The Heir

By heylolittaheyy

"๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ฒ," ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๏ฟฝ... More

0 | intro
1 | daughter of the death
2 | the new girl
3 | party
4 | potions
5 | theo
6 | wrong room
7 | hogsmeade
8 | slughorn
9 | next door
10 | fire
11 | tripple pleasure
12 | ha(e)lloween
13 | used toy
14 | malfoy manor
15 | the ball
16 | expelliarmus
17 | seven
18 | ginny
19 | broomsticks
20 | salas
21 | green lights
22 | veritaserum
24 | hot tub
25 | seven minutes in heaven
26 | silhouette
27 | rosmerta
28 | the deal
29 | the diary
30 | goodnight
31 | fresh sheets
32 | tower
33 | new year
34 | blood
35 | narcissa
36 | jasmine
37 | betrayal
38 | one dance
39 | surprise
40 | provoking
41 | aquamenti
42 | orgy
43 | amelie
44 | skin to skin
45 | the ring
46 | splitted
47 | hate
48 | cheat
49 | pain and pleasure
50 | three words
51 | masked ball
52 | shrieking shack
53 | candle
54 | stones and moans
55 | early gift
56 | one week
57 | replacement
58 | family bonding
59 | trip
60 | snape
61 | be safe
62 | flesh and bones
63 | avada
64 | death
65 | wake up
66 | finale
Thank you
announcement

23 | it must live

20.7K 506 242
By heylolittaheyy

Draco
_________

The common room never looks so peaceful than during the Christmas holidays.

Flames coming from the huge black stone fireplace are cracking, the water is bubbling in the huge water tanks outside the glass window.

I'm sitting on the green carpet just right in front of the fireplace and looking straight at the fire, how it changes colors from blue to orange, then yellow and in the end, it fades from the white into the air.

Everyone's gone home for the holidays, leaving me here all alone, thinking about why can't I go home, too.

Why?

Easy answer - my father.

Christmas is my least favorite holiday ever since I was a little kid, because he always found some way to ruin it for me and my mother. I remember how he got brutally drunk during the Christmas dinner and threw glasses at us, wanting us to bring more and more alcohol.

So I stopped coming.

I don't know what is worse - having to stand him for one evening or having constant regrets of leaving my mother alone with him. She deserves better.

Here, the Christmas dinner is usually served in the Great hall, where other students with crappy parents gather and eat together. That's nothing for me. I always eat in my room, alone.
I'm used to it by now, but the first times were hard.

A week of laying around and wandering through the castle's halls is waiting for me, and I don't have even the slightest excitement in me.

I like this silence - when the whole school is empty, my thoughts get loud. I like the water bubbling, I like the fire cracking, I like...

What am I saying? I hate this. I'm sad and lonely.

I wonder what everyone's doing. Amelie's been probably been welcomed home with a cake and balloons, her father must be so happy he has his daughter home. Theo is living only with his father, and he says his Christmas holidays suck. He usually gets back from home a lot earlier.

And Leon...I'm not sure how he is right now. His father passed and it's still fresh, especially during holidays like these. But I hope Ginny will keep him company.

My thoughts are interrupted by a buzz notification coming from my phone.

Theo: seems like Pansy's having fun

I don't know what that means, so I assumed she posted something on her Instagram. I went there and as soon as the app opened, her Instagram story is first in line.

She's in a hot tub with her girl friend, holding a bottle of champagne and screaming at the phone. With Pucey. And Flint.

I angrily threw the phone on the floor.

Amelie
__________

When my eyes opened and welcomed the new day with a fresh layer of snow, I smiled, because I realize I'm home. I'm home and I'm safe, and I'm...

And I'm all alone in here.

My smile quickly faded.

Father is gone, aunt May will probably never speak to me again, and to add to that, I called off all our cooks and even Tweeky, but she lives in our garden house.

I really am alone, this house has never been emptier.

I stretched my muscles, this time without a sight of any soreness, which means they missed my bed. I walked to the big window and pinned the white curtain to the sides.

Everything is white outside, even the sky is not hard to mistake for the never ending fields. I always liked this view - the fields, a dark huge forest behind them, our gardens...I wonder if my mother looked from this exact window.

The veritaserum thing didn't work out for me, leaving me without any more options. I can't make aunt May talk about it, not for the cost of her life. Father's office is locked. The only thing I have are my dreams.

I put in my white bathrobe and went downstairs to the kitchen. As soon as s I came, the pleasant smell of eggs and toast hit my nose and made me hungry.

"What are you doing, Tweeky? I gave you a free day," I said and stroke her head.

"Tweeky was worried miss Riddle would be hungry, please don't be mad at Tweeky,"

I laughed and helped her with the breakfast, then I opened my phone and texted Ginny to come visit me with Leon. I'm not indenting to spend my Christmas holidays all alone.

Ginny: we'll come asap!! can't wait🥰

I spent my day reading books and waiting for them. It felt like the day would never end, it's so long when you don't have to do anything.

Then, after 7pm, when the sky got dark, Tweeky called me to welcome our guests.

I ran down the stairs, taking two at one time, and screaming form the excitement of seeing my friends. When I saw Ginny and Leon standing in the hallway, I ran to hug each one of them.

"I missed you so much!" I told Ginny and hugged her.

"It's only been a day," she giggled and stroke the blonde strand of my hair.

Ginny smells like cookies and sweets, so I guess she came straight from her home.

"It felt like months!"

I took them to the living room, where I prepared some alcohol, candles and pillows. Tweeky lit the fireplace to warm up the room a bit.

"So, where are your parents?" Asked Ginny when we all sat down on the pillows in front of the fireplace.

"Parent-" corrected her Leon.

I gave her a smile and poured a wine into the glasses.

"My father's on vacation with his girlfriend," I lied.

It only occurred to me now, that I invited a Weasley into the house of the Dark Lord. Thinking of this makes me want to laugh.

Leon nodded his head at me and drank from the glass.

"And about the room..." mumbled Ginny.

"Don't worry, you'll sleep together," I giggled and poured the wine into my mouth.

"Good, because my mother went ballistic on me when I asked her if I could bring Leon,"

"They hate me," he nodded.

"They don't hate you - they just don't know you!" She stroke his hair.

"They hate me, period,"

Oh my god, we got so drunk. After we drank the whole bottle of wine, Tweeky offered to make us martinis, so of course we agreed. Poor her, she didn't stop since then.

We talked and laughed until the late night, the fire kept us warm and cozy, and the music coming from the enchanted piano made the atmosphere even better.

I used to have evenings like this with aunt May, which were great, but is different with these two - they're young and damaged, just like me.

"I have an idea," said Ginny and sat up from the laying position in Leon's lap, "it's crazy, but I think you two should kiss,"

Leon almost choked on his martini.

"Ginny, honey, you're drunk," he told her and stroke her hair.

"Come on! Me and her kissed, me and you kissed, so it's just the two of you to finish the circle,"

"Are you sure?" I asked her and out down my glass.

"I won't get jealous, I swear!" She raised her hands in defense and giggled.

My eyes met with Leon's, we exchanged hysterical smiles and moved closer to each other. The tension is in the air.

I don't like this. What is Ginny thinking!? If a girl suggested this to my boyfriend, she'd be dead on the spot.

We should've been more opened with her, we should've told her there was something between us. It would make things less awkward than this.

When we got close to each other, Ginny sticked her head out to look at us.

"Okay..." I mumbled and grabbed Leon's neck.

He's staring at me with his blue eyes, his hair is
messy from the night, but he smells so good. I almost forgot how addictive his perfume is.
As we moved closer and closer, we both closed our eyes and let our lips find each other. When mine touched his, he gently grabbed my left cheek.

We stared making out. He tastes like martini and olives, his lips are soft, just like I remember them. I don't know how far are we allowed to go, but Ginny is quiet.

I don't fell anything. I did like Leon before Ginny, but that feeling of wanting more of him is long gone.

Eventually, we stopped. Our faces moved further and I quickly glanced at Ginny.

"That's not the first time you two are making out, is it?" She asked and giggled.

"It's not...but it was before you!" Said Leon.

After this, we stayed there for another hour and then we all went to our rooms.

And again, I'm alone. I'm lonely.

The room is dark and quiet, I can only hear my breath. My eyelids are heavy, so I close my eyes and roll on the colder side of the bed, wrapping myself into the blanket.

I can't stop imagining them two, just two rooms further from mine. They're probably fucking, or something. They have each other. I have no one.

I wonder what Theo is doing. He didn't text me, he didn't call me, he did nothing. I get it, we just broke up, but we're still friends and I need a friend.

I stopped thinking and sank into sleep.

I've been waiting for another dream.

This time, I woke up in my bed, in a black and white world. Everything's seems even more darker, the furniture is different from mine.

I don't know what year I'm in, but I hope I'll get to see my mother.

I hear sounds coming form the hall outside my room. I quickly get up and out my slippers on, opening the door and walking out of my room.

The hall is illuminated by the dozens of lit candles, it looks just like in my previous dream. No changes.

The sounds are coming from two ladies at the end of the hall. As I'm coming closer to them, I'm scared that they'll see me. But they won't - in a ghost. Or are they ghosts?

It's my mother with aunt May, but a lot younger. They're both blonde, short and oh my god, they look so same, it's scary. I've never noticed that.

"When is he coming home?" Asked her May with a worried tone in her voice.

"I don't know, he never tells me..." mumbled mother and looked to the ground. I think they're talking about my father.

"You shouldn't have done this...this is a big mistake-"

"Stop it, May, please!" She whined and grabbed her arms.

"Nothing will be okay, you know what's he gonna do when it's born," she kept saying, not listening to my mother.

My mother suddenly took out a golden ring with black decoration in the middle and put it into May's fist.

"If anything happens to me-"

"Sage-"

That's the first fine I hear my mother's name out loud.

"You must give this ring to him..."

"Or her..." added May.

"Whatever it is, my baby must live."

May sighed and put the ring into her pocket.

"I'll make sure of it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 23.7K 87
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
41.1K 678 41
Deku and Bakugo have known each other since they were babies. Bakugo never bullied deku, instead actually protects her from bullies. they apply to ua...
963K 40.4K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
991K 17.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...