androgynous › dream & wayv

By minsyeuga

❝ Fuck- I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE! ❞ ✧.* | welcome to summer 127! ▬▬ status: completed ✓ nct | dream, way... More

I N T R O
01 | WELCOME CAMPERS
02 | NACHO AVERAGE SQUAD
03 | WE NEED TO SAVE THEM
04 | TREE'S WALK NOW?
05 | GOTTA SUPPORT OUR DAD
06 | WHAT'S UP WITH HIM?
07 | GO AWAY
08 | MINSHIT
09 | UNHEALTHY OBSESSION
10 | FUDGE NUT
11 | POOR LITTLE ROACH
12 | LOST IN THE WOODS
13 | I SACRIFICE JENO-HYUNG
14 | PLACING BETS ON MARK
15 | CEREAL KILLERS
16 | HAUNT YOU FIRST
17 | FOOD FIGHT
18 | SUMMER CAMP FUN
19 | YOU'RE PRETTY
20 | TERRORS OF SWIMMING
21 | YOU'RE A WHAT!?
22 | DONGHYUCK'S RULE #1
23 | COUSIN'S BEST FRIEND
24 | IS HYUNG OKAY?
25 | DEFINITELY NOT FRIENDS
26 | DOLOST DID WHAT?
27 | WE ARE NOT PARENTS
28 | SHY LITTLE MINJUN
29 | STRAWBERRIES
30 | 'LOVERS' QUARREL
31 | CREWMATES & IMPOSTOR
32 | CAMPFIRE SONG SONG
33 | WHAT IS LOVE?
34 | BOYFRIEND MATERIAL
35 | SEVEN MINUTES
36 | PERIOD CRAMPS
37 | F R I E N D S
38 | BROTHER BEAR
39 | SHITFAM LESS THAN 3
40 | LITTLE CRUSHES
41 | JAEMIN BEST DAD!
42 | ROW YOUR BOAT!
43 | I HATE YOU
44 | LITTLE GAMES
45 | SAY I LOVE YOU
46 | MINJUN'S POTATAS
47 | GET THIS ON CAMERA!
48 | FAVORITE SCENE
49 | TWO HANDSOME GUYS
50 | HER MINJUN
51 | 'BEST FRIEND'
52 | ANNOYING APPLE
53 | MY BOYFRIEND
54 | TAKEN
55 | WARMTH
56 | PASTAS AND SHIT
58 | MY BESTIE
59 | FIREFLIES
60 | THE BANNED SAUCE
61 | GOODBYE CAMPERS!

57 | SAKURA KISS

3.5K 306 453
By minsyeuga

3RD PERSONS VIEW

"Wait what if someone's saw us—"

"SHH!" The blue-haired androgyny was cut off abruptly by the other blue-haired male who pressed his forefinger against her lips. Her eyes widen at their closeness and felt flustered by how serious Hendery looked. The short staring contest ended when Hendery smiled and looked away, proceeding to drag her deeper into the woods.

Minjun followed, walking behind him as she eyed the boy's side profile. Hendery must've felt the stare on him as he glanced back to check, seemingly disappointed by the fact she was walking behind him.

"Something wrong?"

Hendery pulls her close so that she now walked beside him. He sighs in content, "Much better. I don't want you to be behind me- I want this to be done together. Not me dragging you to do it or anything. Unless you actually don't want—"

"No! Of course, I want this, Hendery. Stop overthinking it, okay? We'll do this together. We'll watch those lanterns... together."

Hendery nods and soon they reached the lake, Minjun let out a sigh, a smile to creep up her face as she stared at the huge body of water. Seeing the moon reflect on the shimmering water, little flashes of memories to pop out here and there. Thinking about the times they've spent at the lake.

Hendery sat on the log and patted the empty space beside him. Minjun settled beside him, the two lifting their heads to gaze at the twinkling stars. Comfort began to seep between them and it felt assured that they were together.

The now blue-haired boy had his eyes on the most beautiful thing he saw in his whole life. He couldn't help it but stare. A small smile tugged up the corner of his lips and he glanced up at the moon when Minjun spoke up.

"This feels nice. Doesn't it?"

Hendery hummed, although he had other things in mind. His gaze went from the bright moon to the person beside him and said, "The moon is beautiful isn't it?"

Minjun felt her whole body freeze at that one phrase. Her eyes were still on the moon as she recalls that phrase being mentioned by Yuta once.

"You know, if you're having trouble confessing your feelings, I have something that could help!" The Japanese counselor quipped, a big grin plastered on his face as he carefully made sure his measurements were correct.

Minjun hummed in response, not really knowing what to say, and waited for him to continue. Yuta whispered, "You can say 'the moon is beautiful isn't it?'"

The blue-haired androgyny perplexed at the words he used, her head tilting to the side a bit. "What? I don't get it- what does the moon have to do with confessing?"

Yuta chuckled, ruffling her blue hair. "Well, it's actually translated from Japanese and it means 'I love you' in a more poetic... literary way, you know what I mean?"

Minjun snickered, "That's cute and all, but I don't know if he'll get that."

"We'll see about that, Minjun," Yuta smirks and proceeds to take her shoulder measurement. "If ever someone uses that on you, just respond with 'the moon has always been beautiful' or... 'I can die happy'."

"I can die happy," Minjun murmured, feeling her cheeks heat up as her stare no longer focused on the moon. Instead, it faltered onto someone brighter. Someone who had always been beautiful. Inside and out.

This time, it was Hendery's turn to freeze. He had never thought she would've understood that phrase but then again, it was Yuta he was talking to a while ago and Yuta always had his own mischievous tricks under his sleeve.

Behind a couple of trees, the certain Japanese counselor stood there with a proud smile. "I'm so proud of you two!" he whisper-yelled as though being held back by Donghyuck and Mark who also came out of curiosity. And also because they saw another certain someone follow the two campers.

"Should we... um... stop her?" Mark nervously questioned, looking over the bushes to see familiar, striking red hair.

"No! Let her discover it on her own," Donghyuck responded, feeling a bit salty that the girl was really stubborn.

"But—"

"SHH!! It's almost time!" Yuta shut them both up.

"Time for what?" Donghyuck asked in a low voice.

"The little kiss kiss fall in love scene for them!" Yuta replied, looking back at where the two sat.

Shocked, Hendery's mouth went slightly agape, eyes blinking a couple of times as he tried to think of something to say but his mind was blank. He couldn't process the words that came out of Minjun's mouth.

She... her response- Minjun's response! HOLY SHIT.

"I- um- you... how did- holy fuck I didn't think you'd understand!"

Minjun rolled her eyes, "Surprise? I guess." She let out a small laugh.

Hendery blushed and buried his face into the palms of his hand, the urge to scream out loud was now unbearable. He bits the inside of his bottom lip and peeked through his fingers, eyes widening when he finds out that Minjun's eyes were still on him. Minjun tilts her head, feeling smug about how Hendery was acting. She leans close to him making him stiffen up. "What's up with you acting all shy?"

Hendery scoffs and places his hand on both sides of her face. "It's all your fault, Minnie."

"Hmm, it's cute though."

Hendery chuckled and shook his head before staring straight into her eyes. "我喜欢你."

"我也喜欢你." She flashes him a smile making Hendery freeze again. "H-how... where did you—"

"I asked Renjun about it. You sneaky shit- can't believe you've been saying that so casually and here I am not knowing anything." Minjun said and pinched his cheek. Hendery pursed his lips, looking away for a split second. "Well... you can say I was more confident."

"Minjun?"

"Hmm?"

"Will you be the Eugene to my Rapunzel? For real this time. Well, what I meant is that you know- will you be mine? I mean- I don't want to like own own you but you get the idea? Damn. Korean is so frustrating! But like you know? Be my girlfriend- or boyfriend- or just... be that someone who would complete me." Hendery muttered, mentally cursing himself for rambling too much. He made sure to take note and go ask Donghyuck for more Korean Lessons later.

Minjun chuckled at his cute little speech and nodded his head. "Of course, Kunhang. I'd love to be all of those. Wait- as long as we get to cosplay Eugene and Rapunzel on Halloween."

"Would never miss the chance."

"Then yes. Even if we won't be able to cosplay them- yes. Though it'd be better if—"

"I have the strong urge to kiss you right now. Can I?" Hendery blurted out, cutting her off.

"Yes, you can," Minjun said in a soft voice, her heart thumping loudly against her ribcage as Hendery leaned in and closed the gap between them. Lips locked together and the moon shining above them. The warmth that had reciprocated from their bodies kept them comfortable.

When they broke apart, Hendery pulled her into a hug to which she wrapped her arms around him, returning it. The two stood in complete silence until they heard the sound of harsh stomps against dried leaves. They turned to where the sound came from and felt as if someone was just there.

"Was that just me or...?" Minjun trailed off, her eyebrows knitting together in confusion as she began to make her way towards the bushes. Hendery followed her, himself alert and ready to take any needed action.

"Who was that?" Minjun questioned about to go and follow but Hendery stopped her. She looks back at him and he shook his head, "I'll go."

"Huh? Are you sure—"

"Positive." Hendery nodded and poked her cheek, "I'll meet you back at the campsite, is that okay? You can walk with Yuta and probably Donghyuck, oh and Mark."

"Yuta? Donghyuck? Mark?" The blue-haired androgyny perplexed but soon her eyes widen in horror, snapping her head towards the bushes, and yelled, "YOU SHITS WERE WATCHING!?"

"Hey! The drama was getting good! No need to drag us into the scene!" Yuta exclaimed, walking out of his hiding spot with an annoyed look.

Donghyuck sheepishly waved at her, yanking a slightly embarrassed Mark with him. The boy with golden highlights rushed a cough out, outstretching a blaming finger on Hendery. "Y-You! I swear- if you hurt Minjun! You... better treat her right, okay?" Mark smiles at Hendery, wiggling his eyebrows. "Charming prince...ss."

"Wait, I really need to go. I'll catch up with you!" Hendery frantically said and sprinted off. His eyes looking around, making sure that whoever he thought he saw didn't stray from the path, well, hopefully.

Hendery comes to an abrupt stop when he heard faint sniffling noises. His eyebrows were drawn together, scratching his head as he mustered the courage to look for the main source of it. The blue-haired boy scrunched his nose, the noise growing louder and soon he finds the redhead huddled against a large tree.

She sat there devastated, her head buried in her knees, the sound of her crying made Hendery slightly cringe. He sighs and walks close to her but stops when she yells, "Stop. Don't go near me!"

"Hey, calm down..." Hendery murmured, crouching down. "I just want to help."

"Help? You- you... Minjun's... you two are together?!"

Hendery pursed his lips, slowly bobbing his head to her question. "Yeah..."

"I feel so stupid. So... oblivious. And I thought- gosh, I should've listened to Yuri." She mumbles, quite inaudible for Hendery to understand. "You could've just told me..."

The boy deadpans at her statement. "Believe me, I did and maybe even your friend did as well. You just... didn't listen. You didn't accept it."

Haeyoung sighed harshly. "What a big idiot. So embarrassing! I'm so sorry... I was- I didn't... I'm sorry for being ignorant about it and for jumping to conclusions." She looks up and Hendery shoves a handkerchief towards her.

"Here. Use this."

She thanks him and took the handkerchief, using it to wipe her tears and snot. "Gah... thank you..."

Hendery shakes his head and just sends an assuring smile at her. The silence between them grew awkward causing Haeyoung to shudder. "I- um... you could've just told me you were gay."

"HAAAAH!?"

Haeyoung laughs hard at the blue-haired reaction and nearly drops back onto the floor from joy. All of a sudden, she felt better and the rejected feelings earlier were quickly shoved away. "I'M KIDDING! I mean, hearing your conversation earlier... Minjun's a girl, right?"

"Biologically. Yes. Though she doesn't mind being recognized as a boy or girl- anyway... how are you feeling?"

"Good. I guess. A little bit hurt, still. What'd you expect?" Haeyoung muttered, scratching the side of her head. "Well, let's go back to the camp?"

The two headed back and they eventually sparked in another conversation. Agreeing to certain things and disagreeing with certain situations. Hendery may have thought of her as an annoying brat sometimes, but maybe she wasn't that bad. The things crushes and love could do to you, how silly. On the other hand, Haeyoung was enjoying the company and thought Hendery like an older brother.

Once they arrived, Yuri engulfed the redhead into a bone-crushing hug. Whispering words into her ear, patting her back gently. Then and there, Haeyoung felt her hot tears trickle down her cheeks and she buries her head into the crook of Yuri's shoulder.

"Aw, cute. I'm jealous." Xiaojun commented, still snacking on whatever food he has for today. "I want a hug too."

"I'll hug you!" Lucas said and wraps an arm around Xiaojun who tried to move away but ends up accepting the hug anyway.

Yuri looks away from the redhead for a bit and finds her two new friends eyeing her. She squints her eyes at them and they began gesturing to the girl. "Comfort her!!" "This is your chance, idiot." "Go for it, Shitri!" Both Jisung and Chenle kept mouthing towards her.

"Hae?"

The said girl sniffed. "Yuriii~ I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to be rude to you earlier. I'm—"

"Shhh, it's all okay now, Hae. How 'bout we get some food from the snack bar and have a talk?"

Haeyoung blinks, looking at her friend. "Like always?"

"Like always."

"YES. I'm hungry from all of that crying, gosh. Let's goooo!! And bring your two new friends with you!" Haeyoung nodded excitingly, the sudden change of mood surprises some of them. She tugs onto Yuri's hand and began dragging her through the crowd. Yuri grabs onto Jisung, who grabs onto Chenle, and there goes the quartet.

"Look at that, a birth of a new friend group," Renjun said as he watches the group disappear into the crowd.

"Good for them." Jeno smiles. "And good for you two." He turns to Hendery and Minjun, a sad yet happy feeling residing in him. "Congratulations."

"Yeah, congratulations," Jaemin said from behind the two, causing Minjun to glance back. The faded blue-haired boy wiggles his eyebrows at her and pats the top of her head. "Don't forget what I told you." He reminded before walking off, dragging Jeno with him.

"Minjun! Let's go get some snacks too! The main jamming will start in a few minutes! We already saved our spots." Yangyang said excitingly.

"Dang, I really love this family." Lucas smiles, watching all of his friends walk away with grins on their faces as they listened to Donghyuck tell them about what happened earlier.

"Less than three indeed."

• • •

dangg this was supposed to be up a few days ago but yeah ALSO...

ITS MY BIRTHDAY FUSJDHDJD
im so old bYE
it doesnt feel real

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 519 57
a school trip to the middle of nowhere, stuck with a bunch of strangers you don't even know, forced to be roommates. what better way to spend one's s...
25.8K 1K 17
❝︎we're not gonna be young forever.❞︎ ✘ an nct 00 line fanfic. HHYUNGGU 2021
25.2K 1.8K 32
..( 🍊 )𝗡𝗖𝗧x𝗢𝗖𝘀 "𝙞 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪." "𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪." in which a group of international college st...
669K 26.9K 55
≛ nct na jaemin bad boy fanfiction ❝ that's what will make it more exciting ❞ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ started: may 6, 2020 published: june 17, 2020 ended: august 1...