The Art Of Having No Idea ~ H...

By ItsAFanThingOk

Life for Sophia takes a sudden turn when Harry enters it. Shes older than him, a single mum and not into the... More

~ CHARACTERS ~
~ BACKGROUND INFO ~
~ ONE ~
~ TWO ~
~ THREE ~
~ FOUR ~
~ SIX ~
~ SEVEN ~
~ EIGHT ~
~ NINE ~
~ TEN ~
~ ELEVEN ~
~ TWELVE ~
~ THIRTEEN ~
thank you!
~ FOURTEEN ~
~ FIFTEEN ~
Freezy Five!
~ SIXTEEN ~
~ SEVENTEEN ~
~ EIGHTEEN ~
~ NINETEEN ~
~ TWENTY ~
~ update & stuff ~
~ Twenty One ~
~ Twenty Two ~
~ Twenty Three ~
~ Twenty Four ~
~ Twenty Five ~
~ Twenty Six ~
~ Twenty Seven ~
~ Twenty Eight ~
~ Twenty Nine ~
~ Thirty ~
~ Thirty One ~
authors note ~ 26/07/21
~ Thirty Two ~
~ Thirty Three ~
apologies
~ Thirty Four ~
~ Thirty Five ~
~ Thirty Six a ~
~ Thirty Six b ~
~ Thirty Seven ~
~ Thirty Eight ~
~ Thirty Nine ~
Happy New Year!
~ Forty ~
~ Forty One ~
~ Forty Two ~
~ Forty Three ~
author's note 07/08/22
~ Forty Four ~
~ Forty Five ~
~ Forty Six ~
~ Forty Seven ~
~ Forty Eight ~
~ Forty Nine ~
Happy New Year!
~ Fifty ~
~ Fifty One ~

~ FIVE ~

5.3K 59 2
By ItsAFanThingOk

Tuesday 30th July 2019

Despite falling asleep around 2am, I am awake at the crack of dawn. Half 5! Why am I like this? The day that a guy, who I find very attractive, is supposed to be coming round. Well he's dropping off a football, not coming round as such, but yeah. I'm going to look like a literal zombie.

I quietly get out of bed, -seeing as I haven't been able to fall back asleep- and get my outfit for the day, before going for a shower. I try not to make much noise, as Harper is still asleep in the right side of my bed, whilst I look through my wardrobe. I pull out a short sleeved plain white t-shirt, a fern green button up long skirt that has a slim brown belt, some two strap brown sandals and some comfortable underwear. I creep out of the bedroom and make my way into the bathroom.

After a long shower to wake me up, I got dressed, and left my short hair to dry naturally. I'm still getting used to the new hair length, having had it cut through the week. I pick up my pyjamas off the bathroom floor, taking them to the laundry basket, which seems to be full. Time to out a whites wash on then.

It was around 7am when Harper made an appearance in the kitchen. She was still in her pyjamas, but looking much fresher than I did when I woke up. I smiled at her, gesturing towards the kettle, letting her know that it was freshly boiled and that she can help herself to a cup of tea. We sat at the dining table, listening to Greg James present BBC radio one breakfast. From 8 am onwards the kids came downstairs one at a time, Cormac being the last to get up. He has always been a long sleeper, I wish I was the same. Still feeling like death warmed up.

We enjoyed a chilled morning, Cormac was sat in his beanbag watching YouTube on his tablet, pearl was colouring in and Darcy was dancing around in a world of her own. Harper and I were lounging on the sofa, watching Ruth and Eamon on This Morning.  We stayed like this until mid-day, where we had a picnic in the garden, seeing as it is another hot day for London. May as well make the most of it.

As it approached half 3 Harper and the girls had packed up their stuff ready to set off, this is the part I hated. I wished we lived closer to eachother, not an hour apart. I held Harper tightly as we said our goodbyes, the kids playing tag on the pavement infront of us.

"Girls, come say bye to auntie Soph," the girls came running towards me, leaping into my open arms, nearly knocking me over. "Come here Cor! Give us a hug." He giggled as he walked towards Harper, giving her a bear hug. After all our goodbyes and promises to see eachother on Sunday, they got into Harper's car and set off, waving out the window until they turned the corner. I turned towards Cor, pulling him into my side as we took the steps up towards the front door.

"What do you want to do for the rest of the day then spud? Any thoughts on what to have for tea?" He looked up at me, smiling.

"Can we paint? I want to paint a dinosaur for Pop's and send it to him!" Pop's being my dad and Cormac's best friend. They have the best bond and I can't help the smile I always have when they interact. I have so much love for the only two males in my life.

"Of course we can, Pop's would love that. We can call him tonight if he's not working and you can chat with him, how does that sound?" He started jumping around in excitement as we walked into the living room. I take that as a yes for him wanting to call my dad.

"Can we have pasta for tea, mummy?"

"Yeah, pasta sounds good, do you want spaghetti?" He shook his head, saying no. "Hmmm, filled pasta... Like ravioli?" Again, he shook his head no.

"The one with levels, with lots of cheese on top, I want that one." He layered his hands on top of each other, showing what he meant.

"Ohhh, lasagna? That one?" He nodded his head enthusiastically this time, shouting yes over and over. "Sure, I'll have to see if we've got everything in then, if not then we will have to run to the shop quickly, yeah?"

"Okay" I just about heard his voice as he ran off up the stairs, I assume going up to his bedroom to get some of his dinosaur toys. I made my way down stairs into the kitchen, to check if we had everything we needed for tea. Looking through the fridge and cupboards I see that we definitely need some mince beef and tinned tomatoes, maybe some veg to hide in it, seeing as Cor is fussy with it sometimes. I check my phone to see what the time is, nearly 4 pm, should be alright getting to the shop and back before Harry decides to make his appearance. I stuff my phone into my pocket, and make my way back up stairs to call Cormac down.

It's only a quick ten minutes walk to our local Tesco Express, which will have what we need in, so Cormac and I set off to get what we need. When we got there, Cormac volunteered to hold the basket, but soon changed his mind when things were added to it. We left the shop with a bag filled with beef mince, two tins of chopped tomatoes, a garlic bulb, mushrooms, peppers, an onion, garlic bread, a magazine for Cormac and a tub of Ben and Jerry's peanut butter cup ice cream for afters. A successful shop if I do say so myself.

We were halfway home when my phone pinged, I see that I have an Instagram message from Harry, telling me that he will be on his way in half an hour to an hour's time. Plenty of time to get home and make a start on tea for Cormac.

~Harry's P.O.V~

I had spent the majority of my day tidying up the flat, as both the Cal's were out filming a video for lux's channel, and to be completely honest I usually would have left it for them. But, the flat was actually disgusting, plus, I was bored. It wasn't until the lads had got back to the flat that I realised the time, and that I hadn't dropped off that ball to Sophia's yet.

I'm such a dope sometimes, it's actually unreal.

I need to go for a shower, because I stink and can't exactly show up to hear house smelling like I do, so I send a quick message to Sophia letting her know I'll be there within the hour and head to my bathroom. I have a colder shower than usual as it's still like 20 degrees outside and the heat of the water would be a no go. I get out the shower, quickly towel drying my hair and throwing on some black joggers like shorts, with my blue to white fade sdmn top. Comfortable and practical.

I head back into the living area to sit with the Cal's for a few minutes before I leave.

"Oi, Where you off to boggo?" Freezy being his usual self, is always the one to ask where I'm going, especially when it doesn't involve him.

"Going to drop this ball off, you know the one that the kid left at the park when we filmed with that electronic doll thing?" He did one of those nods, where it only happens the once but it's a confident nod.

"Finally found out who the woman is then?" Lux chimed in.

"Oh yeah, she's uh, Sophia White, if I remember correctly." He looked in thought as he stared off out the window. He had his lightbulb moment, turning towards up.

"She's the one with that channel, ermm, something like diary of a teen mum... Sarah always watches her videos."

"Oh shit, really? Is she like well known then, because I haven't heard of her until I met her-" freezy cut me off, point out facts that should quite honestly be ignored. "Even then you didn't know her, you were too busy staring at the poor girl instead of listening to her!"

"Hey! I couldn't help it okay! She's Peng. Tell me honestly, when was the last time I found someone this good looking" they thought about it for a minute, not able to come up with anyone. "Exactly! Me and Katie ended 7 months ago, I'm over all that and now I actually find someone attractive." Admittedly, I did get a bit overly defensive flapping my arms about and what not, but I'm done with all the teasing now. Thankfully Lux stepped in.

"Okay Bog, we understand, were just glad to see that you're getting there with the whole confidence and liking people again. Don't listen to him, he's just gassing you up." I nodded, giving them a small smile.

"I know I know. I think that's actually the first time I've admitted that to myself which is why I got a bit... You know" the pair nodded, almost in unison, creepy. "Right, I best get going, I won't be long, she's only like a 15/20 minutes drive away." I made my way the door, making sure I had my keys, phone and wallet. Shouting bye to the boys before leaving, I picked up the football that we left by the door.

The drive actually ended up being about 25 minutes, as it was the end of day work traffic, but I just listened to my Spotify playlist. Eventually I was pulling up behind a white range rover, the street full of terraced houses. Looked quiet and peaceful to be honest.

I pulled out my phone, opening the messages between me and Sophia, letting her know that I was here, I wasn't waiting long before she told me to come down the outdoor steps to the kitchen door, not the main front door. Sounds much more confusing over message than in person, that's for sure.

I get out the car, taking out the football from the passenger seat, and re-read the messages to see what number her house is. Thankfully, I only had to walk to the house next to the one I had parked outside of. I opened the little gate that lead to the set of stairs leading me down to a little table and chairs area, the wall was floor to ceiling windows with a door to the side. I could see straight into the kitchen and dining room area, seeing Sophia waving me in.

Word count- 1844

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 176 21
I'm Sophia and I'm 17 years old. I've just quit college and well now I have nowhere to go. Mum's busy with work and well Dad and I don't really get a...
101K 1.5K 60
•Completed• 22 year old chloe is familiar with the wider known sidemen, however she remains a mystery to the audience. A hidden figure in the back of...
139K 2.2K 55
After getting her heart broken by the only person she had left, Remy Madison gets taken in by an old friend. She now has to live with YouTube's most...
159K 1.4K 53
SEQUEL TO MINIMINTER'S SISTER "Sophie Minter...we are going to have the most perfect children one day, I'd bet on it." "Careful, you sound like Freya...