Mission Complete

By mazee25

A young woman is killed and is sent into the T.V.D. Universe. Cool, right? Wrong. She was reborn as Elena fuc... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapted Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
A/N
Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter Twenty-Three

8.1K 382 48
By mazee25

"Hello, class. What are we learning today?" Klaric asks as he settles himself in front of the desk.

"With the decades dance tonight, we've been covering the sixties all week," a girl says.

Ellie looks over and recognizes her to be Dana. Poor girl, she'd be compelled and killed by Ripper Stefan. Welp, it would be easy to advert the unnecessary death.

"Right, the sixties," he says, pausing a moment to stare at the human doppleganger before writing on the board. "The sixties. I wish there was something good I could say about the sixties, but...Actually, they kind of sucked. Except for the Beatles, of course. They made it bearable. Uh, what else was there? The Cuban missile thing, the...we walked on the moon. There was Watergate."

"The Watergate was in the seventies, 'laric," Ellie says with an amused smirk.

When he turns around to look at her, she gives a sly wink and receives a paper ball thrown at the back of her head.

"Right. It all kind of mushes together up here, the sixties, seventies. Thank you, Elena."

She opens the paper ball and snorts.

Don't flirt with the teacher. -Stefan

Fuck you, I do what I want -Elle

Ellie was officially bored. How did no one notice that this wasn't Alaric? Her boredness got the best of her and she decided to spice things up.

A paper bursts into flames, causing the fire alarm to go off. Quickly, the students usher out the classroom except Ellie and her friends.

"Really Ellie?" Bonnie says in disappointment and shaking her head.

"Oh come on, it's not like the school's going to burn down."

"I'm pretty sure you're a pyromaniac," Caroline snorts.

"Well, she did set the Whitmore Research Center on fire," Stefan pipes in.

"Ahem, we should be heading out now," Klaric announces from the door.

"Steffie, why you gotta call me out like that?"

"There was also the time you set Tanner's pants on fire for yelling at you,"Caroline reminds her.

"In my defense, he should've minded his own business."

Klaric stares at the group of friends with confusion. Why were they acting so casual when the fire alarm was going off? His eyes meet the doppleganger's and she smirks at him.

"Alaric's going to be pissed that he's been possessed." Despite being caught off guard, he manages to collect himself and speeds over to Ellie. To his surprise, he misses and receives the worst migraine ever.

"This is Klaus?" Caroline asks, scrunching her nose in distaste. "I was hoping for something better."

"I think you all have been hanging around way too many psychopaths for you to be this calm about this," Stefan sighs.

"Hello Klaus, sorry about the welcoming committee," Ellie says.

"I will kill you and everyone you've ever met," he snarls.

"A bit dramatic, if I might say. Anyways, I know about the ritual."

"And you haven't left yet? How stupid of you."

"How about we make a deal? Afterall, I'm the only one who knows where dearest daddy Mikael is dessicating."

"Stefan, take Caroline and Bonnie to the Grill. I'll meet up with you guys later."

"What?" Stefan and Bonnie asks.

"I'm not leaving you here with him," Bonnie says while glaring at the possessed history teacher.

"I may be human, but I will still beat his ass if he touches you," Caroline says.

"Guys, I'll be fine."

The three went to argue but were cut off by Ellie's glare and eventually left.

"I want to help you break your curse." Klaric pauses a moment with a very confused expression. It would've been cute if he were in his own body.

"What do you know about the Sun and the Moon curse?"

"Well, I know it's fake. The real curse was placed on you to bind your werewolf side. I did a bit a research before."

"Excellent. And do you know what the ritual requires in order for me to break it?"

"Yup! But there's something you don't know about." Klaric gives a cocky smirk.

"And what's that, love?"

"You need my blood in order to create more hybrids."

Klaric went so quiet, you could hear a pin drop from a mile away. He tries to scare her by flashing his vampire features but ultimately received a bored expression.

"Think very carefully before you speak. The sound of your voice is likely to make me regret what mercy I've shown thus far."

"Could you stop with the death threats every other sentence? I get it, you're the big bad hybrid."

"What proof do you have?"

"Think about it. The person who cursed you would definetly create a fail-safe. If you were to break the curse, then the doppleganger would be dead. And because you'd want to create more hybrids, you'd need my blood to successfully create them. Boom, break the curse and forever be alone because you killed the doppleganger."

"What else do you know?"

"Elijah's in town. Let's have dinner at his place and we'll discuss everything there. Oh, and ditch my teacher's body."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The dinner was a bit tense between her and the two Mikaelson males. Elijah did not want Ellie to be too close to his brother and Klaus was enjoying himself by teasing the doppleganger.

The deal was that the two men would find a way to revive the doppleganger after the ritual. She most definetly did not trust the idea of using the five hundred year old potion meant for Katerina.

Greta would be released into her family's care once the ritual was over. The other Mikaelson siblings would be released from their coffins, as per Ellie's request. There was a lot of broken dishes and screaming (mostly on Klaus' part).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ellie Gilbert is halfway home when she hears something shuffle behind her. Within a split second, she jumps forward just as a man pounced where she had previously been.

He doesn't hesitate to lunge at her again and grabs her by the neck. She kicks his stomach, causing him to drop her and snarl.

Taking a closer look, she recognized the man.

"Balthazar?!"

"Who the hell is Balthazar? My name is Mikael."

"Shit, wrong t.v. show," she mutters to herself, dodging the incoming punches from him. He was too fast for her and screams when he pierces her abdomen.

"Stop fighting," he tries to compel.

"Fuck you," she growls as she spits the blood in his face. Papa Original did not like that. He roars in anger and back-hands the shit out of her, knocking her unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first thing Ellie notices when she wakes up is that she was tied up. Not even with ropes, but with chains. Both her hands are handcuffed and chained to the ceiling while her feet are chained to the floor.

She tried using her magic to free herself but it didn't work. In fact, she couldn't even feel the magic at all.

Time passed by slowly. There was no clock to be seen so she wasn't sure how much time had passed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niklaus Mikaelson sat in his art room with a glass of wine in his hand and a paint brush in the other. He was in a great mood. Everything was coming together and soon he'd be free of the curse his mother placed on him.

His jolly mood is interrupted when Elijah barges into the room with a solemn expression.

"What is it, brother? Can't you see I'm celebrating?"

"Niklaus, this is for you," Elijah says as he hands the phone over with a frowned expression.

"May I ask who's calling?" Klaus says into the phone.

"Hello Niklaus," Mikael says all too cryptically. The brush in Klaus' hand drops as the fear strikes him.

"Mikael," he growled.

"I have your doppleganger."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.1K 940 17
Cassandra Gilbert. A all powerful supernatural. With secrets no one can quite figure out unless she tells them. How will her relationships with the M...
52.4K 1.5K 13
When Jeremy Gilbert is killed by Silas, he finds himself getting memories that aren't his own..memories that involve the Original family; what happen...
747K 24.9K 57
You know, the idea of ending up in a fictional world such as this was supposed to be funny especially as Elena Gilbert because it could be throughly...
79.8K 1.4K 23
kol is brought back to life elena catches cheating and wants to be vampire again she goes to talk to davina and convinces her to turn her to an orig...