15 | CEREAL KILLERS

3RD PERSONS VIEW

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

3RD PERSONS VIEW

"Okay- I am not satisfied with who won." Xiaojun glared up at cabin four who collectively went up to celebrate their win. A pout forms on his lips, "What about my food combinations?"

"Man, I was looking forward for some late night snacks!" Hendery mumbled, sulking beside Xiaojun.

"Where'd you find the flag?" Jeno asked as they reunited with the trio.

Jaemin scoffed, crossing his arms, "In Donghyuck's damn cabinet."

Jisung gasped, "What! It was there all along?!" He stared wide at the green flag Minjun waved in her hand. She gave him a small nod, "Yup... No doubt- that was a clever hiding spot."

Mark frowned, taking the flag in his hand, eyeing it with a sour expression, "Probably because they were sure enough we would try look for it in the forest since last year it was hidden in the forest."

Xiaojun pouted, sulking quietly as he rocked himself slowly, "I wanted to try new food combinations!"

A smirk curved up Donghyuck's lips as he called out for their attention, "Nacho Average Squad and um... let's just call you guys the...um what's your group called?"

"We don't have a nam—"

"Win Diesel!" Chenle raised his hand up only to be rejected by Lucas, "No that's boring."

"Single Belles, I like that- It has Belle in it and like you know... Bella? Get it?" Lucas pointed out but Renjun shook his head.

"We are not using that."

"Nah- we're the Cereal Killers." Yangyang pushed everybody aside, "Like, do you get it? It's like Cereal, like you know, the food, not serial- okay, you get it?" He points at his cabin mates who shook their head in response.

Yangyang feigned a smile, looking back at Donghyuck with clasped hands, "They get it. We're using that."

"What- that's so lame." Hendery rolled his eyes, disagreeing with the name.

"I kinda agree with Cereal Killers," Lucas raises his hand before pinpointing Hendery, "Because you killed little roach!"

"I did not! He was already dead to begin with!" Hendery defended himself, a scowl on his face.

Minjun tapped on Xiaojun's shoulder, whispering faintly, "Who's little roach?"

Xiaojun stifled a laugh, "A cockroach Lucas found when we were looking for our flag."

"Believe it or not- we were forced to create a burial for him because he claims that..." Renjun trails off while gesturing at Lucas.

"Hendery stomped little roach to death!"

Renjun sarcastically smiled at Minjun, "You get the situation here?"

Minjun chuckled, nodding, "Yeah, I guess so."

"Actually- I have a great idea." Donghyuck professed, a smug grin etched wide. Mark instantly narrowed his eyes at the younger, a bit afraid to hear what idea has has come up with now.

Jaemin shook his head, an exasperated sigh left his lips just upon hearing Donghyuck speak, "I can already tell this is going to be stupid."

"Plan? I love plans! What's the plan?" Lucas said enthusiastically, clapping his hands excitingly. Nudging the black-haired boy beside him, a finger pointed at Donghyuck, "Chenle, the grape has a plan!"

Donghyuck cleared his throat, "Woah woah woah, hold on," he pauses, "what did you just call me?"

Lucas shrugged, an innocent smile still displayed, gazing down at the purple-haired. "Grape. I mean- you do look like one."

Donghyuck waved his hand, "I'm not even gonna bother." He muttered and averted his gaze onto the others, "Okay, so here's the plan."

"Y'all do know that us, the Nacho Average Squad, got in trouble thanks to the blueberries." Donghyuck started off, jabbing his thumb towards Minjun and Jaemin who shot him a short glare.

"Yeah, you guys have kitchen duty, right?" Renjun pointed out.

Jisung shook his head and raised his hand up high, "Not me! I'm innocent."

Hendery stifled a laugh, "I highly believe that after this summer camp your innocence will be long gone."

Jisung gasped, mouth dropping in shock while Chenle started defending his friend, uttering Chinese words at Hendery.

Hendery shrugged plainly, raising his arms in a surrendering manner, "Just saying."

Jeno scrunched his nose cutely, already trying to predict what would happen later on if they followed Donghyuck's plan.

"So basically we're going to trash the dining—"

"Wait- hold up, hold up," Minjun interrupted in the middle of Donghyuck speaking. The boy furrowed his brows, shooting her a questioning look. "Your plan is to ditch the whole kitchen duty and trash the dining hall?"

Donghyuck nodded, "Exactly. A pretty good plan, right?" He looks over at Yangyang with a hand out. The latter smirked back, accepting the hand and pulled him into a little bro hug, "Very much love it."

"See, he agrees to it."

Mark pinched the bridge of his nose, taking a deep breath, "I know how bad you want to get back at them but dude! We have kitchen duty."

"Ugh, then you think of a plan!"

"Why not Cereal Killers carry out the plan first?" Xiaojun suggested, all eyes landing on him. "We could have the Nacho Average Squad join us afterward."

"Smart!" Jisung agreed.

Donghyuck hummed, "That works too. Us, Nacho Average Squad, will try and steal some snacks before they get to the dining hall. Cereal Killers can just go full out crazy." He concluded when another idea popped into mind, "Or, or! Try scaring them!" He grinned, liking his idea the moment he thought of it.

An excited laugh left Renjun's lips, "I like that plan."

"You guys are idiots." Jaemin mumbled, rolling his eyes, not quite liking where it was going.

Minjun sneered, elbowing the boy beside her, "Will you just shut up, Jaeshit?"

Jaemin scoffed mockingly, "I'm not joining in."

"Boo, and I thought Jeno would be the no-fun one." Donghyuck stuck out his tongue at the blue-haired.

Jeno shot Donghyuck a look, taking the offense, "Me?"

"Sorry not sorry."

Minjun sighed and turned to Mark, "Are you really gonna let them do this?"

Mark pursed his lips, thinking about it for a quick second before nodding, "Honestly, what could go wrong?"

Jaemin deadpanned, "Everything."

• • •
jaeshit's such a killjoy 😪