The Heir

By heylolittaheyy

"๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ฒ," ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๏ฟฝ... More

0 | intro
1 | daughter of the death
2 | the new girl
3 | party
4 | potions
5 | theo
6 | wrong room
7 | hogsmeade
8 | slughorn
9 | next door
10 | fire
11 | tripple pleasure
12 | ha(e)lloween
13 | used toy
14 | malfoy manor
15 | the ball
16 | expelliarmus
17 | seven
18 | ginny
19 | broomsticks
20 | salas
21 | green lights
23 | it must live
24 | hot tub
25 | seven minutes in heaven
26 | silhouette
27 | rosmerta
28 | the deal
29 | the diary
30 | goodnight
31 | fresh sheets
32 | tower
33 | new year
34 | blood
35 | narcissa
36 | jasmine
37 | betrayal
38 | one dance
39 | surprise
40 | provoking
41 | aquamenti
42 | orgy
43 | amelie
44 | skin to skin
45 | the ring
46 | splitted
47 | hate
48 | cheat
49 | pain and pleasure
50 | three words
51 | masked ball
52 | shrieking shack
53 | candle
54 | stones and moans
55 | early gift
56 | one week
57 | replacement
58 | family bonding
59 | trip
60 | snape
61 | be safe
62 | flesh and bones
63 | avada
64 | death
65 | wake up
66 | finale
Thank you
announcement

22 | veritaserum

21.2K 493 119
By heylolittaheyy

Amelie
________

"I'm home!" I shouted at the whole house.

I put my heavy bag on the stone floor with a relief and shook my painful hand. I'm in the entrance hall of my house, where I thought someone would be waiting for me with a welcome-home cake.

Well, apparently, nobody's waiting for me.

"Is anyone in here?" I tried my last chance.

I was ready to give up and accept the fact that I'll have to spend my first holiday day all alone, when all of sudden, aunt May bursted out of the living room.

"Finally! My girl!" She screamed and ran to give me a huge bear hug.

"I'm so happy to see you!" I said with a high pitched voice and gave her kisses on both cheeks.

I missed her smell, I missed her voice, her hugs and her gossips. She's wearing a light blue dress and blazer set with a white shirt underneath. Her hair is done as always - vintage curls pinned onto her head with golden pins.

"Where's father?" I asked her after a while when we came to the living room.

"I'll disappoint you, honey, he's not home and he won't be until the Christmas evening," she said and stroke my hair.

Oh no, I'm not disappointed at all - with him gone, I can work on my research. His office will be free and opened for me.

"Are you going somewhere?" I asked May when I noticed her putting a white long jacket over her, so I assumed she is.

"I have to do something quickly, but when I come back, you'll tell me everything! Bye, be good!" She waved her hand and closed the door.

If I didn't want to go through father's office without interruptions, I'd be normally angry at her for going away when I just came home. She never does that, she always waits for me and tells the cooks to cook me my favorite meals.

I shrugged my shoulders at the thought and went straight upstairs to the office.

But all my intentions were swept away when the door handle didn't work. The door can't open.

"Come on!" I shouted at the door and tried to open it forcefully.

He couldn't...

I tried Alohomora, I tried kicking it out, I tried Bombarda, but everything failed. My plan failed.

If he put a lock spell under this room, that means only one thing - he's hiding something in there, and he knows I'm looking for it.

I can't do anything about the office for now, but it doesn't mean I can't do anything at all. In fact, there is something I can do right now.

I went to the cabinet with elixirs and potions and looked for the one in indigo blue flask.

Veritaserum.

I grabbed the flask into my hand and closed the cabinet.

I spent the rest of the day waiting for aunt May to come back home. The house is cold and dark, because the grey clouds are blocking the sun from its light, making the day gloomy and sad. With a one swift motion of my hand, all the candles in the living room lit themselves and made a nice atmosphere.

I forced myself to fall asleep on the green velvet couch. I though I'd have one of those dreams where I'll find out more, especially when I'm in my house.

But nothing, my afternoon nap was dreamless and pointless.

Aunt May woke me up when she let the door close itself with a loud bang. She found me in the living room and laughed at my sleepy face.

She went upstairs to change and when she got back, we opened a bottle of wine and talked until night.

"So tell me, do you have someone? And don't lie, in the school full of boys and girls, there surely must be someone that caught you eye," she asked and drank from her glass.

"I did..." I mumbled and pretended to brush something from my thigh.

"Did!? You don't have no more?" She asked with a high pitched voice.

"I ended it, because he was a jerk and we found out were better off as just friends," I explained and drank my wine a little too quickly.

"No honey, it doesn't work like that. You can't be just friends with someone you fucked with...you did, right?"

I nodded my head with a giggle.

"And are you into anyone new?" She asked after a while of stroking my hair.

I don't know, am I?

I feel like the only thing I care right now is finding out the truth about my mother, I don't have time for romances. Especially not so soon after I ended one.

Theo is a history, Leon is with Ginny, which I'm glad for - he wouldn't be able to love me the way I want him to do so. We might have had some nice moments, but that was when we were either drunk or high. We wouldn't date while sober.

And then there's Draco, who probably hates me, and that's okay, because I'm not so fond of him, too. By the way he treats Pansy, I can only imagine what he'd do if we two dated. That will never ever happen.

"What about you? And stop interrogating me! Are you seeing someone?"

"Me? Oh, honey-" she bursted into laughing.

"Do I look like I need a man?"

She doesn't.

"You don't..."

She went to the kitchen for something and left me here alone. With her wine on the table.

I don't like what I'm about to do, but my father is leaving me no choice. I love aunt May and she respects the Dark Lord, meaning she wouldn't tell me anything I want.

I'm sorry, May.

I quickly poured the veritaserum potion into her drink and put the empty flask into my pocket.

"So...I wanna ask you something," I started when she came back and sat next to me.

I watched her grab her drink and pour it into her mouth.

When I was younger, my father made me drink the potion every week. I've had it so many times that over time, the potion stopped working on me and that was the result we wanted to achieve. Being a daughter of the Dark Lord has its advantages, what can I say.

"Sure, go on," she said and smiled.

"Did you know my mother?"

She swallowed the wine and put the glass on the table in front of us. Her face shows my question surprised her. A lot.

"I-I can't talk about it, Amelie," she stuttered and scratched her arm.

"Why? I won't tell,"

"I can't, Amelie!"

She's fighting. She's fighting her own words. The potion is working.

"Come on, May. It's about my mother, I deserve to know!"

"Please, don't make me do this...I made the unbreakable vow to not talk about this-"

Damn it! The unbreakable vow is stronger than veritaserum, I should've thought about that sooner.

"I saw her. I saw her in my dreams," I said suddenly, hoping that talking more about this would somethin break her.

"Really?"

"She was pregnant, but not with me. Who's Salas? My brother?" I realized my tone is getting angrier.

"I can't-"

"And my father treated her so badly! Why? Why can't you tell me!?"

I noticed a single tear rolling down her cheek.

She looked at me with sad eyes and held my cheek in her hand, gently stroking it.

"You look so much like her," she whispered, because if she said it out loud, her voice would break into crying.

Then, she suddenly stood up and grabbed the glass.

"I won't sleep here tonight, I have some work to do. This house will be empty until the Christmas day, so you better invite some friends. Goodnight, honey."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 3K 35
Book One in the Love & Bullets series First, they were Earth's Mightiest Heroes... Until they chose the other side. They were sent to eliminate you...
297K 6.9K 111
Welcome everyone to my fourth oneshots book! I'm not taking full requests currently but it's okay if you want to suggest a character for me to write...
41.1K 678 41
Deku and Bakugo have known each other since they were babies. Bakugo never bullied deku, instead actually protects her from bullies. they apply to ua...
3.3K 251 14
Addiction Series Book 2 of 3 Mafia love story. Continuation of Angela and Buckys story.