.

"Her standards are way too high," replied Draco while looking at me.

He's wearing a black coat covered with snow, silver pants and black boots. His platinum blonde hair is wet from the snow just like Theo's.

I shouldn't be as surprised to see Draco as I am right now. I shouldn't be...but it's weird. Why did he come in the first place? Doesn't he have a girlfriend to spend his precious time with?
Or is he here just to look after me as a little child, as always?

"Draco couldn't go home and Theo was bored with his father," explained Leon while waking down the stairs to the entrance hall.

"So we invited them," added Ginny and grabbed my hand.

"Yeah, I hope it's okay with you..."

If it's okay with me? Now they need my permission?

Of course it's okay, but I'd prefer to know sooner. I have nothing prepared, I don't have me prepared. I'm in my white silky nightgown that hardly even comes to my knees, my hair is...whatever it is - I just woke up.

I greeted Theo with a hug which he gladly returned. He's in his leather jacket even if it's freezing outside, what a dummy. It's weird feeling - realizing that I had sex with this boy just three days ago. This is actually the first time I see him after it.

Then I turned to Draco and my body almost went into a hug. It was a reflex thing, I swear. Me and Draco never hug. To quickly cover my attempt of hug, I just smiled and said hi.

That was weird and everybody noticed it.

"Well, make yourselves like at home," I said.

I showed them both their rooms. A few months ago, I would never imagine filling all our empty rooms with people who are my friends. Never. I had one friend that never even slept at my house and that was it. And now I have 4 people in here? How did that happen?

Theo got a room that's furthest from me - partly because if I suddenly get sex hungry at night, I won't wanna walk so far to Theo's room.

Draco, however, got the one next to mine, because I know our businesses will never meet.

After they settled in, I told everyone to get into swimsuit and we all gathered in the hall, from where I led them to my favorite room of the house - the spa. It was built in the cellar only for years ago on aunt May's demand. There's a hot tub with enchanted water so it's always nice and warm, a hot sauna and a few couches for relaxing.

I chose a red triangle bikini with pearls in between the bra. I'm fighting the thought that I only wanted to do this just so Draco sees my body. He's the only one who didn't, and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I don't know anything anymore, he's making me feel weird.

We hopped into the hot tub, Ginny next to me, then Leon and Theo next to each other. I notice Theo's been acting a little distant, but I think it's for the best. Draco had no other choice than to sit next to me.

The water is amazing, my muscles are totally relaxing in the pleasant warm, the bubbles are on the top of the water. Kind of reminds me of the prefect's bathroom.

Draco opened the bottle of champagne he bought and all the foam poured into the hot tub, a few splashes went on my chest. Drinking from 1pm, I'm all in.

This is the first time I'm alone in my house and I can do whatever I want with it. For fucks sake, I'm Amelie Riddle. What can happen to me?

"This is so nice," mumbled Ginny and put her head on Leon's shoulder.

"Indeed," said Theo and looked at me.

"Okay, to clear this up - you two are...what?" Asked Leon and looked at him, then at me.

"Friends," we both answered at the same time.

"No benefits?" Asked Draco provocatively.

"No benefits," I said, suddenly with an angry tone in my voice, like it's important for him to know we don't fuck anymore.

I tilted my head backwards against the edge of the hot tub and closed my eyes for a while. This room is small, so the hot steam coming from the warm water got to the air.

"Oh, cigarettes," I mumbled when I noticed a box of cigs laying at the table nearby the hot tub.

To get to them, I stood up, leaned my body over Draco's face and stretched my arm to grab the cigs. But Draco placed his hand on my back with a sigh and made me sit back. He handed me the cigarettes by himself. I thanked him and lit one with my magic, thinking how his palm on my hand wasn't gentle at all and how his cold silver rings made my skin shiver.

"My father was just laying around and watching tv all the time. He didn't even notice I came home," started Theo while looking at the white foam on the water.

"That's fucked up,"

"My mother called me Anthony. That's my father's name...she's totally down," said Leon and blew air into the bubbles.

"It'll get better, honey," whispered Ginny and stroke his hair.

"My family hates me for dating Leon," added Ginny.

"Told you they hate me," agreed Leon and scoffed.

"Who cares about them? If you love each other, nothing else matters," mumbled Draco next to me, which kind of shocked me. For a second, I couldn't believe it came out of his mouth.

"Exactly," nodded Ginny.

Everyone looked at me as if it was my turn to say the worst thing about my life.

"I think my father killed my mother,"

I don't even know how this slipped out my mouth, but it was faster than my thinking. I can't say I didn't think about this, because I did. A lot, actually. I've just never admitted to myself.

I felt everyone's eyes on me and suddenly, I feel uncomfortable.

"Amelie-"

"No, let's not talk about this...I shouldn't have brought it up," I said and tried to laugh it off.

I inhaled the smoke and blew it into the air.

"You want some?" I asked Draco and offered him the cigarette.

He nodded his head and moved closer to me. I thought he'd grab the cigarette into his hands, but apparently, he wants me to do it by myself. I raised my hand to his mouth and placed the cig in between his soft...um, his lips.

His hand accidentally moved towards my thigh, when he touched my skin, it immediately sent millions of shivers spreading through my body. I hope he won't notice.

He exhaled the smoke and looked at me.

I have seen Draco's body when he found us in the prefect's bathroom. I knew he has abs, I realized it when he held me in his arms when Pucey drugged me, I touched them. But from close, I also noticed his defined chest and arms. I quickly looked away.

"So, Draco...how's Pansy?" I asked him without looking into his face. I like to do that, it gives people the impression that you don't really care bout their answer. Which I don't.

He sighed, which showed my question made him out of balance.

"Yeah, how's she? I saw the story an hour ago, man..." mumbled Theo.

"What story?" Asked him Draco.

"You didn't see? Oh-"

Draco immediately hopped out of the hot tub, his quickly movements splashed my face, and ran out of the room to find his phone.

"What story?" I asked Theo.

"Pansy was sitting in Pucey's lap and his hands were...everywhere,"

Oh no. What have I done? Why did I have to ask Draco about her?

It's my fault. I got out of the hot tub and ran after Draco, I want to apologize and...I don't know why I'm really doing this.

I went through a long dark hall that led upstairs. I remember I've always been scared to walk here alone, in the dark, when I didn't know how to lit a fire.

I found Draco sitting on stone stairs and looking into his phone. When I came, his head raised and his eyes looked into mine.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean-" I started, but he interrupted me.

"Who I date and how I date is none of your fucking business," he said and sighed.

I don't know why he's like that.

"But, I thought we were fri-"

"What, friends?" He laughed, "we'll never be friends, and you know why,"

No, Draco, I don't know why. I don't know shit.

"Just go, I'll join later."

This chapter continues —>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 8.7K 43
Violet Blishen's an 18 year old foreign exchange student at Hogwarts, coming a long way from Beauxbatons Academy of Magic. Her French accent and inno...
1.4K 64 9
short stories of certain wild characters
4M 136K 36
What happens when a very ordinary girl suddenly learns that she is the firstborn and direct descendant of a very powerful family? What happens when s...
1.5M 39.8K 65
โš ๏ธ*PLEASE READ WARNINGS/TAGS!* "No?" He feigned hurt for a second, but his lips eventually twitched. "Hmm, how'd you explain this then?" Keeping one...