Alexa and Katie As Adults

By jaylenjames1234

Takes place right after where my last or left off. When Alexa and Katie are adults and they are still best fr... More

any better
talk
hospital visit
going back home
Katie's sick
i know
Memories
don't remind me
Leila comes over
Oh my gosh
just Something There to Remind Me
Oh no!❗❗❗❗
MOM!
Katie..
I'm here
Oh man5
Oh boy...
Really?!
truth comes out
don't Go
lonely
Dreaming???
Oh really freaking awesome
oh yeah
Help me
Help
Home
Not Sure
Birthday..and surprise
Oh man
Ugh
Party 🎉..And Karma
Valentine's Day
oh
forget about him
stay Calm
Don't go Dad
The truth part 1
the truth Part 2
worst day of my life
Depressed
take 2

come back please...

69 1 0
By jaylenjames1234

Katie has been very sick and she even got sent to the hospital and is not at home. Now I think that she lives there. I think she might be super sick but i want her around. I went to visit her and asked " How are you doing?" Katie looked at me and said, " I have been better than this." I layed down beside her and said " i am gonna be here for a while." I looked at her and asked " what did you do?"Katie said "i don't know." (The next day) Katie is home from the hospital and she said " i feel fine." But i could hear it in her tone she was not feeling  good at all. As Katie drifted off sleeping I looked at her and said " I am going home." On the way home i kept asking myself if i had done something none of this would of happened to her. It's my fault that she fell of the tree and ended up in the hospital and then hurt herself really bad. Katie came into my room and said "i am.." She fell on the floor and i picked her up and said, " you gotta get to sleep and get better Kat." She looked at me and said, " I don't need sleep I need answers." I looked at her and said " I don't know what to do for you Kat you need to go to bed." She layed down on my bed and went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329 0 30
She's bipolar and lives in an apartment with her best friend, She's 18,But last summer she made the grave mistake of sleeping with her best friends b...
225K 3.2K 36
[This book is currently being edited also NOT A MIGHTY DUCKS FF] 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜...
35.1K 2.9K 51
After centuries of persecution, werecats are finally free from the werewolves, but the danger isn't over for them just yet. Alexa and Xavier are ins...
5.1K 94 19
James' brother and sister finally get to the wwe and they make friends and when they introduce him to them, he gets along with one specific person mo...